Healthcare Marketing Specialists

Bronze

MAXIMIZE YOUR ROI WITH OUR SERVICES.

We are a talented team of marketers, SEO experts, creatives and paid media specialists.

We help health & wellness businesses like yours to improve their search engine results and generate more revenue from search.

We offer a wide array of digital marketing services that all focus directly on generating revenue from digital opportunities.

We offer SEO, PPC, Content Marketing, Paid Social Media, Digital PR, Web Design and CRO services.

Call Us Today To Learn More

Costa Mesa, CA
  • 3151 Airway Avenue Suite K220
    Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Spencer Recovery Centers A Better Life Recovery Miramar Health Inc A Mission For Michael Wave Plastic Surgery Solara Mental Health Southern California Sunrise Recovery

PPC, SEO, & Web Design for Treatment Centers

“Window to Recovery is top-notch, they’re on another level.”

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Window to Recovery designs and develops websites for treatment centers. The team is also responsible for marketing, content creation, SEO, and PPC advertising.

51- 200 Employees

Laguna Beach, California
Williams Burse
Director of Utilization, Spencer Recovery Centers

The engagement has evolved into a longterm ongoing partnership, which has yielded increased search rankings and a lowered cost per patient acquisition. Window to Recovery is hard-working and knowledgeable, providing high-quality expertise to fit the exact needs of the client.

I am the director of utilization at Spencer Recovery Centers, a substance abuse and mental health treatment company with facilities across the United States.

What challenge were you trying to address with Window to Recovery?

We are in a very competitive industry and wanted to stay on the cutting edge and get as many people into treatment as possible.

Window to Recovery designed our website and provided advertising and marketing services. Their team has developed multiple websites for us from scratch, adding new content including weekly articles and blogs. They also provide video and photo content, taking drone photographs for the website.

The Window to Recovery team is responsible for SEO and PPC advertising for us. They ensured our website was optimized and performed keyword research. The team creates an individual ad for each keyword.

My main point of contact is Preston (COO, Window to Recovery), but I also work with Nate (Director of PPC, Window to Recovery) and Ara (Design Manager, Window to Recovery).

How did you come to work with Window to Recovery?

We found Window to Recovery through a Facebook ad. After I called them into the center and we met with them, we started them on a three month trial period. We were so impressed by the results that we extended the contract.

We have invested about $200,000 over the years.

Our ongoing engagement with Window to Recovery began in January 2017.

Window to Recovery is top-notch, they’re on another level. Our website used to not rank on Google at all, and now we’re on the first and second pages for all of our target keywords. When you talk to Nate, you can tell they’re experts, the knowledge just pours out of him. Everyone at Window to Recovery is transparent and lets you know what’s going on.

In our industry, we function on cost per acquisition. We used to average $6,000-$7,000 in marketing and advertising to get one person into treatment. Now, our cost per acquisition is $3,000–$4,000.

How did Window to Recovery perform from a project management standpoint?

We’ve worked with a lot of service providers, but Window to Recovery has the best communication by far. They keep us in the loop throughout the entire process, sending mockups for our approval to make sure nothing slips through the cracks. We approve everything as we go.

Window to Recovery is knowledgeable and communicative. It is so important to communicate well in our industry and they go above and beyond.

No, I can’t think of anything. We’ve very happy with Window to Recovery.

Make the decision to work with them quick. We waited a bit before starting our trial period when we could have started saving money sooner. If you’re on the fence, give them a try.

SEO, PPC & Website Redesign Services for Healthcare Organization

“They have a personal boutique, small business feel, yet they’re as effective as a giant conglomerate.”

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Window To Recovery provides digital marketing services to a healthcare organization. Since redesigning and optimizing two sites, they’ve been building domain authority and managing SEO and PPC campaigns.

11- 50 Employees

California
VP of Marketing, Mental Healthcare Organization

Window To Recovery has delivered a high ROI, increased internal productivity, and significantly boosted page ranking, site domain, and conversions. Accountable and personable, the team maintains cutting-edge digital marketing knowledge. They communicate well and meet time and budget restraints.

I’m the VP of marketing for one of California’s biggest substance abuse and mental healthcare agencies.

What challenge were you trying to address with Window To Recovery?

