AI & Machine Learning Agency

We are an AI & machine learning agency in Los Angeles, CA, that focuses on building custom products for brands. Our clients range from funded startups to Fortune 50 global brands. Our talented team of designers and developers work very closely with clients to understand challenges and deliver the perfect custom solution for their needs.

Our capabilities include custom web apps, desktop apps (Mac or Windows), mobile apps (iOS and Android), Alexa Skills, Internet of Things, and installations.

Marina del Rey, CA
  • Wildebeest
    1 Bora Bora Way
    Marina del Rey, CA 90292

Google, Microsoft, Disney, Netflix, Foursquare, Hulu

WordPress Dev for Computer Software Company

"[W]e feel they excel at project management."

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

Wildebeest designed and developed a WordPress site from scratch for a software development company. The site includes an Initial Coin Offering (ICO) page, and multiple features for user engagement.

Project Manager, Computer Software Company

While initial designs were well received, project partners elected to redesign the site from scratch. Despite this, Wildebeest’s project management skills have stood out, helping an arduous process run as smoothly as possible.

I am a project manager at a computer software company in New York.

What challenge were you trying to address with Wildebeest?

We were trying to build a responsive and interactive website.

Wildebeest built the website from the ground up using WordPress, including all of the backend and most of the design for our main webpage and our Initial Coin Offering (ICO) page. We provided them with a number of design elements, most of which they incorporated or recreated and made better. The backend of the site has the ability to hide and show various elements on demand, and the frontend includes small features such as moving objects that interact with users as they scroll. So far only the ICO page has been launched, and we are preparing to launch the rest of the site in the next few weeks.

I work with two project managers that serve as the middlemen between the developers and myself.

We have invested upwards of $90,000.

We have been working with them since February 2018.

We were very happy with Wildebeest work, however our partners did not like the design of the site and have decided to completely redesign it.

How did Wildebeest perform from a project management standpoint?

They were fantastic. If I have a question at any hour of the day I receive a quick response. We communicate through telegram, email, and Zoom, and although sometimes things do not happen as fast as our partners would like, we feel they excel at project management.

This has been a long process with a lot of changes, but they have been very willing to work with us to make those changes.

We felt that their price was exceptionally high for what was delivered. I understand that there have been some hurdles—including adding a whole new page to develop which will add expenses—however, I have a lot of experience designing websites and I have not experienced these kinds of prices.

Fan Engagement App for New Music Release

"They really understand tech and balance creativity with execution very well."

Jan. - Mar. 2017

Wildebeest created a web-app that connected music fans from around the world featuring a live ticker that displayed global reactions. They also developed a USB key that linked to a specific Facebook page.

Los Angeles, CA
Founder, Tacia Publishing

Internal reviews are overwhelmingly positive and fans now have higher expectations. Wildebeest tailored their communication and engagement depth to project requirements, exhibiting their flexibility and ability to work independently. They weigh creative and pragmatic concerns and desires carefully.

I'm the founder of Tacia Publishing, an independent record label for singer-songwriters.

For what projects/services did your company hire Wildebeest?

One of our artists had a new release coming out and wanted a website to involve fans through online content. We needed someone to build the site for us.

We wanted to increased fan engagement.

We liked their work with larger entertainment brands and we were really inspired by the creative ideas they brought to the table.

Users could input how they were feeling at that moment and a ticker would show the aggregation of those feelings. We also worked with Wildebeest on an earlier release to create a USB key that - when plugged into a user's computer - would take them to our artist's Facebook page, where an app would give them a free download after liking the page.

I worked directly with the managing partner on both projects.

The site they created for us blew the team away and encouraged fan engagement around the world. Our fans now expect more of us when it comes to new releases, but that's a good thing. Wildebeest really helped us raise the bar.

We worked pretty closely at first through their discovery phase, but after that, it was just a handful of questions and check-ins until they delivered the apps.

They really understand tech and balance creativity with execution very well. I told them we wanted more engagement, talked about the track that was coming out, and they came back with some amazing ideas.

If they could find a way to deliver even faster, that would be great, but I know good work takes time. Overall, I’m really happy with their team.

iOS Dev for Traditional Advertising Agency

“There’s no end to their desire to go above and beyond.”

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

Wildebeest is developing an AI-powered mobile app for iOS. They were an integral part of refining the product concept. While currently in beta-testing, they’ll likely build the Android version in the future.

