We create and develop custom web solutions.

XYSUM is an innovative digital agency that creates and developes effective eCommerce solutions and websites. We build all our solutions and create the design in-house. All our projects are custom-made tailored to fit the clients needs. We can deliver quickly thanks to our use of modern frameworks and latest web technologies.

Tallinn, Estonia

Wedding Dreams Image

Wedding Dreams

Wedding Dreams is a Swedish online retailer of dresses and accessories for weddings. Their website features a clean and simple design for a user-friendly experience. Website is developed on WordPress CMS using WooCommerce.

Modulhus Image

Modulhus

Modulhus is the leading small house producer and seller in Sweden. Their website lists all of their house models and features a "house builder". The house builder enables the visitor to put together a detailed price inquiry for their house, from the roof material to the bathroom sink. The website was developed on WordPress CMS using WooCommerce.

Wheels24.se Image

Wheels24.se

Wheels24.se is an online retailer of rims and tyres. For this they needed a high performance website with an advanced search filter that could filter rims by both car make and model and by registration plate. The website is custom built on WordPress CMS. E-Commerce platform is WooCommerce.

Your Lashes Image

Your Lashes

Your Lashes is a Swedish brand that offers high-quality false lashes online. They wanted their new website to have more functionality and a better user experience, especially on mobile devices. Their e-Commerce website is developed on WordPress CMS using WooCommerce.

Kapasore Image

Kapasore

Kapasore is an Estonian company that offers a wide variety of promotional gifts and products. They wanted their new website to list all of their products like a regular e-Commerce website, but instead of adding products to the cart and checking out, the visitor can create a price inquiry. This website was developed on WordPress CMS using WooCommerce.

Web Dev for Roofing Construction Company

"We were very happy with the website and everything was done correctly, nothing was delivered over time."

Nov. - Dec. 2019

XYSUM handled the website development of a roofing construction company. The team formed a simple website armed with information about basic services of the company and contact information.

Estonia
Mark Miitra
Katuste Remont

The new website's visibility immediately ranked number one on Google for the main keyword in just a few months. XYSUM also enhanced the content of the site together with the company. Before the partnership ended, the team taught the company how to use and manage the site.

I am the owner of the roofing construction company.

For what projects/services did your company hire XYSUM, and what were your goals?

They were to create a new simple website to list our main services and get emails.

How did you select this vendor and what were the deciding factors?

My friend told me, that XYSUM is a good and trusted company.

Describe the scope of work in detail, including the project steps, key deliverables, and technologies used.

Firstly they created a prototype of the website and together we worked on the content for it. The development was quick and after launching the site they did gave me an onboarding to teach me how to use the website.

How many people from the vendor's team worked with you, and what were their positions?

I mainly talked to the project lead and during onboarding there was the web developer present.

Can you share any measurable outcomes of the project or general feedback about the deliverables?

We had a completely new domain, but after a few months, we were already number one on Google for the main keyword.

Describe their project management style, including communication tools and timeliness.

The communication was mainly through emails, but for the prototype, they used a special program to present it. And for quick questions, I also called them a few times. For the onboarding, we had a face-to-face meeting.

What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?

I was very surprised for the great SEO results and overall the project was delivered very quickly. I feel like I got more than I hoped for.

Are there any areas for improvement or something they could have done differently?

We were very happy with the website and everything was done correctly, nothing was delivered over time.

E-Commerce Dev for Bridal Goods Company

"They are so creative, they listen to you, they are helpful, they work effectively, and they have good taste."

June 2019 - Ongoing

XYSUM created a website from start to finish, including an online shop and a messaging feature. The website is connected to the client's business social media accounts.

Stockholm
Felicia Shekarabi
CEO, Wedding Dreams

The team finished the platform earlier than expected. Now, users continually offer positive feedback about its accessibility and visual appeal. With a never-say-no attitude, the team seamlessly solved any issues that arose througout the timeline. They excel at explaining technical concepts.

We have a onlinestore that sells everything that a bride needs, like wedding dresses, bridal veils, beautiful jewelry and we also sell eveningdresses. I am the CEO and co-owner of Wedding Dreams, which was founded 2019.

For what projects/services did your company hire XYSUM?