When I joined my team, they hadn’t started SEO. We really needed to get SEO and PPC going, which can be particularly difficult in our space. Our industry utilizes LegitScript, which I think just us and two other sectors need to go through. Basically, LegitScript verifies that we’re a legitimate provider. We must adhere to various PPC rules; on top of that, Google Ads is extremely expensive, with one click costing upwards of $90–$150.

Window To Recovery manages our SEO and PPC campaigns. They helped revamp the websites for our substance abuse and mental healthcare services. The team rewrote some of the content and built out all of the necessary components to help the sites rank better. They provided some guidance on what to target and what the most feasible way would be to start bringing in traffic in such a way that wouldn’t come to hurt us later.

They’ve finished rebuilding the sites and are now focusing on building domain authority. They do keyword search and optimization. PPC is ever-changing in our industry, so they’re continuously working on that.

Our account reps are Nathan (Director of PPC, Window To Recovery) and Sean (Director of SEO, Window To Recovery). Ara (Designer Manager, Window To Recovery) does web design and any graphics that we need. I’ve also talked to the owner, Preston (COO, Window To Recovery), quite a few times. We’ve had contact with a lot of team members there.

How did you come to work with Window To Recovery?

I’d been working with another company out of Colorado, and Preston reached out, asking if they could come in and show us where we stood and what they could do for us. They performed much better than what we were used to or expecting, and from there, we built a relationship right out of the gate.

For all of their services total, we invest $8,000–$12,000 each month.

We began working with Window To Recovery just over a year ago, and the engagement is ongoing.

Our website’s domain authority was super low, but within a very short time of working with Window To Recovery, it jumped significantly. We’d been working with other SEO companies for almost three years before them, but those companies weren’t familiar with our space and didn’t do the work well. Once Window To Recovery took over, we saw an increase in page ranking of around 60–70%.

Considering how complex PPC is in our industry, the fact that Window To Recovery has effectively utilized our budget and still generated traffic and calls, right out of the gate, has been crucial and very fruitful for us. Our admissions from Google ads has jumped 22% since they started.

What we’ve spent on their services to what we’ve made is significant. Based on a few quick calculations, I’d say the ROI has been $4–$5 million.

How did Window To Recovery perform from a project management standpoint?

Something I appreciate about Window To Recovery is how well they communicate; a lot of the other SEO and PPC companies I’d worked with had poor communication, so this is super refreshing. We always have a lot of back-and-forths. They’ve come to our office for meetings that we could’ve just done over the phone. Nothing is done lazily; everything from their response times to communication is incredible.

They exceed deadlines; no deadline has ever been pushed back. They go above and beyond there. I can ask Nate for something, and he’ll get back to me within five minutes, saying it’s done. They have a personal boutique, small business feel, yet they’re as effective as a giant conglomerate.

If anything goes wrong or they make a mistake, which hasn’t been very often, they take accountability. Of all the vendors I’ve engaged, they’ve been the most pleasurable and easy to work with. They get things done effectively, which makes the partnership almost painless. Before, SEO and PPC were such huge parts of my job, and I couldn’t do any of the other things that I needed to. Window To Recovery has freed up a lot of my time, and we’re more effective as a company.

What sets them apart is their attention to detail as well as their efforts to continually educate themselves. SEO, PPC, and Google’s algorithms are always changing. Many of the digital marketing people we’d worked with relied on what worked for them in the past and didn’t look for new avenues. I’ve had Nate escalate things to Google at 15 different levels, trying to get answers.

Another thing that separates Window To Recovery from anybody else is that their reports are real; they aren’t full of fluff. They provide tangible evidence of increased traffic and actual progress. They also have really good people heading up each department, and that translates down to the rest of the team members that work on the accounts.

The web designer wanted everything to be perfect, whereas we wanted to get things going. However, I think that remaining patient was the right approach, so that the sites came out the right way and we wouldn’t have to do them again. Other than that, there hasn’t been anything. They’ve truly gone out of their way; for instance, they helped us integrate a call tracking system into Salesforce. They do things that are outside of their contract.

A lot of people will promise you a lot of things in SEO and PPC without showing you how they’re going to do it. Window To Recovery will take the time to show you what a plan of attack looks like. Rather than having someone promise that they’ll get you on the first page of Google, I think it’s invaluable to hear what’s actually feasible and what they can do in the long run.

