All your marketing needs summed up in One Letter

The X Concept’s activity is based on influencing our clients regarding a lot of sides of their businesses.

Our staff is composed of seasoned experts that use their experience and skill set to bring every single project to completion with constant communication and measurable results.

Digital Marketing Activity

Providing creative and targeted content to your clients the digital way, we have designed and put in place very successful digital marketing campaigns with really high impact that have farmed KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) up to 4 times industry standards.

Website development
We specialize in WordPress CMS to develop functional and visually pleasing websites that will provide you great results within graders, SEO and are displayed perfectly on computers, tablets and mobile phones. Over half of website traffic and activity comes from portable devices.

Direct Email marketing (Mailchimp, Constant Contact, Swiftpage…) and CRM database administration (SQL, ACT!, Filemaker, Zoho, Pipedrive, Nutshell…). Our targeting macros get the right information to the right people every time, shattering previous results for plenty of our clients.

Social Media
Our involvement in social media from the genesis of all services bring us as experts on organic growth. Representation of your brand and your location using demographics and geo-targeted information is maximizing the impact that your business will obtain from those efforts.

Content Marketing
We provide content integration for our clients, using this as a multi channel lead generation. Content is SEO optimized and will automatically PUSH towards Social Media networks such as Facebook, Linkedin, Google+. This content will optimize the reach of each article/post to visitors ready to enter the conversion funnel.

2002

Impeto Medical

Farbridge Pharmaceuticals

Mac Arthur

Web Dev and Digital Marketing for Various Buisnesses

“Our websites are now one of the firsts to appear on business pages, and I have seen huge increases in my booking rate.”

Sept. 2012 - Ongoing

The X Concept designed and built two separate websites, and provided company branding. Branding included the design and development of logos, banners, business cards, and other marketing materials.

Hawaii
Kirsty Sinclair
CEO, Aloha Bars Maui / Luxury Photo Mirror

SEO and the number of bookings have increased with the redesign and build of the two websites. The X Concept’s owner communicated with the team frequently and provided opportunities to learn new skills and help the company grow.

I am the CEO and founder of two different businesses in Maui, Hawaii that have both used The X Concept: Aloha Bars Maui and Luxury Photo Mirror. The first is a mobile bar business, and the second a photo booth company.

What challenge were you trying to address with The X Concept?

I work directly with Charles (Owner, The X Concept), and we’ve used him for multiple projects including developing business logos and marketing material, rebuilding one website, building a second website from scratch, and now for site maintenance.

In terms of logos and marketing materials, Charles helped design, develop, and order business cards, banners, pamphlets, and brochures. In 48 hours, he rebuilt and protected the website for Aloha Bars Maui, which had been hacked. Work for that and the second website included logos and banners, as well as developing a color scheme, and creating personalizations that would make us stand out, speak to our clientele, and provide SEO. He also helped me visually improve my proposals to increase business.

Through all of our projects, my team and I have worked directly with Charles.

How did you come to work with The X Concept?

My co-founder and Charles worked together in a completely different field where they did a lot of marketing together, so I came to know and work with him through that connection.

We’ve invested approximately $18,000.

We began working together September 2012 and the work is ongoing.

How did The X Concept perform from a project management standpoint?

There is a lot involved in website content development, and Charles made sure to stay in touch through multiple channels—email, Skype, Facebook messenger, FaceTime, and AnyDesk. With AnyDesk, we’re able to see what the other is doing, meaning that I can see how he’s making fixes to the website and learn from it.

Charles identifies what you need and responds quickly; he rebuilt our website in 48 hours. He helped us grow by pointing us in the right direction, teaching us, providing guidance, and then letting us work on our own where we could. That not only helped us develop as a company but also showed that he valued us and wasn’t taking advantage of us by billing us for work that we would be able to do.

No, we’re very happy with him.

He can provide wonderful insight and direction, so listen to his advice.

Marketing and Web Dev for Training Company

“He wants his clients to take risks, and those risks are calculated based on experience.”

2008 - Ongoing

THE X Concept has been a digital marketing partner for many years, managing the website, SEO, and email campaigns. Then, they helped evolve the website into an e-commerce site. The relationship is ongoing.

