Reinventing Innovation

Xeo (pronounced as Zee.O) is an urban dictionary term for innovative ideas that are yet to be uncovered.  Xeo is a team of marketing consultants with passion for technology and a knack for identifying business requirements and addressing them with innovative marketing solutions.

A B2B strategic consultancy and marketing organization, powered by experienced industry experts - Xeo specializes in providing strategic marketing services to companies in AI, IoT, Blockchain, Cloud, and Telecom sector. We helps businesses in the fast-paced high-tech, emerging-tech sector, to capture the market share and grow their revenue, by providing them with affordable growth strategies and marketing services through innovative ways to leverage the modern marketing channels like social media, mobile and IoT.

From planning through execution to ongoing management, Xeo uses extensive research and analysis to develop creative marketing strategies to give our clients optimized exposure on a limited marketing budget. With proven success in multiple industries, including technology, telecom and cyber security across 25 countries worldwide, our consultants continue to provide innovative and effective marketing solutions to their clients, fueling new strategies with their passion, knowledge and expertise.

Ontario, Canada
  • 3rd Floor, 7111 Syntax Dr. Mississauga.
    Ontario L5N 8C3

VMware, Cogeco, Givex, Jive (formely Easy Office Phone)

Marketing for a Technology Company

“They revised everything to suit our needs and were committed to delivering results.”

Nov. 2016 - Apr. 2018

After designing a logo and website for two different companies, Xeo Marketing offered critical marketing counsel, developing strategies to generate qualified leads.

Chris Huey
Founder, NaviTek

Time and again, Xeo Marketing has demonstrated their dedication to producing strong outcomes. They faced challenges head-on, internalizing feedback to refine their work. Superior customer service continues to be a hallmark of their success.

I’m the owner of a technology brokerage company called NaviTek. We provide services related to the telecommunications and internet industries. Prior to this, I was a partner in a similar company called BCR Group.

What challenge were you trying to address with Xeo Marketing and Strategic Consultancy Inc. (Xeo Marketing)?

We needed resources to rethink our marketing strategies and update some of our assets for both BCR Group and NaviTek. This involved refreshing our websites, redesigning our logos, and implementing business development tactics to grow our clientele.

Initially, I hired them to do some marketing and business development for BCR Group. However, after further assessment, we decided to update some of our marketing materials. At the time, we’d had our website and logo for about five years, so they suggested a complete redesign. They spent a few months creating a new website and logo before handling our business development. This involved email campaigns and outbound calls to grow our clientele base.

When I started NaviTek, I approached Xeo Marketing to get the website up and provide some insights into our strategy. I wanted to see if I needed to do anything differently from my approach at BCR Group. Although I haven’t asked for any marketing or business development for NaviTek, they helped organize our structure.

I primarily worked with one of their partners.

How did you come to work with Xeo Marketing?

I found them through a master agent; they help technology brokers like myself connect with service providers. So I had a referral to work with Xeo Marketing.

The initial work for BCR Group started in October 2016, and they finished the website for NaviTek in April 2018.

Since I’m not working with them for business development at NaviTek, I don’t have any hard metrics. However, they were helpful in setting up our marketing structure, and I’m pleased with the website and logo.

How did Xeo Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re great to work with. We mostly talked via phone and email. As far as document sharing, we used Google Drive.

I appreciated their ability to get things done. There are always challenges throughout a project, but they definitely stepped up and overcame them. If there was confusion between us, they would graciously take the client’s side. They revised everything to suit our needs and were committed to delivering results.

We faced some challenges in the sense that they didn’t fully understand exactly what I did in the beginning. However, we worked through those concerns, and they provided a great product.

Branding & Web Dev for IT Solutions Firm

"They were the first company that was able to truly qualify and understand our needs."

May 2018 - Oct. 2018

In addition to website design and development services, Xeo Marketing and Strategic Consultancy provided branding work for a technology service distributor.

Calgary
Nathan Hashman
VP Business Development , IT Solution Sourcing Inc.

Xeo Marketing and Strategic Consultancy’s efforts have yielded a popular new brand and a website that highlights corporate values and strengths. The team made significant efforts to understand and meet requirements. Due to this project’s success, further collaboration is likely.

I am the vice president of business development at IT Solution Sourcing, a technology service distributor.

For what projects/services did your company hire Xeo Marketing and Strategic Consultancy Inc.?

We contracted Xeo Marketing and Strategic Consultancy because our established brand and website were not getting the attention we desired and did not speak to our core and evolving business model.

We hoped to develop a new and dynamic web presence that would highlight our core strengths. We also planned to implement a new company brand.

Xeo Marketing and Strategic Consultancy demonstrated experience with our industry, and they were proactive in addressing our requirements. Their team presented solutions that were overlooked by other marketing agencies I spoke with.

Xeo Marketing and Strategic Consultancy designed and delivered a unique brand identity for us. Using that result, we relied on them to design and develop a new website.

Monali (Strategic Marketing Consultant, Xeo Marketing and Strategic Consultancy) was our primary contact. She worked alongside a team of graphic designers and developers.

The rebranding initiative has been an immediate success. It is very popular with our suppliers and customers. The website has just recently launched, so it is too early to determine its effect on our business, but we are exceptionally proud of how it represents our company.

Monali managed all aspects of the project.

They were the first company that was able to fully qualify and understand our needs.

No, there are no areas for them to improve. In fact, we are expanding our relationship in 2019 to include SEO and social media marketing.

They met all deadlines.
    They charge a competitive price.
    They are very creative.
    I'd recommend them without hesitation.