Research & Training Simulations

XpertVR creates immersive simulations through the use of high-quality 3D models and VR environments.  Ideas come to life quickly and efficiently with our VR simulations to allow businesses to make better decisions about new products. In the past XpertVR has provided VR solutions in areas such as market research, prototyping, and product demos. Please contact us to bring your ideas to life.

St Catharines, Canada
  • 1812 Sir Isaac Brock Way, RFP 301
    St Catharines, ON L2S 3A1

Over the past few years, we have worked with research clients from Brock University, Mohawk College, and more, as well as marketing clients including Redbull, Niagara Falls Tourism and the Wine Marketing Association of Ontario.

Niagara Falls Tourism

Niagara Falls Tourism needed 360 experiences of their 4 main attractions: Journey Behind the Falls, Hornblower Niagara Cruises, Wildplay Zipline to the Falls, and Niagara Helicopters. Each video was brought to life with 360-specific effects, colour correction, sound effects, and more. A final 6 screen display of the video series was commended by Bardish Chagger, Minister of Small Business and Tourism.

RedBull Crashed Ice

For this project we were the first 360 video team to capture a Crashed Ice athlete in their element, racing down the track at the 2017 finals.

3D VR Environment Build for Market Research Firm

"I was always confident we were on the same page. "

Aug. - Sept. 2019

XpertVR developed a custom environment for an application to test different furniture models.

Toronto, Canada
IT Manager, Market Research Company

XpertVR provided the precise solution requested by their client, maintaining a constant line of communication throughout the project and making changes whenever requested to deliver the perfect final product.

I am an IT manager at a market research company. I am creating VR applications for research.

For what projects/services did your company hire XpertVR?

Build a Custom 3D environment in Unity.

Create a believable and immersive VR experience

Referral through 3rd party

Create a Large space in VR with custom furniture models compatible with VR plugins for Unity.

I worked back and forth with Xpert throughout the dev process. Progress was shared regularly and appropriate changes were made from my feedback.

Solution was developed just as I imagined and on time.

I had an open line of communication throughout dev. I provided clear criteria and Xpert was able to follow these very well.

Xpert was able to quickly make changes to the build in the middle of dev which is appreciated. I was always confident we were on the same page. my vision for the build is on track.

No significant needs for improvement come to mind.

Overall Score Would recommend for anyone looking to develop realistic VR environments