Marketing For Rehabs

WIndow To Recovery is a digital marketing firm for the healthcare industry with a focus on behavioral health. We work mainly with rehabs to help them improve their web presence and boost client acquisitions. Our dedicated account executives are healthcare marketing experts. Our goal is to help the space ethically source clients while driving down the cost per acquisition. We do Web Design, PPC , SEO and Local Marketing.

We have been getting incredible results for our clients and references are available upon request.

Costa Mesa, CA
  • 3151 Airway Avenue Suite K220
    Costa Mesa, CA 92626

• Miracle Recovery Center
  • Vertex Healthcare Services
  • Nationwide Recovery Centers

SEO & PPC for Web & Digital Design Agency

"They're very committed and take a personal interest in our company."

Sept. 2017 - Ongoing

Helping expand the customer base, Window To Recovery assists with backend and design work for third-party websites, manages SEO, and oversees PPC campaigns.

Ohio
Owner, iKandy

The number of customers increased significantly, and the ROI exceeded all expectations. Window To Recovery goes above and beyond to meet all needs, while their professionalism, responsiveness, and personable approach make them a reliable partner.

I'm the owner of a web and digital design agency. We build websites and do basic marketing for a variety of businesses.

What challenge were you trying to address with Window To Recovery?

We needed a company to help us with SEO and digital marketing.

They help us restructure the backend and landing pages for our websites, handling the design work and managing the SEO. They also oversee online marketing and PPC campaigns.

We mostly work with their CEO.

How did you come to work with Window To Recovery?

I was referred to them by someone I trust.

We've spent about $40,000.

We started working with them in September 2017, and the relationship is ongoing.

I was pleased with their work. We saw a 60% increase in the overall attention and a large part of that turned into our customers. They delivered what they had promised and met their deadlines.

How did Window To Recovery perform from a project management standpoint?

We usually talk via phone and they're very responsive. Also, they do a great job balancing their time and prioritizing projects.

They're very committed and take a personal interest in our company. Their personable approach is what makes them stand out among other vendors.

I can't think of anything. Everything was better than I had expected.

Be clear and specific about your goals and deadlines. With that clarity, they'll deliver what you need.

Overall Score They're professional, friendly, and timely.
    They've never missed a deadline.
    Our return has been far beyond what we invested.
    They're always on time and have a personable approach.

Web Dev & Digital Marketing for Healthcare Billing Provider

"We're making money from their services and the ROI is incredible."

Sept. 2017 - Ongoing

Window To Recovery developed a website for a medical billing company. They provide SEO and PPC services as well as Instagram and Facebook ad campaigns to drive inbound leads.

Costa Mesa, California
Kyle McHenry
CEO, Vertex Healthcare Services

Qualified leads improved dramatically since work began, resulting in signing a large new contract. While some tasks take longer than ideal, they're always clear on the timeline and consistently deliver a high-quality product. Constant communication and trustworthiness make them a valuable partner.

I'm the CEO of Vertex Healthcare Services, which is a medical billing company. We provide services to substance abuse providers, predominantly in Orange County, CA.

What challenge were you trying to address with Window To Recovery?

I'm not a salesperson and I was having a hard time meeting potential new clients. I figured it would be good to have a website and start doing some Facebook marketing. I have no web experience, so I needed to find someone that knows how to do it all.

Window To Recovery set up our website, made it load quickly, and improved the user interface. They led the layout and overall design but they asked me a lot of questions about what colors I liked, how I wanted the site to feel, and what functions did I need it to perform.

As part of their SEO services, they build content for the site and optimize the pages. They also link to other sites in order to improve our domain authority. We had them do a little bit of PPC in the beginning. While it was pretty effective, we ultimately decided that it didn’t make financial sense to pursue it. They continue to create ads for us on Facebook and on Instagram. They even do some actual outreach by responding to inbound leads through a chat box on the homepage.

I work exclusively with Preston [Head of Strategy, Window To Recovery.]

How did you come to work with Window To Recovery?

Window To Recovery had been doing web marketing for some of our clients. For one client in particular, we noticed an increase in their revenue and they said working with Preston and Window To Recovery was a major factor in their growth. So we reached out and contracted them to work for us.

We spend $5,000 a month for a total of $35,000 to date.

We started working with them in September 2017 and the engagement is ongoing.

