Explainer Video Production Company

Yans Media is a design studio creating hand-made animated  videos that explain, interact and engage.

We believe animated video is one of the most powerful tools for promoting your business. It’s more than explaining how and why. It’s about inspiring people to take action. That’s what our videos do.

Also our projects have been well received by the design critics. Most of them have been featured on the biggest design community for exceptional design, creativity, and high-quality performance.

Get in touch with us and let us connect people with your business!

Yerevan, Armenia
  • Yerevan 0803
    Armenia

StartUp, Finance, Goverment, Tech, Blockchain Industry

LACLARY CORPORATE EXPLAINER VIDEO

Consumers want to know whether the products they buy are safe or not.

Unfortunately, in most cases, they don’t know what they’re getting until they read reviews from other customers. But they don’t need to go down that path. There is a platform that delivers valuable product manufacturing information with just a tap of a finger:

Laclary.

Challenge

•Increase the conversion rate
•Clarify the product objectives
•Increase the interest levels of audiences
•Drive web traffic
•Build audience retention on video hosting sites (Youtube, Vimeo, etc.)
•Stimulate social media engagement (by sharing the video)

StorySquare: Animated Company Video

Buglab-Animated Blockchain Company Video

Buglab is an Ethereum-based platform that provides a home for companies to get in touch with expert cybersecurity researchers. The platform uses blockchain to enable adequate penetration testing for digital enterprise solutions.

The CEO of Buglab, Reda CHERQAOUI approached us to discuss what they can do to engage the researchers, testers, and companies in a single animated video. The challenge revolves around

brand and platform awareness since it is a relatively new concept to introduce.

Explainer Video Production, Motion Graphics, 3D Animation, Visual Effects

Visa and the National Football League have teamed up to help teach financial concepts with Financial Football, a fast-paced, interactive game that engages students while teaching them money management skills. Teams compete by answering financial questions to earn yardage and score touchdowns.

Explainer Video for PWB

Mobile app explainer video for Parkway Bank and Trust Co. animation production by Yans Media - yansmedia.com/

Managing money is getting easier. And now that banks are catering to the financial needs of more people, what better way to educate them than a great animated video for business and financial needs.

The project also featured on Behance in Adobe After Effects

/> behance.net/gallery/47231071/Animated-explainer-for-Park-Way-Bank-Mobile-Application

The 200th Anniversary of Ivan Aivazovsky's Birth

The name Ivan Konstantinovich Aivazovsky is well known throughout the art world because this name belongs to Armenian and Russian Romantic painter who is considered one of the greatest marine artists in history. His works are extremely popular with the viewers and also are considered as real decoration of the museum collections in Russia, Armenia and all over the

world

Stock Based, B Roll Video - Boom Fire Commercial

This video for Boom Fire represents an example of a creative, new style utilizing stock and b-roll video, along with motion graphics and VFX.

Promotional Video Development for Software Agency

“We particularly appreciated their creativity, diligent working style, and reasonable pricing.”

Jan. - Mar. 2019

Yans Media created an animated video to promote a business and its services on social media and other marketing channels. They completed business analysis and delivered a creative proposal of different video styles.

Yerevan, Armenia
CEO, Software Agency

By generating website traffic and leads, Yans Media’s video has broadened brand awareness. Yans Media is an engaged and methodological creative partner that delivers high-caliber results. They are extremely receptive to feedback and strive for client satisfaction.

I’m the CEO of a software agency. We provide high-class web and application development and design services worldwide.

For what projects/services did your company hire Yans Media?

My company needed a promotional video to introduce our business and services. We wanted to deploy the video on social media and use it for other marketing purposes.

We wanted a high-quality and creative animated video showcasing our company and introducing our services to potential clients. My team hoped the video would increase our website leads.

After interviewing several candidates, we chose to partner with Yans Media based on the creative solutions and ideas that they proposed. They also had an impressive portfolio and fair pricing.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

Yans Media thoroughly researched our business and service offerings. They then proposed several approaches to the video. After my team chose an approach, Yans Media began the animation process. They delivered a final video.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

Yans Media provided a detail-oriented video editor and a creative animator, both of whom worked with my team throughout the video planning process. We received video drafts that we provided feedback on.

Since the recent launch of the video, we have seen a significant increase in our website traffic and leads.

During the video animation process, Yans Media provided drafts and solicited our opinions. They were very receptive to our questions and feedback.

My company is very pleased with the final product. We particularly appreciated their creativity, diligent working style, and reasonable pricing.

I cannot think of any cons. The process went quite smoothly, and we are very satisfied with the completed work.

Video Advertisement for Social Music Sharing Service

"Working with Yans Media was a fantastic experience."

Sept. - Dec. 2018

Yans Media produced a video advertisement for a music marketplace to increase content through marketing the service to consumers in the music industry. The team crafted illustrations and animations.

Munich, Germany
Thomas Hodek
CEO, Sonoiz

The advertisement is running on social media. Music producers and sound designers are joining the marketplace service. Customers can expect quality video projects from Yans Media at a reasonable price.

I’m the founder of Sonoiz, a social music marketplace for music producers and sound designers to distribute and sell loops and samples to musicians.

For what projects/services did your company hire Yans Media?

We hired Yans Media to create a video advertisement for Facebook and Instagram to target producers and designers to join our site.

We wanted to gain more content for our site and we needed producers and designers using the site to do that.

We considered a variety of production companies, but Yans Media produced the highest quality animations at an affordable price.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

After I had a set story in mind, I reached out to Yans Media. They enhanced the concept, starting work quickly. I received the storyboard with illustrations. After making adjustments to those, their team began animating and adding sound effects. The entire process took about six weeks.

