Branding & Marketing Solutions

About Xtreme

Xtreme Websites is an all-in-one website design and online marketing agency based in Kensington Maryland. We specialize on system automation and online marketing campaigns that generate results.

Whether you need a simple website or a custom made solution with different levels of customization, Xtreme Websites is here to help you.

Say good bye to unreliable freelancers that build websites as a hobby. Leave the technical details to the pros and focus on what you do best... Run your business! - Schedule a Free Consultation Now.

Why Choose Xtreme?

Think of Xtreme Websites as the “Strategic Partner” Web Design Company. We don’t care about the latest technology, design trends, and online marketing – until we’ve personally tested and know it will make sense for you, your project, your company, and will drive results.

Everything we do, every recommendation we make, is based on research and experience in each of our clients’ industries and on their projects. We then combine our expertise with your unique needs as a business to achieve your goals.Through strategic planning, technical know-how, and dedication to our clients’ success, we have helped hundreds of clients grow, market, and run their businesses more effectively using the web.

Kensington, MD
  • 10400 Connecticut Ave #513
    Kensington, MD 20895

Puntzan Canopy

Overview

Puntzan Canopy is an outdoor adventure company that specializes in Canopy Tours. With an amazing landscape and a variety of adventures, they have become the favorite place for adventure seekers in Baños Ecuador.

Problem

Even though Puntzan Canopy is well known in their town on Ecuador, they had little to no online presence needed to attract international

tourists. Their website was outdated and was not responsive. Although they had many more problems with their online brand, the biggest problem was that their clients could not pay for their adventures online nor book the best time.

Solution

We provided the client with a solution that provided an overall boost to their business through a one of a kind website that:

• Included modern, responsive and interactive design
  • Allowed clients to purchase tickets online
  • Allowed clients to book adventures online
  • Provided seamless online review generation
  • Provided multi-language functionality
  • Allowed owners total access to content & statistics

The new adventure website will be the central hub that will collect all of the leads and sales that will come from several online and offline marketing channels. This allows the client to have complete a strong foundation for future growth.

Fun Lifestyle Vacations

Overview

Fun Lifestyle Vacations is the online marketing platform for members of the famous Lifestyle Holiday Vacation Club & Resort.

Problem

LHVC website was an informational overload. With over 20 separate sub-sites, guests and members usually got lost with the amount of information presented. A couple of their members wanted to use the website to promote

their memebership. Xtreme teamed up with members and identified these issues that would be addressed in the new website:
  • Too much information, making it difficult to use
  • Inability for users to purchase travel online
  • Not able to streamline online booking process
  • Unable to capture leads and follow up

Solution

After 3 months of development Xtreme Websites along with client’s involvement was able to produce a custom website, that not only looks amazing to users and admins but most importantly; was able to address and provide a solution to every problem identified and obstacle encountered:

• Modern & Responsive Design
  • Streamlined Content & Packages
  • User Registration & Travel Mgt.
  • Automated Online Booking System
  • Lead Generation & Followup System
  • SEO Optimized & Much More

G&L Trophies & Gifts

Overview

G&L Trophies & Gifts is a store founded by a retired firefighter and a retired police officer. With over 30 years in existence, they have been serving the community by providing quality fire and police gifts at affordable through their physical store in Chicago, and their ecommerce website for fire and cop fans all over the world.

Even

though "G&L" built a solid reputation and were very well known in the Chicago area, their online store and online reputation were showing a completely different story. Like most of our clients, leadership grew tired of an increasingly outdated website which became very difficult to manage and it affected their revenue directly.

Solution

After rigorous discovery meetings, we immersed ourselves with the client’s situation and provided a detailed digital roadmap that was designed to take major weight of the client’s shoulder and prove a solid foundation for growth. Xtreme produced a one of kind eCommerce website that:

• Allowed clients to browse and purchase their orders themselves
  • Showcased the client’s rich history in the community in an interactive way
  • Automated client order, client support and follow-up process
  • Increased positive online reputation and search engine rankings
  • Much more

Classic Custom Uniforms

Overview

Classic Custom Uniforms provides high quality security uniform and equipment to government agencies and private security companies.