If you want a company that’s young, eager, and really works to be the best that they can be in this space, my absolute recommendation would be to give them a look. They have years of experience between them, and although they’re young, who else is better to understand the internet age than people who were born and raised in it? I said I’d be willing to leave a review for them because I honestly believe in the services they provide. I’d recommend them 10/10 times to anybody who will listen.

SEO & PPC for Web & Digital Design Agency

"They're very committed and take a personal interest in our company."

Sept. 2017 - Ongoing

Helping expand the customer base, Window To Recovery assists with backend and design work for third-party websites, manages SEO, and oversees PPC campaigns.

Ohio
Owner, iKandy

The number of customers increased significantly, and the ROI exceeded all expectations. Window To Recovery goes above and beyond to meet all needs, while their professionalism, responsiveness, and personable approach make them a reliable partner.

I'm the owner of a web and digital design agency. We build websites and do basic marketing for a variety of businesses.

What challenge were you trying to address with Window To Recovery?

We needed a company to help us with SEO and digital marketing.

They help us restructure the backend and landing pages for our websites, handling the design work and managing the SEO. They also oversee online marketing and PPC campaigns.

We mostly work with their CEO.

How did you come to work with Window To Recovery?

I was referred to them by someone I trust.

We've spent about $40,000.

We started working with them in September 2017, and the relationship is ongoing.

I was pleased with their work. We saw a 60% increase in the overall attention and a large part of that turned into our customers. They delivered what they had promised and met their deadlines.

How did Window To Recovery perform from a project management standpoint?

We usually talk via phone and they're very responsive. Also, they do a great job balancing their time and prioritizing projects.

They're very committed and take a personal interest in our company. Their personable approach is what makes them stand out among other vendors.

I can't think of anything. Everything was better than I had expected.

Be clear and specific about your goals and deadlines. With that clarity, they'll deliver what you need.

Overall Score They're professional, friendly, and timely.
    They've never missed a deadline.
    Our return has been far beyond what we invested.
    They're always on time and have a personable approach.

Web Dev & Digital Marketing for Healthcare Billing Provider

"We're making money from their services and the ROI is incredible."

Sept. 2017 - Ongoing

Window To Recovery developed a website for a medical billing company. They provide SEO and PPC services as well as Instagram and Facebook ad campaigns to drive inbound leads.

Costa Mesa, California
Kyle McHenry
CEO, Vertex Healthcare Services

Qualified leads improved dramatically since work began, resulting in signing a large new contract. While some tasks take longer than ideal, they're always clear on the timeline and consistently deliver a high-quality product. Constant communication and trustworthiness make them a valuable partner.

I'm the CEO of Vertex Healthcare Services, which is a medical billing company. We provide services to substance abuse providers, predominantly in Orange County, CA.

What challenge were you trying to address with Window To Recovery?

I'm not a salesperson and I was having a hard time meeting potential new clients. I figured it would be good to have a website and start doing some Facebook marketing. I have no web experience, so I needed to find someone that knows how to do it all.

Window To Recovery set up our website, made it load quickly, and improved the user interface. They led the layout and overall design but they asked me a lot of questions about what colors I liked, how I wanted the site to feel, and what functions did I need it to perform.

As part of their SEO services, they build content for the site and optimize the pages. They also link to other sites in order to improve our domain authority. We had them do a little bit of PPC in the beginning. While it was pretty effective, we ultimately decided that it didn’t make financial sense to pursue it. They continue to create ads for us on Facebook and on Instagram. They even do some actual outreach by responding to inbound leads through a chat box on the homepage.

I work exclusively with Preston [Head of Strategy, Window To Recovery.]

How did you come to work with Window To Recovery?

Window To Recovery had been doing web marketing for some of our clients. For one client in particular, we noticed an increase in their revenue and they said working with Preston and Window To Recovery was a major factor in their growth. So we reached out and contracted them to work for us.

We spend $5,000 a month for a total of $35,000 to date.

We started working with them in September 2017 and the engagement is ongoing.

