We write it Right

A 4-year young copy-writing and content writing firm, providing services in technical, advertising, marketing and non-technical writing.

From small business to medium enterprises to angel funded start-ups, we provide 360 degree solutions related to web content, advertising copy and marketing world. Finding a good and premium content marketing agency or digital writing company is difficult, here comes the rescue.

Write Right. That's right! Stay relaxed for all your needs in web content writing services, blog writing services or copywriting services.'

Founded by Bhavik Sarkhedi - author of 3 Published Books and one of globally recognized Content Writers.

Write Right is one of the fastest growing content marketing agency based out in Ahmedabad.

ahmedabad, India
  • 405, Ashapura Enterprise
    ahmedabad, GJ 380015

Gemini-US Comviva Espark Info 360 Technosoft Infinity Solar (Global) TechDefence Yourstory Huffpost Writopedia Techinasia Rank Lane Academia Primez Liton

Content Writing for SQL Development Startup

"They’re quick to respond and they’re always very helpful."

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

Write Right is providing ongoing content marketing and strategy consulting services to an SQL development team. Their work primarily focuses on content writing for technical blogs and advertisements.

Pune, India
Samrat Chhatrala
System Analyst, SQL Smart

The advertisements and written content provided by Write Right have helped their client establish a digital presence and better understand where to market themselves online. Their team is communicative and always delivers multiple options to talk through with the client before posting them.

I’m a system analyst at SQL Smart, an SQL development startup.

What challenge were you trying to address with Write Right?

We needed help with content writing for technical blogs and advertisements.

They provided some of the content for advertising locally to start our coaching services. We are building our website content now and using them as needed.

There’s one person.

How did you come to work with Write Right?

I found out about them through one of my friends. We looked up their LinkedIn profile, gave it to my boss, and he contacted them.

In total, the project cost $5,000-$10,000.

We started working together in November 2019 and the work is ongoing

We’re very satisfied with them so far. They deliver more than we ask for. They gave us 2-3 different ideas and where we should be delivering them on. It’s been a good experience.

How did Write Right perform from a project management standpoint?

We use email for communication back and forth.

Whatever we ask for, they present one or more ideas of it. We get options and we’re happy with that.

No, we’re happy with the experience.

You can work with them without hesitation. They’re quick to respond and they’re always very helpful. They’ll supply more than one idea.

They deliver more than expected.

English Translation for Machinery Manufacturing Company

"They’ve been very engaged with the project, working to understand the product we’re building."

Dec. 2019 - Ongoing

A machine manufacturing company hired Write Right to translate their website and content into English during a global development period. The team also translated emails and offered SEO services.

Vimal Kargathara
CEO, Prabhat Engineering

The Write Right team offers fantastic business support, and has contributed to the worldwide expansion of the company. Internal stakeholders have seen an increase in the number and size of their clients. Customers can expect a holistic partnership.

I’m the CEO of Prabhat Engineering, a machinery manufacturing company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Write Right?

When I took over the business, we wanted to develop it from a local company to a global one. To do so, we needed an international language to communicate with clients. We needed a website, flyers, and other content in English.

Write Right wrote my content for our flyers, website, and some of the emails required to communicate with our clients. The team handled the entire communication platform, translating everything into English. They’ve also provided some content writing and SEO strategies as well.

I’m in contact with one person from Write Right.

We’ve spent between $2,700-$3,200 so far.

We started working together in December 2018, and the work is ongoing.

Write Right has been a tremendous help both on a business and a personal level. We now get a number of customers from multiple regions and have global partners rather than just local ones. We’ve also extended the size of projects and clients we attract.

Further, the team has provided me and my team with several tools to improve my own English skills. They’ve been a great resource to our employees and my family members who are involved in the business.

How did Write Right perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate via phone, email, and video discussions, where the bulk of our collaboration took place. They’ve been very engaged with the project, working to understand the product we’re building.

Our point of contact has a range of skills and experience. He’s able to create specific content in any area.