Problem

CCU had had exponential growth, however their workload became insurmountable given their issues:

• Current website was poorly designed
  • Current website produced no results
  • No way to
follow up with current clients
  • Order processing multiplied due to lack of automation
  • Customer service queries increased due to clients not having the proper self-help tools
  • Solution

After rigorous discovery meetings, we immersed ourselves with the client’s situation and provided a detailed digital roadmap that will solve all of the client’s problems. After 4 months of development and testing, Xtreme produced a one of kind E-Commerce website that:

• Connected with their audience with a user friendly design
    • Allowed clients to browse and purchase their orders themselves
    • Automated client order and support process
    • Allowed admins to process orders 5 times faster
    • Allowed admins to deploy dynamic marketing campaigns
    • Boosted CCU Google ranking and more

Digital Marketing Strategy for Social Connection Platform

"Xtreme Websites offered a one-stop solution."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

Xtreme Websites developed a user-centric and interactive platform. Their team also performed marketing services, and composed blogs and press releases. A launch is set for 2019.

New Jersey
    Herman Johnson
    Owner, Hero Resource Center

Xtreme Websites made the client’s vision a reality. A recent soft launch will provide feedback, and the official launch will be next year. Their team is proactive and accessible. They were excellent communicators. Customers can expect a clear relationship with Xtreme Websites’ owner.

I’m the owner and CEO of Hero Resource Center, a platform that allows businesses to connect to heroes (military, police, firefighters, etc.)

What challenge were you trying to address with Xtreme Websites?

I was searching around to find a website company that could build a professional interactive website and provides some marketing services. In the past, I tried to create my site, but realized hiring an outside company would develop a more professional and easier to use website.

Several companies offer discounts and consideration to individuals in those fields. I wanted to make a platform that would house these types of businesses under one organized roof.

Initially, I approached Xtreme Websites with one idea in mind. I wanted to provide discounts for everything from automobiles, to transportation, and everything in between. As time went on, Rob (Founder & CEO, Xtreme Websites) suggested other ideas. We started looking in different directions and decided to rebrand the platform.

One aspect was social media. I signed up for an e-commerce package that included marketing with Facebook, Instagram, banners, email marketing, and search.

Xtreme Websites developed an interactive platform with social media capabilities, business listing pages, and effective membership options for users and businesses. Their team built the website, marketed the site, created blogs, and press releases.

I worked directly with Rob.

How did you come to work with Xtreme Websites?

I searched online and interviewed around 30 companies before deciding on Xtreme Websites. Most of the companies I reached out to led me to a sales associate or customer service rep. When I called Xtreme Websites, I spoke with Rob, which piqued my interest. He wasn’t interested in selling me something; he was involved in my vision. I found that refreshing. He also assured me that the lines of communication would be open. Any questions or concerns would be discussed with him.

We’ve invested close to $40,000 so far.

We began working with Xtreme Websites in April 2018, and the work is ongoing.

Xtreme Websites took my vision and combined everything into a seamless platform. We are still working on marketing, but seeing everything come to fruition is tremendous.

We are right on schedule. We are doing a soft launch to receive feedback and test the system before officially launching the platform sometime in 2019.

How did Xtreme Websites perform from a project management standpoint?

Working candidly with Rob instead of a sales representative mattered to me. Their team has been excellent. They’re responsive and available. While there were some calls in the beginning, most communication is done through email. If there were significant developments, we talked over Skype where we could screen share.

If I came up with ideas, Rob would give me feedback and incorporate it into the platform. If something wasn’t clear, he would let me know. I rely on his expertise in the field. It is a give and take relationship, and I think we’re successful because of that.