501 - 1,000 Employees

Detroit, Michigan
Executive Producer, Traditional Advertising Agency

Response to the app's beta version has been largely positive. The Wildebeest team consists of expert-level developers that work diligently to deliver an excellent product. Their product manager adapts to new industries and facilitates a collaborative experience. They genuinely enjoy what they do.

I’m an executive producer for a traditional advertising agency. I oversee the digital aspects of the business.

What challenge were you trying to address with Wildebeest?

We wanted to build an AI-based mobile app that could function as a digital lifestyle companion to its users. We have an extensive roster of partners that we work with on content creation and marketing engagements, but due to the complex nature of this project, we needed to hire an experienced development firm.

We initially intended for a standard development process and sent out an RFP with a defined scope of features to be built into a prototype. However, during the course of the project, Wildebeest’s involvement became more significant. They were more involved in the concept phase of the project than most developers we’ve worked with in the past. For example, they flew out to a two-day workshop with us to help further analyze the concepts, establish feasibility, and ensure that we were developing the right features for our clients. They communicated strategies to yield long-term app stability and suggested an optimized development approach that could quickly produce a functional prototype.

They’re currently developing the mobile app for iOS and assist our internal team with its design. The app’s AI component learns the user’s schedule and eventually suggests activities of interest outside of their usual routine. The product is meant to be a gentle reminder for users to explore new experiences throughout their day. It’s currently in closed-beta with 50 active testers. We’ll increase that number to 300–500 testers during the next development phase. We intend for Wildebeest to recreate the app for Android once the iOS version launches.

Wildebeest’s project manager is our primary point of contact, but we also interact with their owner and a lead developer.

How did you come to work with Wildebeest?

A representative from Wildebeest reached out to us. We engaged a triple bid process and they clearly understood the assignment more than the other candidates. They were excited about the project’s potential and seemed like the group that could execute.

We’ve spent $150,000.

We started working together in March 2018 and the project is ongoing.

The beta version has received fantastic feedback thus far. Testers express potential features for the app going forward instead of unfulfilled expectations or bugs. In my experience, receiving mostly positive feedback on an early build is a rare occurrence. That’s a testament to the quality of their work.

How did Wildebeest perform from a project management standpoint?

Their lead project manager is absolutely fantastic. He understood his role in bridging the divide between our two companies. He goes back and forth between both parties and comprehends both sets of industry jargon. We communicated mostly via phone and email, but also hold video conferences with the whole team several times a week.

Enthusiasm is their most noteworthy attribute. I’m accustomed to sales reps or vendors that feel the need to be overly energetic throughout the entire process. The Wildebeest team is more subdued than most vendors, but their passion for the project is genuine. There’s no end to their desire to go above and beyond. They came to the table as partners, which we appreciate.

They’re a little trepidatious is certain situations. I understand that they need to be protective of their resources and scope, so I wouldn’t count that against them as a negative.

Start the engagement without assuming your concept is finalized and that you have all the answers. They’re experts in their field and can improve upon what you think you have.

Other vendors would charge us more.

Web Development for Graphic Design Studio

"I really enjoyed the direct collaboration and communication with the developers."

May 2018 - May 2018

Provided with a user experience design, Wildebeest developed a website to showcase a portfolio and drive business leads. Wildebeest also provided SEO and other analytics services.

New York City
Michael Mitzman
Designer & Art Director, MITZ.NYC

The new website has resulted in an increase in business and inquiries for future collaboration. Wildebeest’s team executed the project with technical precision, and their communication made for an easygoing engagement. The final product serves as another example of Wildebeest’s impressive work.

I operate a small graphic design and creative practice out of New York City.

For what projects/services did your company hire Wildebeest?

I was in need of a unique website that reflected my style and breadth of my work.

My ideal site would be visually appealing and demonstrate my abilities and portfolio. I wanted a user interface that seamlessly tied everything together.

I had previously worked with Wildebeest on several other projects. I knew they do great work, were reliable, and had great communication.

I had created the UX and visual design for the site, as well as documenting functionality, and I brought it to Wildebeest to develop. They developed the site and assisted with SEO, analytics, and overall optimization.

The team consisted of about four developers and a producer all working together but each on different aspects of the site. The team size fluctuated with what the needs were at specific times.

