Web & Mobile Apps Development

Hiring an affordable team of world class software developers was never so easy.

Contact us now for a free technical consultation about your next project. Send an email to [email protected] and we'll answer in less than a day to schedule a call.

"Dependable and easygoing, the whole XOOR team have been a pleasure to work with. Their developers are talented and get the job done on time and on-budget."​ (Marc Fischer, CEO @ DogTown Media)

Get things done with an affordable team of World Class software developers. Let us take your projects to the next level with the latest, state-of-the-art technology.

Cost Efficient. There are no hidden costs. Our hourly rate is fixed and the total price of your project will only depend on the agreed hours estimate. Our contracts are flexible so we can scale your team as needed.

Teammates. Once our partnership has started, we’ll work along side your team during the entire length of the project. We strongly believe this is the only road leading to a successful outcome.

Agile Players. We love being Agile. All our team members have experience working in agile environments. New to agile? We will be happy to introduce you and your team to this working methodology.

Mar del Plata, Argentina
  • Mar del Plata, B
    Argentina

DogTown Media, OverOps, Metadata.io, CodersClan, Boundary Digital, Plunge, Hilo.io

Plunge - Mobile App & Real Time Backend Development

Plantbase - Web Application Development

Indela - Web Application Development

Oribi - Marketing Landing Pages Development

Hilo - Web Application Development

OverOps - Website Development

React Native Mobile App Dev for Online Marketplace

"Working with them has been a great experience."

Jun. 2019 - Ongoing

Xoor developed a React Native multiplatform app that functions as native in Android and iOS. The solution provides a common code base for both versions.

Buenos Aires, Argentina
Gonzalo Iglesias
CTO, Central de Ofertas

Their ability to work independently and push projects toward completion has drawn praise from the customer. Xoor is a capable team with exceptional mobile app development expertise.

I am the CTO at Central de Ofertas, a software solutions company in Argentina.

What challenges were you trying to address with Xoor?

We only had a native Android app for our clients, which was leaving us out of many business opportunities. We looked for an agency to develop a multiplatform app so we could attract iOS users and use the same code base across the apps.

They built an iOS app and worked on Android, both in React Native.

We worked with three or four people.

How did you come to work with Xoor?

I found them through Clutch. I contacted four different companies, and among the proposals, the one that best fit our requirements was Xoor’s.

We expect to spend about $20,000 in total.

They started working on this project in June 2019 and the engagement is ongoing.

The project isn’t finished yet, so I couldn't mention any metrics. It was very important for me to find a company that could work with great autonomy and keep the various projects flowing and they did it. Working with them has been a great experience.

How did Xoor perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate through Slack, which has worked very well. We also have weekly meetings to discuss the project’s progress.

They are very good at understanding Android behavior. They exceeded my expectations on that. I thought that in changing technologies, some things would be hard to explain, but they have done incredibly well.

We still have to see how the app reacts on an operational level, but so far, I am very happy with their technical abilities.

We haven’t had any issues so far.

Web App Dev for Digital Design Company

"While our team doesn’t have formal metrics, we commend XOOR for always being on time and budget."

May. 2018 - Ongoing

XOOR did full-stack development for a web application. Functionalities included text messaging and email. The team used React, Twilio SendGrid, HTML, CSS, and a third-party API.

Co-Founder & Creative Director, Digital Design Company

The team demonstrates strong communication and scheduling skills. They are detail oriented and budget conscious.  Customers can expect to work with a knowledgeable and professional team.

I’m the co-founder and creative director of a digital design and branding company.

What challenge were you trying to address with XOOR?

We hired XOOR to develop a custom web application that we had designed.

XOOR used React and built the frontend with HTML and CSS. The backend plugged into an API for text messaging and used Twilio SendGrid for emails.

We work with a project manager and three developers.

How did you come to work with XOOR?

A company that we had contracted highly recommended XOOR as one of their best partners.

We started working together in May 2018 and the partnership is ongoing. We finished the development phase for the web app, but are still working on additions.

How did XOOR perform from a project management standpoint?

The engagement has been a positive experience. The team is available and communicates well via Slack. They’re comfortable interacting with a range of people and remain level-headed whenever we submit a change order or request a different approach.

XOOR demonstrates great attention to detail. Whereas some vendors claim to be full-stack developers but perform unevenly between frontend and backend, XOOR has a comprehensive skill set. For example, the team gets very close to the pixel-perfect mockups we provide. Our side only needs to review their work and finesse the final details.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Web App Development for B2B Marketing Platform

“XOOR is affordable, fast, and very easy to work with.”

