We deliver products to exceed expectations

Gold

We are a custom software IT consultancy in Los Angeles, CA, that helps modernize businesses of all sizes. Our clients range from funded startups to Fortune 50 global brands. Our talented team of consultants work very closely with clients to understand challenges and deliver the perfect custom solutions for their needs.

Our capabilities include management consulting, marketing consulting, custom web app design and development, desktop apps (Mac or Windows), mobile apps (iOS and Android), Alexa Skills, Internet of Things, and installations.

Marina Del Rey, CA
  • 1 Bora Bora Way
    Marina Del Rey, CA 90292

Google, Microsoft, Disney, Netflix, Hulu, General Motors, Coca-Cola

Development Assistance for Digital Agency

“They’re incredibly thoughtful and considerate when taking on a project.”

Sep. 2015 - Ongoing

Wildebeest provides development support, most recently for a BigCommerce and HubSpot site. They built the BigCommerce template and a custom UI design using HTML, CSS3, and JavaScript.

Los Angeles Metro Area
Scott Burton
CTO, HYFN

Wildebeest delivered the site in just six weeks and at 50% under cost. Highly skilled and personable, the team strives to understand project requirements and fulfill customer needs. Their effective development support has culminated in a multi-year engagement.

I’m the CTO of HYFN, a full-service digital agency that provides creative amplification and technology services to mid-market companies.

What challenge were you trying to address with Wildebeest?

My company didn’t have the internal capacity to complete a technology project. We needed to outsource development.

Wildebeest has provided development support to a few tech projects. Most recently, Wildebeest helped us develop a website for one of our biggest client’s B2B e-commerce sales operations. They built the site on BigCommerce and HubSpot using webpack, gulp.js, and ES6. The team implemented the design that my team created, including templates, pages, and modules, into the platform as HTML, CSS3, and JavaScript in the frontend. They built the BigCommerce template with a custom UI design.

We’ve worked with Ran (Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Wildebeest) on 4–5 projects. My team has also engaged with Kevin (Web Developer and Partner, Wildebeest). For the most recent project, we worked with Eric (Software Engineering, Wildebeest).

How did you come to work with Wildebeest?

I believe we learned about Wildebeest through word-of-mouth. We hired them because they were local and did high-quality frontend and visual work. They were also pursuing interesting work in machine learning and AI.

My company hired Wildebeest in September 2015, and the relationship is ongoing.

Since they’re developing from scratch, there aren’t KPIs that demonstrate a clear before-and-after measurement. However, they helped us get our last project done at 50% under cost.

How did Wildebeest perform from a project management standpoint?

During the e-commerce site development project, we had standups with Wildebeest’s team three times a week to check on progress. They interfaced closely with our project management and creative teams in a white label capacity. Eric was an outstanding and knowledgeable project tech lead. This was his first experience working with BigCommerce and HubSpot, and he learned the platforms quickly. The team delivered the project within six weeks.

The fact that Wildebeest is local is very helpful. We have in-person meanings, and they’re easy to talk to. They’re incredibly thoughtful and considerate when taking on a project. The team wants to know the particulars and have a deep understanding before they start working.

Not really, but they should continue to invest in their employees. They have a good team that’s relatively small, and it could be useful if they had more developers with a broader range of capabilities. For instance, they could use backend developers and another lead developer. Beyond that, they’re doing great.

Web Dev & Design for Media Company

"Wildebeest’s performance exceeded my expectations, and sets us up for bigger and more interesting projects."

Apr. - May 2019

Wildebeest designed and developed a custom website as part of a branded content campaign. The primary feature was an interactive map, and they integrated it with an existing WordPress site.

Culver City, California
Ben Majoy
Creative Director, Uproxx

The working site has received positive feedback from key internal and external stakeholders. Expertise and meticulousness were hallmarks of their work. Wildebeest's consistent communication and solutions-oriented approach justified the investment and made them a valuable partner.

I'm the creative director at Uproxx Studios, a publishing platform owned by Warner Music Group.

What challenge were you trying to address with Wildebeest?

We create executions to tell a story pertinent to a variety of brands. We were working on a campaign for a car company around making adventures accessible for everybody in local places. One part of the campaign required creating an interactive map, which is a bit outside our skill set. I needed to find a vendor who was capable of helping us execute an interactive online experience that ties together the campaign. I needed somebody who could create a site that’s interesting, sharp, and makes sense for users.

