Don't Miss A Click!

We are Premier Google Partners specializing in Internet Marketing & Web Development since 1998. We serve customers in Canada, USA, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. Google Competition Winner two years in a row 2014-2015, we pride ourselves on providing quality services with an easy to understand process for everyone.

1998
Richmond Hill,, Canada
    180 Brodie Drive, Unit 5
    Richmond Hill, L6A 0K4
    Egypt
    Pakistan

Ongoing SEO for Digital Marketing Company

"Wisdek has met expectations and they have given proven results for our SEO goals."

2010 - Ongoing

Wisdek has been a longtime resource, primarily working on SEO campaigns. They've also assisted in other digital marketing initiatives, such as search engine marketing.

11–50 Employees

Owner, Digital Marketing Company

Wisdek provides effective communication throughout projects and delivers on expectations. Their SEO and digital marketing work have resulted in measurable improvements.

I’m one of the owners of a digital marketing company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Wisdek Corp?

We wanted to find a partner firm for SEO [search engine optimization] work.

Their primary task is SEO work, but they also assist us with digital marketing and search engine marketing (SEM).

How did you come to work with Wisdek Corp?

We searched for SEO agencies in Toronto and saw that they were in the top three. After we spoke to those three, we decided to go with Wisdek.

How much have you invested with Wisdek Corp?

Our cost ranges from $800 to $2,000 per month.

We started working with Wisdek seven years ago, and the relationship is ongoing.

They are excellent. We have no complaints at all. Wisdek has met expectations and they have given proven results for our SEO goals.

How did Wisdek Corp perform from a project management standpoint?

They have very good communication. We haven’t had any problems with project delays.

What did you find most impressive about Wisdek Corp?

Their communication skills make them unique.

Are there any areas Wisdek Corp could improve?

I can’t think of anything.

Search Engine Marketing for Mortgage Broker

"Wisdek's work has produced more than just additional traffic and click-through rates."

May 2014 - Ongoing

Wisdek Corp. helped the client with SEO and other digital marketing campaigns such as social media marketing across multiple sites.

Québec, Canada
Owner, Mortgage Broker

Since beginning the projects with Wisdek, the company's search engine performance has improved and leads have increased. Wisdek Corp. has been flexible and willing to make changes when requested.

I am a mortgage broker working online. I am the owner of the business.

What challenge were you trying to address with Wisdek Corp.?

I needed help with SEO [search engine optimization] and social media marketing in order to place my website on the first page of Google. My business offering is simple, but people looking for mortgages need to find me.

Wisdek Corp. has provided pay-per-click advertising, social media marketing (including Google+, Facebook, and LinkedIn), and SEO. I am using Wisdek's services for my personal website, as well as my mortgage page and a few others.

How did you come to work with Wisdek Corp.?

I was trying to manage my own pay-per-click advertising and started looking at some well-known mortgage websites on the web. I found that Wisdek Corp. had built the best website for the Canadian mortgage industry in 2010, so I hired the agency for my own business.

I cannot compare with large companies which are spending my annual budget in a single month, but despite my limitations, Wisdek Corp. has done a good job.

How much have you invested with Wisdek Corp.?

The cost of Wisdek's services has been between $100,000 and $200,000 per year, but it has varied depending on the campaign.

I started working with Wisdek Corp. in May 2014. I am currently planning a new campaign with Wisdek's principal.

My website reached the first page of Google results, with a top 3 position for some keywords. It generated around 2,500 qualified leads per month in 2016, so Wisdek's work has produced more than just additional traffic and click-through rates. I am always looking to have an even bigger output, but that requires additional cost.

This type of work cannot yield instant results, which I've understood personally. In the first year, the numbers were low. I started seeing results in the second year and came to have 2,500 leads per month in 2016. I've needed to hire an assistant broker for help.

How did Wisdek Corp. perform from a project management standpoint?

I have a dedicated SEO resource whom I can call anytime for any issues. I was not satisfied with my initial manager, but I let Wisdek Corp. know of this, and was assigned a new person.

What did you find most impressive about Wisdek Corp.?

