Mobile App Development / Web / Software Solutions

Started in the year 2002, Xicom is an ISO:9001 certified software development and mobile app development company with 300+ highly skilled IT experts catering result-oriented and cost-competitive solutions to startups, SME's and large business enterprises across the world. Being a premium partner of BBB, NASSCOM & STPI, Xicom holds the trust of over 1500+ clients across diverse business verticals.

For more information visit us at http://www.xicom.biz

We act as a technology partner by understanding your business challenges and applying the latest engineering technologies to deliver innovative software and mobile solutions.

2002
  • C-1/134, Janak Puri
    New Delhi 110058

Ebay Inc. / Auction.com / SOLRepublic / Gushcloud / Spooner

E-Commerce Web Dev. & Design for Computer Parts Company

“Their quality and flexibility really stand out, and I’m happy with everything they’ve done for us.”

Sept. 2017 – Ongoing

Xicom Technologies built a new website for a computer parts company. They transferred existing content from a PHP platform to site that utilized WooCommerce and WordPress and added a variety of plugins.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Owner, Computer Parts Company

The new website is mobile-friendly and serves users much better. The improvements that Xicom Technologies implemented save time and allow for sales growth. They made room for scope creep and were always readily accessible.

We sell computer parts, specifically for laptops. I'm the owner.

What challenge were you trying to address with Xicom Technologies?

We wanted to upgrade our backend and use a new platform. Our old platform was outdated, and we needed something new.

They transferred us from a PHP platform to a WooCommerce and WordPress site. The majority of the project focused on e-commerce. They did everything from beginning to end, from the graphic design, to the database development, to customizations of new plugins.

They built a customized shipping system that included multiple layers of features. They took all our work from the past ten years and replicated it in the new WooCommerce platform.

I communicate directly with a project manager, and he coordinates with the rest of his team.

How did you come to work with Xicom Technologies?

I reached out to a number of companies, but Xicom's work and portfolio really impressed me. Everything they offered checked out, and I felt they'd be the right fit for my needs.

We've spent somewhere near $30,000 on their services so far.

The project started around September 2017. The core of the work is complete, but we're always adding new features and concepts. Their involvement is ongoing.

They fixed all the issues we had, and we have a lot more time to focus on development efforts on features that will increase our sales. The new website is mobile-friendly, which makes using the site much easier for our clients. The development process is smooth, and everything works well after releases.

How did Xicom Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They're willing to work with me to make things right. Projects like mine are always subject to change, and they always complete their work in a reasonable amount of time. They're customer-friendly, and they deal well with scope creep. The project manager is very accessible, and communication is good. We use WhatsApp as our main mode of communication.

There's always room for improvement, but I don't have anything specific they could work on. They deliver everything I want.

Give them good information. I usually send video presentations of what we want, which usually helps clarify things more than just writing everything out. Build a good relationship with your project manager, and reach out to them whenever you face issues.

Overall Score Overall, they do very well.
    The schedule is sometimes subject to change, but they work through issues to make sure I get the right results.
    A local vendor would cost a lot more.
    They give me exactly what I want, and they often exceed expectations.
    I've already recommended them to several people.

App Development for Food Pickup Service

"We appreciated that they were patient and thoughtful while we came up to speed."

Sept. 2018 - Mar. 2019

Xicom Technologies developed a mobile app for a food pickup service. Their team created both iOS and Android versions.

UAE
Eisa Alnuaimi
Co-Founder, uPick L.L.C

After four months, the app had over 1,000 downloads and now features an updated design. Xicom Technologies is communicative and collaborative, facilitating a smooth workflow. Their knowledgable team goes above and beyond to deliver quality results.

We are a young Emirati establishment which works on E-commerce business and I'm a co-founder

For what projects/services did your company hire Xicom Technologies?

Upick is an online food ordering service for self-pickup. Upick platform will connect takeaway order costumers with a large range of restaurants and cafés where the user can filter the restaurants by cuisine

We wanted to see our mobile downloads double by the end of the year, and we want to increase the number of orders through our app

My team and I searched online for app developers in our area. we contacted around 5 companies, we had meetings with all and end up with Xicom

We had a long meeting to finalize the scope, we add and remove some features in the app. We had wireframes first to check the flow of the app then we start working with the designs Xicom was very helpful in consultation and developing the app. The app has been developed for iPhone and android

Initially, 1 project manager was assigned to support us in our project, then an emergency situation happened with him, but Xicom Technologies assigned another project manager immediately

Within 4 months after launching our app, we had +1000 downloads, new competitors hit the market so we updated the app design. We had positive feedback from the users

The project manager was very easy to communicate with and provided and frequent updates, I was contacting him over the phone. All in all the workflow was perfect

I was blown away by the knowledge that Xicom Technologies had about app development and UX. We learned much more than we thought possible. We appreciated that they were patient and thoughtful while we came up to speed

Everything can always be done faster but we were very satisfied with their work every step of the way

The cost was reasonable comparing with other companies
    Words can't describe the quality of work, download our app and check their outputs
    i strongly would advice my friends to choose Xicom as a consultant company for any app developments

Web Development Outsourcing for Development Company

"They’ve worked out very well and are a great partner."

