Let’s make wonder together!

We are WonderBloom, a team of design experts. We work under the guidance of an art director and a project manager. Each of us has experience from 3 to 7 years in various studios and production. We came together because we know exactly what mistakes should not be made in our work.

We have experience and knowledges that allow us to minimize edits, and make the result as cool and high-quality as possible. We offer a full production cycle - from script writing to implementation. Full immersion in the project, a fascinating and interesting video creation process, simple and clear communication with the client - this is all about our work process.

The main areas we work with are animation, illustration, motion design, compositing, creating special effects and 3D. Our videos help customers grow their business and draw attention to their services. Video, as a marketing tool, is a win-win strategy for any business mission. And we can create this video. And do it at the highest level

We are involved in the animation world and we know how to make the video talk about your brand to the whole world. Our main task is to create complex storytelling in understandable way preserving individuality of your product or services.Let's make wonder together!

Kiev, Ukraine

MaxPay, Gigatrans, Shopsy, Qvis, Tripsee, Sensor Breath, "Ferma" Brand, Waytobi

Explainer video for SaaS company Waytobi

Waytobi is a web KPI tracking, reporting and analysis software solution, designed to simplify the process of managing KPIs.

Development of tv advertising for the Farm brand in Ukraine.

Explainer video - About Animation

In this video expliner we decided to tell the animation and what it means for our team.

Let's make wonder together

Development of advertising for a corporate website and services

Gigatrans - Explainer Video

GigaTrans operates successfully on the telecommunication market for 10 years.
The services we provide allow corporate clients gaining access to Internet connection and data transmission channels.
The Company has also implemented a range of hybrid solutions to satisfy each and every client need in colocation with GigaCloud centre data centre facilities or development of could infrastructure by the GigaCloud experts.

The high-standard services of the Company are ensured with availability of several external uplinks and capacity IP access to the West European and North American operators, opportunity to dynamically balance channels and prioritise traffic, but also reserve a channel capacity.

Compositing Reel

MaxPay - Explainer video

This is explainer video for Maxpay company.
Maxpay is an international, integrated payment processor providing payment solutions and services for any type of online business. The company focuses on offering consulting services as well as providing technical and legal expertise. Complex approach and ability to fully customize Maxpay solutions to any business needs, allow their clients to promote and sell products all over

the world.

Qvis - Explainer video

This application is for creating and storing business cards.

Animated Explainer Video for Int'l Trading Group

"The most attractive thing about working with the studio was that they took my order seriously and responsibly."

Jan. - Feb. 2018

WonderBloom Productions created an animated explainer video for a shipping and logistics company. They handled scripting, animation, and editing.

Saint Petersburg, Russia
Maria Sharkova
Key Account Manager, Keystone Logistics

WonderBloom Productions accurately depicted the practices and products of the business they highlighted in their video. The team provided a great script, met all their deadlines, and were professional throughout the entire process.

I am a Key account manager (International Trade Department) in the Keystone Group of companies. We specialize in international trading of fertilizers, chemicals, bitumen, etc

For what projects/services did your company hire WonderBloom Production?

In order to tell potential customers about our company and products, it was necessary to create several videos that would tell how our products are created and delivered to the final consumer

The main purpose of creating videos is to convey to potential customers information about our products, to explain how it is produced and how it is delivered

I learned about this studio by seeing their page on a social network, went to their website and looked at the portfolio, I really liked their work, everything is clear and beautiful. I decided to order from them

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

Before starting work, I phoned on Skype and discussed the details of the task. After communication, they sent me a brief, where I indicated all the necessary parameters.

Next, we discussed the style of the video, I picked up several references from which I chose the one that I liked. We drew the first style frame and, after my approval, started to fully create the video.

Upon completion, I made some adjustments to the video and closed the project

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

We contacted quite often, made adjustments and consulted on some points. The communication was professional and timely, and all my wishes were fulfilled.

The video was more explanatory than advertising and customers learned more information about our product, which allowed us to conclude several profitable contracts for the supply of our goods.

The workflow was quite comfortable and fast, we contacted the team and discussed the script. The studio proved to be professionals in their field.

The most attractive thing about working with the studio was that they took my order seriously and responsibly. I was very pleased.

They provided me with a good script, which very accurately told about all the processes of creating and transporting my product.

A high-quality approach to work and details made it possible to make video as efficiently and quickly as possible

At the time of the creation of the video, I did not have any notice or wishes, there was good communication, timing and quality.

Site Illustration & Banner Creation for Tech Repair Business

"The workflow and communication between the team are well-established."

Dec. 2019 - Jan. 2020

WonderBloom Production created illustrations and advertising banners for a computer equipment repair company's website and social media.

Nijhnevartovsk, Russia
Mihail Korchagin
Director, Itvis

Due to WonderBloom Production's high-quality design work, engagement increased over 30%. Their quick communication and response time was also noteworthy. Customers can expect a committed and hardworking team.

I am the director of the company Itvis. Our company is engaged in the sale and repair of computer equipment

For what projects/services did your company hire WonderBloom Production?

Our company periodically needs to develop illustrations and advertising banners for the site and social networks.

The goal of this project was to develop promotional products and illustrations to attract customers for our company.

On the recommendation of colleagues who have already worked with this company. I looked at the studio’s work on their website, I liked them and I decided to work with them.