Xtreme Websites offered a one-stop solution. With a lot of companies, it is rare to get in touch with the CEO or owner. Being able to talk to Rob directly and having a transparent dialogue with him separates them from other companies. I’ve seen reviews where others have noted the same opinion.

Talking to a person instantly would be helpful. The fact that I can speak to the owner is excellent, but sometimes the best way to communicate is through email. Overall, I am satisfied with how the entire process has been going. What will accurately determine their value will be the results.

Customers should find a company where direct communication with the owner or decision maker is a given. Often, sales associates take clients in a different direction; that’s a sign of an excellent salesperson. Go in there with your vision and talk to someone who is willing to hear it, and then wants to put together a platform that represents that dream. My advice would be to deal with that person. Xtreme Websites aren’t looking for a vast amount of clients but are looking for quality an results. If you are serious about building a platform with a company who will share in your goals and dreams, Xtreme Websites is the best bet.

They're worth the cost. I couldn’t find a company that would have touched this project for what I have invested in it right now.

Web Dev & Digital Marketing for Uniform Retailer

“They’ve been doing this for a while now and know what they’re doing.”

July 2016 - Ongoing

Xtreme Websites developed new e-commerce site and continues to manage digital marketing. The site includes a dynamic pricing tool that provides differentiated pricing for different customers.

Gaithersburg, Maryland
    Michael Streidel
    COO, Classic Custom Uniforms

The new site has increased the customer base and met key needs with the dynamic pricing tool. Xtreme Websites provided high value for money though, as a small shop, sometimes had a limited capacity to respond quickly to client requests.

I manage accounting, ordering, and inventory for a small business that sells security uniforms and police equipment.

What challenge were you trying to address with Xtreme Websites?

We needed an upgrade to our site so that customers could place orders. We’re a B2B company that works with both small businesses and some larger ones. Our clients, especially the larger ones, wanted to be able to place orders online instead of by phone or email. They needed to have orders tracked in their own purchase order systems.

They built us an e-commerce site. I gave them examples of sites of some of the vendor sites that I liked to get an idea of design. Once we sent our ideas to Xtreme Web sites, they just contacted us if they had any questions. They've got it up and running to meet our needs and standards. We wanted it to be very user-friendly so that if our customers were looking for a specific shirt, for example, it wouldn't be too hard to find. They were very helpful with categorizing and making it simple that way.

They set up a dynamic pricing tool that allowed us to set rules towards specific customers so that we can assign pricing per item or per quantity depending on who the customers are. All of our customers have different pricing depending on their relationship with us and the quantity of business they do. Different companies can log in and each company can also assign their manager a position that can approve an order if they need to. That was the most important feature that we needed because not everyone pays the full retail price that a regular customer would see when they go on our website.

They also do marketing for us, like setting up our company Facebook account and managing blast emails.

I worked directly with the owner. He has a development team that he works with.

How did you come to work with Xtreme Websites?

We are located in Gaithersburg, MD, and his office is nearby in Chevy Chase. We had calls from people that were outside of the state but it was nice to go to his office to see what their business is about. He showed us examples of previous sites that he'd worked on. We had a good feeling, seeing him face to face and being able to go to his office whenever he set up an appointment.

We also liked that he didn’t require a bit upfront fee like a lot of other companies. He offered us a monthly plan.

We’ve spent between $15,000-20,000 total.

We started working together in the summer of 2016. The site has launched and they continue to make improvements and do marketing.

We've definitely had new customers come on board because they're able to see our catalog and place orders online.

How did Xtreme Websites perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re a 1- or 2-person business outside of the developers. If you have something urgent, they’re responsive. I can give him a call or shoot him an email and he'll start working on it that day. If you have something that is less urgent, he may get back to you in a few days or a week. There can be a lag during some projects.