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

Xicom Technologies provided outsourced development support for various web projects. They built a WordPress site and developed a CMS. They provide ongoing updates and maintenance for the CMS.

Rye Brook, New York
President, eCommerce Web Dev and Marketing Company

They’ve completed all of their tasks in a cost-effective and timely manner. Xicom Technologies is a skilled and responsible partner who can be trusted to handle any development needs. Customer should take part in testing their deliverables.

I am the president of a web development and marketing agency. We also have our own proprietary content management system and we work with e-commerce websites, SEO, and social media marketing, among other things.

What challenge were you trying to address with Xicom Technologies?

Our in-house programmers had an overload of work, so we were looking to outsource some of our development.

I use them when we have excessive development work for various different sites that my programmers can’t handle. They’ve built a WordPress site, but they mostly work on our CMS, where clients are able to update their own website. If we need a server update or updates to the CMS, they can do it at night, when it is less impactful on the client’s website.

I give Xicom Technologies tasks as well as access to our servers and CMS. They coded the server in PHP and it uses a MySQL database. They have developed a couple of websites with it as well as fixes, updates, or whatever else our clients have requested.

I work directly with Neelima (Project Manager, Xicom Technologies) and one developer who knows our system.

How did you come to work with Xicom Technologies?

I did a lot of research online. I tried an Indian company several years ago that worked well, and then I tried another company recently that wasn’t very good. I started Xicom Technologies with a small task and they did it properly. Their turnaround time was good and I really appreciate their pricing structure, so I decided to keep working with them.

We have invested around $10,000.

We began working with them in August 2018 and the project is ongoing.

I am very happy with their services so far. Their developers pick up any of my overload and extra work I send to them. Everything is done on time and within budget and their pricing has been cost-effective. They’ve worked out very well and are a great partner.

How did Xicom Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

Communication has been excellent. The project manager is very conscientious and has done a good job of keeping tasks on track. We use email and occasionally have a Skype call.

Our relationship works out well because of the time difference. I will send them the work in the evening our time, and by the time I am back in the office the next morning, those tasks are completed. They will usually follow up with me first thing in the morning to make sure the tasks have been done.

They are very affordable and have very skilled developers.

They probably should use a project management tool like Basecamp. I use it with several of my clients as it keeps tasks in order. I’ve had a few frustrations with the emails I receive in the morning because the email thread isn’t there, so I am constantly having to refer to separate tasks to make sure it is all done.

They could also make sure the project has been fully tested before saying they are complete, but having worked in the industry, I know that is more of a trait of all developers.

iOS and Android Development for Business Card Service

"Our users seem to really love the product."

Jul. 2018 - Sept. 2019

Xicom Technologies provided application development services, working on iOS, Android, and web apps. They first developed the designs then implemented the development, making changes according to feedback.

New York City, New York
Founder, Business Card Service

Though the apps have not yet been fully marketed, they have already received hundreds of downloads and enthusiastic praise from early users. The team delivered excellent quality, responding very quickly to any requests, and working efficiently.

I'm the founder and CEO of a company that facilitates connections through convenient business cards.

For what projects/services did your company hire Xicom Technologies?

We hired Xicom to develop our iOS, Android, and web apps.

To have a fully developed app from scratch. I wanted to work with someone who understood my creative and aesthetic goals, as well as the logical and functional dimensions.

I consulted with my CTO and talked to several developers at various price points. Xicom offered an incredibly competitive price and when we saw their level of professionalism, their clear and simple contract, and their U.S. location, we knew we wanted to work with them.

We began with a meeting to discuss in detail how we wanted the app to look and function. They sent us pictures and mockups of logos and app designs based on what we told them. We refined the display and UI of the app, then they got to work developing it.

After a few weeks, they sent us the first version, which we downloaded and gave feedback on. They made the relevant edits we requested, then sent us the next version, which was an incredibly efficient process.

We were assigned a project manager who communicated with a team of developers and designers. Having one point of contact was awesome, as they made sure everything ran efficiently and smoothly.

