Well crafted solutions, deployment beyond quality

XACROSOFT is a full-fledged Digital Agency. We are a results-focused Digital Services Provider.

We offer Mobile Application Development, Web Development, UI/UX Design, and much more.

In today’s competitive market, you can hire anyone from all around the world. At Xacrosoft we understand this clearly.

That's why we make sure that your project positive results are guaranteed and our reputation is solid. Our growing list of satisfied clients is a testament to this. As you choose us, we become a part of YOUR team.

Working with us, you will get:

✓ A transparent development process

✓ Daily progress updates

✓ Quality Assurance testing

✓ Direct communication with the developer

✓ A personal project manager.

Our goal is to help you expand your business through providing best service and finest IT solutions.

Feel free to contact us right now!

2018
    Netherlands

weihansilicone,Qubeli

Ticket Validatie Image

Ticket Validatie

With our ticket validation app you can easily check tickets at the entrance of your event. This of course only applies to tickets sold through our platform: http://tikketr.com. Unfortunately, you cannot validate other tickets with this app. This app offers you the possibility to validate tickets for free at the entrance of your event, without having to hire additional scanners or
other accessories. You can install the app on as many devices as desired, there is also no limit on the number of users who can use the app at the same time. So you can choose to validate tickets with 1, 2, 3, ... persons at the same time, the choice is yours. To use the app, you must first create an access code in the event settings on the platform. After creating this code you can immediately use the app.
MySpot Image

MySpot

The application is the perfect tool for controlling post-sales service, customer service and project management. The app makes direct connections between; clients, contractors and the administrator profile facilitating their communication generating greater control, order and management. Through the app, the CLIENT will have the option of: Receive notifications in case of receiving correspondence or package at the
goal. Make reservations in the common areas of your project. Receive information and news about the project. Request repairs or after-sales services. Button; go home. Sign off.

Additional: Guest registration. Public or private transportation request. The administrative profile will have: General notifications and reservations for common areas. Create clients depending on their characteristics (Apt A, B, C) Create contractors (Electric, Carpentry, Gas, Windows, Etc.) All accounts access information. Add news All news sent Create instruction Sign off And finally the profile of the contractor will have the options of: No response to requests (All requests that have not been answered) In progress of requests (All requests that are in progress) Requests completed (All requests completed) Sign off. How does it work? The application is designed according to the type of construction characteristics of the home (House or apartments and common areas), that is, once the client is created, the application will know if that profile corresponds to a 90m2 apartment or is the owner of the house 116 ; Depending on the client, the technical specifications of the product and its specifications in common areas. How do I request a repair? (After-sale service) Once the administrator profile has created the client, he will have the option to request repairs according to the characteristics of his property. Example: Ivan owns apartment 508 of 100m2 and has a problem in the bathroom in the main bedroom. When requesting a repair; Within the application, you can only select the characteristics of the apartment which the construction company is responsible for and could apply in post-sale. Iván will have the option to select where the damage is, which site specifically and to be able to add videos, photos and comments about it, accepting the request and sending it. When the request was submitted, the application links you to the contractor responsible for the damage; It can be the electrical contractor, the hydraulic contractor, carpentry contractor, etc. Once you receive the notification to the contractor, he will have the option to open the request; have all the details of the problem, helping him to know in advance what he will go to and by the same application schedule and notify him the day of his visit to the client. The owner will receive the contractor's response in the application and wait for his visit. If the problem has already been solved, the contractor will fill out a form that will prove the given service; The application is closed and it will go in the profile of the contractor to the folder of the application "Completed requests"

Mobile App Dev for Rental Management System

"Their procedure of work and communication skills are very welcome."

Apr. 2017 - Jan. 2018

Xacrosoft developed a cross-platform mobile app that tracks AV equipment rentals. With the solution, users can add products, calculate the price, and apply discounts. It also sends confirmation emails.

Amsterdam, Netherlands
Bart Hogebrink
Owner, NEXTYLE Productions

While they could have been more punctual on milestones, Xacrosoft followed a solid work process and delivered the right outcome. End users were impressed with how easy it was to use the app.