First and foremost, Wildebeest functioned as the vendor primarily responsible for building the interactive site. However, they also took our high-level vision for what we wanted and executed it with a skill set that nobody at our company had. They took a simple write up and figured out how to articulate both our technical and creative vision.

Our existing website is WordPress. It's a bit antiquated but we felt like we had no choice but to execute this project in WordPress as well. Wildebeest immediately determined we had to circumvent WordPress. They felt that creating a custom site would be the best solution. They came up with a system that worked best for the campaign and wasn’t too complicated for our site. Our in-house designer created the initial framework and mockups for the site. Wildebeest expanded on it by taking basic 2D elements and turning it into a web-first design.

Ran (co-founder & managing partner, Wildebeest) was our main point of contact. There were at least 2–3 other people involved, including a designer and coder.

How did you come to work with Wildebeest?

I've known Ran for a while socially. I respect the way he thinks. He's a level-headed, even-tempered person. Knowing that this was a complicated project, I couldn't hire a vendor without having a personal relationship that allowed us to speak frankly. I knew Ran could be a collaborative partner to help me execute a site that was smartly utilitarian so that we can do more things like this in the future.

The project took place from April–May 2019. The campaign isn’t done but our work with Wildebeest is wrapped, apart from any emergency site fixes.

In the short term, their execution of the campaign was great. The long term impact is that it shows our internal stakeholders that we’re capable of making high-quality experiences that aren’t couched in an antiquated website structure. That was accomplished because of the effort Wildebeest put in. I haven't heard a single negative thing about the site. It looks really nice and provides a smooth experience for users.

Wildebeest’s performance exceeded my expectations, and sets us up for bigger and more interesting projects. It was a very graceful collaboration. I'm very happy with what they did. Ran served as my trustworthy right-hand man. They went above and beyond to help us find and implement the best solution.

How did Wildebeest perform from a project management standpoint?

The Wildebeest team was great. They’re so smart and good at coming up with creative solutions. They built an entire CMS system in Google Sheets for this campaign, which is a testament to their ability to manage a project. They identified what was going to be a massive challenge—the central control of information and who was going to maintain that information—before we were aware of a problem. Then they fixed the issue before we had a reason to suggest it needed to be fixed. We needed a system that we can use internally without their help. It’s a real game-changer for us.

They're more of a solution company than a development company. They're trying to make technologies that solve problems. I think that's really interesting. I hope at some point we have a need to use them for that because it’s a strength of their portfolio. We actually under-used use them by only engaging them for site design. It’s a really nice site and it works really well. Ultimately, to see them at their best is to take advantage of how they think about data and use it solve problems.

No, not really. Some people on my team were frustrated about them not letting us know certain things about web design. I don't think that’s a criticism of them because we didn't have anybody on our side who could ask the right questions going into the design process. That would've made it easier for everyone on the team.

I definitely recommend them.

Web Dev & Design for Creative Agency

“There are very few partners that I've worked with in my career that are as great to work with as them.”

Wildebeest designed and developed a website that included a backend system for managing big data using the Google cloud.

Dave Evans
Head of Production, Eleven, Inc.

Meeting all expectations, the client is fully satisfied. Amiable and flexible, Wildebeest handled a complex project with an aggressive timeline and extensive changes. They completed high-quality work with effective communication and a strong sense of professionalism.

I’m the head of digital content production for Eleven, Inc, an ad agency.

What challenge were you trying to address with Wildebeest?

We were doing a big campaign for Google Cloud for the March Madness basketball tournament. We wanted to build out an enticing digital experience that showed off the capabilities of the Google Cloud platform, tying together real-time analytics and prediction systems using big data.

Wildebeest built the site and the backend system to handle all of the data. We worked with them from the inception of the idea. They managed the design and UX. They developed both the front- and backend including the information architecture to make sure we could implement on Google’s platform. We just went live.

From a features perspective, there are several frontend pages with content that serve as a campaign landing environment. Those pages are purely informational and integrate audio, video, copy, and images. There’s a robust system that displays real-time insight based on predictions and performance of the people in the tournament.

I interface directly with their managing director. We have a team of 10–15 people working on it from design to engineering.

How did you come to work with Wildebeest?

I met the managing director years ago when I owned another small digital agency. He had impressed me back then, and we’d stayed in touch. For this project, a friend of mine who works at Google recommended that I reach out to them. I did and liked their philosophy and style. It seemed to fit very well with what we needed to do.

We started working with them in January 2019, and it’s ongoing.