Since launching my site, I have experienced an increase in new business and inquiries about business in the future.

Their project management was impressive. Everything was organized through Slack, and I was able to see specific tasks, their deadlines, and when they were completed. I really enjoyed the direct collaboration and communication with the developers.

​​​​​​What did you find most impressive about this company?

Their reliability and communication set them apart. While their technical abilities are top-notch, the consistent communication made me confident about the project, and I think as a result, everything went smoothly and led to a great final product.

No, there were no issues, and my final product was excellent.

Web Dev For Interior Design Company

“They understood exactly what we were looking for from a UX/UI perspective.”

Wildebeest developed the wireframes and then built a new website, managing UX/UI design. They created a quiz that is hosted on the website and developed the algorithms and scoring systems.

Director of Operations, Interior Design Company

They designed a user-friendly quiz, accomplishing all the stylistic goals. Their laid-back approach of a small team does not prevent them from achieving results quickly. Staying up-to-date with new trends, they know exactly what customers are looking for.

I work at an interior and product design company based in Los Angeles. Originally, it was a design company in Manhattan that designed a lot of high-end residences and boutique hotels. Recently, we moved into product design and started our product line. The idea behind our brand is to bring boutique experience to modern families. I'm the director of operations.

What challenge were you trying to address with Wildebeest?

We saw a hole in the market: many people had an idea of the pieces or the room they liked, but couldn't pair things together or make a room out of products. The goal of our project was to help people discover their style so that they could shop for products for their homes. We wanted to create a quiz that would serve as a guide map for them, so we were looking for a company that could build a website for us.

We worked with them on creating a system of scoring and identified multiple factors for each photo that is graded. Essentially, we created an algorithm that determines a person's style.

We wanted the quiz to be user-friendly: you swipe left if you don't like an image and swipe right if you do like an image. At the end, the quiz gives you one of 12 design styles.

The website they built is a standalone website, but we've discussed integrating it into other software products, which will be phase 2 of our project.

We worked with 3–5 people.

How did you come to work with them?

They were recommended to us. We met with several developers and chose Wildebeest because they were not only incredibly talented from a tech standpoint, but they were also in tune with the pop culture and the design that young people were looking for. We felt they would be a good collaborator as well as a structural component, and they were.

The project happened in 2016 and the whole thing took about six months.

We got a lot of feedback through social media because that's where we launched the site and promoted it most. Our customers reported that the quiz changed their idea of what their style actually is. After people completed the quiz, we gave them an Instagram account to follow. We wanted them to get inspiration from it and further expand their knowledge of design because many people who took the quiz aren't exposed to brilliant and exciting designs on a daily basis.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very responsive and on time. They delegated tasks to different team members, so it was clear who was responsible for what. Everyone was up-to-date with their tasks and the status of the project – no matter who we spoke to (usually, by phone or email), they either helped us or pointed us to the right person who could handle our question. They were extremely detail-oriented and explained everything.

They understood exactly what we were looking for from a UX/UI perspective. They have a great aesthetic and accomplished our goals with no hurdles. They're a pleasure to work with – they’re laid-back but still able to achieve results quickly.

No, not at all. They were fantastic.

They're a perfect company if you're looking for a team that is hands-on and transparent. We're a small company and so are they, so it was a perfect match. I would trust them with any future projects.

Web Development For Advertising Agency

“The quality of their work is excellent, especially for the cost.”

Aug. 2017 - Ongoing

Wildebeest fully redesigned a tire company's vendor education website, and developed custom features. Further efforts focused on simplifying the backend management.

Huntington Beach, California
Eddie Kuo
Senior Digital Producer, INNOCEAN USA

With very little upfront assets or information, Wildebeest created a site that is exactly what the client was looking for. The team’s professionalism, prompt delivery, and impressive value for the money continue to inspire trust.

My name is Eddie Kuo. I'm a senior digital producer at Innocean USA, an advertising agency.

What challenge were you trying to address with Wildebeest?

Our client, Hankook, has a website for tire vendors to learn about the product, take exams, and become certified dealers. We don't have an in-house development team, so we needed a digital agency to redesign the site.

The goal was to make the site more user-friendly for dealers and make the backend simple to manage. We also wanted to increase the completion rate of exams taken on the site.

