The Most Accurate Human Translation Services

TheWordPoint has consistently brought an innovative and revolutionizing technology to the translation industry. In relation to competitors, the company provides a full range of services for small businesses, online websites and individuals, but with higher accuracy and lower prices.

They don't believe in language borders and are ready to help expand clients' businesses internationally, provide quick and high-quality translation, perform accurate localization, and address your problems effectively 24/7. The best minds and the perfect technology are gathered to be up close to the ideal translation service that easily meets customers' needs and requirements.

• The Word Point

Russian to German Website Translation for Freelance End-Client

"They offer brilliant support and are caring and warm. They find custom solutions with a market-low price tag."

Mar. 2018

The Word Point translated a website from Russian to German for a third-party end-client.

Santa Monica, California
Leona Henryson
Freelancer

The end-client was pleased with the translation’s quality. The Word Point was praised for their ability to walk the line between efficiency and cost and their personal customer service. Although they were some inconsistencies in communication, they were limited and didn’t affect the final product.

I'm a freelance graphic and web designer.

For what projects/services did your company hire The Word Point?

One of my projects required translating a website from Russian to German, so I needed to find a translation service.

Describe the project in detail and what their cost structure looked like.

I sent them a link to the website and they provided me a word count and pricing structure. They work on a per word rate, and even game a 10% volume discount. They also identified the website’s CMS and offered to help set up a multilingual website.

I did a Google search and they caught my attention with an online quote, which allowed me to calculate my margins. They were the most affordable for my specific language combination.

How would you describe/assess the quality of their work?

My client was happy with the translation quality, and I was pleased with their price – speed balance.

What impressed you about their services?

I encountered time gaps in the communication process twice, but they might have been because of an intense support schedule.

Overall Score They're fast, professional, and customer-oriented.
    They were fast, aside from some communication gaps.
    It was the best prices for my specific languages.
    If my client was happy, I trust that the translation reached the highest standards