In short, my website was small but has become one of the top 5 portals in Canada. I've worked with teams from California, China, and India, and can tell you that there are no perfect partners; each had good and bad qualities. Regardless of this, I only care about results. If my phone rings every day, and if I receive mortgage inquiries, how much I actually like my website will matter less. If I changed the design to something I liked only to make myself happy but had no results at the end of the day, it would be pointless.

Are there any areas Wisdek Corp. could improve?

We have made a few improvements to the work over time. I would appreciate having a tracking system on the site for the users not submitting filled-out forms. It's possible that Wisdek Corp. has the capabilities to do this, but it's out of my price range.

Overall Score In my business, having a professional website can increase income threefold, so the work with Wisdek Corp. is important.
    I already have.

Digital Marketing for Plastic Machinery Company

"Wisdek is always punctual and willing to deliver results as soon as possible."

Apr. 2016 - Ongoing

Wisdek has provided SEO and PPC services for North American markets along with ongoing website updates.

George Gersym
Manager, Orenda Pulverizers Inc.

Wisdek's team has been flexible, communicative, and punctual. The site's search engine performance has greatly improved due to the work completed by Wisdek. The projects have been successful and done at a great value.

Orenda Pulverizers Inc. produces plastic processing machinery. We distribute and sell our products throughout the world. I am the market development manager of the company.

Whats challenge were you trying to address with Wisdek?

Distributing our products throughout the globe requires building a target audience in specific geographic places, namely North America, Latin America, and Europe.

Wisdek was approached in order to provide SEO [search engine optimization] and pay-per-click services for the North American market.

They also handled general upgrades on our existing site. When I started working with the company, I focused on getting better digital promotion for our services and machinery. Wisdek has modified much of the site's content accordingly, editing pages and images, creating banners, and so on.

How did you come to work with Wisdek?

Wisdek initially approached us while we were working with another company. We saw their presentation, which included a list of services and pricing, and we switched to Wisdek after an internal discussion. There were several additional services which Wisdek could provide for the same cost as our current provider at the time.

How much have you invested with Wisdek?

The cost of Wisdek's work is between $1,100 and $1,300 per month.

We started working with Wisdek in April 2015. We have a continuing relationship.

Wisdek linked our website with social media and updated our blog. As a result of the work, our Google search optimization improved dramatically. When we started targeting keywords, we ranked on the third page, on the 26th-27th position. Currently, we rank between first and third place for most of our keywords.

How did Wisdek perform from a project management standpoint?

Wisdek provides reports of our activity on a monthly basis, in the form of Excel graphs. The team is always on time, and all our requests are handled immediately.

What did you find most impressive about Wisdek?

Wisdek stands out in terms of flexibility and punctuality. I needed to call our previous company for reports and updates, but Wisdek is always punctual and willing to deliver results as soon as possible.

Are there any areas Wisdek could improve?

We have been satisfied with Wisdek so far, and I don't see any crucial improvement areas.

For the budgeted amount, we've received double or even more services, compared to our previous partner.
    Wisdek is punctual, flexible, and willing to cooperate and to deliver results.

Website Development and Marketing for Law Firm

"Wisdek responded to inquiries, and when we had concerns, they were addressed."

2016 - Ongoing

Wisdek developed and designed a new website to update and modernize the existing site. They currently engage in SEO campaigns for the site.

Lawyer, Law Firm

The website has met expectations and looks professional. Wisdek has been communicative and responsive to concerns. Their customer service has been good throughout the engagement.

I work for a law firm. I’m a lawyer.

What challenge were you trying to address with Wisdek?

We were looking to update our website. It was outdated, so we wanted to revamp and modernize it.

They did the full scope of development and design of the website. They are currently doing SEO, making sure we are ranking high in Google. They did the web development, although they still do some minor maintenance and updates for us. The majority of the work being done is the SEO.

How did you come to work with Wisdek?

I believe it was through a personal contact. The owner of the firm knows someone from their team.

How much have you invested with Wisdek?

I have no knowledge about the fee structure.

We started working with them a year ago.

The website looks professionally done. It’s to our liking.

How did Wisdek perform from a project management standpoint?

Wisdek responded to inquiries, and when we had concerns, they were addressed.

What did you find most impressive about Wisdek?

They offer good customer service.

Are there any areas Wisdek could improve?

It would be nice to have more original design and creativity. More diversion from the templates is always welcome.