Outsourcing "WOW" Customer Support Experiences

Hi, there! We are Wow24-7 - a team of truly devoted and goal-oriented professionals, who have been lucky to assist ambitious businesses in providing high-quality customer care.

Being an omni-channel outsourcing company with 12+ years of experience, we deliver cost-effective solutions aimed to ensure wow customer service and help you achieve your business goals, whether you are at the head of big corporate behemoth or have just set up an inspirational startup company. No matter what you do - Wow24-7is here to support you!

What we offer to boost your business:

A team of 50+ highly skilled agents

• 24/7 Customer Support
  • Pre-sales (Inbound/ Outbound calls)
  • Telemarketing
  • B2B Calling
  • And many other

Along with our clients, we are constantly looking for new challenges. We’ve already helped Software Development, SaaS, E-commerce, Retail, Tourism and Aviation, Consumer electronics and entertainment companies boost their customer satisfaction and gain an excellent reputation on the consumer market.

Being responsible for wow customer service, we truly believe that our passion for high standards and customer-centric approach complemented by high-effective and innovative solutions will speed up your ride to success.

Kyiv, Ukraine

Outsourced Customer Service for College Resource Website

"They help our business to stand out from the crowd by granting outstanding customer care."

Jan. 2016 - Dec. 2017

Wow24-7 provides ongoing customer service for an online resource platform. Their agents are available 24/7 year-round and focus on answering questions and providing guidance via phone calls and live chat.

Cyprus
Project Manager, StudentShare

Their service is definitely a time and money saver, allowing a greater focus on other essential business processes. They’re a supportive and results-oriented team that strives for continual improvement which guarantees the best care for customers. They also provide insightful statistics that drive progress.

I’m a project manager at StudentShare, an online database of college essay examples. We provide unique papers on a vast variety of topics written by students for students. Our database, which is 100% legal to use for research and inspiration, has more than 1 million samples.

For what projects/services did your company hire Wow24-7?

We hired them as our customer care solution.

Our main target was to get omnichannel customer support. Wow24-7’s agents know our needs and demands—they are in our industry. The main focus here is answering common questions and providing StudentShare customers with the required instructions and guides via chat and phone calls 24/7 year-round. They also help our customers to download papers into our database.

We reached out to them after a recommendation from our network. We also did our own research and found them to be in the top positions of Google. They’re results-oriented, so the conversation was fast and efficient for both of us and we signed a non-disclosure agreement immediately. It took them two weeks to study our niche and flow into the work. They demonstrated their flexibility and scalability from the very beginning.

StudentShare is a worldwide database, so we have clients from different time zones. We needed Wow24-7’s agents available for our customers 24/7 and they definitely are. They’re also always on the phone and answer very professionally. If they need to reach our customers, they leave a voicemail or write an email.

They’ve provided a dedicated team of agents. I have a directory of everyone on the team so I can contact each agent if he/she is on post whenever I need to.

They use a CRM [customer relationship management] system to collect all the data about customers which includes chats, phone calls, emails, and voicemails. This allows us to check results and talk to them directly about different cases. They also provide different kinds of statistics on a weekly or monthly basis.

Outsourcing customer support care to Wow24-7 has saved me time and money and now, my team and I can focus on other important business processes.

As I’ve already mentioned, we discuss our workflow and business cases every week or month as needed. They always seek for our feedback because they are in non-stop improvement.

Their service feels human, which is what we strived to achieve. I consider them to be very supportive of our customers and to us as well. They are always in touch and we can easily reach them whenever we need to. Being a B2C service requires everyday improvement and their agents study constantly to make our clients happy. They help our business to stand out from the crowd by granting outstanding customer care.

They are not perfect in everything but I can’t say that we’ve faced lots of problems with them. I wish for them to continue their nonstop improvement process.

Overall Score I’m very satisfied with the work they do for us.
    It took us two weeks to optimize our working process with them and start our collaboration. They are always flexible and scalable.
    They’re not very expensive, rather, they’ve saved my time which translates into more money for other business processes.
    They’re really good.
    I will recommend them, for sure! They are professionals.

Help Desk & Outbound Sales Call Center for Jewelry Makers

"I chose Wow24-7 because of their people. They are very warm and dedicated to what they are doing."

Nov. 2016 - Ongoing

Wow24-7 provides online customer service solution through online chat and phone calls. They also provide outbound sales calls, and manage specific calls for groups of customers with particular needs.