Since I don't know anything about IT, I needed help with everything. I didn't have a website before I contacted XYSUM, the only thing I had was the domain name. They helped me with everything! They made a beautiful website and helped me to fulfill my vision of how I wanted the site to look and they did a really great job and they had so many great design ideas! They even helped me to put up products to my onlineshop, put up a chat on the website (connected to Facebook) and they also helped me connect my Facebook business page to my Instagram page and installed Instagram Shopping so I can easily tag my products on Instagram

What I wanted was a clean, beautiful and user friendly website that was inviting. I needed a online shop where my products were beautifully presented and I wanted the website to have a romantic feeling. I can easily say that they over exceed my expectations and I love my website!

I was looking for someone who could understand my vision and I was looking for someone who would make me feel comfortable and I was looking for someone who makes nice websites and have good taste. But I had a hard time finding someone that I liked. Then I heard really good reviews from my friend that highly recommended XYSUM and when I saw the website that they did for my friend I was really impressed. After that I contacted them and I got invited to meet them, which I did. They understood exactly what I wanted and they were super nice! I felt comfortable and this was the best decision for me and I'm super happy that I chose them!

They did everything from start to finish. I’m not good with IT, so what I did was that I made a fake ”website” on photoshop on how I wanted the website to look like and put some comments and requests and showed it to them and they made my vision into reality! They never said no to anything and they worked hard to fulfill my vision. They even helped me with the design and improved some of the stuff I wanted. They helped me configure my online shop, Instagram Shop and they work really fast. They helped me with improvements too.

I mainly worked with Kaari, she’s super nice and hardworking! I felt so comfortable with her and she had so many great inputs and she’s super good with the aesthetics. She had the skills for everything that I needed and helped me create my girly, romantic website. I highly suggest that you work with her!

They got done with the website earlier than expected. People always complement my website all the time saying that it looks so good and after asking my clients they said that the website is easy to use. They solved every issues that came along.

It was super effective! They compared my website to similar ones and had great ideas which was such a great help since I’m not good with websites. I’m really impressed with their work. They even got done before I expected which made me super excited!

First of all, I wanted to work with someone that I feel a good connection with. They were so nice and professional, and made it really fun to work with them. I really enjoyed this process with XYSUM. My favorite things with them are that they are so creative, they listen to you, they are helpful, they work effectively, and they have good taste.

I think they are great, so I don't have any comments regarding any improvements.

Overall Score Super nice, professional, creative and easy to work with
    So easy to communicate with them
    Fair for the quality of work that you get. Worth every penny.
    I'm super happy with their work, they're so creative!
    Most definitely! I got recommended myself and I'm so happy that I chose to work with XYSUM.

Create Website & Support for Automobile Parts Marketplace

“They’ve done the work without compromise and have always delivered.”

XYSUM provides web development services for a wheel and tire company. Their work includes creating the website, as well as setting up third-party tools.

Sweden
Mardan Hamalainen
Head of Sales & Customer Service, Wheels24.se

XYSUM’s efforts have been met with positive acclaim. The team is reliable, responsive, and punctual. Customers can expect a team that delivers high quality every time.

I’m the head of sales and customer service at Wheels24. We sell wheels and tires for cars.

What challenge were you trying to address with XYSUM?

We needed someone to create our website.

They developed our website and helped us a lot with third-party platforms to connect shipping solutions. They also helped us set up a license plate finder. If you enter your license plate, it automatically finds your car.

There were maybe two people.

How did you come to work with XYSUM?

I heard about them from a friend. We heard about their expertise in building websites and IT solutions. We did a search online and found a lot of different companies. We felt XYSUM was the best choice. When we talked to them, they sounded really good and knew what they were doing.

We started working together in January 2019 and it’s still ongoing.

The quality is very high. They’ve done the work without compromise and have always delivered.

How did XYSUM perform from a project management standpoint?

The work was done within the deadline. Since it’s an ongoing project, we don’t focus so much on deadlines.

They’re available almost all the time. 99% of the time, we’d get a reply and within 10-20 minutes.

No, everything was smooth and good. I’m happy.

The best way to have a good experience with them is to know what you want. If you don’t know what you want, at least have some kind of reference point.