Wildebeest was responsible for the design and the backend development. They were also responsible for the user experience [UX] and the UX flow of the new site. Once we signed off on the UX flow designs, they went to the client for final approval.

Next, the team began developing and updating the interface. They set up the backend so that the client can add content without needing a developer or knowing how to code. They used a custom CMS [content management system] and API and leveraged MailChimp to pull in transactional emails.

We proposed giving gift cards to vendors for completing exams, and they created the system to provide the certification and rewards upon completion.

I worked primarily with Ran [Craycraft, Managing Partner, Wildebeest]. When necessary, he pulled a developer into our discussions.

How did you come to work with Wildebeest?

Via a recommendation from my boss.

We spent between $75,000-$80,000.

The project began in early September 2017 and we launched the site this week [early December 2017]. Work continues throughout this month as they make sure it runs smoothly. We may go back to them in the future if the client requests any updates to the site’s functionality.

Wildebeest created a site that was exactly what the client was looking for.

How did Wildebeest perform from a project management standpoint?

The digital producer was very clear in his communication as to timing and schedule. He did a great job explaining everything and walking us through the project. Even if there were no big updates, he would let me know where they were in the the development process.

There was a lot of back and forth from the client’s side, which caused us to miss some deadlines. Wildebeest was very flexible and understanding. They were always ready to go and proactive in letting us know if we were falling behind schedule.

The quality of their work is excellent, especially for the cost. Normally a project like this would cost more, but they were willing to work with us on a lower price.

The team is small but they deliver strong customer service. They give a lot of time, attention, and care to whatever they're creating.

Also impressive is their ability to execute an idea while being provided with few assets or information.

Be sure to understand payment options and timing. Bigger production houses are able to start work without any upfront payment, but Wildebeest requires 50% of the total cost before they begin.

Overall Score I really enjoyed working with them, and hope to work with them on additional projects.
    They provided everything on time.
    The cost was was great for us and the client.
    They did a really great job, working with limited information.
    My concern with the small team size disappeared as soon as the project started.

Web Development For Graphic Design Studio

"Wildebeest built a custom backend on WordPress [that] was easy to update, and brought our designs and ideas to life."

2015 - 2016

Wildebeest built a user-friendly, easily modifiable Wordpress site, and targeted SEO improvement. The companies collaborated on a mobile app and website redesign for two high-profile clients.

Matt Titone
Creative Director, ITAL/C

SEO efforts yielded significantly improved rankings and several new clients within a year. With complementary design and web dev skill sets, the companies formed a strong partnership. Effective communication and a positive, receptive attitude made for an efficient workflow and quality results.

I'm a partner and the Creative Director of ITAL/C, a graphic design studio.

What challenge were you trying to address with Wildebeest?

As exclusively a graphic design studio, we didn’t have web resources in-house. We needed to outsource development for our company website. When budgets are feasible, we partner with Wildebeest for bigger branding projects for our clients that include web dev. We’ve worked together on an interior design app for a celebrity couple and a redesign for Salon.com.

They built our website. Since we're a design studio, we created graphics for the site’s look and feel. Wildebeest built a custom backend on WordPress. It was easy to update, and brought our designs and ideas to life. They built us such a good site that we don’t require much ongoing support.

They used cutting-edge technology for Salon.com, a political news with very high traffic. Gratis, the app for celebrity couple the Novogratz, was more of a mobile site experience. The platform tests and analyzes your interior design style, and pairs you with a designer who specializes in that look. It had similar functions to Uber.

We worked primarily with Ran Craycraft, the head producer and a managing partner of Wildebeest.

How did you come to work with Wildebeest?

While conducting a sort of “meet and greet” with potential partners, Ran actually found us. He was seeking to collaborate with companies who had different strengths. Having seen the quality and method of their work, we knew they would be a good fit for our website project.

They performed $50,000 worth of work on our website.

We worked together over the course of two years, from 2014-2016. Our last project together, for Salon.com, wrapped up last year.

Even without having specific metrics, I’ve seen definitive benefits from their work. In all our years of business, we’d worked from word-of-mouth referrals. Within the past year alone, most new clients indicated that they’d found us via web search.

Recent growth is absolutely due to their SEO work and the quality of our new site. It’s yielded dramatic benefits; we’ve risen to the top of search results. We hadn’t been aware of how important these efforts were, and it was excellent to see such unexpected results.

How did Wildebeest perform from a project management standpoint?