France
Francois Meynant
COO, Mac Arthur

THE X Concept saw the opportunity for the business to benefit from an e-commerce site and used their expertise to help create one. Their steady partnership eased the transition, and their inclinations resulted in success. They deliver responsive customer service and help make technology accessible.

We train adults on soft skills like organization, management, and sales processes.

What challenge were you trying to address with THE X Concept?

When the company started up, we used classical marketing including regular mail, phone calls, and referrals. We determined that these methods hadn’t been working for years and needed to find something else. We had a website, but we hadn’t used it as we should have. Our business was going well, but not as well as it could have been, so we needed to try something.

THE X Concept has helped us send email weekly campaigns, and they handle our SEO and Google analytics.

We hesitated to change our classic website to an e-commerce website. I wasn’t familiar with the e-commerce space, but THE X Concept told me that they had experience with it and urged me to try it. They said they would work closely with me on this challenge, and they would help me go further. They told us that we needed to try, even if we made a mistake.

An e-commerce website is unusual for our kind of business. It was a big challenge for us, given that the buyer of our product is not the one who will pay for it. We didn’t want to start an e-commerce website due to this issue, but we tried it. We’ve created an e-commerce website, and they help us manage the website.

We redesigned the website six months ago, changing the pictures and the content.

My sole contact is their founder. I don’t know what the size of their team is.

How did you come to work with THE X Concept?

I found them through a referral. Their founder lived in France before going to the U.S. for work.

We pay them €5,000 ($6,186 USD) per month or €60,000 ($74,237 USD) per year. We paid extra to create the e-commerce website.

THE X Concept was hired more than 10 years ago before I started working for this company.

They worked closely with me to transition to an e-commerce site as promised, and I appreciated this approach. It worked. I am really satisfied with the job they’ve done.

How did THE X Concept perform from a project management standpoint?

There’s a significant time difference, but we’ve managed communication properly, and they’ve been reactive. We’ve communicated by phone and web conferences, and I’ve sent callback requests by email if I couldn’t reach him. He’s responded to me in less than 24 hours, even if it was late for him or early in the morning. He’s been responsive to all my questions and provided professional advice. He wants his clients to take risks, and those risks are calculated based on experience.

Their reactivity is one of the important factors for me, given that the business moves fast.

They always give us explanations using simple terms. They’ve made the e-commerce business simple for us using words we can understand.

They’ve met all my needs, so it’s difficult to say what they could improve.

Clients should challenge them in the beginning. THE X Concept is a trustworthy company. They say what they do, and they do what they say. They are a small company, but they are really serious.

Overall Score I have been working with them for more than 10 years, which confirms that I’ve been satisfied.

Web Deveopment for an Italian Pizza Restaurant

"Their ability to work through different tasks quickly and efficiently made them stand out."

May 2018 - June 2018

The X Concept built a new website to improve its aesthetic appeal and expand sales. They communicated brand equity with SEO in mind and spearheaded content creation.

San Diego
Giacomo Pizzigoni
Owner, Ambrogio15 Restaurant Group

Key metrics such as traffic and reservations increased thanks to The X Concept’s contributions. They were able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously without sacrificing productivity. Their professionalism was the highlight of the engagement.

I’m the Owner of Ambrogio15 Restaurant Group. We’re a contemporary Italian and gourmet pizza restaurant, but we also import Italian products like cheeses and cold cuts.

For what projects/services did your company hire The X Concept?

We needed to create a new website that incorporated our new location and could better express our brand identity.

We wanted the site to have better visual communication and content that the original. We also wanted it to be faster and more user-friendly. SEO was also extremely important to us.

They were referred to us.

They developed a brand-new website for us that met the challenges of communicating a complex brand equity to a broad audience. They improved our visuals a lot and did content creation too.

I worked with the owner, a photographer, and a copywriter.

Traffic increased right away, as did delivery requests and web reservations, now that we have two locations listed and our content is well done.

They were excellent.

Their ability to work through different tasks quickly and efficiently made them stand out. They were very professional and always available

I can’t think of anything.

They provided excellent service that met all my goals in a fast and effective way.