As a team, Write Right has a great understanding of how to contribute to the project and meet our requirements.

No, we’re very happy with their services. We’ve had a good experience with them.

I recommend working with Write Right.

Overall Score They made my business go from local to global.
    I’ve recommended them to my friends.

Content Creation & Marketing for Skill Sharing Platform

"They helped us take our unique idea, turning passion into profession, and market it."

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

Write Right provided personalized content marketing support with the aim of helping the internal team advertise their business idea. Creating catchy content, they spread their efforts across multiple channels.

Rajkot, India
Darshan
CEO, Taletel

Write Right has produced very good quality work so far, making them an ideal partner for future projects. They've been a solid collaborator and their efforts have helped the internal team achieve its goals.

I’m the CEO of Taletel. It’s a place where people can turn their hobbies into a profession.

What challenge were you trying to address with Write Right?

We needed a lot of content to market our idea through outlets such as social media, colleges, cafes, and hotels.

They came up with personalized marketing for many types of outlets. For example, they created something catchy to use at restaurants.

There are five people on the team, including Bhavik (Founder).

How did you come to work with Write Right?

I found them on Google after searching for a content writing agency.

We’ve invested $5,000—$10,000.

We began working with them in April 2019, and our engagement is ongoing.

We didn’t want to go full throttle, so we only started with a few resources. The quality is good, and we may expand to do a mobile app in the future.

How did Write Right perform from a project management standpoint?

I only communicate with Bhavik and we meet face-to-face.

They helped us take our unique idea, turning passion into profession, and market it. The experience has been good so far.

They should increase offline resources as there is still a market there. Also, the cost is a bit high.

Contact Bhavik directly with any idea you have. He will understand how to help you.

Logo Design & Content Writing for Mechanical Supply Retailer

“Their work helped boost my business.”

Mar. - Sep. 2019

Write Right produced brochures and delivered copy for a retailer of mechanical supplies. After some initial discussions to understand the business, the team generated written content and designed logos.

United Arab Emirates
Founder, Mechanical Supplies Retailer

Through their great work, Write Right has secured an ongoing collaboration with the client. They boast an impressive turnaround time, as they quickly send completed work to the client for approval. They were communicative and responsive, so the client has no suggestions for improvement.

I’m the founder of a retailer of mechanical supplies.

What challenge were you trying to address with Write Right?

I wanted to produce brochures and needed someone to generate the copy and designs for me.

We had a preliminary discussion with Write Right about what our company does and how we operate. After they got a decent idea of the technicalities of our work, they created new logos and designed brochures for us. They delivered all of the written content for the latter.

I had only one point of contact throughout the engagement.

How did you come to work with Write Right?

They came recommended to me by a friend.

I spent $3,000 on the project.

We worked together March–September 2019.

Their work helped boost my business. Since copywriting and content generation are alien to me, their services have proved to be extremely helpful.

How did Write Right perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicated through phone and email, and they were very cooperative. I could call them whenever I had any concerns.

Their turnaround rate was very impressive. I like how quickly they worked because they’d send me materials for my approval every 48 hours or so.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Be clear about your goals. They’re experts in their field, and they'll help you get what you need.

Overall Score I’ve used their services several times and have no complaints.

Copywriting for Henna Company

"Their style and language was in layman's terms and was easy to understand."

Mar. - May 2019

Write Right conceptualized and created content for brochures, pamphlets, direct messages, emails, and texts to promote a henna design company. Targeting a local audience, their style is casual and clear.

Ahmedabad, India
Darshana Somani
Owner, Henna Design Startup

Write Right’s copywriting efforts attracted new customers and increased sales. Their team coordinated with several writers to ensure requirements were met. They workflow was smooth, leading to a successful collaboration.

I have my startup which is Mehendi designing in my part time. I am a solopreneur along with 3 of my friends who accompany me run this traditional Mehendi industry in Ahmedabad for years now. It's all offline. We have to reach every house to advertise our Mehendi designing and skills, which in fact is quite popular in Ahmedabad. We hire Write Right for a fixed 3-months project to give us copywriting and creative headlines/slogans for our niche. Hard to find anywhere as no one was ready to do it.

