All your marketing needs summed up in One Letter

The X Concept’s activity is based on influencing our clients regarding a lot of sides of their businesses.

Our staff is composed of seasoned experts that use their experience and skill set to bring every single project to completion with constant communication and measurable results.

Digital Marketing Activity

Providing creative and targeted content to your clients the digital way, we have designed and put in place very successful digital marketing campaigns with really high impact that have farmed KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) up to 4 times industry standards.

Website development
We specialize in WordPress CMS to develop functional and visually pleasing websites that will provide you great results within graders, SEO and are displayed perfectly on computers, tablets and mobile phones. Over half of website traffic and activity comes from portable devices.

Direct Email marketing (Mailchimp, Constant Contact, Swiftpage…) and CRM database administration (SQL, ACT!, Filemaker, Zoho, Pipedrive, Nutshell…). Our targeting macros get the right information to the right people every time, shattering previous results for plenty of our clients.

Social Media
Our involvement in social media from the genesis of all services bring us as experts on organic growth. Representation of your brand and your location using demographics and geo-targeted information is maximizing the impact that your business will obtain from those efforts.

Content Marketing
We provide content integration for our clients, using this as a multi channel lead generation. Content is SEO optimized and will automatically PUSH towards Social Media networks such as Facebook, Linkedin, Google+. This content will optimize the reach of each article/post to visitors ready to enter the conversion funnel.

2002

Maui Chocolate Coffee Tours

Agence Outremer

Laboratoires Didier Rase

Digital Marketing for Coaching Company

"They know what they're doing."

Jan. - May 2019

The X Concept developed a website on WordPress from scratch and provided SEO and SEM services. They also provided consulting regarding content for blogs and Instagram posts.

San Diego, California
Hugo Denat
Owner, TimeFlies

The X Concept created a beautiful, professional website that has significantly helped the company reach more people. In addition to the quality of their work, they've also provided a lot of valuable input and delivered on time and on budget.

I'm the owner of TimeFlies, a consulting company that offers online courses on time management.

What challenge were you trying to address with The X Concept?

I didn't know anything about digital marketing, so I reached out to The X Concept to help promote my company online.

The X Concept developed my website from scratch on WordPress, providing SEO and SEM services in the process. The template I was using previously was not serving me well, so they suggested starting over in order to get the functionality I wanted to achieve. They've also provided guidance on writing blogs and how to manage my Instagram account in order to reach more people.

Charles (CEO, The X Concept) was my main point of contact.

How did you come to work with The X Concept?

Charles and I are both french and live in the San Diego area, so I came to know him through some friends we have in common in the local french community.

I invested around $5,000 in total.

We worked together from around January–May 2019, but Charles continues to make himself available for any questions or minor changes to the website I have.

I'm very happy with the website they created, which is much more user-friendly, professional, and functional compared to what I had before. It's given me a sense of pride, which has helped me reach out to more people as a result. Engagement on our Instagram page is also up thanks to their help.

How did The X Concept perform from a project management standpoint?

Charles accurately scoped out the work, providing a high-quality product on time and as quoted. He was always very accessible and responsive as well.

Charles is an expert in his field and able to turn deliverables around very quickly.

No. I'm very happy with everything.

As an entrepreneur, it can be hard to let go of some control, but my advice is to trust The X Concept throughout the process. They know what they're doing.

Web Design & Social Media Integration for Tour Operator

"Their accessibility and how they finish their projects on time or ahead of schedule impressed me."

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

The X Concept created a website for the company, integrating SEO to it and linking various social media accounts as well as an online booking system.

Kihei, Hawaii
General Manager, Maui Chocolate And Coffee Tours

The company’s sales have significantly grown since implementing the website. The X Concept’s personalized approach made the collaboration unique and effective. Fair pricing, expeditious communication, and a desire to deeply understand project needs are highlights of their work.

I’m the general manager of a tour operator that’s hosted on a working organic farm on Maui. Hawaii is the only place that grows cacao trees in the US, so we have a unique advantage in offering chocolate tours. The farm also grows coffee, so the tour is doubly unique.

It’s a brand new company that started in March 2019, and I oversee all the marketing, tour operations, and retail.

For what projects/services did your company hire The X Concept?

We’re a startup company and needed help with creating a website and integrating it with social media accounts and such, which is why we hired The X Concept.

Our main objective was to get a website built with full SEO. Selling online via marketing is in our future plans. First, we need to fill our six tours offered three days a week so that the retail portion of the business becomes highlighted after completing the tour.

Another client of theirs in Hawaii referred The X Concept to us.

The X Concept designed our website and integrated it with a reservations system for online bookings. They also set up all our social media accounts and linked them to the website, which includes Google, Trip Advisor, Instagram, Yelp, and other platforms.