Their work was very efficient and always completed on time. Although we didn’t see behind the curtain much, they were effective at communicating. Ran relayed information to a team of developers, and was our main point of contact.

They were a pleasure to work with. We generally avoid the harrowing production process inherent to working on our website. It often feels like developers constantly dismiss our ideas, and give long-winded responses to why certain things won't work.

This was never the case with Wildebeest. They were always very positive. Rather saying “that will take longer” or “that costs more money,” they’d present better alternatives to solve the problem.

I don’t have any feedback for their work on our website. Maybe they could set client expectations better for other projects, like Salon.com.

Know that their strength is in development. They’re the best at that part of the process and will be the first to admit that they're not designers or branding experts. When they gave us commissions, they were transparent with clients about outsourcing that portion of the work.

Web Dev For Surfing Nonprofit

“This partnership has given me a sense of security regarding how my site data is maintained and stored.”

July 2017 - Ongoing

Wildebeest took over managing existing content for a surfing nonprofit. They perform backend maintenance and create additional pages on three interconnected websites.

Matt Warshaw
Founder, The Encyclopedia of Surfing

Their experienced, highly responsive team delivers professional results, even on a limited nonprofit budget. Content additions (e.g. new donation page) mesh well with preexisting content and help engage users.

My business is called the Encyclopedia of Surfing, and it's a nonprofit group dedicated to preserving, archiving, and celebrating surf history and culture.

What challenge were you trying to address with Wildebeest?

I needed a team of coders I could count on. I've always tried to get by with volunteers since we're a nonprofit with a limited budget, but we grew to the point where we needed something more professional.

The Encyclopedia of Surfing is actually three different sites under a single title, so it's a sizeable project that's complex and a bit tricky to manage. Wildebeest stepped in to oversee our preexisting content. They started out doing maintenance — we built our site in WordPress, and there were a lot of unnecessary old plugins on the back end that they’ve cleaned up — and they've also built new pages as needed.

One recent project involved adding a donation page, which is critical for me as a nonprofit. I had just put up a paywall on the sites when Wildebeest came on board, and we’d been using Stripe for our subscription payments, so they were able to integrate that easily when they built the donation page.

When I traveled from Seattle to meet the team, I worked with the owner, Ran [Craycraft, managing partner, Wildebeest], and Matt Wilkes, one of his colleagues. I'd assumed I would only be working with Matt, but Ran often provides ideas and suggestions. I know they have additional staff who perform the actual coding, but I haven't worked with them.

How did you come to work with Wildebeest?

I was evaluating three or four other companies, and all of them would have been fine choices, but I received a personal recommendation for Wildebeest that indicated they'd be a good fit for my project. The only catch was that they don't usually work on projects as small as mine. The minimum commitment they initially wanted was more than I could afford, but we were able to negotiate an arrangement that worked with my budget.

I pay $1,090 per month in exchange for 9 hours of work.

We agreed to a 6-month trial period, which is wrapping up, and we'll likely renew from there.

I've realized over the years how valuable it is to have the site built well, by someone with the right expertise. This partnership has given me a sense of security regarding how my site data is maintained and stored. If anything goes wrong, they'll respond right away and solve the problem, and the cost is worth that peace of mind.

How did Wildebeest perform from a project management standpoint?

I'm fairly sure I'm their smallest client, and part of me was worried I was going to get lost in the shuffle, but they've been amazing. Matt will often check in as they're working through a problem, even when I'm not expecting to hear from him. They’re highly responsive and also take time out to explain their process before they start a new project. That level of communication was lacking with some of the coders I'd had before.

They understand that running this website is a one-man show and I have some innate anxiety about it, so they've been incredibly supportive in getting me through those concerns. They've embraced the project so thoroughly that I’m mostly hands-off now, other than monitoring the site and occasionally testing it for bugs.

If you're planning to splurge on anything, do it on the company that's doing your coding because your site has to be dependable and you need to know that you're in a position to fix it if something goes wrong. It's the best investment you can make.

Web Redesign for Beauty Company

"They have great style, they’re very intuitive, and the customer service level is incredibly high."

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

Wildebeest redesigned a website to improve an online booking system, SEO and site security. They also improved the order processing system by integrating PayPal.

