Xtra Mile provides A-Z marketing services

Xtra Mile is a B2B lifecycle-marketing agency that operates in Israel, Europe and the United States.

With over 20 years of experience working with leading customers in the high-tech, medical and technology industries, Xtra Mile helps businesses increase customer lifetime value (CLV) while dramatically reducing customer acquisition cost (CAC).

Xtra Mile provides A-Z marketing services that drive results. From engaging new prospects with digital campaigns to create marketing qualified leads (MQLs), through account-based maximization of sales qualified leads (SQLs), to retention and increased CLV for existing customers, we are a 360-degree marketing-services provider that walks the marketing journey.

We are proud of our team of seasoned professionals in all marketing fields – from digital marketing and social media experts, through content writing to marketing strategists. As a lifecycle-marketing agency, we do not only take care of customer-facing marketing.

We also work closely with businesses in employer-branding strategies that create their unique character brands. Our people are alumni of marketing departments at leading enterprises. They know, feel and breathe the marketing world inside and out, be it digital, traditional, B2B and virtually any sector.

2007
Neve Yamin, Israel
  • 75th Hatamar St
    Neve Yamin

Microsoft, ZIM, Lenovo, IBM, SAP, Verint, NICE, Netafim, Sodexo, ECI, RAD,

Digital Marketing for a Cloud Solution Company

"We’ve done two conferences in the last month and they performed well."

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

Xtra Mile provides a range of marketing services, including digital marketing, LinkedIn marketing, and conference organizing.

CEO, Cloud Solutions Company

Their services are always high quality, providing a good return on investment and meeting the required need properly. The team is available and responsive at flexible times and offers prompt responses while displaying their creativity throughout the project.

We’re the biggest public cloud provider in our location. We also provide professional services to clients, like 27/4 NOC and DevOps, and sell infrastructure as a service.

What challenge were you trying to address with Xtra Mile?

They’re our marketing agency for all the processes we need.

They manage conferences, digital marketing, LinkedIn marketing, and anything else we need on the marketing side.

I have a marketing manager and an assistant, who manage all of my marketing. They manage all the people in their agency, like the designers and the people who oversee the B2B and the digital campaigns. If I need something special, or I want to discuss financial issues, I go to Erez (Co-Founder and CFO, Xtra Mile).

How did you come to work with Xtra Mile?

I found them around a year ago when I was looking for a marketing agency. I didn’t have an in-house marketing manager, so I decided to check the option of outsourcing the service. I found them through references from three different colleagues, who told me they were very good. After the second meeting with Erez, I decided to start working with them.

The cost is below $10,000. I’m paying them a monthly retainer and I have a contract with them for the next year.

We started working with them in February 2017 and we have an ongoing collaboration. I’m sure that I’ll continue the project in 2019.

Our ROI shows that we’ve made the right decision in working with them. Financially, it’s much better for me to work with an outsourced marketing agency than to have a local marketing manager. They’ve done very good work with managing the finances, alongside me and the CFO.

We’ve done two conferences in the last month and they performed well. We met the goals we had and got hundreds of leads at each.

How did Xtra Mile perform from a project management standpoint?

I meet with the marketing manager at least once a week, and sometimes twice a week. They have very good software procedures for managing projects as well as for the marketing area and the project process. We go over the current project and schedule every week, to understand our status.

Erez can call me at 10 p.m. and I can also call him in the late evening. He’s always available for any kind of solution in the marketing area.

They're very creative, which is the most important thing for me. I have particular needs within my company, given that we operate in two different markets, both local and global. They’re usually original, they understand my needs, and they know how to create good campaigns for my specific markets.

They have a number of departments in their company, including design, B2B, and digital; the only part of my experience that could’ve been improved is in the copywriting department. However, whenever I had an issue with the service, I had someone to talk about it with. I can reach their CEO, who will always listen to and understand my needs. I’m sure they’ll improve their copywriting work for our next campaign.

Social Media Marketing for a Shipping Company

“They’re very dedicated, caring, and professional and they find solutions that are both creative and realistic.”

2016 - Ongoing

Xtra Mile Ltd manages social media platforms and account-based marketing for a maritime shipping company. They assist with peer-to-peer interactions, lead generation, and content strategy.

Yifat Ginzberg
Head of Global Marketing, ZIM

Due to Xtra Mile Ltd’s involvement, subscriptions and followers have increased. Their efforts gained recognition from an online news source in the industry. They balance creativity with practicality and are easy to work with.

I’m the head of global communications and marketing at ZIM Integrated Shipping Services, a maritime shipping company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Xtra Mile Ltd?

We needed help managing our social media platforms, including setting strategy, messaging metrics, peer-to-peer interaction in LinkedIn, and lead generation for specific services.

They first learned about our market and the high-tech companies we work with. They quickly understood our challenges and established a trial-and-error methodology to fit our marketing. We are in a relatively old-fashioned industry but wanted to keep up with the companies we serve. They researched how things are changing and how we can bring in more leads.

We’ve done a lot more on social media in the past year and a half. Xtra Mile oversaw our LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts. They either use our own pictures and video or design visual assets based on what we need. They offered practical and creative ideas and helped us develop a content strategy.

We designed appropriate answers to questions on each of the platforms and they responded to followers’ comments for the first year. They helped us reach our target audience and boosted our account-based marketing.

We have an account manager and are in close contact with one of the owners. We also developed a recent interest in employer branding, so they put us in contact with a lead from that department.

How did you come to work with Xtra Mile Ltd?

Someone who worked with them in the past recommended them.

We’ve worked together for at least two and a half years.

The impact of their work is impressive. Our subscriptions and followers have increased since they started working with us. We were also ranked first for engagement and social media activity on a global maritime and shipping news source.

How did Xtra Mile Ltd perform from a project management standpoint?

I love working with them. They use a project management tool internally but we mostly use email and phone or WhatsApp for urgent needs. They come to our offices for regular weekly meetings and we go to them every three weeks for brainstorming sessions.

They’re very dedicated, caring, and professional and they find solutions that are both creative and realistic. They’re up-to-date and timely.

They’re great to work with and we don’t have any issues with them. We’ve recently scaled back our involvement due to financial considerations but hope to renew the connection soon.