We mainly worked with Charles (Founder, The X Concept). He’s an amazing one-man machine!

We’ve noticed an increase in sales, and while our business model is pretty simple, we have all the tracking tools in place to measure our progress and success.

The X Concept provided a one-on-one and extremely personalized approach, which was really effective. All the work was completed ahead of schedule.

There is very little room for them to improve.

Overall Score The X Concept offers impeccable service.
    Scheduling was easy over the phone. There was always an instant reply to any type of communication, whether it was through text or email.
    Their price was very reasonable compared to the work that was performed. Charles works with utmost efficiency.
    Charles really gets to know your business, and definitely knows how to fulfill your company's marketing or data needs.

Web Development & SEO for Medical Device Company

“The site The X Concept helped fix and maintains has enabled us to meet the time-sensitive orders of our clients.”

Jun. 2018 - Ongoing

The X Concept provides web development and SEO services, fixing issues with a previously broken website and providing ongoing maintenance.

San Diego, California
Head of Operations, Medical Device Company

The X Concept provides reliable, top-notch web support that has enabled the company to meet demanding timelines of its customers. They're also extremely responsive and accessible, providing huge value to the business.

I'm the head of operations for a medical device company.

What challenge were you trying to address with The X Concept?

We reached out to The X Concept for web development and SEO services as we were trying to transition to an e-commerce business model. Another vendor built a website for us, but it was broken.

The X Concept fixed all the bugs on our e-commerce website that another vendor poorly built on Wordpress. They continue to maintain it and provide ongoing SEO services as well.

I work directly with Charles (CEO, The X Concept).

How did you come to work with The X Concept?

They were recommended to us by the San Diego French American Chamber of Commerce.

We've invested around $9,000–$11,000.

We've been working with them since around June 2018 and they continue to maintain the site and provide support as needed.

Professionals in the medical industry oftentimes wait until the last minute to order our products, so being able to deliver quickly is crucial to our work. The site The X Concept helped fix and maintains has enabled us to meet the time-sensitive orders of our clients.

How did The X Concept perform from a project management standpoint?

They've performed well, meeting with us weekly and making themselves available by email, phone, and even text messaging.

I'm most impressed by their responsiveness. Whenever I reach out to Charles, he gets back to me almost immediately. The fact that he's willing to communicate via text says a lot; he understands how important responding quickly is to our business.

No. There are more services they've offered to provide us that we haven't taken advantage of yet, but they're not overly pushy about them.

Put the scope of work in writing, so there's no confusion later on.

Web Dev and Digital Marketing for Various Buisnesses

“Our websites are now one of the firsts to appear on business pages, and I have seen huge increases in my booking rate.”

Sept. 2012 - Ongoing

The X Concept designed and built two separate websites, and provided company branding. Branding included the design and development of logos, banners, business cards, and other marketing materials.

Hawaii
Kirsty Sinclair
CEO, Aloha Bars Maui / Luxury Photo Mirror

SEO and the number of bookings have increased with the redesign and build of the two websites. The X Concept’s owner communicated with the team frequently and provided opportunities to learn new skills and help the company grow.

I am the CEO and founder of two different businesses in Maui, Hawaii that have both used The X Concept: Aloha Bars Maui and Luxury Photo Mirror. The first is a mobile bar business, and the second a photo booth company.

What challenge were you trying to address with The X Concept?

I work directly with Charles (Owner, The X Concept), and we’ve used him for multiple projects including developing business logos and marketing material, rebuilding one website, building a second website from scratch, and now for site maintenance.

In terms of logos and marketing materials, Charles helped design, develop, and order business cards, banners, pamphlets, and brochures. In 48 hours, he rebuilt and protected the website for Aloha Bars Maui, which had been hacked. Work for that and the second website included logos and banners, as well as developing a color scheme, and creating personalizations that would make us stand out, speak to our clientele, and provide SEO. He also helped me visually improve my proposals to increase business.

Through all of our projects, my team and I have worked directly with Charles.

How did you come to work with The X Concept?

My co-founder and Charles worked together in a completely different field where they did a lot of marketing together, so I came to know and work with him through that connection.

We’ve invested approximately $18,000.

We began working together September 2012 and the work is ongoing.

How did The X Concept perform from a project management standpoint?

There is a lot involved in website content development, and Charles made sure to stay in touch through multiple channels—email, Skype, Facebook messenger, FaceTime, and AnyDesk. With AnyDesk, we’re able to see what the other is doing, meaning that I can see how he’s making fixes to the website and learn from it.