Santa Monica, California
Charity Engebretsen
Founder, Master Lash

The new site now ranks on page one of Google and loads faster. Wildebeest's professionalism, creativity and timely manner stood out.

I have two multifaceted beauty companies—a product line and a brick-and-mortar in Santa Monica, California. I'm the founder.

What challenge were you trying to address with Wildebeest Design?

I needed help growing the business and changing it to something that could grow into more of a chain. At that time, we had an old, outdated, sad little site.

Wildebeest Design literally redid the whole website. They created a booking system for me on a much larger scale. The search engine optimization totally changed the way the page is accessed. They helped me out with my security, which was a problem because people kept trying to hack into it and steal client information. Since I have really high-end clients, it was very important to get that fixed. I literally got exactly what I wanted, and then some. There were things that I didn’t even know were wrong with my site. When they changed it, I saw that it made more sense. They helped me add Yelp, Instagram, and Facebook to the site. They also changed the way orders are processed, so they’re much more secure through PayPal. My previous site wasn’t auto-populating the address, and PayPal doesn’t protect you when that happens.

How did you come to work with Wildebeest Design?

They were a referral.

How much have you invested with Wildebeest Design?

It was in the tens of thousands.

Our first project started in February and ended in March of 2017. Our relationship is ongoing, as I’ve hired them again to do a website for a new company I’m starting to brand.

I went from the second page on Google to the first page organically, just from changing up the way the site was searched, worded, and laid out. They decreased the page load time drastically. They went above and beyond in helping me to change the site, doing it in a way that wasn’t a hassle for me. I didn’t have to do anything, which was very important to me as I don’t have time to do it.

The changes they’ve made has affected me a lot on a day-to-day basis. For example, I previously had problems with booking and communication with new clients. The old booking system was confusing and there were so many steps to it. Now, there’s just one step: the client sends a request, which I can accept or deny. That has changed my life tremendously and saved a ton of time. The PayPal improvements have also saved me time, minimizing going back and forth with clients. As a result, I’ve gotten incredible feedback from them. The volume of products I sell online has increased dramatically with the new site.

How did Wildebeest Design perform from a project management standpoint?

I was incredibly impressed with their professionalism and the timely manner in which they got back to me. The way they handled everything was very seamless. My previous experience with web developers was like pulling teeth or going to the Department of Motor Vehicles. I didn’t find web developers to be professional, timely, or creative. Wildebeest’s team was all those things, which is what impressed me the most. They really got my style, and they made all the tweaks I wanted. I usually got an update every day or two. The only delay was on my part, trying to get them the right content. The time from start to finish was all very efficient and quick.

What did you find most impressive about Wildebeest Design?

They have great style, they’re very intuitive, and the customer service level is incredibly high. It was way more than I expected, and I was very impressed.

Are there any areas Wildebeest Design could improve?

No, that’s why I’m doing this review right now. I don’t normally take time out of my day to do anything like this.

Overall Score I’m completely and totally happy.
    The turnaround time was the most expedient I could have hoped for.
    The cost was very fair related to the scope of work.
    The quality was outstanding.
    I’ve referred two of my clients to them already.

Web Development for Entertainment Company

"They were well-organized and easily accessible.

Wildebeest provided web development services and integrated a Spotify's API into a user interface that allows users to find playlists based on their music taste.

10,000 Employees
Web Developer, Entertainment Company

The end campaign was successful. Wildebeest responsiveness and creative vision stood out.

I work for an entertainment company.

I work for the music group as a web developer.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Wildebeest?

We had a marketing project that we needed a vendor to provide efficient quality service to deliver a product that worked within our budget.

The work involved tying third party APIs into a user experience that allows users to match their music tastes with playlists on Spotify.com. Wildebeest provided web app development and integrating social media and Spotify APIs.

How did you come to work with Wildebeest?

Someone in our office had a previous relationship with their team.

The cost of the project was between $10,000 and $50,000.

We began working with them in April 2016 and the project was completed at the end of December 2016.

I can’t provide any numbers. The campaigns were successful. The project helped strengthen our relationship with Spotify.

How did Wildebeest perform from a project management standpoint?

They were well-organized and easily accessible.

What distinguishes Wildebeest from other providers?

I appreciate that they have a unique vision which they utilize to provide better experiences for users and allow their projects to be more rich and engaging.

Is there anything Wildebeest could have improved or done differently?

No. Everything went smooth.