Everything Web Experts.

Xplode Marketing is a full service interactive media company focusing on building brands and companies through digital strategies. Xplode Marketing is highly experienced in taking all of the components from branding, development and marketing to new heights.

2007

Social Media Focus
Animation Focus
Production Services
Media Buying

We have worked with the following clients:

Intuit - Turbo Tax, 8x8, UC Davis, Sarasota Memorial Hospital, It Works Global, and more...

Xplode Marketing & Web Design

Located in Sarasota, FL.

Marketing Strategy for Golf Company

"Xplode Marketing was good at delivering the various sections of the website on time."

Xplode Marketing developed the marketing strategy for a golf assistance website. They built the website, integrated videos and filters, and provided social media marketing.

California
Eddie Bass
President, Golf is Distance Control

The website's professional design has received positive feedback from users. Xplode Marketing offered valuable advice and strategies to successfully reach the target audience. The team completed the project on time, quickly resolved issues, and continues to maintain reliable communication.

My company is called “Golf Is Distance Control” and it’s a golf help website. We provide assistance with golf through videos.

I am President of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Xplode Marketing?

My business partner and I wanted to reach the huge golf market. We decided to create a website that would have specific videos helping golfers improve their form. We didn’t have a lot of funds, so we tried to find somebody that could build the website at a good price.

We produced the videos ourselves, but Xplode Marketing was able to put them on the site and apply necessary filters. They have done a bit of social media marketing and built our website.

How did you come to work with Xplode Marketing?

The first agency we worked with didn’t have the video expertise that we needed, so we looked around and found Xplode Marketing. They were able to do what we needed and were local, which helped a lot. I liked the feeling I got from Brock and Blake [founders] and decided to move forward with them.

It was just under $10,000.

The relationship is ongoing.

While they were building this website, they made it clear that you could have the best website in the world and fail without proper marketing. Because we're dealing with an audience with an age range of 25 to 80, we wanted something that would attract the interest of people in a lot of different age groups. We've gotten a lot of feedback that the website looks great. People think it looks very professional. We were very pleased with the work they did.

How did Xplode Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

Xplode Marketing was good at delivering the various sections of the website on time. They did a great job; we never had an issue with them.

What distinguishes Xplode Marketing from other providers?

My understanding is that most agencies who build websites outsource their work. I didn’t get that feeling from Xplode Marketing. Whenever we ran into issues, it was very easy for me to communicate with them so that we could get the issues resolved quickly.

Is there anything Xplode Marketing could have improved or done differently?

In hindsight, I don’t think so. It was a pleasant experience.

App Development for Hospital

"In this last project, Xplode Marketing under-promised and over-delivered."

Xplode Marketing built an updated app in Xcode. They provided initial design suggestions and implemented a specific add-on for direct communication among physicians.

Sarasota, Florida
Charles Westcott
Senior Digital Developer, Hospital

Xplode Marketing's app was completed efficiently and seamlessly. It is now more user-friendly, has been well received by the public, and has garnered an increase in usage and retention. The team delivered a high-quality, cost-effective product ahead of schedule without having to redeploy the app.

I work for a hospital.

I'm the Senior Digital Developer. I take care of all the digital aspects within each department and determine what needs to be done. I help develop new apps and implement new technology.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Xplode Marketing?

We were looking to refresh our app, give it a new look and feel, and have a specific solution built into it.

They provided initial design suggestions, and then built the app from the ground up in Xcode. It was very seamless and efficient.

How did you come to work with Xplode Marketing?

I searched for providers online and found three candidates. We wanted to have an agency that had a more hands-on approach when making changes to the app, a firm that was cost effective, had quick turn around, and had access to current technology. Xplode Marketing fit those requirements, and they’re local which was a bonus for us.

The project was under $10,000.

The project is completed although it is an open working relationship. We go back to them when we need to.

We saw an increase of usage and retention from the hospitals, patients, and public. It is now more user-friendly and has been very well received by the public. The special add-on that they added was specifically for physicians and it works very well. It allows our physicians to communicate easily with each other, which is a huge benefit.