The clients are very pleased with the work. They did a fantastic job.

How did Wildebeest perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate via phone, email, Slack, and Google hangouts. We also meet in person. They were good constant communicators. They were good at escalating things up if necessary. If they knew they needed my involvement, they didn't hesitate to reach out and would do so at the appropriate time so that we could still affect the changes to make sure the project was successful.

The team was very flexible. It was a challenging project on an aggressive timeline with lots of different types of changes along the way. The team handled it well with a high level of professionalism. There are very few partners that I've worked with in my career that are as great to work with as them.

Wildebeest is on my top five list for vendors I've ever worked with in my entire career from a digital perspective. They did incredible work, were very amiable, and were able to handle a challenging project on a short timeline incredibly well. I would definitely work with them again and highly recommend them to friends and colleagues.

No, I think a lot of the improvements could have been on my side, but they weren’t in our control at the time.

I would get them involved as soon as possible. The earlier they're involved, the better. Embrace them because they're very good at what they do. I also think that their style of agile design and development aligns well with teams that understand how to work in agile.

If I could give them a higher score, I would.

Shopify Dev for Men's Clothing Brand

"I appreciated how customer-focused Wildebeest was."

June 2018 - Jan. 2019

Wildebeest built an e-commerce website to direct sales. The team designed and developed the platform from scratch, using Shopify. They also assisted with SEO. The site is set to launch in several weeks

Oakland, California
Landon Nash
Founder, Tact and Stone

The Shopify platform is ready for launch. Wildebeest met all expectations. Their transparent and communicative approach supplemented their professional management style. They were dedicated to providing an exceptional product. Their expert design and development skills were noteworthy.

I’m the CEO and founder of Tact and Stone, a sustainable menswear brand.

What challenge were you trying to address with Wildebeest?

I wanted a well-designed and functioning e-commerce site that directed consumer sales. Wildebeest seemed like the right fit for the job.

Wildebeest built the Shopify platform from scratch. The team covered all design elements and assisted with SEO. We worked together customizing the site based on the options Shopify made available. A personalized aspect they integrated was a water savings feature.

We’re fully sustainable and plan on being the top sustainable menswear brand on the market. The water savings tracker monitors savings for the customer on a per garment basis and the lifetime savings of each consumer.

Ran (Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Wildebeest) was our main point of contact. We talked to the development and design teams, but everything came through to Ran.

How did you come to work with Wildebeest?

Wildebeest was referred to our team by someone we worked with on branding. We interviewed several studios and a few individual developers. We felt that Wildebeest was the perfect fit and could execute what we wanted.

We’ve spent around $26,000.

We worked with Wildebeest from June 2018 to January 2019.

We’re launching within the next few weeks. Our experience with Wildebeest has been excellent. The website came out how we wanted.

How did Wildebeest perform from a project management standpoint?

Ran was on top of everything, making the process move seamlessly. He was readily available and clear in his expectations. We communicated mostly through phone and email but used Google Hangouts and screen shares when necessary.

I appreciated how customer-focused Wildebeest was. Their team made sure we were satisfied throughout the entire process. They set expectations at the beginning and understood how we were going to work together throughout the engagement. It’s also fantastic that their design and development teams are under one roof. Other agencies we reached out to didn’t have this, which isn’t efficient. Wildebeest owned the project from start to finish.

No, I don’t think so. I was pleased with Wildebeest and their team.

I suggest spending time with Wildebeest and making sure they’re the right fit. They worked well with my company. I enjoyed having every service under one roof and having set expectations. Their team communicated timelines and other aspects of the project efficiently. It was an excellent experience working with them.

Alexa Development for Advertising Agency

“Their work ethic and craftsmanship is exceptional."

Nov. 2017 - May 2018

Wildebeest developed a custom Amazon Alexa skill for a client, allowing users to set schedules and access certain data based on set preferences.

Cleveland, Ohio
Jason Mitton
Partner/VP, Digital Production, Marcus Thomas

Wildebeest built a meticulously refined Alexa skill that's received positive feedback from the client, as well as a wide adoption rate. Their team's attention to detail and expertise with Amazon's Alexa interface sets them apart. They were both proactive and timely throughout the engagement.

I'm a partner and the VP of digital production at Marcus Thomas, a full-service marcom.

What challenge were you trying to address with Wildebeest?

We engaged Wildebeest to assist us with building an Amazon's Alexa skill for one of our clients.