XOOR provides frontend and backend software development support. They help a SaaS startup create new features, tools, and functionalities for a variety of marketing automation web applications.

Gil Allouche
CEO, metadata

XOOR consistently produces high caliber deliverables at a rapid pace, making them a reliable and valuable partner. The team proactively offers insightful consultation and actionable advice that’s informed by research. They work effectively independently.

I'm the founder and CEO of a company called Metadata. We're a marketing technology SaaS startup based in San Francisco that's been in business for about three and a half years.

What challenge were you trying to address with XOOR?

XOOR supports us with the development of new apps, tools, and capabilities. They do their work on the side without interrupting or disrupting our engineering team's ongoing efforts. The major value they offer is a way we can develop new features without jeopardizing existing items.

We chose a nearshoring option to accelerate development without disrupting our internal engineering team. Hiring a contractor gives us a way to accomplish projects outside of the regular development efforts much faster.

XOOR helps us develop both the frontend and backend of software. They are full stack developers who can work with multiple programming languages including JavaScript, Python, Java, and Ruby on Rails. They work a lot with APIs.

All of our projects together are web apps. One allows users to convert names of companies to domains. Another shows a lot of information about a person based only on their email and their first and last name. The third web app automatically sends e-mails to companies who are currently researching our customers’ products and services in a very timely manner.

XOOR assigned two developers to this project.

How did you come to work with XOOR?

I found XOOR through a mutual friend who is also an entrepreneur. He recommended them to me as very skilled and fast developers. Once I met them, I proposed that we start a working relationship. We tried a pilot that worked very well.

So far, we've spent about $5,000. We have them on a retainer and just started working together.

We started our collaboration about a month and a half ago in January 2019 and are still actively engaging with them. If they get more people on their team, I will hire them full time.

XOOR is affordable, fast, and very easy to work with. We have minimal back and forth because they always understand our requirements.

They make projects very simple for me. I don't even have to involve my product manager. Once I send them screenshots and describe the idea, they take it and run with the project.

As a result of their work, we have many new features we wouldn't have otherwise. One of them has gained us a few customers. They also created a plugin that connects to our existing product. We really should have built that functionality earlier, but we just hadn't had time. XOOR had the capacity to build it very fast.

How did XOOR perform from a project management standpoint?

XOOR is very responsive. They answer emails and fix bugs very quickly. I'm very pleased with their project management. We only use email to communicate. Every time I ask them to send an estimate for the price, it's always accurate based on the number of hours they worked.

They never go over the budget, and the documentation and costs are fair. If they ever need to increase the price, they let me know ahead of time and ask for my approval, which I appreciate.

XOOR gives me insight I didn't even realize I needed. When I need an answer, they’ll conduct an hour or two of research and come back with an informed recommendation that’s the right thing to do. This aspect of our collaboration has made our work together much easier.

No, not really. I just hope they add more developers so we can grow together. They've done such great work that I am honestly planning on hiring them full time at some point.

I'd prefer them all for myself, but I would still refer them.

Mobile App Dev for Racing App Company

“We have confidence in our system now.”

Jul. 2018 - Ongoing

XOOR provides mobile application development, migrating an old iOS and Android mobile app system over to Amazon Web Services, with MongoDB and React Native.

Australia
Founder, Racing App

The team has produced excellent results, creating a system that is now responsive, reliable, and able to roll out to mass audiences. The team is dedicated and makes themselves available, and despite a large geographical distance between the companies, ensures that any requests are answered quickly.

I’m the managing director of a racing app company. The app monitors fluctuations in the market across a range of horse racing, greyhound racing, and harness racing events. It’s specifically focused around Australia and New Zealand, but also covers the United Kingdom and Ireland.

What challenge were you trying to address with XOOR?

We had an archaic platform that was hard to work with and not really suitable for a modern developer. It needed to improve to ensure scalability as we move into many more locations and different types of sports in the future.

We had launched an MVP in late 2016 for our Android and iOS apps but needed a lot of rebuilding and refactoring of our systems. They moved everything to Amazon Web Services (AWS) to have a more robust and scalable hosting solution. A lot of it has been custom built as opposed to previously leveraging third-party platforms. They used more modern technologies, such as MongoDB for the databases and React Native to build.

There’s been one consistent person throughout the project, and three developers in addition to solution architects.

How did you come to work with XOOR?

I was a bit reluctant about going offshore, but they were recommended to us. I have a pretty good eye for weeding out those that can only talk the talk, so I had a lot of interviews. From day one, Mauricio (Founder, XOOR) was very open, honest, transparent, and I could tell he knew what he was doing. They provided relevant information so that I would know the experience they had and I found that they’re good people to work with.