Despite having no advertising yet, we've received over 400 downloads for the app. We have several paying subscribers who give it amazing reviews, and we have a 4.5 rating on the App Store. Our users seem to really love the product.

The project manager we've been working with has excellent communication and always made sure our vision was communicated to the developers and designers.

I was amazed by how efficient they are, especially in terms of communication. When I have a query, it gets addressed immediately, which allows me to focus on building my company very efficiently.

Every project can always be completed quicker, but we're very happy with the app and wouldn't want to sacrifice quality.

Overall Score I am thoroughly pleased.
    We made it work every time.
    Very cheap for the quality compared to competitors.
    Every query was addressed.
    Already have and will continue to do so.

Mobile App Dev for Wellness Advertising Company

"They were able to take my project specs and coordinate everything on their end..."

Xicom Technologies is creating two mobile apps for an advertising company. These apps assist representatives and service providers in sales reports, work order automation, and HR tasks.

Oakland, California
Melanie Johnson
Director of Sales Operations, Terraboost Media

The apps Xicom Technologies produce are very precise and work great. They've been responsive to all potential issues and feedback.

Terraboost Media is advertising company focuses on health and wellness where we have sposors of wellness kiosks with cart wipes or hand sanitizer in supermarkets, drugstores, malls, airports and more. I'm the director of sales operations here.

For what projects/services did your company hire Xicom Technologies?

We hired Xicom to create 2 apps: a sales rep version and an operations/service provider version.

Automate a lot of manual work through the app, track/store data, streamline processes.

The owners of my company did the selection and paired us to work together

The first app is for our sales reps to use. It helps them track appointments, submit daily sales reports, submit prospecting leads, track mileage, track hours worked, block time off, and more. They are also developing an app for our service providers/operations department to use that allows them to automate the creation/sending over of work orders, results of service visits, photos of ads posted, pulling data back into our database based on their form submissions, etc.

I worked with a head project manager who coordinated all of my project specs with his team

The sales app is 99% complete and working great! They've helped with any bugs or adjustments we've needed. The service provider app is coming along nicely!

The workflow was very effective.

They were able to take my project specs and coordinate everything on their end with close precision so that very few tweaks were needed.

None.

App Dev for Virtual Medical Visit Program

"Overall, we worked very well together."

Oct. 2016 - Ongoing

Xicom Technologies developed an app to host a medical virtual visit service. They arranged for front-and backend access and coordinated integrations with a small business platform to reach customers.

Moore, USA
Jeffery Barlow
CEO, SNAP Virtual Visits

Despite a high rate of project manager turnover, Xicom Technologies delivered a functional application, which has yet to be introduced to the market. The team remained accessible at all times and collaborated well to produce a healthy engagement.

I am the CEO of a medical service firm with multiple business models operating in four states. We recently introduced a medical virtual visit platform on both the consumer side and the small business side to serve better the healthcare needs of the communities in which we operate.

For what projects/services did your company hire Xicom Technologies?

We contracted with Xicom Technologies to build an app-based platform to host our medical virtual visit product offering.

Our goal is to add at least 1,000 users this year on the consumer side. We want to create at least 100 small business relationships this year that are enrolled in our small business platform. This app is the lifeline to our business prospects.

After an extensive search for custom app builders, we selected Xicom Technologies because of their cost estimates and their proven success in developing applications.

Xicom Technologies created our application on multiple platforms. The platform required the creation and integration of a web-based tool for both front- and backend access. Further, they supported the integration of a small business platform that enables us to reach out to a large customer base.

We have worked with three project managers since the engagement began. We also work with a team of front- and backend developers.

We have only recently presented the application to our marketing team, so we do not yet have consumer or business results.

Overall, we worked very well together. However, with each change of a project manager, it seemed like we had to take a couple of steps back before we could continue moving forward.

Their team was always available.

My only frustration is the high rate of project manager turnover.

Development for Facebook Advertising Agency

“Xicom Technologies’ assistance made this a very easy experience.”

Oct. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Xicom Technologies designed and developed a lead generation and outreach software for the Australian Market using a variety of technologies like Twillo, SendGrid, and AWS. They also tested the final system.

Australia
Marius du Preez
Director, Swell Marketing

The Xicom Technologies team managed a smooth and transparent engagement. The team was very proactive, providing routine updates and following their established schedule. The quality of their work and dedicated approach set the foundation for future collaboration.

I’m the director of Swell Marketing. We’re a Facebook marketing agency.

What challenge were you trying to address with Xicom Technologies?