I get one or two emails pretty much every day from somebody interested in our services. By and large, the leads are pretty qualified. We signed one new account that alone generates $20,000 a month. We mostly get calls and emails from treatment centers in the Orange County area. Depending on what they do with our ad placement and geotargeting, we sometimes get leads from Texas, Louisiana, and Tennessee.

I have a new business associate agreement in hand for a company in Texas that came to us through the website. I got an email yesterday from a company building a platform to house electronic medical records that’s looking for a partner in the billing field. That relationship, which came to us because of their work, could in of itself generate as many leads as we get from Window To Recovery.

How did Window To Recovery perform from a project management standpoint?

There are some weeks where I talk to Preston only two or three times, but for the most part, we’re in touch every day. We communicate via text, email, or phone. Anytime I need something, he answers. There's not a single moment where I’m left wondering what’s going on with the project. He regularly puts together metrics and the information is readily available to me on Trello or Google Drive. When we were doing PPC, I could see when they modified the campaign, target audience, or keywords

We're making money from their services and the ROI is incredible. They do exactly what they say they're going to do. If they tell me that they're going to make a change on the website—a margin, or banner, a logo—I don't even need to check because I know it's going to be done. That really sets them apart from a lot of other providers. Consistency is key, and they're consistently performing above my expectations.

They’re a pretty small company and I think they’d benefit from having more staff. The speed of projects is sometimes a little slow. They always get it done but it just takes a little longer than I'd like. I'm pretty impatient so I can't entirely blame them. I want things done instantly and I get frustrated if it takes three days or a week. If they added another web developer, then they'd have the world’s best service bar none.

Be organized and on top of everything. Give them your domain and portal logins in a timely fashion or they will have to keep emailing you, which is a waste of time. Be ready to answer their questions about what you want to see on your website.

Overall Score I really can't complain.
    They’re clear about how long things will take, even if I don't necessarily think it should take that long.
    We get back four times what we spend every month, so it's more than worth it.
    Everything I pictured in my head ended up on the website. They gave me exactly what I asked for.
    I’ve already recommended them a few times. I pass their number out to anyone having website issues.

Full-Service Digital Marketing & Lead Gen for Recovery Center

“I couldn’t rate them any higher.”

Oct. 2017 - Ongoing

Window redesigned a website to be mobile-friendly. They advise and perform ongoing digital marketing strategies. This includes utilizing SEO and engaging in social media marketing.

Lake Forest, California
Aaron Goldberg
Admissions Director, Miracle Recovery Center

Window cut digital marketing costs in half while increasing lead generation. The website design is aesthetically pleasing and facilitates new business. They’re communicative, honest, and reliably deliver tangible results with greater efficacy than other vendors.

I’m the admissions director for Miracle Recovery Center. We’re a substance abuse treatment facility and I help with marketing and outreach.

What challenge were you trying to address with Window To Recovery?

We needed our website revamped so it could function and attract clients.

Window designed our website and made it mobile-friendly. They walked us through new digital marketing initiative step-by-step. This process included helping set up the company’s Facebook and teaching us how to approach SEO.

I worked directly with Preston (Head of Strategy, Window To Recovery).

How did you come to work with Window To Recovery?

We met with a few vendors, but Preston seemed to be the most knowledgeable about the problems we were having. He said we were spending too much money and showed me exactly what he could do with those resources. He was spot on.

We’ve spent about $20,000-$23,000.

We started working together in October 2017 and the work is ongoing.

They designed a smooth transitioning website with good functionality. We were prepared to stop online marketing altogether, but Preston delivered on his promise. Their services cost half of what we were spending before and produce twice as many leads. We’re really happy with the results.

How did Window To Recovery perform from a project management standpoint?

I couldn’t rate them any higher. Usually, we’re the ones lagging behind them. I talk to Preston as often as necessary; sometimes a couple of times a day or just couple times a week. We communicated via phone and email.

They actually get our phones ringing with clients. Other firms we’ve worked with just accepted our money without producing results.

No. They did a fantastic job.

Ask them exactly what you want to know. I asked how much money we’d need to spend to bring in a certain number of clients and they answered me.

Overall Score I couldn’t be happier.
    They were always on time.
    We got what we paid for.
    They did exactly what they said they could do.
    They’re the only place I’d recommend and we worked with several others.