Unblemished IT Solutions

Xenixsoft is an IT firm solely dedicated towards website development and striving hard to mark the highest milestone in the category. Website development using Drupal CMS along with its customisation, WordPress blogs, E-commerce sites using Magento, PHP portals, PSD Conversions, SEO are the technologies we admire and are proficient in. We, at Xenixsoft Technology, follow robust and unique practices to carve out customer desires into reality.

We are proud of our dedicated team and their infrangible commitment towards work perfection. Gaining customer belief and meeting their satisfaction at the best is what we have set as our motto.

, India
Headquarters
  • Xenixsoft IT Services Private Limited
    +91-9887367801
  • Xenixsoft IT Services Private Limited

Drupal Enhancements for Musical Instrument Site

"They [Xenixsoft] deliver, and if there’s a problem, they’re responsive and they fix it."

2014 - Ongoing

The initial project called for a simple migration from one hosting service to another for a Drupal site. Xenixsoft was then tasked with a redesign and intermittent enhancements.

Sole Proprietor

St. Louis, Missouri
Sole Proprietor, Music Store

Aside from small revisions, the Drupal work is consistently good. The client trusts that the work is being done on time and considers it excellent value. Begrudgingly, the client will occasionally adjust their schedule to overlap work hours with his contact.

My company is a small proprietorship. We’re in musical instrument distribution, dealer of brass instruments, sales, customer service, and e-commerce retail. It’s a hybrid online/brick & mortar presence. I converted a 700 square foot portion of my freestanding home so that people can visit by appointment. They find out about me from my website, which is my only form of advertising.

What challenge were you trying to address with Xenixsoft?

Initially, it was a website migration to a different hosting service. The second stage was a build out of some additional pages, and their role was purely that of the developer. I’m the site administrator. I do all the content admin and that sort of thing. They did the coding and helped with the backend stuff. Following the build out, we planned to launch a brand new website which was based on the original platform. So we did that about a year later. I’ve been with them probably three years.

How did you come to work with Xenixsoft?

I found them on Elance. Rudra Sharma [Principal] saved me. I was having some major issues with my hosting. He came in and offered a solution, and it was affordable. It seemed reasonable, so I thought I’d give them a shot. I was concerned about them being outside the US, but after getting to know him and chatting via Skype and instant messaging, he delivered. I asked him if he was familiar with the platform Drupal and he responded like he lives, eats, and breathes Drupal. I think that was probably my main trigger. I wanted somebody that was actually really proficient. That’s what I was looking for. He convinced me really quickly with his confidence level.

How much have you invested with Xenixsoft?

Over three years, it has probably been $4,000 to $5,000.

It is ongoing.

Everything has kind of cloned at a steady pace from the very beginning. Without question, the new website helped me take it to the next level. The new website was launched in January of 2015. My growth is really great but I don’t attribute it to the website. It’s all about the content. I’ve done a lot of other things with search engine optimization and visibility and social networking. They weren’t involved in that.

How did Xenixsoft perform from a project management standpoint?

I was working directly with Rudra. He was my only point of contact. There were certain parts of the project where he took ownership and did all the work, but on the big stuff, he had a team of people, especially migrating the content for the new design launch. He delivered, and they did it at a fair price. I was really happy, so we continued talking and he provided ongoing support for small things. He was always available as long as you were willing to get up at 4:00 in the morning because of the time difference. That was a little hard to get used to. Or I would stay up super late and catch him when he goes in.

What did you find most impressive about Xenixsoft?

I would say they do what they say they’re going to do. They deliver, and if there’s a problem, they’re responsive and they fix it. They’re able to remove the offshore barrier.

Are there any areas Xenixsoft could improve?

It would be nice if they were available during my business hours. Maybe have a better way of communicating other than Skype. It would be nice to have a phone call or an improved way of communicating not hampered by slow internet.

Always available and always responsive. Never a concern that the work wasn’t going to be done.
    There’s always a lot of adjusting and tweaks and things. It was never perfect right off the bat. I still had to get in there and ask them to fix things. A five would mean it was perfect the first time.
    I have already.

Migration from Drupal 6 to 7 for Student Travel Site

"The quality of coding was excellent; communication was excellent and they're [Xenixsoft are] available on weekends also."

May 2016 - Ongoing

The client needed to modernize their Drupal 6 site, upgrading to Drupal 7 and making it mobile responsive in a two-month period. Some modules needed to be custom coded for the upgrade.

Hamburg, Germany
Kai Peter Weers
CEO, Interswop

The re-launch was successful, and the client was happy with Xenixsoft's code quality, excellent communication, and their accessibility, even on weekends. The client intends to use Xenixsoft for future projects.

We are a special tour operator for youth and language travel abroad, sending young German, Swiss and Austrian participants all over the world. I am the CEO of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Xexisoft?

We had a Drupal 6 website, and we migrated it to Drupal 7 website. Previously, I worked on the Drupal 6 website with another company in Argentina. It was my first time hiring a freelance service when I hired Xenixsoft.

They did all the programming that needed to happen in the background while I provided the content. This content included text and photos and general guidelines for how the website should look and function. Our site has some web search and filtering tools involved. It was manually coded, so they had to write some Drupal modules by themselves.

How did you come to work with Xexisoft?

I found them on freelancer.com. They were recommended to us by one of the guys on Freelancer. After having several providers in their inner circle, they said I should work with Xenixsoft.

How much have you invested with Xenisoft?

I believe it was about $3,500.

I started working with them in May 2016. The first project was the new website, which is completed. The whole process was about 62 days’ work from start to finish. I also have new project tasks I would like to assign them.

The website is launched and online and working without any problems. The users like the new design because it's all fresh and of course the main reason why we put it on Drupal 7 was that it had to be mobile friendly. The old website was not mobile friendly.

How did Xexisoft perform from a project management standpoint?

I communicated most of the time with a dedicated project manager by Skype, emails, and with the direct chat function on freelancer.com.

What did you find most impressive about Xexisoft?

Overall, the communication was very good because, with about four hours of time difference, there was no problem to communicate every day because they were always working late in India, while we work in Germany. Most of the time we received same day responses.

Are there any areas Xexisoft could improve?

No, not for this project.

Overall Score I have no complaints.
    Very good.
    It was very good, especially because it was the first time we used an Indian web development company instead of a European or South American company.
    The quality of coding was excellent; communication was excellent and they're available on weekends also.
    I will continue to work with them.