Handcrafted Marketing

Founded in 2007 by search engine marketing and social media expert Tony Wright, WrightIMC provides clients with unparalleled results for all types of marketing projects. WrightIMC brings the best people, resources, tools and project management together to provide consulting and integrated marketing solutions for select clients.

We don’t work with everyone, only those who are as committed to success as we are. We take pride in delivering more than expected – often what was thought impossible. No project is too big for the WrightIMC team. And we can knock the small projects out of the park as well.

2008
Plano, TX
  • 660 North Central Expressway Suite 450
    Plano, TX 75074

Travelocity, Ritz Carlton, American Heart Association, Kalkomey Enterprises, many more listed on the web site.

Digital Marketing Campaign for Baptist University

"The team has deep expertise. We rely on them for implementation, as well as their feedback and advice."

Aug. 2016 - Ongoing

WrightIMC provides SEM and PPC services, handling AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook and YouTube digital campaigns. They will soon assume SEO responsibility.

Texas
Digital Marketing Manager, Hardin-Simmons University

Student enrollment has improved dramatically since WrightIMC was first engaged. Expertise and meticulousness are hallmarks of their work. Their consistent communication and responsiveness justify the investment and make them a valuable partner.

I’m the digital marketing manager for Hardin-Simmons University, a liberal arts university in Abilene, Texas. We have online programs and as well as a physical campus, and we're affiliated with the Texas Baptist Convention.

What challenge were you trying to address with WrightIMC?

The university got a new administration about two years ago. Before the new president and other administrators came on board, we’d not undertaken any sort of advertising or marketing campaigns. The new marketing manager realized that we needed to do some digital advertising in order to meet our goals for the number of applicants.

WrightIMC was engaged to implement and manage various digital campaigns. These include: video advertising on Facebook and YouTube, retargeting, PPC, search engine marketing on Google and Bing, and display advertising. The engagement is set up as a strategic consulting agreement, which means we have access to any of the services they offer. We have recently engaged them for SEO as well. We’re about to launch a new website, so they'll be helping us with the optimization of the new WordPress site.

The goal for all of the campaigns is to create the lead funnel for applicants. We hadn’t done much previously to set the strategy. WrightIMC helped us identify our target market, which is 16–18 year olds. As minors, there are rules to protect them from being targeted in advertising. There are some avenues available for us as a legitimate higher education institution. WrightIMC helps us set the strategy, target the right people, and implement the digital campaigns across the various platforms.

We work with the PPC and digital advertising manager, as well as an SEO specialist. We’re also directly in contact with the CEO.

How did you come to work with WrightIMC?

Some of our new administrators had worked with WrightIMC in the past. The principal at WrightIMC attended a Christian university, so it was a good fit with both their background and capabilities.

The project began in August 2016 and work is ongoing.

The freshman class for 2017–2018 was about 20% larger than the class from 2016–2017. We're on pace for the same increase for 2018–19. So we’re expecting an increase of 20% year over year, after an initial 20% year over year increase. WrightIMC had a lot of influence on that, as did our Admissions/Enrollment team, which does our email marketing and recruiting.

How did WrightIMC perform from a project management standpoint?

They work very closely with me on a weekly basis to monitor and report on our campaigns. They’re quick to implement any of our requests. They make any necessary changes very quickly, and that's important to us. We like to change our campaigns frequently to stay fresh. They’re great; there's nothing to complain about.

The team has deep expertise. We rely on them for implementation, as well as their feedback and advice. They provide a really good value. We’d have to pay a lot more to get something significantly better. If we paid any less, we wouldn't be getting the kind of expertise and service that we require.

They’re willing to travel to meet our senior administrators in person.
    They’re in the sweet spot for value for the money.
    There's always room for improvement.
    It depends on the specific need.

Digital Marketing for Law Firm

"Their response has made them stand out more than some of the other SEO companies we hired."

WrightIMC mainly provided search engine optimization and public relations services for a law firm. The agency also built a new website from scratch.

Dallas, Texas
President, Law Firm

WrightIMC’s work resulted in significant increases in lead generation and new client acquisition. The agency’s strongest suits were their responsiveness and willingness to resolve any issue immediately. They reliably delivered high-quality work without any major mistakes.

Please describe your company.

Our Law firm is located in Lewisville, Texas. We do have other offices around the Metroplex. We’ve been in business for more than 30 years.

What is your role and responsibilities?

I’m the accounting manager and office manager.

What was your goal for working with WrightIMC?

We hired them to do our SEO [search engine optimization] work, as well a little bit of PR [public relations] work, just to keep the law firm up in organic and PPC [pay-per-click] ranks. We also had them do a brand new website for us.

It was a combined effort to design the website. We had an idea of what we wanted the website to look like, but actually had designers that put everything together and made some suggestions.

What was your process for selecting WrightIMC with which to work?

We interviewed several different SEO companies and Wright was one of the ones that we interviewed. We had it narrowed down to three. A lot of our decision was based on the meetings we’ve had with the different SEO companies, reputation, and what they said they could do. It has been proven that they were the correct choice.

They are a big portion of our advertising budget. I don’t know how many hours they work because it’s an agreed flat fee, but they have never done anything that they dropped the ball on where we had to go back and fix things. We’ve been very satisfied with them.

What were the results of the project?

The work is ongoing so there aren’t final results available. However, it has been a positive engagement.

Do you have any statistics or metrics to track improvement from the project?

We have seen an increase in visits to our website and in phone calls. The majority of our clients are referrals or past clients, so it’s hard to measure the financial affects of their SEO efforts. I would say maybe a fourth of the new clients come from the online marketing campaigns.