For what projects/services did your company hire Write Right?

Creative Content Writing and Advertising.

Reach completely unknown audience that is layman and aware them that Mehendi designing is important for their auspicious occasions and they should do it with us. To let local people know in their own lingo and style. A professional service was required.

Nobody was willing to do a short and Gujarati+English copywriting. Plus I had to be in budget constraints. The only choice I was left with was write right and other two companies.Write Right is backed by Bhavik, he is a well known author. I took a shot and it is worth it.

They have to give us copywriting i.e. Creative lines or scripts which we use in our communication for brochures, pamphlets, direct message, emails and text messages. They will provide us the know-how of what to say where and how. Create lines are difficult to comprehend and to tell it to normal housewives and house husbands, it's more difficult. They would give us concepts and ideas too, along with the content.

Just like us, they had small team. It was actually more than enough for us. Team composition was weekly changing. We would hire one writer every week dedicated and change it so we can get the fresh input every week and since they were local, we could meet and discuss too

My Mehendi Business increased. 25 new contracts were onboarded. With the speed I was going I could have got 10-15 Maximum.monetary wise it increases 150-160k INR.

Our team had 3 other women who would coordinate with every dedicated writer. Their workflow was very smooth. Our requirements were not more at all.

Targeting local audience. Their style and language was in layman's terms and was easy to understand. Down to earth

Content Writing for Port Management Company

"Workflow was always smooth."

Jan. - Sept. 2019

Write Right provided content writing studies for a large port. Their team wrote case studies, online ads, and documentation for ISO and marketing purposes that helped the client adapt to market trends.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Surat, India
Marketing Officer, Port System

Write Right provided high-quality services. The vendor did not assist in gaining revenue, but their team handled multiple projects and facets of the project. Their services came at great value and the workflow was very smooth.

I am the production engineer and marketing officer at one of India's largest ports. It deals in civil and mechanical sector.

For what projects/services did your company hire Write Right?

To increase the online and offline presence of Adani, content wise we have no department for it as we mainly deal in mechanical and industrial fields. We wanted some reliable agency to write case studies and analyse our offline documents for ISO and marketing purposes. Write Right fit perfectly.

To start with something which we have not done till date, focusing on content writing and advertising. The goal can't be less than a desired expectations of showcasing the already set up brand performing miracles in the market, now that too in creative ways, to cope with the market trends.

Write Right has got good ratings overall in Goodfirms and Google local business. Clients seemed happy. We didn't dig big.

Case study, documentation, offline brochures, offline marketing campaigns, online ads and Creative advertising. All related with content and a little help/inspiration for visuals too. Amazing they have a small team still they manage to do it really well. Our scope of work was always kept in the team's mind until we finished our contract.

We had no dedicated resources. We give them work. They do it. We don't know how or why. We wanted one person to communicate and we had one girl must be a client communication executive. Since ours is a too busy team to even check and see what is going on in this industry, we have not dived deep into it. We needed some materials for 6-8 months and they provided it.

No. It was not even related to gaining or earning revenue. No purpose at all. No tracking. It's confidential plus unconcerned monetary wise.

As I said, small team equals huge multi tasking ability of write right. Workflow was always smooth. They are pro in handling dozens of clients with dozens of people.

Budget. Man, they are so affordable. We didn't want to invest more as we had no return on investment purpose. So had to choose someone with you know cost friendly. Write Right is super budget friendly.

We had lot of pending documentation we did. Maybe next year again we will retain them to do the same Writing and stuffs. Improvement can't be said done or undone because we haven't measured it and we won't. But yes, our documents and case studies and everything is sorted now. We can show our clients and competitive market something more now.

