Custom icon design for your next project

An icon design studio that helps start-ups and enterprise businesses create custom icons that are enjoyable, easy to understand, and culturally acceptable.

Barcelona, Spain
  • Carrer de la Creu dels Molers, 19
    Barcelona 08004
    Spain
  • Spain

Shutterstock, Creative Market, Cleancult, Sharespace,TheNounProject, UI8 and more.

Icon Design for Acupuncture Clinic

"The end product exceeded our expectations and the design process was equally as impressive."

Sept. - Oct. 2019

Xicons Studio designed a series of icons for an acupuncture clinic. The team provided sketches, digital files, and final designs to create a set of cohesive icons.

Michael Waterman
Owner, Olo Acupuncture

The icons exceeded the expectations of the internal team. Xicons Studio establishes a seamless workflow, responding quickly to any inquiries and communicating effectively. The team is considerate and hard-working.

I am the owner of Olo Acupuncture an acupuncture clinic in New York City with 10 employees.

For what projects/services did your company hire Xicons Studio?

In the process of updating our website, we decided that our current set of icons needed to be refreshed and some additional icons needed to be designed as well.

We wanted a cohesive and expanded set of icons for our website.

We looked around the web for icons that we liked and then looked for designers with examples that reflected the aesthetic we were looking for. It was a much harder and time consuming process than expected. Once we found Xicon studio we knew they could deliver what we were looking for.

Xicon Studio has a straight forward design process that was communicated and agreed upon from the beginning.

1. Sketches -10 days
  2. Digital preview - 10 days after approval
  3. Final Deliverables - 2 days after approval

Within that time there was an easy flow of communication as needed.

I worked directly with the designer.

The icons are great and exceeded our expectations. They incorporate our website's aesthetic and tie it together as one of the central design elements. They have been very well received by everyone who has seen them.

The workflow was effortless. They always responded promptly and were clearly very knowledgeable about the different considerations involved in a project like this.

I cannot think of any.

Overall Score Exceeded our expectations.
    Very responsive with no issues.
    Exceeded our expectations.

Icon Development for UX Consultant

"Their commitment to delivering a solution appropriate for my client and their audience was outstanding."

Dec. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Xicons Studio created a custom icon system for a mobile app. They provided comprehensive service, contributing to everything from discovery and sketching to production and feedback integration and testing.

Barcelona, Spain
Mario Maruffi
UX Consultant, Freelance

The icons perfectly align with end-client needs thanks to Xicons Studio's consistent communication. They provided weekly updates regarding their progress and proved to be highly receptive to feedback, which they solicited many times throughout the design process.

I'm a UX design consultant. I help both large firms and startups connect with their customers and design digital products that drive business growth.

For what projects/services did your company hire Xicons Studio?

I needed to develop a custom icon system for my client’s mobile app MVP.

I wanted to create a usable, consistent, and beautiful custom icon system.

I knew Carlotta (Founder, Xicons) before I started this project, and I'd used their free icon packs on other projects, so they were the obvious choice.

They worked through a clearly defined process of discovery, ideation and sketching, creation and iteration, usability testing, and QA and delivery. We began by discussing our business goals, visual style needs, technical requirements, users’ needs, deadlines, and budget. Then, they produced paper sketches and digital concepts for us to evaluate. Several iterations of design followed where Xicons integrated our feedback and delivered a final preview for each symbol. After some quick usability tests with real customers, they did final QA and handed everything over.

I worked with Carlotta.

Xicons’ icons were perfectly tailored to my client’s business goals. They understood the audience clearly.

They broke the project down into milestones and provided weekly text updates.

No, not that I saw. They have the opportunity to grow into a much larger design firm.

Overall Score They delivered a beautiful product that works.
    It was easy, and they were available as needed.
    They respected our budget.
    It was amazing and professional.
    I've already referred one of my clients to them.