Conversion Webdesign and Online Marketing

Most of our clients come from the internet and we don't see or meet our clients too often. We specialize in providing web design, internet marketing and graphic services for companies within the construction and home improvement sector.

With a specific love to business who the goal is to protect the environment and sustainable living.

2018
    Poland

Ampa construction Ltd - https://ampaconstruction.co.uk/
Web design, branding and social media for Ampa Construction Image

Web design, branding and social media for Ampa Construction

It was one of the projects where we had to take care of almost everything. Right from the beginning the director of the company was aware of the fact that he is running his business without a marketing strategy behind it.

It's very common for directors within the construction sector to expand its company from 20 to 60 people in a matter of months. This happened to Ampa construction, the business rapidly expanded and

required almost everything that's internet related to the business.

During the time of the project, we had to show an incredible level of flexibility when it comes to time and scheduling calls. A logo design is not something you could speak over the phone, it needs to be seen!

We've managed to analyse Ampa Construction competitors and contractors. Our goal was to build a website with all the information that might be necessary or interesting for another operational director.

The website proven to be a huge success together with a LinkedIn strategy we've implemented for the director of Ampa Construction.

LinkedIn Management for Façade Firm

"The speed of work is incredible, after choosing a service package, they started the work a day later."

May 2020 - Ongoing

A façade firm hired Wiseko to manage its LinkedIn. They created a marketing strategy, improved the director's personal page, and manage and create content for the business page.

Ruslan Kislovskij
Managing Director, Rusgold Facades

Connections have improved as surprising amounts of people accept invites. This has resulted in an increase in quotes, a fantastic ROI. The team at Wiseko is communicative, speedy, and friendly.

Im a managing director of Rusgold Facades

For what projects/services did your company hire Wisekom?

For managing my LinkedIn, I noticed that my business was lacking in within this.

To gain more connection on LinkedIn, but not only connections but to be specific. People who are able to become my clients in some point in time.

I was contacted by Wisekom via LinkedIn, a guy named Patrick

Firstly, they advised me on the marketing strategy for LinkedIn and helped me with finding the correct target audience (connections). Secondly, improved my personal profile (gave me instructions on what needs to be changed or improved, to make it look more professional trustworthy) Thirdly, they are taking care of my business page on LinkedIn by providing me with unique content.

It was all good, I was speaking with Patrick just few times, we understood each other perfectly from the very first call. The communication was always on point.

I already noticed more that the amount of my connections has improved. Even Patrick, was amazed with how many people accept the invites. After 2 weeks I was already asked to give few quotes, and I was added on the list for tender packages with few companies. The opportunity to get a new contract in comparison to how much I pay is just incredible. It a success in general

From the very first moment we understood each other, the communication was always very clear, with few jokes, to make the atmosphere friendly.

The speed of work, is incredible after choosing a service package, they started the work day later.

With this services that I've chosen, I don't know if there are any areas for improvement.

Overall Score I will probably stay with them for a while now
    Always on time
    Very affordable, its worth paying to at least get some opportunities
    I already shared the contact to some of my colleagues within the industry

Advertising for Scaffolding Company

"Their customer support is out of this world. I can tell that they really care about who they work with."

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

Wisekom provided advertising services for a scaffolding company. The team was responsible for the client's Facebook and LinkedIn strategy, creating and sharing content.

London, United kingdom
Przemyslaw Smigielski
Managing Director, ScaffoldingPL

The engagement led to an influx of leads for the client, with customers noting that they found the company on Facebook. Wisekom invests in the success of their clients. The team is professional, hard-working, and easy to work with.

Its a small scaffolding company offering scaffolding services around London

For what projects/services did your company hire Wisekom?

I've hired them to help me with advertising on Facebook groups, and introduce me into LinkedIn and how it works ect:.

To find more clients, and to be specific receive more calls.

They found me on Facebook on one of the groups where I advertised and they called me the same day.

• Managing Facebook page
  • Creating posts
  • Finding groups where I could advertise
  • Sharing the posts on these groups 2 times a week
  • Helping me with LinkedIn and finding the right connections

It was Patrick who called me for the first time and it was him who I'm speaking to all the time

Before I've used Patrick I didn't get too many phone calls, now whenever I ask people how they found me they say "Facebook". I can see more projects coming in, and I will continue to work with Patrick for long.

Each week I receive a phone call from him, informing about what is going on, and what could be improved

don't know

In comparison to the amount of work I'm receiving I have to say its worthy
    likely

Branding & SEO for Construction Company

"Whenever I asked them about anything work-related, they would provide me with an idea and a solution right away."

Nov. 2019 - Feb. 2020

Wisekom provided branding and SEO efforts for a construction company. They created a logo, website, e-mail account, and social media accounts.

Manchester, United Kingdom
Adam Putyra
CEO, Ampa Construction Ltd

Wisekom's work has helped the client book more meetings and show where improvement is needed. They contributed great ideas and concepts while keeping a unique approach. The team had an efficient workflow and are really good at understanding the client's needs.

I'm a CEO at Ampa Construction Ltd Construction company providing end-to-end drylining & fire stopping services.

For what projects/services did your company hire Wisekom?

I was struggling with establishing my online presence, and showing my business from a very professional angle.

I needed a logo, branding, website, e-mail, social media, social media presence, SEO and assistance with LinkedIn strategy.

I've contacted Wisekom through Facebook, after the initial phone call and set of questions I had to answer they contacted me back with some of the ideas.

I gave them a rough time because I didn't have much time for speaking and reviews. The company was growing rapidly and I had to leave it all to them. Each week I was receiving a short e-mail and Whatsapp messages with images showing how the project is moving.

I dont have a team yet, I was approached by Patrick and I spoke mostly with him.

2 months after the website was launched and they helped me with LinkedIn, I've booked 2 meetings with really big companies. It really showed me what areas of the business I need to improve and I take it as ours success.

It was fast, easy, really efficient, whenever I've received a photo or a concept of something it looked the way I imaged it to be. They are really good at understanding the needs of the client .

Unique approach with amazing ideas and concepts. Whenever I asked them about anything work-related, they would provide me with an idea and a solution right away.

I'm in a deep business relationship with them and as they are saying "There are always areas for improvement". I can see how they evolve and bring new ideas to their own business and services. It's nice to observe them going forward.

Always on time never late, even when I couldnt answer they would wait.
    It was satisfying and it was a smart investment
    I'm happy with everything they ve done for my business
    100%