First I filled out a brief from the company. The topics of each illustration and banner were discussed. Approved the style of illustrations. After that, they showed the final work. Made some comments.

Excellent communication, quick response and good understanding of the requirements. Comments on my part were few.

When using illustrations on social networks, the engagement of user interactions increased by 34.7% Also, the use of advertising banners attracted new customers. However, this result is not only the studio team, but also our marketing department.

The workflow and communication between the team are well-established. We completed all the work with this team without any problems.

Most impressive was the team's work and commitment. The guys work for the result and offer the best solution. Always open to suggestions and discussion.

Staff expansion so that the company can do more work in a short time.

Explainer Video for SaaS Company

"The video was completed and delivered within the agreed timeframe and budget without any delays or issues."

Sept. - Oct. 2019
WonderBloom Production created a video explaining a SaaS solution to customers for a company website. Their team created the script and voiceovers for the project.

Odessa, Ukraine
Oleksandr Fedorenko
Founder, Waytobi

WonderBloom Production completed the project within the agreed timeline without any hitches or delays. Their team was highly communicative and professional. The project came at a good value and exceeded expectations.

I`m the founder of www.waytobi.com Waytobi is an easiest and most effective KPI SaaS cloud-based solution to create, track, report, analyze and visualize company or department KPI`s.

For what projects/services did your company hire WonderBloom Production?

We are helping companies to be on top of their business performance followed by effective, timely and fruitful business decisions by managing their KPI`s & same require to be reflected through the tour / explainer video located on our website.

To create and deliver tour/explainer video allowing our clients to understand the benefits of Waytobi and why they should manage their KPIs with us.

After a thorough search of the companies working in this direction through the web and Behance shortlisted a few and get in touch for further talks. Wonderblum was the fastest and most efficient in feedback.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

Agreed on video requirements and deadlines. Set up target dates for script / voiceover approvals and reviews.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

Regular communication and follow-ups.

Instant feedback.

Awesome and instant feedback on all stupid questions raised. Very professional and brilliant work done. The best value for money and overall above my expectations.

Good luck and keep on going the same!

Animation & Video for Marketing & Advertising Company

"We were impressed by their excellent, organized process..."

Sept. 2019

WonderBloom. Digital Production provided video and animation services for a third-party client.

Kyiv, Ukraine
Anna Kostylova
Owner & Creative Director, Powerplant creative

The client was satisfied with the visual appeal of the product. The vendor’s time efficiency and responsive communication were appreciated by stakeholders. They are skilled professionals who are invested in their work.

Powerplant creative agency. Owner & creative Director Powerplant.com.ua

For what projects/services did your company hire WonderBloom. Digital Production?

Animation +video TVC

High quality smart solution executed with good taste

Ability to create stylish animation and to provide excellent client service

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

Once we selected this partner they showed the ability to search for smart solutions and to for the ways to fulfill the client’s need. It helped us to offer the clients the best way to solve his case. In the process of work the partner was very flexible and responsive. They created stylish high quality peace an even did more for the client.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

The management was excellent. We were receiving all the needed materials in time, the communication was held on the high level, the “on-top” requests of the client were satisfied.

The client was happy

Very effective.

We were impressed by their excellent organized process, people, who are willing to work and search for solutions. High professional skills. Great team to work with.

Wish them more interesting projects

Reasonable cost for great job

Animated Video Production for Logistics Company

"I was very pleased with the result."

Dec. 2019 - Feb. 2020

WonderBloom Production created a stylized animated explainer video for a logistics company.

Ukraine
Director, Logistics Company

The video WonderBloom Production created was posted on the site and helped customers understand the work process. The video was built in a professional and effective manner.

Director and founder of the company.

For what projects/services did your company hire WonderBloom Production?

Promo video for company description

It was necessary to show our customers the whole process of working with us and tell about our advantages

My friend advised me, he already used the services of this studio

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

Before starting work, I phoned and discussed the details of the task. After communication, they sent me a brief, where I indicated all the necessary parameters. Next, we discussed the style of the video, I picked up several video which that I liked. We drew the first style frame and, after my approval, started to fully create the video. Upon completion, I made some adjustments to the video and closed the project

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

The communication was professionally and fast.

We posted the video on the main page of the site. This improved the understanding of the work process for new customers.

Work was comfortable and very fast.

They worked professionally, quickly and were in touch 24/7.

I was very pleased with the result. I will definitely work with them and advise my friends

High quality

Video Production for Marketing Consultant

"We loved their attention to detail and intensity of cooperation."

May - June 2019

WonderBloom Production made storytelling videos for a self-employed marketing consultant.

Kiev, Ukraine
Alexander Perov
Freelance Creative Strategist & Director

WonderBloom Production made phenomenal videos. Thanks to their work, engagement with the client's business has gone up to 90%. The detail-oriented team showcased great cooperation in executing the final product.

Self-employed marketing consultant

Making motion design.

Top-notch storytelling with marvelous execution.

I searched for motion design production services in the WEB.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

We discussed possible illustrations techniques ant then animated video stories based on prewritten scripts.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

Good cooperation and relied on purposes deadlines.

With video stories we achieved engagement nearly to 90 percent of subscription base.

Good cooperation.

We loved their attention to detail and intensity of cooperation.

All ok.