Custom icon design for your next project

An icon design studio that helps start-ups and enterprise businesses create custom icons that are enjoyable, easy to understand, and culturally acceptable.

Barcelona, Spain
  • Carrer de la Creu dels Molers, 19
    Barcelona 08004
    Spain
  • Spain

Shutterstock, Creative Market, Cleancult, Sharespace,TheNounProject, UI8 and more.

Icon Development for UX Consultant

"Their commitment to delivering a solution appropriate for my client and their audience was outstanding."

Dec. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Xicons Studio created a custom icon system for a mobile app. They provided comprehensive service, contributing to everything from discovery and sketching to production and feedback integration and testing.

Barcelona, Spain
Mario Maruffi
UX Consultant, Freelance

The icons perfectly align with end-client needs thanks to Xicons Studio's consistent communication. They provided weekly updates regarding their progress and proved to be highly receptive to feedback, which they solicited many times throughout the design process.

I'm a UX design consultant. I help both large firms and startups connect with their customers and design digital products that drive business growth.

For what projects/services did your company hire Xicons Studio?

I needed to develop a custom icon system for my client’s mobile app MVP.

I wanted to create a usable, consistent, and beautiful custom icon system.

I knew Carlotta (Founder, Xicons) before I started this project, and I'd used their free icon packs on other projects, so they were the obvious choice.

They worked through a clearly defined process of discovery, ideation and sketching, creation and iteration, usability testing, and QA and delivery. We began by discussing our business goals, visual style needs, technical requirements, users’ needs, deadlines, and budget. Then, they produced paper sketches and digital concepts for us to evaluate. Several iterations of design followed where Xicons integrated our feedback and delivered a final preview for each symbol. After some quick usability tests with real customers, they did final QA and handed everything over.

I worked with Carlotta.

Xicons’ icons were perfectly tailored to my client’s business goals. They understood the audience clearly.

They broke the project down into milestones and provided weekly text updates.

No, not that I saw. They have the opportunity to grow into a much larger design firm.

Overall Score They delivered a beautiful product that works.
    It was easy, and they were available as needed.
    They respected our budget.
    It was amazing and professional.
    I've already referred one of my clients to them.