Overall Score They did everything they can with what they have.
    Small team but commendable job.
    Superb. Very cost effective. Gujarat only this budget friendly company I will say
    Too notch. Incredible. To the point.
    To small businesses and enterprises and Startups, not at all to big Bs

YouTube Video Script Ideation & Writing for Video Company

"Every idea proposed by the team was so new and fresh and original."

June - Nov. 2019

Write Right was primarily responsible for coming up with ideas and writing scripts for YouTube videos. Their other responsibilities including writing the copy for social channels, print brochures, and brand messaging.

Ahmedabad, India
Founder, Art Voltage

Write Right's efforts resulted in a 25% increase in YouTube subscribers and Instagram likes. At times, the execution might differ from what was expected, but their creativity more than makes up for it.

Art Voltage is my company name. I am the founder. We are a team of creative video making and production company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Write Right?

For script writing of youtube videos, everything which includes content in it, social media and offline brochures to advertise our brand/business. Write Right is really good at copy writing and creative writing.

To Engage users and video lovers, mostly in YouTube. The goal has always been to create appeal and catch for everyone who sees our channel and videos. The prime focus also includes the professional need of a team who can write top notch and bespoke.

Out of few many content writing companies based out in Gujarat, Write Right has gained more 5 stars reviews on Google my business and that caught the attention. Also the founder is Bhavik Sarkhedi. His Reputation is incredible.

Scope of work was simple. We handle them our channels and platforms. They give us the strategy and campaign ideas to increase subscribers. Write Right would inevitably have to come up with out of the ideas as our channel and platform is not popular.

It is a small team of 12-16 people i guess. Few worked dedicatedly and few worked weekly. Overall, right from seo to blog writing to guest posting, Write Right kind of gave us 360 degree solutions.

Still we are into it but our subscribing list increased. Instagram page likes is increasing because of the strategy given by them in Visuals and content combination. 25 percent increase.

It was okay, not perfect. It's a small team. They have plenty of projects in hand and the team is really small. They somehow managed. It can not said effective but we managed (understood)

Creativity and innovation. Every idea proposed by the team was so new and fresh and original. Wow. Just wow. Execution may not be that up to the mark but conceptualisation is very good.

Yes. Increse team size. Time zone difference. They are from India and i have members of team from USA and UK. It was difficult at first but then we managed.

Because of time difference zone.
    Maybe because they are small team and they are trying to aquire clients with cost
    Quality was top notch. I wouldn't under estimate their work by giving 3 but wouldn't give 5 of course
    Quality, cost and concept wise.

Copywriting for Digital Marketing Agency

"They've really helped me and my clients."

Aug. 2015 - Ongoing

Write Right provides copywriting and blog writing services. They work on optimizing and changing web content for third party clients.

Rajkot, India
Akshay Makadiya
CEO, Rank Lane

The Write Right team always produces excellent results, creating content that meets the requirements perfectly. The commuicate well and deliver on time, meeting expectations and exceeding them.

I’m the CEO of Rank Lane, a digital marketing agency.

What challenge were you trying to address with Write Right?

We were looking for a dynamic content writer.

I hired them for blog writing and copywriting. We help clients to grow their business in different verticals, so Write Right adapts their websites' content to make it more meaningful for the user and the client.

I communicated with the founder, and I don’t know how many people were on his team.

How did you come to work with Write Right?

I've been good friends with their founder since high school. I contacted him and he was providing the kind of services we were looking for.

We've spent less than $5,000.

We started working together in August 2015 and the work is ongoing.

They’re very professional, and I'm very happy with the services they provide. They've really helped me and my clients. Our clients have seen 89% growth in subscribers after we made changes to the site, as well as 23% growth in customer acquisition.

How did Write Right perform from a project management standpoint?

I don’t know how they manage the project, but time management is good.

They offer very good consultancy, and the content writing and strategy is great. I’ve never been disappointed in terms of the quality of work. They deliver within the deadlines too.

No, I get really good results.

I’d highly recommend them for any kind of content related services. They’re really professional.

Overall Score I’ve never been disappointed in any of their services.