Charles identifies what you need and responds quickly; he rebuilt our website in 48 hours. He helped us grow by pointing us in the right direction, teaching us, providing guidance, and then letting us work on our own where we could. That not only helped us develop as a company but also showed that he valued us and wasn’t taking advantage of us by billing us for work that we would be able to do.

No, we’re very happy with him.

He can provide wonderful insight and direction, so listen to his advice.

Marketing and Web Dev for Training Company

“He wants his clients to take risks, and those risks are calculated based on experience.”

2008 - Ongoing

THE X Concept has been a digital marketing partner for many years, managing the website, SEO, and email campaigns. Then, they helped evolve the website into an e-commerce site. The relationship is ongoing.

France
Francois Meynant
COO, Mac Arthur

THE X Concept saw the opportunity for the business to benefit from an e-commerce site and used their expertise to help create one. Their steady partnership eased the transition, and their inclinations resulted in success. They deliver responsive customer service and help make technology accessible.

We train adults on soft skills like organization, management, and sales processes.

What challenge were you trying to address with THE X Concept?

When the company started up, we used classical marketing including regular mail, phone calls, and referrals. We determined that these methods hadn’t been working for years and needed to find something else. We had a website, but we hadn’t used it as we should have. Our business was going well, but not as well as it could have been, so we needed to try something.

THE X Concept has helped us send email weekly campaigns, and they handle our SEO and Google analytics.

We hesitated to change our classic website to an e-commerce website. I wasn’t familiar with the e-commerce space, but THE X Concept told me that they had experience with it and urged me to try it. They said they would work closely with me on this challenge, and they would help me go further. They told us that we needed to try, even if we made a mistake.

An e-commerce website is unusual for our kind of business. It was a big challenge for us, given that the buyer of our product is not the one who will pay for it. We didn’t want to start an e-commerce website due to this issue, but we tried it. We’ve created an e-commerce website, and they help us manage the website.

We redesigned the website six months ago, changing the pictures and the content.

My sole contact is their founder. I don’t know what the size of their team is.

How did you come to work with THE X Concept?

I found them through a referral. Their founder lived in France before going to the U.S. for work.

We pay them €5,000 ($6,186 USD) per month or €60,000 ($74,237 USD) per year. We paid extra to create the e-commerce website.

THE X Concept was hired more than 10 years ago before I started working for this company.

They worked closely with me to transition to an e-commerce site as promised, and I appreciated this approach. It worked. I am really satisfied with the job they’ve done.

How did THE X Concept perform from a project management standpoint?

There’s a significant time difference, but we’ve managed communication properly, and they’ve been reactive. We’ve communicated by phone and web conferences, and I’ve sent callback requests by email if I couldn’t reach him. He’s responded to me in less than 24 hours, even if it was late for him or early in the morning. He’s been responsive to all my questions and provided professional advice. He wants his clients to take risks, and those risks are calculated based on experience.

Their reactivity is one of the important factors for me, given that the business moves fast.

They always give us explanations using simple terms. They’ve made the e-commerce business simple for us using words we can understand.

They’ve met all my needs, so it’s difficult to say what they could improve.

Clients should challenge them in the beginning. THE X Concept is a trustworthy company. They say what they do, and they do what they say. They are a small company, but they are really serious.

Overall Score I have been working with them for more than 10 years, which confirms that I’ve been satisfied.

Web Deveopment for an Italian Pizza Restaurant

"Their ability to work through different tasks quickly and efficiently made them stand out."

May 2018 - June 2018

The X Concept built a new website to improve its aesthetic appeal and expand sales. They communicated brand equity with SEO in mind and spearheaded content creation.

San Diego
Giacomo Pizzigoni
Owner, Ambrogio15 Restaurant Group

Key metrics such as traffic and reservations increased thanks to The X Concept’s contributions. They were able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously without sacrificing productivity. Their professionalism was the highlight of the engagement.

I’m the Owner of Ambrogio15 Restaurant Group. We’re a contemporary Italian and gourmet pizza restaurant, but we also import Italian products like cheeses and cold cuts.

For what projects/services did your company hire The X Concept?

We needed to create a new website that incorporated our new location and could better express our brand identity.

We wanted the site to have better visual communication and content that the original. We also wanted it to be faster and more user-friendly. SEO was also extremely important to us.

They were referred to us.

They developed a brand-new website for us that met the challenges of communicating a complex brand equity to a broad audience. They improved our visuals a lot and did content creation too.

I worked with the owner, a photographer, and a copywriter.

Traffic increased right away, as did delivery requests and web reservations, now that we have two locations listed and our content is well done.

They were excellent.

Their ability to work through different tasks quickly and efficiently made them stand out. They were very professional and always available

I can’t think of anything.

They provided excellent service that met all my goals in a fast and effective way.