We started working together in July 2018, and the work is ongoing.

We have confidence in our system now. It’s saved us many working hours on our end that would be spent fixing things. We have the confidence to roll it out to a lot more locations.

How did XOOR perform from a project management standpoint?

We use Slack, Bitbucket, and TestFlight. English isn’t their first language, but their communication is completely fine—we just spend a bit of time making sure we emphasize the importance of getting daily updates to manage the time zone situation. They’ve been very responsive to all of our requests, and there is always someone available to assist us.

They have good technical aptitude and experience at the senior level, which makes them very strong for an offshore option. From a solution architect perspective, we know we’re in very safe hands. There’s never been anything too challenging for them, so we have great confidence in them identifying root causes in a very timely fashion.

No, I can't name anything specific.

Overall Score Their technical ability far outweighs the disadvantages of not having them in our own time zone.
    I’d strongly recommend them to anyone looking to complete software development, regardless of complexity.

Software & Web Dev for Cryptocurrency Social Network

“They're very committed to our project and make sure we always have the resources we need.”

Jul. 2018 - Ongoing

XOOR is building a platform that will help users understand cryptocurrency and blockchain. Using a variety of technologies, XOOR is managing both front- and backend development.

CEO, Crytocurrency Ed Firm

XOOR has set the project up for success and is expected to exceed the original deadline. They go above and beyond to meet all needs, while their expertise, professionalism, and exceptional communication skills make them stand out among competitors.

I'm the CEO of a cryptocurrency education firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with XOOR?

We're building a platform to onboard users into the crypto ecosystem. We needed a development team to help us.

They're using PHP on the backend and React on the frontend to build a platform for us. They're also helping transition our website to WordPress. We want to make it easy and engaging for our customers to understand cryptocurrency and blockchain. We also want to be able to address any questions about cryptocurrency within the platform.

We work with two developers and their CEO, who is managing the entire process.

How did you come to work with XOOR?

They were recommended to me by a colleague. We were transitioning from another development team, so we needed to find new development resources fairly quickly. It was important for us to find a company that was in the same time zone and could become an extension of our team. I talked to about 10–15 vendors and XOOR was the best fit for us.

We started working with them in July 2018 and the relationship is ongoing.

We're exceeding our expected deadline. It's a collaborative effort and we have a very good working relationship with them. Their CEO knows how to manage his team effectively and goes above and beyond to make sure they meet all of our needs. Also, they've provided valuable recommendations and guidance on what technologies we should explore in the future.

How did XOOR perform from a project management standpoint?

They're very responsive and have exceptional communication skills. Their entire team is fluent in English, so we haven’t had any issues. They have a ticketing system, and we also use Slack to keep in touch.

They're very committed to our project and make sure we always have the resources we need. (When someone goes on vacation, they always provide another team member based on our needs.) They've made our transition to a new development team very smooth.

No. They have an incredible team. We had a lot of challenges with our previous vendor, but XOOR has been perfect.

Web Development for Software Analytics Company

“XOOR is quick to resolve issues, available for questions, and genuinely care about the work they do for us.”

XOOR updated a software analytic company’s website and blog with new animated content and new plug-ins. The team continues to guide development efforts and maintain the site’s support center.

Tel Aviv, Israel
Lead Designer, Software Analytics Company

The new website increased engagement and received praise from users. XOOR thoroughly explained each step in the project while consistently giving feedback to optimize performance. The team is responsive to communication and quick to address any concerns.

I am the lead UI/UX designer at a software analytics company. We are based in Israel with additional offices in San Francisco and New York. Our product helps developers fix bugs and handle production events in real time.

What challenge were you trying to address with XOOR?

We wanted an attentive and open-minded development partner with the appropriate capabilities to quickly revamp our website. Additionally, we were looking for an agency that spoke our same language.

XOOR helped us update our website and WordPress blog using CCS, HTML, and JavaScript and integrated necessary Zendesk software. The team also designed and produced animated content, additional plug-ins, and they continue to maintain our support center.

I mainly worked with the founder, a full-stack developer for the blog, and a developer for the website.

How did you come to work with XOOR?

Our company had worked with XOOR’s founder in the past. We were happy with their delivered quality and price, so we didn’t look elsewhere.

We started working together in 2016 and the partnership is ongoing.

Our customers reacted positively and we saw an increase in engagement on our mobile site. XOOR is responsible for replacing our unresponsive screens with fully functioning interfaces. The team patiently explained how each element worked and consistently provided valuable feedback and suggestions.

How did XOOR perform from a project management standpoint?