I get one or two emails pretty much every day from somebody interested in our services. By and large, the leads are pretty qualified. We signed one new account that alone generates $20,000 a month. We mostly get calls and emails from treatment centers in the Orange County area. Depending on what they do with our ad placement and geotargeting, we sometimes get leads from Texas, Louisiana, and Tennessee.

I have a new business associate agreement in hand for a company in Texas that came to us through the website. I got an email yesterday from a company building a platform to house electronic medical records that’s looking for a partner in the billing field. That relationship, which came to us because of their work, could in of itself generate as many leads as we get from Window To Recovery.

How did Window To Recovery perform from a project management standpoint?

There are some weeks where I talk to Preston only two or three times, but for the most part, we’re in touch every day. We communicate via text, email, or phone. Anytime I need something, he answers. There's not a single moment where I’m left wondering what’s going on with the project. He regularly puts together metrics and the information is readily available to me on Trello or Google Drive. When we were doing PPC, I could see when they modified the campaign, target audience, or keywords

We're making money from their services and the ROI is incredible. They do exactly what they say they're going to do. If they tell me that they're going to make a change on the website—a margin, or banner, a logo—I don't even need to check because I know it's going to be done. That really sets them apart from a lot of other providers. Consistency is key, and they're consistently performing above my expectations.

They’re a pretty small company and I think they’d benefit from having more staff. The speed of projects is sometimes a little slow. They always get it done but it just takes a little longer than I'd like. I'm pretty impatient so I can't entirely blame them. I want things done instantly and I get frustrated if it takes three days or a week. If they added another web developer, then they'd have the world’s best service bar none.

Be organized and on top of everything. Give them your domain and portal logins in a timely fashion or they will have to keep emailing you, which is a waste of time. Be ready to answer their questions about what you want to see on your website.

Overall Score I really can't complain.
    They’re clear about how long things will take, even if I don't necessarily think it should take that long.
    We get back four times what we spend every month, so it's more than worth it.
    Everything I pictured in my head ended up on the website. They gave me exactly what I asked for.
    I’ve already recommended them a few times. I pass their number out to anyone having website issues.

Full-Service Digital Marketing & Lead Gen for Recovery Center

“I couldn’t rate them any higher.”

Oct. 2017 - Ongoing

Window redesigned a website to be mobile-friendly. They advise and perform ongoing digital marketing strategies. This includes utilizing SEO and engaging in social media marketing.

Lake Forest, California
Aaron Goldberg
Admissions Director, Miracle Recovery Center

Window cut digital marketing costs in half while increasing lead generation. The website design is aesthetically pleasing and facilitates new business. They’re communicative, honest, and reliably deliver tangible results with greater efficacy than other vendors.

I’m the admissions director for Miracle Recovery Center. We’re a substance abuse treatment facility and I help with marketing and outreach.

What challenge were you trying to address with Window To Recovery?

We needed our website revamped so it could function and attract clients.

Window designed our website and made it mobile-friendly. They walked us through new digital marketing initiative step-by-step. This process included helping set up the company’s Facebook and teaching us how to approach SEO.

I worked directly with Preston (Head of Strategy, Window To Recovery).

How did you come to work with Window To Recovery?

We met with a few vendors, but Preston seemed to be the most knowledgeable about the problems we were having. He said we were spending too much money and showed me exactly what he could do with those resources. He was spot on.

We’ve spent about $20,000-$23,000.

We started working together in October 2017 and the work is ongoing.

They designed a smooth transitioning website with good functionality. We were prepared to stop online marketing altogether, but Preston delivered on his promise. Their services cost half of what we were spending before and produce twice as many leads. We’re really happy with the results.

How did Window To Recovery perform from a project management standpoint?

I couldn’t rate them any higher. Usually, we’re the ones lagging behind them. I talk to Preston as often as necessary; sometimes a couple of times a day or just couple times a week. We communicated via phone and email.

They actually get our phones ringing with clients. Other firms we’ve worked with just accepted our money without producing results.

No. They did a fantastic job.

Ask them exactly what you want to know. I asked how much money we’d need to spend to bring in a certain number of clients and they answered me.

Overall Score I couldn’t be happier.
    They were always on time.
    We got what we paid for.
    They did exactly what they said they could do.
    They’re the only place I’d recommend and we worked with several others.

Bronze