Wildebeest executed our concept within the Amazon Alexa platform, allowing users to access weather data and create schedules based on their preferences. We provided wireframes, userflows and specifications, and they provided the full development and technical consulation for the project.

We worked with four people, mainly the project manager. The others included strategy/creative and developers.

How did you come to work with Wildebeest?

Brady Hurt of Obsidian Reps connected us.

We invested approximately $90,000.

We started working together around December 2017, and it went live in early May 2018.

Our client is very pleased with the Alexa skill Wildebeest developed. Even though we haven't started promoting it, it’s in public beta, the skill has been well received. We look forward to working with Wildebeest for the next iterations.

The experience they brought to the table in helping us navigate through some of Amazon's approval issues was invaluable. They were a great partner and helped us be successful in an area we were previously unexperienced as creators/publishers.

How did Wildebeest perform from a project management standpoint?

They performed very well. They were very proactive from start to finish; their team was better about reaching out to us to follow up on tasks than we were, and able to maintain timelines.

Their work ethic and craftsmanship is exceptional. They genuinely invest themselves into their work and are very detail oriented. Their QA goes beyond basic fixes; they're meticulous about ensuring the functionality of the final product.

No. I've been very happy with their work.

The more complete the premise of the idea and scope of work is going into the relationship, the faster their team will be able to bring it to life with fewer complications. This is universal for any team you partner with.

They never missed a deadline.

WordPress Dev for Computer Software Company

"[W]e feel they excel at project management."

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

Wildebeest designed and developed a WordPress site from scratch for a software development company. The site includes an Initial Coin Offering (ICO) page, and multiple features for user engagement.

Project Manager, Computer Software Company

While initial designs were well received, project partners elected to redesign the site from scratch. Despite this, Wildebeest’s project management skills have stood out, helping an arduous process run as smoothly as possible.

I am a project manager at a computer software company in New York.

What challenge were you trying to address with Wildebeest?

We were trying to build a responsive and interactive website.

Wildebeest built the website from the ground up using WordPress, including all of the backend and most of the design for our main webpage and our Initial Coin Offering (ICO) page. We provided them with a number of design elements, most of which they incorporated or recreated and made better. The backend of the site has the ability to hide and show various elements on demand, and the frontend includes small features such as moving objects that interact with users as they scroll. So far only the ICO page has been launched, and we are preparing to launch the rest of the site in the next few weeks.

I work with two project managers that serve as the middlemen between the developers and myself.

We have invested upwards of $90,000.

We have been working with them since February 2018.

We were very happy with Wildebeest work, but our partners didn't like the design of the site and have decided to completely redesign it.

How did Wildebeest perform from a project management standpoint?

They were fantastic. If I have a question at any hour of the day I receive a quick response. We communicate through telegram, email, and Zoom, and although sometimes things do not happen as fast as our partners would like, we feel they excel at project management.

As a whole, their company offers great customer service. If someone's unavailable, they'll put us in touch with another employee within two hours. That's the best we could ask for, especially considering the time zone difference.

This has been a long process with a lot of changes, but they have been very willing to work with us to make those changes.

We felt that their price was exceptionally high for what was delivered. I understand that there have been some hurdles like adding a whole new page to develop would add to the expense. I have a lot of experience designing websites, however, and I have not experienced these kinds of prices. We've held discussions lately that clarified the timeline. They were given the schedule prior to my role here. While I still think the cost was quite high for what we received, we had and still have a great business relationship.

They delivered what we agreed to in the amount of time they proposed. Any delays came more so from our end.
    We’ve had discussions to clarify the timeline they were given before my role here, but I still feel like the cost was incredibly high.
    They delivered what they promised at a high quality of service. They send quick responses and are always willing to have a conversation.

Fan Engagement App for New Music Release

"They really understand tech and balance creativity with execution very well."

Jan. - Mar. 2017

Wildebeest created a web-app that connected music fans from around the world featuring a live ticker that displayed global reactions. They also developed a USB key that linked to a specific Facebook page.

Los Angeles, CA
Founder, Tacia Publishing

Internal reviews are overwhelmingly positive and fans now have higher expectations. Wildebeest tailored their communication and engagement depth to project requirements, exhibiting their flexibility and ability to work independently. They weigh creative and pragmatic concerns and desires carefully.

I'm the founder of Tacia Publishing, an independent record label for singer-songwriters.

For what projects/services did your company hire Wildebeest?