We handled general communication via Slack and took care of technical issues through GitHub. The workflow was governed by scheduled timeframes for each task. They were accommodating of our needs and requirements throughout the project.

As a startup, their team was exactly what we needed for this project. XOOR is quick to resolve issues, available for questions, and genuinely care about the work they do for us.

The time difference can be hard to manage.

Multiple Web Developments for Branding & Design Firm

“Their communication is excellent and they’re very responsive.”

Oct. 2017 - Ongoing

Using React, Node.js, MongoDB, and Amazon Web Services, XOOR developed the front- and backend of a web application. The app is a platform for real estate agents and clients for scheduling and document storage.

Co-founder, Branding and Design Firm

XOOR excels in delivering the product as initially envisioned accompanied by a hassle-free experience. They offer strong expertise in platform development and produce clean, bug-free code. Their pricing is affordable and their services present a great value.

I’m the co-founder of a branding and design firm. We do both branding and digital product design. We also do development once we have everything designed.

What challenge were you trying to address with XOOR?

We needed help with multiple web developments for our firm.

Recently, we worked on a web app project which is a transaction management platform for real estate agents. There are a lot of documents and scheduling with any real estate transaction, and we are creating an app similar to Dropbox for real estate agents and clients. It’s a hub where they can have their information, scheduling, and documents that need signatures. XOOR is building both the frontend and backend. On the frontend, they’re using React. On the backend, they’re using Node.js accompanied by a MongoDB and Amazon Web Services.

We’ve done multiple projects with them, which are normally web-based solutions using WordPress, React Native, and a number of other technologies. We are doing a React Native mobile app with them currently, which will be iOS and Android.

We work with three developers.

How did you come to work with XOOR?

They were recommended to us by someone I know at a similar company. I looked at about four other development companies. They’re a good fit because their CTO has a very strong background in building robust tech platforms. I knew I could trust him. He speaks intelligently about technologies. Also, it’s nice having someone who is close to my time zone and is affordably priced. They’re always flexible whenever we need someone.

We invested over $20,000, which will probably increase.

We began working with them in October 2017 and it’s an ongoing collaboration.

The code has come back very clean. There haven’t been any major bugs or hurdles. Their work and animations are very close to the design we delivered to them. We have happy clients. We haven’t had any hiccups or compromises along the way. It’s been pretty straightforward with what was agreed upon in the initial contract.

How did XOOR perform from a project management standpoint?

We share a Slack channel which allows for ongoing communication. Whenever we work with them on a project, a developer and a project manager make sure deadlines are met, the assets are gathered, and communication is flowing. Their communication is excellent and they’re very responsive.

I’m most impressed with their responsiveness. They’re willing to scope out projects and do upfront work to see if it’s a good fit to work on projects that might come their way.

One of the nice things is that you don’t have to give them a lot of notes once you have handed them a design. They are good at getting it right. Having built a lot of platforms, it can be a frustration that designers run into, but with XOOR, we don’t need to give them too much feedback.

Ongoing Development for Global Coders Network

“Along with proficient coding skills, XOOR exhibited friendliness, professional conduct, and great communication skills.”

July 2015 - Ongoing

As a long-term development partner, XOOR designs, programs, and deploys challenging deliverables. Using technology like Angular, Java, and Node. Many projects include substantial, complex databases.

Palo Alto, CA
Dror Cohen
CEO, CodersClan

XOOR’s high-level communication skills and organized project coordination via JIRA help hit every deadline and keep the client informed. Programming expertise yields flawless deliverables that renew contracts upon delivery. End products are paired with reliable customer service after deployment.

I'm the CEO of CodersClan. We make outsourcing software easier through our curated, global network of coders.

For what projects/services did your company hire XOOR?

We engaged XOOR for various programming services. Over the course of our engagement, they’ve worked on tasks that involve Java, Node, and Angular. Our projects tend to feature large databases that have a high level of complexity.

We hoped that streamlining the development process from every side would manifest in a highly functional app that performed well when in use.

I've gotten to know XOOR’s team through our coder platform at CodersClan.

XOOR has supported our team with numerous facets of development, management, and support service. They help us formulate project scope, and sometimes even design of all of the deliverables a project requires. After delivering the final products, their end-to-end support includes deployment and corresponding with our customers.

We worked with a team of several developers that XOOR assembled.  As our project progressed, we scale the number of resources we work with. Our outsourced team has grown over time.

XOOR has designed, built, and implemented numerous strong deliverables. The great customer satisfaction these deliverables elicit has led to consistent contract renewals.

We've been coordinating work through JIRA.  XOOR clearly communicates updates and progress to help us meet deadlines without any issues.