There’s a massive gap in the Australian market for a software solution that automates lead generation and outreach. I was looking for a vendor to develop a tool that resembles the ones found in the US, but hosted in Australia and followed our compliance regulations.

I provided their team with the initial scope of the project, and we finalized it over a Skype call. They submitted a full proposal for the project, and I gave my approval. The Xicom Technologies team was responsible for the entire project—design, wireframes, development, project management, and testing. They sent updates about once a week.

Xicom Technologies used a variety of technology to build the solution. They used Twillo for SMS integrations, voice integrations, and call integrations. They used SendGrid to like the tool to our email. The entire system is based on AWS with a Windows ASP server.

I interacted with a project manager who delegated tasks to the rest of his team.

How did you come to work with Xicom Technologies?

I found them on Upwork. We offered the project to about three people and interviewed each of them multiple times, looked at their reviews, and analyzed their past work. In the end, Xicom Technologies was the best fit.

We spent $5,000 on this project.

We worked on this tool from October 2018–January 2019, but we’re working on other projects now.

Xicom Technologies’ assistance made this a very easy experience.

How did Xicom Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They were outstanding. Having one point of contact was extremely beneficial. I was routinely updated on their progress via Skype and Upwork, sharing any delays, issues, or concerns. There were no surprises. The team stayed on schedule throughout the engagement. Overall, it was an enjoyable collaboration.

Their project management skills were great. I didn’t have to ask questions about their work because I was always up to date.

Testing is very important in software development, and they could place more emphasis on that phase of the project. I can’t really fault them though because any bugs were fixed within two days.

Web Dev for Online Art Database

"They proved that they’re able to be flexible and respond to unforeseeable hurdles."

Aug. 2018 - Nov. 2018

Working with existing code, Xicom Technologies implemented paywall functionality to an online art database. In doing so, they developed a user dashboard, an admin panel, and a payment gateway using PayPal.

Frankfurt, Germany
Thomas Poller
Director, Art Database

User retention has remained steady through the paywall’s implementation, a testament to Xicom Technologies’ ability to mirror the existing user experience within new features. The team strives to meet all requirements, but its ability to offer helpful insight makes them a valuable partner.

I am the director of an online database that documents modern and contemporary art exhibitions.

For what projects/services did your company hire Xicom Technologies?

The exhibition information we offer is the result of extensive research in archives and libraries. To support and further extend our services, we required additional funding. We contracted with Xicom Technologies to develop a paywall to access the complete exhibition timeline of artists, exhibition venues, and curators.

It was important to us that the developer adopt the project to our existing code—PHP that we established about six years ago. The already existing free and paid services we offer also had to remain untouched. To facilitate this new feature, we needed to implement a hassle-free login and payment process.

We scoured Upwork for experienced and talented website developers. Xicom Technologies exhibited a competence and cutting-edge approach that resonated with us, we selected them for the project.

Xicom Technologies implemented a paywall for the exhibition timeline so that users now must sign in as a specific type of user or purchase a service plan with PayPal. They also developed user dashboards to display invoices and an admin backend that could adjust service plans and other vital details.

We worked with a project manager and a team of programmers assigned to the project.

Although it is difficult to retain users when offering paid digital content, we didn’t experience any slowdown of key Google Analytics figures after the payment structure was implemented. We designed the project to mirror our existing and proven web layout, but we expected advice and improvement options based on their experience, and their suggestions helped to streamline development and promote the feature to our users.

During our four-month development period, the project manager had to take several leaves to tend to family matters, but the vice president of operations seamlessly took control of the workflow and helped complete the project with the programmers. They proved that they’re able to be flexible and respond to unforeseeable hurdles.

It may have been easier to start from scratch and work with the latest industry standards, but Xicom Technologies did a masterful job of working with our dated code and solving our problems.

Because it was our first project with Xicom Technologies, we inevitably had some growing pains in how we communicated and exchanged ideas. Overall, though, patience on both sides established a productive workflow.

Overall Score All our expectations regarding workflow, reliability, and expertise were satisfied.
    They were very organized.
    The payment structure was reasonable.
    Their experience exceeded our expectations.
    It would be very valuable to consider them for similar projects.

Interactive Live Streaming Features for Entertainment Site

"Once management changed, communication and production qualify dropped."

2.5
1.0
2.5
0.5

Jan. 2013 - Oct. 2015

Xicom Technologies was responsible for upgrading a former site's live interactive chatroom features.

Toronto, Canada
President, Online Entertainment Video Streaming Company

After taking a year to fix bugs that should've been resolved in three months, Xicom Technologies launched a defective site. The new build had a devastating impact. There was a 30% decline in traffic that couldn't be recovered as well as login malfunctions. Ultimately, the business had to cut ties.