One of our artists had a new release coming out and wanted a website to involve fans through online content. We needed someone to build the site for us.

We wanted to increased fan engagement.

We liked their work with larger entertainment brands and we were really inspired by the creative ideas they brought to the table.

Users could input how they were feeling at that moment and a ticker would show the aggregation of those feelings. We also worked with Wildebeest on an earlier release to create a USB key that - when plugged into a user's computer - would take them to our artist's Facebook page, where an app would give them a free download after liking the page.

I worked directly with the managing partner on both projects.

The site they created for us blew the team away and encouraged fan engagement around the world. Our fans now expect more of us when it comes to new releases, but that's a good thing. Wildebeest really helped us raise the bar.

We worked pretty closely at first through their discovery phase, but after that, it was just a handful of questions and check-ins until they delivered the apps.

They really understand tech and balance creativity with execution very well. I told them we wanted more engagement, talked about the track that was coming out, and they came back with some amazing ideas.

If they could find a way to deliver even faster, that would be great, but I know good work takes time. Overall, I’m really happy with their team.

iOS Dev for Traditional Advertising Agency

“There’s no end to their desire to go above and beyond.”

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

Wildebeest is developing an AI-powered mobile app for iOS. They were an integral part of refining the product concept. While currently in beta-testing, they’ll likely build the Android version in the future.

501 - 1,000 Employees

Detroit, Michigan
Executive Producer, Traditional Advertising Agency

Response to the app's beta version has been largely positive. The Wildebeest team consists of expert-level developers that work diligently to deliver an excellent product. Their product manager adapts to new industries and facilitates a collaborative experience. They genuinely enjoy what they do.

I’m an executive producer for a traditional advertising agency. I oversee the digital aspects of the business.

What challenge were you trying to address with Wildebeest?

We wanted to build an AI-based mobile app that could function as a digital lifestyle companion to its users. We have an extensive roster of partners that we work with on content creation and marketing engagements, but due to the complex nature of this project, we needed to hire an experienced development firm.

We initially intended for a standard development process and sent out an RFP with a defined scope of features to be built into a prototype. However, during the course of the project, Wildebeest’s involvement became more significant. They were more involved in the concept phase of the project than most developers we’ve worked with in the past. For example, they flew out to a two-day workshop with us to help further analyze the concepts, establish feasibility, and ensure that we were developing the right features for our clients. They communicated strategies to yield long-term app stability and suggested an optimized development approach that could quickly produce a functional prototype.

They’re currently developing the mobile app for iOS and assist our internal team with its design. The app’s AI component learns the user’s schedule and eventually suggests activities of interest outside of their usual routine. The product is meant to be a gentle reminder for users to explore new experiences throughout their day. It’s currently in closed-beta with 50 active testers. We’ll increase that number to 300–500 testers during the next development phase. We intend for Wildebeest to recreate the app for Android once the iOS version launches.

Wildebeest’s project manager is our primary point of contact, but we also interact with their owner and a lead developer.

How did you come to work with Wildebeest?

A representative from Wildebeest reached out to us. We engaged a triple bid process and they clearly understood the assignment more than the other candidates. They were excited about the project’s potential and seemed like the group that could execute.

We’ve spent $150,000.

We started working together in March 2018 and the project is ongoing.

The beta version has received fantastic feedback thus far. Testers express potential features for the app going forward instead of unfulfilled expectations or bugs. In my experience, receiving mostly positive feedback on an early build is a rare occurrence. That’s a testament to the quality of their work.

How did Wildebeest perform from a project management standpoint?

Their lead project manager is absolutely fantastic. He understood his role in bridging the divide between our two companies. He goes back and forth between both parties and comprehends both sets of industry jargon. We communicated mostly via phone and email, but also hold video conferences with the whole team several times a week.

Enthusiasm is their most noteworthy attribute. I’m accustomed to sales reps or vendors that feel the need to be overly energetic throughout the entire process. The Wildebeest team is more subdued than most vendors, but their passion for the project is genuine. There’s no end to their desire to go above and beyond. They came to the table as partners, which we appreciate.

They’re a little trepidatious is certain situations. I understand that they need to be protective of their resources and scope, so I wouldn’t count that against them as a negative.

Start the engagement without assuming your concept is finalized and that you have all the answers. They’re experts in their field and can improve upon what you think you have.

Other vendors would charge us more.

Web Development for Graphic Design Studio

"I really enjoyed the direct collaboration and communication with the developers."