What was your vendors’ project management or feedback process?

I primarily contacted Aram (Managing Partner, Yans Media) through email and Skype. He was readily available and always kept me in the loop about the video process.

When we posted the ad on Facebook and Instagram, we saw an increase in the number of producers and sound designers signing up for the site.

Working with Yans Media was a fantastic experience. I can’t say anything negative. Aram was a great resource.

I appreciate that Yans Media kept me updated. Their team produced customized video work at a fair price.

Animated Video for Journalism Company

"Aram and his team are quick, diligent, responsive, and most importantly, fantastic at what they do."

Aug. - Oct. 2018

Yans Media produced a 1-minute explainer video that features voice-over audio.

Igor Bosilkovski
Founder, StorySquare

Though the video hasn’t debuted yet, internal stakeholders are pleased with the quality Yans Media delivered. Combining extensive knowledge of the space and responsive communication, Yans Media fostered an enjoyable and productive collaboration. Customers can expect personal customer service.

I'm the founder and CEO of StorySquare. We connect stories written by graduate journalism students to media outlets.

For what projects/services did your company hire Yans Media?

I hired Yans Media to create an animated video explainer for my company.

I wanted an amazing video I could post on my website and social media channels to describe the idea behind my company.

I found them online. Their work spoke for itself.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

Yans Media delivered a 1-minute long video, including both high-quality imagery and a wonderful voice over.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

Aram (Founder, Yans Media) was incredible, continually updating me throughout the process. He was easy to communicate with and responded to messages very quickly.

My company is yet to launch, but the quality of the video is outstanding.

They were extremely easy to work with. I always felt like I was getting prime service.

Their communication was wonderful. Working with Yans Media was an absolute pleasure. Aram and his team are quick, diligent, responsive, and most importantly, fantastic at what they do. Their knowledge of the industry is exceptional.

No, I didn’t see any. I had an absolutely fantastic experience.

Animation Services for Production and Animation Firm

"Yans brings a creative flair to everything they do, whether it's simple or complex."

Sept. 2017 - Ongoing

Yans Media acts as an animation production partner, delivering products ranging from logos to explainer videos. They work in both English and Arabic and model their solutions on briefs they’re provided with.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Joseph Pritchard
Producer, We Are Alive

End-clients are consistently satisfied with Yans Media’s work, which has cemented their status as a regular partner. Yans Media combines collegial interactions with creativity and budget-awareness to create a well-balanced and enjoyable partnership. Customers can expect a communicative partner.

I’m a producer at We Are Alive, an animation company based in Dubai, UAE.

For what projects/services did your company hire Yans Media?

We produce animation in-house, but when our resources are stretched, or we need some additional creative thinking, we call Yans. We’ve partnered with them on a wide range of projects, from simple logo animation to lengthy explainer videos. They work in both English and Arabic.

When we work with Yans, we’re often facing tight timelines and rigid client demands. We set out to not only meet our client’s expectations but also to imbue the project with our own creativity. Yans helps us do just that.

We’d already worked with Yans Media for many years when I joined the company.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

Before starting a project with Yans, we discuss the brief to ensure they understand the requirements. They’ll often suggest a solution we haven't considered or ask questions that make us rethink our approach during these initial discussions. Our collaborative process is the key to our success.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

They share drafts as they progress, allowing us to share our feedback and know what we're going to receive in the end. Whenever we have projects with short deadlines, Yans will assign an additional resource to ensure they deliver on time.

Almost all of our work comes from repeat business. This is a testament to the success of our working relationship with Yans. It highlights why we value them above any other supplier. Our clients are always pleased with the projects Yans works on.

The workflow is seamless. Although we’re separated by borders and time zones, Yans is always happy to jump on a call for a quick progress update. We share screens via Skype to quickly review their work.

Yans brings a creative flair to everything they do, whether it's simple or complex. Their understanding of budgets and timelines and their friendly, positive attitude makes difficult projects a joy to work on. Invariably in our industry, clients make last-minute changes to their brief. Yans' never-ending patience and understanding nature mean we’re almost always able to accommodate them.

No, not that I’ve experienced.

Overall Score I think most highly of them.
    They're always on time and understanding of client's short deadlines.
    They're fair with their costs and willing to be flexible when budgets are tight.
    We couldn't ask for a better partner.
    I'd recommend them without hesitation.

Video Production of Test Prep Platform

"Their product quality was outstanding, even in the face of tight deadlines."

June - Aug. 2018

Yans Media produced an explainer video for a test prep product.

Germany
Artur Yolchyan
CEO, IELTS School

Working within a short timeframe, Yans Media produced a high-quality product at an affordable price. Their pace of work and effective project management made the collaboration both enjoyable and beneficial.

I’m the CEO of the IELTS School. We’re an educational website that helps students who prepare for the IELTS exam.

For what projects/services did your company hire Yans Media?

We needed to produce an explainer video.

We wanted to explain our product to customers and drive more sales.

I found them via Google. Based on their price and quality, I chose them from among 5–7 total companies.

They were responsible for the entire video production process.

I had one contact person, but four team members worked on this project.

I enjoyed working with Yans Media. The results were incredible compared to their price.

Our contact person managed their team quite effectively.

Their product quality was outstanding, even in the face of tight deadlines. They worked quite fast and produced exactly what I wanted.

Although I would have preferred to meet the other team members, no specific areas of improvement spring to mind.