Tel-Aviv, Israel
Co-founder, Jewelry Maker

Professional and warm, Wow24-7 strives to provide the most effective customer service experience. The call recordings demonstrate their excellent service; users refer positively to specific agents. Wow24-7’s key strength was their ability to earn trust.

We’re a company that produces and sells jewelry and makes supplies for jewelry designers. We handmake everything here in our factory and then sell everything online. Our customers are jewelry designers. We have more than 15,000 different products. I’m a co-founder. My wife is the other co-founder and also the CEO.

What challenge were you trying to address with Wow24-7?

Wow24-7 provides software and customer service.

They provide 24/7 customer service through online chat, answering customer questions and requests. They study our industry and needs, and so they can answer common questions. They can give a quick solution for customers who have urgent questions.

They also provide phone call solutions. For example, they'll speak with customers and report back on what was said and how it concluded.

We have a specific group of customers that receive certain service calls, and Wow24-7 does that for us. They also do outbound sales calls and cold calls. They deliver, and then we give a commission to them.

How did you come to work with Wow24-7?

I searched online for a customer service solution because most of our customers are in the US and Europe, and we have a time difference.

I found Wow24-7 in one of the top results on Google, and then I started talking with them. They seemed like a very serious company. I interviewed four different companies that do the same service, but I chose Wow24-7 because of their people. They are very warm and dedicated to what they are doing. They gave me all the information. They didn't push. They understood what I needed, and they promised me that they would only take action once they understood the whole process of working with me. And we only started talking about cost after they signed an NDA. That was very good and made me very confident.

I think we started the connection early November 2015, and started working very quickly.

They answer approximately 30 different online chats per night and have done about 1,000 phone calls by now. I only get feedback from my customers, and I can see that customers are very pleased with the service they are getting. They always say this name or that name for the agents that handled their case, that the service was excellent. We have a record of phone calls for the phone calls they conduct, and they are performing very well.

What did you find most impressive about Wow24-7?

What I mostly like about them is the people that we are in touch with. They are becoming our friends. They're always asking us how they can improve, how they can provide better service.They're always learning, too: they seek out new materials so they can understand our products better. I think that that fact is very significant and important for us, and I feel like they’re here in our business.

They came to visit us last month, so we talked and saw their people. That was important to us, because they're representing our service just as though I was the one answering the phones. This is a service that must be done by people that we trust. It's very important to us. This is the highest value that they have.

Are there any areas Wow24-7 could improve?

Some of the agents could become better sellers. I already mentioned this to them, but some agents could give better service by being happier and more confident when they're talking to our customers. This is very specific to a few agents. I haven’t seen anything else wrong yet.

There were some cases where they didn't answer or missed some calls. That can be improved. We're very pleased about it, but it's not a 5.
    The value compared to cost is very high, even compared to other companies.
    The people that are in touch with us are very dedicated to the mission. They’re willing to do anything to make the service actually good.
    I want to keep them to myself, but I definitely recommend them. I already recommended to other companies to use their services, and it seems they’re also pleased with the service.

Multi-Lingual Tech Support for Development Firm

"Wow24-7 has a perfect understanding of our services."

Sept. 2016 - Ongoing

Wow24-7 is the customer support service for an app and web development company. The team handles backend support and answers client calls and chats to explain the development process and estimate costs.

Kiev, Ukraine
Anton Fedulov
[Fmr.] Vice President, The App Solutions

Wow24-7 can provide excellent customer support for several of the most common languages. They qualify leads well, their sales scripts and conversation templates are consistently effective, and they are hyper-responsive. Their flexibility and organization make them a great value for their price.

We are an app-solutions company based in the US providing mobile and web development. We have an operational office in Kiev. I am the VP of global business development.

What challenge were you trying to address with Wow24-7?

We needed customer-support services for our company, including phone, chat, and contact form conversations.

Wow24-7 is taking care of our backend support, providing a very good service for clients. They will attend to anyone calling our company. We are using between five and seven resources from Wow24-7's team, either in the US or remote ones.

Wow24-7 is providing full-range services. They are able to explain the development process to prospective customers, estimate a cost, and give any other details.

How did you come to work with Wow24-7?

The main reason for choosing Wow24-7 is that they can cover the five or ten most popular languages on the globe, including English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, and so on. I could rate the quality of service with a 4.5 out of 5. They may not be perfect, but the service is very good, as are the prices.