May 2018 - May 2018

Provided with a user experience design, Wildebeest developed a website to showcase a portfolio and drive business leads. Wildebeest also provided SEO and other analytics services.

New York City
Michael Mitzman
Designer & Art Director, MITZ.NYC

The new website has resulted in an increase in business and inquiries for future collaboration. Wildebeest’s team executed the project with technical precision, and their communication made for an easygoing engagement. The final product serves as another example of Wildebeest’s impressive work.

I operate a small graphic design and creative practice out of New York City.

For what projects/services did your company hire Wildebeest?

I was in need of a unique website that reflected my style and breadth of my work.

My ideal site would be visually appealing and demonstrate my abilities and portfolio. I wanted a user interface that seamlessly tied everything together.

I had previously worked with Wildebeest on several other projects. I knew they do great work, were reliable, and had great communication.

I had created the UX and visual design for the site, as well as documenting functionality, and I brought it to Wildebeest to develop. They developed the site and assisted with SEO, analytics, and overall optimization.

The team consisted of about four developers and a producer all working together but each on different aspects of the site. The team size fluctuated with what the needs were at specific times.

Since launching my site, I have experienced an increase in new business and inquiries about business in the future.

Their project management was impressive. Everything was organized through Slack, and I was able to see specific tasks, their deadlines, and when they were completed. I really enjoyed the direct collaboration and communication with the developers.

​​​​​​What did you find most impressive about this company?

Their reliability and communication set them apart. While their technical abilities are top-notch, the consistent communication made me confident about the project, and I think as a result, everything went smoothly and led to a great final product.

No, there were no issues, and my final product was excellent.

Web Dev For Interior Design Company

“They understood exactly what we were looking for from a UX/UI perspective.”

Wildebeest developed the wireframes and then built a new website, managing UX/UI design. They created a quiz that is hosted on the website and developed the algorithms and scoring systems.

Director of Operations, Interior Design Company

They designed a user-friendly quiz, accomplishing all the stylistic goals. Their laid-back approach of a small team does not prevent them from achieving results quickly. Staying up-to-date with new trends, they know exactly what customers are looking for.

I work at an interior and product design company based in Los Angeles. Originally, it was a design company in Manhattan that designed a lot of high-end residences and boutique hotels. Recently, we moved into product design and started our product line. The idea behind our brand is to bring boutique experience to modern families. I'm the director of operations.

What challenge were you trying to address with Wildebeest?

We saw a hole in the market: many people had an idea of the pieces or the room they liked, but couldn't pair things together or make a room out of products. The goal of our project was to help people discover their style so that they could shop for products for their homes. We wanted to create a quiz that would serve as a guide map for them, so we were looking for a company that could build a website for us.

We worked with them on creating a system of scoring and identified multiple factors for each photo that is graded. Essentially, we created an algorithm that determines a person's style.

We wanted the quiz to be user-friendly: you swipe left if you don't like an image and swipe right if you do like an image. At the end, the quiz gives you one of 12 design styles.

The website they built is a standalone website, but we've discussed integrating it into other software products, which will be phase 2 of our project.

We worked with 3–5 people.

How did you come to work with them?

They were recommended to us. We met with several developers and chose Wildebeest because they were not only incredibly talented from a tech standpoint, but they were also in tune with the pop culture and the design that young people were looking for. We felt they would be a good collaborator as well as a structural component, and they were.

The project happened in 2016 and the whole thing took about six months.

We got a lot of feedback through social media because that's where we launched the site and promoted it most. Our customers reported that the quiz changed their idea of what their style actually is. After people completed the quiz, we gave them an Instagram account to follow. We wanted them to get inspiration from it and further expand their knowledge of design because many people who took the quiz aren't exposed to brilliant and exciting designs on a daily basis.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very responsive and on time. They delegated tasks to different team members, so it was clear who was responsible for what. Everyone was up-to-date with their tasks and the status of the project – no matter who we spoke to (usually, by phone or email), they either helped us or pointed us to the right person who could handle our question. They were extremely detail-oriented and explained everything.

They understood exactly what we were looking for from a UX/UI perspective. They have a great aesthetic and accomplished our goals with no hurdles. They're a pleasure to work with – they’re laid-back but still able to achieve results quickly.

No, not at all. They were fantastic.

They're a perfect company if you're looking for a team that is hands-on and transparent. We're a small company and so are they, so it was a perfect match. I would trust them with any future projects.

Gold