#IAmTheChange

We are a full-fledged Digital Branding and IT development company dedicated in service of a diversified clientele.

Be it any sector you are in, we have an amble and autonomous team to understand your business and product profile, target groups and define path breaking IT solutions and Marketing strategies for you.

We offer end to end solutions with a plethora of media mix under one roof.

• Huge Clientele List.
  • SEO, SMO, PPC for All Type ofBusinesses
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

Noida, India
  • Noida, UP

Intex Future Generali Life Insurance Eastman Auto & Power Group Addo Platinum Zmeditation Cosmic Rhythm Liberty General Insurance Ramanujam IT City- Tata Group Brand In Play Sikka Capital Grang HomzCart
Learning & Solution Image

Learning & Solution

Eastman Auto Group Image

Eastman Auto Group

Web Development & SEO for Meditation Retreat

"I’m very satisfied with their schedule and professionalism."

Mar. 2017 - Dec. 2018

WonderMouse Technologies developed a WordPress website and managed SEO campaigns for a meditation retreat facility. They optimized specific keywords and still provide occasional website maintenance.

Ajay Kapoor
Founder, Z Meditation

WonderMouse Technologies successfully helped drive leads and increase search rankings for relevant terms. They outperform their competition by delivering substantial results. Future clients can expect a mature and organized team.

I am the founder of Z Meditation. We organize meditation retreats in Dharamshala, India. We have a meditation center where people come from all over the world to attend our silent retreats and learn meditation.

What challenge were you trying to address with WonderMouse Technologies?

We engaged them to develop our website and manage our SEO campaigns.

WonderMouse Technologies developed a WordPress site for us. They’ve made it so that I can make some edits on my own, but I also go to them once or twice a month for the changes I can’t do myself.

They’ve also done SEO work for us. We gave them a list of 15 keywords for them to optimize on Google.

I was in contact with Anuradha (Digital Marketing Director, WonderMouse Technologies), along with a developer and an SEO specialist.

How did you come to work with WonderMouse Technologies?

I found them online, either on a freelancing website or through a Google search.

We spent more than $1,500 in total.

We worked together from March 2017–December 2018.

Since we introduced the new website, we’ve seen an increase in lead generation. For most of our relevant keywords, we’re ranking on the first or second page of results.

How did WonderMouse Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m very satisfied with their schedule and professionalism.

I was impressed by their timely delivery. They fulfilled all of the promises they made. I’ve worked with a few other SEO companies in the past, but I was quite dissatisfied with their work. WonderMouse Technologies was able to bring my website onto the first page of Google results within six months.

No, nothing comes to mind as needing improvement.

I would recommend working with WonderMouse Technologies.

Overall Score We had a good experience with them.
    They managed to meet most deadlines.
    We received good value for the money.
    I'm satisfied with their work.