I have a rental company, I provide projectors and speakers and TV's for B2B and B2C clients. I am the owner.

For what projects/services did your company hire Xacrosoft?

I hired Xacrosoft for their service of cross platform mobile application development.

History I have a rental company. I rent out AV equipment, mostly projectors. When a customer pickup up the projector, I write a small rental contract and make him/her sign it. Then I have to remember when the equipment will be returned and I have to check if this is done.

Problem I have a health problem that causes memory loss. The paper contracts get lost. I forget what equipment is rented out. I cannot check what happens when I’m on holiday and someone runs the business for me. I forget when what will be returned. I forget how many pieces of equipment I have.

Solution I want to switch to a digital system. I designed a quick mock up to show what functionality I need, check: http://beamerverhuuramsterdam.nl/sys/ I did not spend a lot of time on designing so the current setup looks quite ugly.

The final system can look nicer, although it’s a back-end system, so it’s not visible for customers, so good looks are nice, but not essential. I have now used html frames, because it’s the only technique I know with which I can show what I need.

I will mostly use the system on a small mobile phone with Full-HD resolution, and not everyone has sharp eyes, so mobile friendliness is VERY essential.

Project New order Here on the left I click on the products to add them to the order. Products that are already rented out, are greyed out and un-clickable. If a customer wants something unique, like a special cable, I can also add it.

On the right, the price is calculated. The total price is calculated according to a formula that is working on my webshop. The code can be copied. It’s something like First day full price, rest of the week 25% day price per day, rest of the month 12,5% day price per day. I can give the customer a discount. I can add delivery service, installation service, and pickup service. These prices are independent of the amount of days.

Clicking on a product in the new order form on the right, removes it from the order. I can set the preferred payment method (Betaalmethode) and I can choose a Verhuurder (person who rents out to customer, me or a colleague, first name only).

When I’m ready, I click on Verwerk / Process. This saves the data to use for the Contract. Project Contract The information given by the Order is used to fill in the blanks on the contract. The products (without description) are added, the rental period From date/time Until Date/time are added, the final price, the payment method and the deposit (Borg) is added.

Also the renta/verhuurder name (Bart Hogebrink), the huurder/customer, the company name, the mobile phone nr, the email address and the choice if the customer needs a Factuur/invoice yes or no option. (Default NEE(No), can click on YES to make Yes larger/bold and save this request to the system. Finally the customer has to sign the contract. After signing, I can submit the info to the system.

If the customer wants a last minute change, there is a back-button to go back to the order form and make the change. After submitting the form, both I ([email protected]) and the customer get an email with the contract, preferably including signature.

In a small font, totally below, Order details are added to see exactly what equipment was rented out. Project Inventory In the inventory, the product list is maintained. New products can be added, and by clicking on the product on the left list, the product details can be edited.

Also here the can be moved up or down the list, within the category of products. Also categories can be added or edited. And Verhuurders (rental colleagues) can be added / edited with a first and family name. End completely below, on the right, there is a list of material that is currently rented out and thus not available (not visible in this example, but visible online).

Project Open Open shows what orders are open / not finalized. There are some lists: • Out, to be picked up. Here is shown what products/projectors were delivered to a customer and have not yet been picked up, so it shown what still needs to be picked up. The idea is to get these orders down the line.

When it’s picked-up, the colleague clicks on Picked Up. When the customer requested an invoice, it goes to the list Returned, but no invoice made. When the invoice is made, the colleague clicks on Invoice made. And it goes down again to invoice made, but not yet paid or to Finished, dependent on the payment status.

Also, return times can be edited by clicking on them, and paid status can be changed. And the contract can be viewed / opened in a new window. The Finished list can be downloaded, as xlsx or excel of .csv or similar. Notes can be added and edited. Project Finance The finance section is nice to have, but not essential at this time. It calculates the income per week / collegue.

They involved 4 team members. one was designer, second one back end developer, third one was front end developer and last one was project manager.

Me and my clients have been impressed by the ease of use by signing a contract online on a mobile phone using the developed app.

Their work flow was good. They developed my app through their work procedure and I got the right outcome.

Their procedure of work and communication skills are very welcome.

The milestones could be met more punctial.