How did Xplode Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

I couldn't ask for anything better. In this last project, Xplode Marketing under-promised and over-delivered. It came in ahead of time without having to redeploy the app.

What distinguishes Xplode Marketing from other providers?

The value of the project was huge, and it cost a fraction of what we had determined acceptable. We were ready to spend the money needed to get it working, and it was way cheaper than we thought. Xplode Marketing responded very quickly.

Is there anything Xplode Marketing could have improved or done differently?

When we were working with them a few years ago, we came to them with a project which they realized halfway in that they couldn’t complete. They refunded everything because they knew that the technology that we were looking to integrate wasn't something that they were able to accomplish. While it was frustrating that it couldn’t be done, I feel they handled the situation very professionally. They have since resolved the issue, and now it is nice for us to know that they will be honest with us when they can’t do something.

We already have.

Von Vape Digital Marketing

"I gave them a concept, they gave me everything I wanted from it."

Xplode Marketing developed and designed a website for a vapor and e-cigarette company, completely creating the logo, brand, and image. The team now works on SEO.

Miami Metro Area
CEO, Von Vape

The website has all features discussed during development and was completed on schedule. Xplode Marketing has been responsive to questions and concerns post-project completion.

Please describe your company.

[Our company] is a Manufacturer and distributer of E-liquids and hardware to the vapor industry.

What is your role and responsibilities, please?

I am the owner and director.

What was your goal for working with Xplode Marketing?

Our goal was to build a dynamic web presence that would allow [our company] to present itself as a national brand.

Xplode Marketing did the website design and development. They created the logo, the brand, the image. From soup to nuts and bolts, they did everything. I gave them a concept, they gave me everything I wanted from it.

Are you doing paid advertising online or is it organic?

I believe it's a combination of both, but we mostly rely on organic.

What was your process for selecting Xplode Marketing with which to work?

Local company Web search and interviewed several companies.

Can you provide a ballpark dollar figure for the size of the work that they've done for you?

[Approximately] $1,500 monthly for SEO and then, depending on the projects, it's anywhere from a few hundred bucks to, it looks like the last thing we spent was $1,200.

Are you satisfied with their work?

Yes, they're very responsive and they get the stuff done that I ask to get done. The website does everything it's supposed to do, and when we have a problem, concern, or question they handle it for us or address it.

What were the results of the project?

The website design is done. They do update the site for me on an as-needed basis, and they continue to do SEO and what's necessary to keep traffic coming to the site.

Do you have any statistics or metrics to track improvement from the project?

No, we track through our industry base, and what our clients attribute, and understand, and believe us to be. Obviously, we do get traffic in sales from the website, so that's measurable. Mostly it's based on presence and brand, which is a little hard for us to measure. When we call people in the industry, they know who we are and we're a fairly new company. That speaks volumes about the work being done.

When I walk in and talk to Xplode Marketing, and tell them what I'm looking for, they grasped it, they understood it, and they produced the product that I wanted. That was a big deal when interviewing other companies. They didn't see your vision, or they didn't understand what I was trying to accomplish. When I spoke to them, they did understand what I was trying to accomplish.

No. I think they did a great job on giving me what I asked for. On every piece along the way, their timing has been great, they've been on the project, and all the programming is done. They've done everything they said they would do. I'm a happy client.

Legal Company Web Design and SEO

"You can ask them questions and they give you honest answers."

Xplode Marketing developed a mobile app for lawyer referral and video chat. The project included SEO, web and app design, and web development.

Miami Metro Area
Founder, Legal Company

Xplode Marketing stands out for its honest approach to development. The starting price was reasonable and was reduced in the process. The team created quick project mock-ups and was worked very professionally.

Please describe your company.

The company is a law firm. It started out as a lawyer on demand service.

What is your role and responsibilities, please?

I am the founder and an attorney with more than 30 years of experience.