How much have you invested with Wow24-7?

The cost of Wow24-7's support work has been between $10,000 and $15,000. We usually invoice per month, based on the total volume of calls, chats, and email conversations.

We started working with Wow24-7 in September 2016. We continue to use their services.

Our clients are typically referred to an internal project manager for more details after speaking with Wow24-7's resources. They can qualify leads quite well and have been delivering two or three per month, out of an average of 100 contacts to whom they speak.

I am not deeply involved in the ticketing side of things, since that is the responsibility of another manager. Wow24-7 has a very high response rate in general.

How did Wow24-7 perform from a project management standpoint?

Wow24-7's project manager is quite strong. They have set up our environment quickly, and I have no issues in this respect. We may consider a partnership model if we continue working with Wow24-7. Our company is growing, and we need support managers for clients. For now, we are happy with our current approach.

What did you find most impressive about Wow24-7?

Wow24-7 has been performing well for the most part. They have a very advanced level of English, as well as other languages. They also have good skills for handling email and chat-form conversations, with good templates and sales-scripts in place. Wow24-7 has a perfect understanding of our services.

Are there any areas Wow24-7 could improve?

Not for now.

Overall Score Wow24-7 covered my expectations prior to starting our collaboration. I am looking forward to continuing our collaboration.
    Wow24-7's answer and online-response times are very fast.
    The cost is somewhere in the middle, but it's reasonable compared to our expectations.
    There is a very good level of management on Wow24-7's team. They have well-educated resources with high levels of language skills. They have a flexible setup and a reasonable price, compared to other services.
    I would recommend Wow24-7 to any company needing such a reference.

Outsourced Support & Lead Qualification for SaaS Platform

"[T]hey've been eager to adapt to our means of communication."

June 2017 - Ongoing

Wow24-7 provides phone, chat, and email coverage to facilitate customer service efforts around the clock, acting as the first line of support for all queries. They also cultivate leads via outbound calls.

Copenhagen, Denmark
Thomas Sønderbjerg Larsen
Marketing Manager, Dixa

Since Wow24-7 joined the team, agents haven’t missed any calls or messages from customers. The engagement continues to succeed due to their reliable assistance, accessibility, outstanding price point, and rapid incorporation of feedback.

I'm the marketing manager at Dixa, a customer service platform for online businesses. We're a SaaS [software-as-a-service] company, and, especially because we're selling to the customer service crowd, we need to differentiate ourselves by our high level of service.

For what projects/services did your company hire Wow24-7?

We want to be always available for our clients, but we only have offices in a single time zone. To deliver on that promise, we needed more support agents. We also wanted to find a partner to verify our leads. We hired Wow24-7 for inbound support on phones, chat, and email all day, every day as well as for lead generation via outbound calls.

We sought to ensure that our customers always have access to high-quality support.

Locating Wow24-7 started with a long online selection process. Once the engagement started, they handled the initial training and briefing of the team members they assigned to us.

Now, we have coverage on all support channels around the clock, including the in-app support widget. Wow24-7 quickly set up their own knowledge base to share information among the agents assigned to us, and that has turned into a feedback mechanism for our company as well. After testing, we established two tiers of support: they manage the frontline and have direct access to us on Slack.

Wow24-7 has five agents who rotate shifts to cover our business and in-app support.

They rapidly gained an understanding of our industry, although we do have to invest time in providing feedback for them as well. When they get that feedback, however, they adapt really well. Before our partnership with Wow24-7, we had no phones open for 16 of the 24 hours in a day. Now, we have 24/7 coverage. Previously, we’d miss some calls or chats from customers, but that never happens anymore.

The process has been pretty good. Obviously, collaborating remotely means that a few things are bound to go wrong here and there. But, they've been eager to adapt to our means of communication and note-taking systems. So, we got up to speed in less than a month and a half.

I appreciated the speed with which they built a comprehensive knowledge base for their internal use. They also picked up some of the intricacies of our product quite rapidly.

A few items could be improved, but those are mostly minor (e.g. exactly how to reply to a customer in a certain situation). Overall, we’ve got the partner we’d hoped for.

Overall Score At the start, our hopes were high, and they've exceeded our expectations.
    The team is easy to get in touch with and accommodating.
    The price is definitely a plus. Hiring in-house agents would be vastly more expensive.
    They're great for an outsourced call center.
    I'm very likely to recommend them.