We use phone and email to communicate. He has a calendar that you can set up meetings and phone calls and he's very prompt when it comes to that. To avoid having to go to his office, he’s more than happy to do a Skype call with video. He’ll share screens to show you what he’s talking about on his computer.

I had an overall pretty good experience. Our previous site was created from technologies that were from the 90s and outdated. Now if someone goes to our site, they can tell that our company is legit. The designs and the marketing that they do are very up to date. The way he designs and creates the websites is strong.

There are just a couple of people working there so you have to be patient and know the setup time may take a little longer. With any troubleshooting, he may not be able to get back to you until later that day or the next day because he may be working with a few customers at a time. That would be my biggest complaint.

You need to commit to having someone internal working on your site at least a few hours a day. We created our site a year ago and there are prices and images that are not up to date. Having someone that’s able to manage it every day or every week is definitely important.

Overall Score They’ve been doing this for a while now and know what they’re doing.
      They’re pretty organized. The only complaint is if you needed something urgent that day, they may not be able to get back to you.
      To be able to not have a big upfront cost and be able to pay it off monthly was definitely a help. It was cheaper than a lot of the other providers.
      They pretty much did everything we asked them to do. So overall pretty good.
      I'd recommend them for sure.

Web Redesign & SEO for Trophy & Gifts Shop

"What they do is very cool, and I like what they've done so far."

Mar. - Aug. 2017

Xtreme Websites redesigned a gift shop's website, updating it to modern standards and integrating social media aspects. They also boosted its SEO and ranking relevance.

Illinois
    Owner, Trophy & Gifts Shop

Sales metrics are yet to be available, but feedback is positive from customers and staff in terms of availability and usability. Team highlights include quick communication, timely deliveries, and working knowledge of current trends.

I am the owner of a trophy and gift store where we sell specific gifts for policemen and firemen.

What challenge were you trying to address with Xtreme Websites?

The previous website was stagnant, without potential for growth, and I felt we weren’t moving into the future.

I had phone conversations with Robert [CEO, Xtreme Websites] about the ins and outs of my business, as well as the direction I planned to go. I also wanted to increase my web exposure, hoping for more sales.

They modernized the redesign of the website. My previously scattered social media accounts are now directly linked there, so everything is a nice mesh of webpage and social media.

They've also been increasing my rank and SEO, making sure that my company is displayed correctly and appropriately at the top pages and that all the search engines give me well-positioned listings. It's easy for people to get to my site now. I handle email marketing myself, but they do scour the web for Twitter and Facebook feeds relevant to my store.

Besides Robert, I had easy communication with the person working the backend. After the site launched and I had questions regarding products not being listed correctly and how to use the webpage, they were responsive and quick to help me.

How did you come to work with Xtreme Websites?

They sent me a cold call email, and as I was in the market, I looked them up. They seemed to be progressive and up to date on all IT knowledge coming into online sales. They had a good plan on how to market my products.

I've spent approximately $14,000.

We started working together in March of this year, and the website launched in August.

I've only been with them for a short time, but we're in the right direction for an increase in sales. Due to the holiday season, sales are ticking up.

Their quality of work has been measured more subjectively by myself and my staff, plus my brick and mortar, as well as shipping. They're all pleased with the results. Some of my staff didn’t want change, but they realized it was much smoother than the previous website.

How did Xtreme Websites perform from a project management standpoint?

They communicated well and met every deadline. Any time I sent an email with any questions, they usually responded the same day.

Our communication was all through email, but we'd have a conference call if there was something big to discuss.

I like the overall package of the frontend and backend, the user-friendliness of their website, and ease of use. The whole process and everything together have been remarkable.

The pricing was a bit high, but if the return on investment is there, then the pricing will be right in place. I want to get the most for my money.

Don’t be afraid to step out on that ledge. What they do is very cool, and I like what they've done so far.

They've met every deadline.
      There were some unforeseen costs. I'm still waiting to see my return on investment.
      They're doing really well.