We are an ecommerce company formerly involved in online entertainment and now specializing in financial product services. Founded in 1999, we have offices across North America. I am the President.

For what projects/services did your company hire Xicom Technologies?

We hired Xicom to upgrade one of our former site's live interactive chat room features. Competitor companies that launched years after we did were gaining ground and we needed to stay ahead by offering more of what our market segment demanded. PHP and Flash were the primary technologies used for these upgrades.

Our goal was to stabilize our website to allow for further growth and to add features that would stave off losses to competitors.

We selected this vendor from Elance (now called Upwork) due to their listed development specialties matching our needs and customer feedback. When we contacted Xicom, they assured us of their qualifications, support, and committment to the project.

The project was an ongoing development that lasted several years. Xicom started out by taking a year to debug large components of our site. We were told it would take 3 months.

The new site launched and had bugs of its own, and from that point on we would spend the remainder of our business relationship ironing out bugs while simultaneously launching new features.

We used third party software called Springloops to detail tasks, create mockups, and iron out questions before production and launching each upgrade.

The project consisted of a project manager and two or more developers at any given time. The original line-up had Chitvan at the helm as the project manager.

The project launch was a disaster that caused a 30% decline in traffic that we ultimately were unable to regain in an increasingly competitive marketplace.

Other malfunctions such as 25% of users being unable to register an account on our site for months due to a bulk mailing issue, and Xicom's inability to upgrade Flash components of our chat rooms left us cutting business ties as the only viable financial option.

In the first year of re-development of our site under Chitvan as Project Manager, communication was effective, and although the launch was delayed by 9 months, we had high hopes for our partnership. Once management changed, communication and production qualify dropped.

They were great at marketing themselves to potential customers and had the audacity to request we give them 5-star ratings for each sub-project completed on Elance. Being that they were our sole developers, the requests were a form of coercion than a reflection of reality.

They could adhere to the basics of honesty, integrity, and high quality standards when dealing with clients.

0.5
Overall Score We would never work with nor trust Xicom with our business again.
    Re-development was supposed to take 3 months but took closer to a year. Upgrades that required Flash development were never completed.
    Relatively competitive rates but if the cost is low and the quality is worse than competitors, a client is no better off.
    If and when the work got done, it was great about 50% of the time, but 50% is not going to translate into overall success of a project.
    Xicom is not suitable for large projects.

WordPress Site Dev for Film Production Company

“[W]e keep coming back to Xicom Technologies because they’ve proven to be highly responsive and extremely reliable.”

June - Aug. 2018

Using existing designs, Xicom Technologies provided staff augmentation to create a WordPress site for a third-party client.

Madrid, Spain
Tony Allen
Producer, Iberfilm Partners SL

Through the years, Xicom Technologies has completed multiple coding projects and boosted internal efficiency. Technologically adept, the team thrives in a fast-paced environment. Their quick turnaround times and exceptional project management have made them the go-to for development services.

I’m a producer at a full-service creative agency called Iberfilm Partners SL. We focus on developing feature and documentary projects for international audiences.

For what projects/services did your company hire Xicom Technologies?

We regularly work with Xicom Technologies to enhance and expand our capabilities in delivering creative, excellent, and technologically robust solutions to our clients. For this particular project, we needed them to develop a WordPress site for one of our more demanding clients.

We wanted them to work with our design team to provide a fast turnaround on a project that required close attention to detail.

We’ve collaborated with them on a number of projects over the years, and they’ve always delivered on time, even when faced with tight deadlines. Our relationship with Xicom has developed in such a way that they’re now our first call when our in-house resources need external help.

As per usual, our in-house team handled the design exclusively. Xicom Technologies then provided additional coding and implementation resources.

We’ve developed great working relationships with several of their project managers. In particular, Rishi Malhotra (Project Manager, Xicom Technologies) has always been highly responsive and provides an excellent channel of communications to his team.

Working with their team has efficiently and cost-effectively extended our capabilities without requiring further investment or long-term commitments to additional in-house resources.

Project management was smooth and easy. Regular contact via email and Skype enabled us to effectively monitor progress and provide feedback when necessary.

There are many other companies that offer the skills we require. However, all too often, the day-to-day management effort required to ensure project delivery renders the engagement uneconomical. In contrast, we keep coming back to Xicom Technologies because they’ve proven to be highly responsive and extremely reliable.

I have no serious complaints about Xicom, especially when working with Rishi. We’ve found him to be extremely accommodating and helpful with advice when needed.