What was your goal for working with Xplode Marketing?

We wanted to design an app that has two main parts. The first is a lawyer referral network with video chat all around the country. An individual could download the app for free, and at that point, IMAP or some other facility platform will pick up where they are. If someone doesn't want to use their location, if they're traveling and they need a lawyer at some other location, they'll click something, and it will bring up a drop down menu of areas of law there interested in for a consultation.

In the consultation menu are a group of attorneys who are in the network. They can choose the lawyer they want to speak to, we have a profile of the attorneys. They'll press a button, and it will immediately connect them via video chat with that attorney.

We are also going to license this platform out to other law firms and attorneys [so as to] prepare their own signature apps for them. They can have their clients and partners download it. We have a program that's between one lawyer to 15 or more, depending on what program the firm takes. They will have the facilities for video chat on their own, and they will license this application from us.

The services they provide are search engine optimization, Web design, Web development, [and] application development.

What was your process for selecting Xplode Marketing with which to work?

I got a recommendation from someone for Blake [Gratton] and Brock Gratton [owners] at Xplode Marketing. I went up to see them, very nice guys, I checked their background and their work, and they happen to be two of the nicest guys I've ever come into contact with. They don't give you any baloney.

When was the work completed?

The work is ongoing with no plans to stop the engagement.

What were the results of the project?

The project is ongoing. They're doing SEO work as well as the design work. I trust them to do the SEO work.

Their personality is unique. They're nice guys, they're honest and professional. You can ask them questions and they give you honest answers. With the work they did for me, other companies would have charged me more than $100,000, and they did it for a fraction of the price.

When I needed something done with a mockup they did it in one day. They're great guys. I've got some other sites, one which they didn't produce, and I wanted them to look at it. They told me it was fine, so they didn't try to take me for a ride and get some extra money at all.

I have a few websites planned in the near future, and I will be having them involved with those projects.

I've had websites done by other people and I get tired of looking at them after a couple of weeks. Nothing worked the way it was supposed to. With them, the site is professional and everything works. They've actually reduced the price on me. I've also recommended them to numerous other people. I will also be advertising for them on my sites. I would highly recommend Xplode Marketing to anybody that needs Web and SEO work.

No. Absolutely nothing.

Booking Website Redesign for Trolley Service

"It was a smooth, painless process."

Nov. 2018 - Nov. 2019

Xplode Marketing redesigned a website that included a ticket booking calendar.

Sarasota, Florida
Owner, Trolley Service

The simple, user-friendly ticketing tool worked perfectly and improved end-of-year sales. Xplode Marketing distinguished themselves through their seamless workflow, prompt turnarounds, and attention to every detail.

We provide services for all kinds of events, including weddings, shuttle services, parties, corporate events, holiday tours, bar hops, and more. We offer rides in air conditioned style.

For what projects/services did your company hire Xplode Marketing?

Xplode Marketing designed our initial website over seven years ago. This year, we decided it was time for an update.

We wanted a clean, fresh look, which they delivered.

We had used them in the past, and they did a great job. They've been there for us if we experience any problems. Their pricing was competitive and their vision for the original site was great.

We reviewed our goals and the market we wanted to secure. We met to make sure everyone was on the same page and chose from several options they presented. They redesigned our website completely, giving it a fresh look and a ticket booking calendar.

They worked together to provide progress and completion updates. They were readily available to answer questions and listen to our needs.

They finished the redesign quickly. We were thrilled with the outcome of the calendar and booking system. Our customers could pick their night and time, then book tickets. It worked flawlessly, which was crucial for us. This was a huge accomplishment and made our year-end numbers soar without a hitch!

It was excellent! It was a smooth, painless process.

I appreciated their vision for our needs and desires. They put it together so smoothly and quickly, keeping us ready for "crunch time."

No, we were extremely happy with everything!

Overall Score I was extremely pleased with their work!
    They are busy, which we understand, but their response time was excellent.
    It was highly competitive!
    It was excellent.