There are none that come to mind.

Multiple Developments for Mobile App Dev Agency

“All the projects they've worked on have been very successful.”

Aug. 2017

XOOR provides additional website and app development support for various projects as needed.

Venice Beach, California
Director of Operations, Mobile App Development Agency

XOOR continues to provide top-quality development support that's received a tremendous amount of positive feedback from internal teams and clients alike. Their team is responsive and accessible, making communicating and collaborating on projects seamless. They're also friendly and approachable all around.

I'm the director of operations for an app development agency.

What challenge were you trying to address with XOOR?

We needed additional development resources for a number of different projects.

XOOR provides additional development support for apps and websites as needed, depending on what projects we're working on.

We work with anywhere from one to six developers at a time, as well as Mauricio (Founder, XOOR).

How did you come to work with XOOR?

I'm not sure how we found them, but I believe our CEO reached out to them. Despite being located in Argentina, their team is great at communicating and easy to work with, so we've decided to continue to work with them on more projects.

We've been working with them since August 2017 and the relationship is ongoing.

We're happy with all of the high-quality work they've done for us thus far. We've received nothing but positive feedback both from our internal team and clients alike. All the projects they've worked on have been very successful.

How did XOOR perform from a project management standpoint?

Despite the fact that he just had a baby, Maurcio has continued to be very responsive throughout the engagement. He and his team are great to work to with all around. They make themselves available to us when we need them regardless of the time difference, and we communicate mostly through Slack and Jira.

They're very accessible—it doesn't even feel like they're all the way in Argentina. We also find their team to be quite nice and approachable overall.

Web Dev for Software Dev Libraries Project

“I have hired them again for numerous projects since.”

May 2017 - Aug. 2017

XOOR built an API to help customers search for GitHub code and repositories of interest. They designed both the frontend and backend. They used MongoDB, GitHub API, JSON, REST, Node.js, Jade, CSS, and HTML.

CTO, Incredible Code

XOOR easily understood the complexity of the project and delivered high-quality coding. Their customer service is phenomenal, offering excellent project management and friendly communication. They’re a dependable and talented team, and they provide strong and affordable value.

I’m the CTO of Incredible Code, which was a site that allowed people to find GitHub repositories that had interesting and relevant code in them.

What challenge were you trying to address with XOOR?

I needed web development for this project.

They built a web backend API which interfaced with GitHub. It pulled information from GitHub and then ranked and rated the content on it, which was pretty complicated. There was a web frontend and clients would come in and sign up. They entered in the type of code they were interested in and the type of repositories, and then it looked at the backend database and gave them suggestions.

They used MongoDB and GitHub API, and the API was JSON and REST. Node.js was the backend, and the frontend was Jade, which is a templating language that we used because it renders in HTML, which search engines really like. They did some SEO work. They also used CSS and HTML.

We worked with Mauricio (Founder, XOOR), who is awesome, and there was one other person working on this project.

How did you come to work with XOOR?

I found them through a Google search. I was looking for offshore providers as everything is more expensive in the States. I interviewed a few people, but I selected them because they can handle really complicated things. I have worked with a lot of developers over the years, and sometimes you have to really explain things and provide a lot of documentation, whereas XOOR understood easily it and did it.

We spent around $25,000 on this project.

We worked together on this project from May–August 2017.

The communication was awesome. Although the end result didn’t turn out as I am too busy to do the work to keep it up to date, the code was solid. I am a coder too, and everything they did worked really well and was well thought-out and well structured. It was quick and responsive. After we did some QA, there weren’t any bugs and it was pretty seamless.

Over the years, I have worked with a lot of web developers, and I really like their team. I can give them what I want to do, and they go ahead and do it. I don’t have to manage them. I have hired them again for numerous projects since.

How did XOOR perform from a project management standpoint?

The communication was great. They were always available to chat, and from the beginning, it was a good fit for us. They insisted we use Jira. Mauricio is really organized, and we set everything out in tickets. I laid out what we needed to do, and he communicated through Slack or within the Jira tickets. He improved my project management and made it easy to work with them.

Their friendliness and communication are the most impressive. Mauricio let me know when he was going on vacation for a few days and made sure I knew where he was. I consider us friends now. We communicate on a day-to-day basis as friends, which is the something that is above the norm. They are incredibly easy to work with, very friendly, and reliable.

Overall Score I keep going back to them to get things done. They are solid and reliable people.
    They chased me to try and get things done.
    It was way more affordable than doing it in the States. They’re not inexpensive, but they are really competitive.
    They are responsive and always available. They are awesome.
    I have already recommended them many times.