Is there anything unique or special about them that really makes them stand out, compared to other companies?

We’ve dealt with other SEO companies in the past. Something I have noticed, besides having a specific contact, they actually do have teams assigned to our account, so we’re always working with the exact same people. Anytime we’ve had to make a change, they have done it instantaneously especially if it was something broken or a bad link, it would be fixed within just a few hours. Their response has made them stand out more than some of the other SEO companies we hired in the past.

No. Not really. They’ve been one of the easiest vendors to work within the last few years.

Digital Marketing Partnership with Design Build Farm

"I think they’ve learned the industry pretty well and what we’re really trying to accomplish."

2011 - Ongoing

WrightIMC provides organic SEO and paid online advertising services. The agency also rebuilt a main website, contributed to its gallery, and provides social media marketing services.

Dallas, Texas
Owner, Design Build Farm

WrightIMC’s efforts contributed to an increase in sales totalling nearly $3 million. The agency’s industry-specific knowledge was impressive and their efforts to understand the business were commendable. Their personal touch faded with time, but the agency still delivers quality work.

Please describe your company.

We’re a design build farm.

What is your role and responsibilities?

I am the owner.

What was your goal for working with WrightIMC?

We were looking at getting aggressive with our marketing. We used to do a lot of newspaper ads and did a couple of publications, but felt like we needed to gain a presence on the Internet, so we started working with them. We actually looked at a few other SEO [search engine optimization] companies before, but ended up meeting them at a network marketing meeting and got to know them for a period of eight months. We have been with them for nearly three years.

We’re doing both organic SEO work and paid advertising online. There’s a monthly retainer. Part of it goes to SEO, and the other part goes to pay them. They’ve been real instrumental in helping us gain a presence. They redid our website and worked with us as far as the gallery and a little social media marketing. If you look our website, the pages that get the most hits are the galleries.

We do landscaping and concrete work, so pictures sell. We require monthly meetings with them to see what’s working and what’s not working. As president of the company, I was getting all the phone calls, so I knew what kind of traffic we were getting. We required their help with the analytics, where we can track our calls. We have different phone numbers and different Web addresses for different campaigns. If we think we want to try something, they’ll tell me why we should and why we shouldn’t. The ultimate decision is mine, but we have a good working relationship.

What was your process for selecting WrightIMC with which to work?

I met them at a SEO marketing meeting and engaged them eight months later. Their CEO spoke one day about back links and I just enjoyed listening to him. I called him and we met him. We didn’t jump right in with him immediately. The main reason was because I had dealt with three other SEO companies before. There’s so many people doing this and everyone thinks that they’ve got a magic formula and are experts.

I came to realize after spending a lot of money with other companies, there are a lot of companies that don’t know what they’re doing. They’re dabbing in it, and they’ve learned one or two tricks and they stick with it, but it doesn’t get around all the bases. We talked to them about a lot of different things for eight months and finally decided to engage, and I’ve not looked at doing work with other agencies because I’m happy. If there were ever a time that I wasn’t happy about something, then I’d just let him know. The big thing is communication and I think that monthly meeting helps a lot.

The total spend for our work with WrightIMC is more than $200,000.

Do you have any statistics or metrics you can share about the success of the project?

They’ve been real successful. We spent a lot of money with them last year and the other marketing we have done through high-end publications, which has contributed to about 92 percent of our sales of a total of about $3 million last year.

I think that Tony [Wright, CEO of WrightIMC] has surrounded himself with individuals with talents in their specific areas. We usually have one person that we meet with, but we may have two or three other people that come to the meeting dependent on what we’re doing. I think it’s good that they have a lot of in-house people that they’re actually utilizing. They know our business, which was important to me before we decided to engage them. I told them that I needed somebody that really understood our business. I think they’ve learned the industry pretty well and what we’re really trying to accomplish.

For the first 18 months of the engagement, I felt like we got lots of attention, but I think that they’ve grown like our company and everyone else. I loved that attention, and they’re still giving it to me, but I felt it more at the beginning of the engagement.

At first, they were all over our projects and that felt good, they had that vested interest in a small company like ours. They still care about our business and helping us grow, but it’s not quite the same as a couple of years ago. I don’t have any issues with it because it doesn’t affect the quality of work.

Linux & WordPress Support for Logistics Company

“Thanks to WrightIMC, we have minimum downtime or issues.”

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Initially, WrightIMC helped build a website using WordPress and Ubuntu. They continue to provide technical support and deploy design changes.

Coppell, Texas
David Kendrick
Senior Infrastructure Architect, Pegasus Logistics Group

WrightIMC’s involvement has improved the site’s stability and minimized downtime. The team’s responsiveness, reliability, and efficiency continue to impress.

I am the senior infrastructure architect at a logistics company. We have about 300 employees in the US and Costa Rica.

For what projects/services did your company hire WrightIMC?

We hired WrightIMC to help build our website using Ubuntu and WordPress.

One of our executives recommended WrightIMC. We checked them out and gave them a three-month trial.

We are now into the second year of using WrightIMC’s services. They provide support for both Linux and WordPress and implement changes when needed.

We work primarily with a Linux engineer and a WordPress developer.

We have been able to do a complete redesign on a virtual machine and deploy it on the production side within an hour. Thanks to WrightIMC, we have minimum downtime or issues.

It has been perfect.

We’re impressed with their expertise and prompt response.

None for me.

Overall Score I have no issues with their team.
    They’re fine.
    Considering their expertise, the pricing is good.
    It has been great so far. They don’t make any mistakes.
    It’s likely.