ROI-based Digital Marketing Solutions

With 16+ years of experience and 100+ clients, Wild Creek Web Studio brings a myriad of digital disciplines under a single umbrella.

Whether it is building awareness on social media, increasing visibility using SEO, generating leads via campaigns or increasing online sales via Google Ads, be assured Wild Creek Web Studio would fetch you results that are truly world-class, value for money and with an appropriate return on investment.

Be it a start-up, mid-size or a large organization, Wild Creek Web Studio’s customized approaches have empowered businesses to create a strong digital footprint and stand ahead of their competition.

Social Media Marketing for Furniture Manufacturer

"Overall, we were satisfied."

Sept. - Dec. 2019

After gathering the details of the project, Wild Creek Web Studio created a social media marketing strategy. The implementation included copywriting, targeting and creative strategy, and ad optimization.

Nagpur, India
Rushabh Shah
Owner & Operations Head, Shah Furniture

Wild Creek Web Studio's ad campaign resulted in increased lead generation and conversion, improving the overall business. The team's comprehensive knowledge brought value to the project and boosted brand visibility.

We are one of the leading manufacturer of furniture in Central India. I handle the overall marketing and operations of the business.

For what projects/services did your company hire Wild Creek Web Studio?

We have been a traditional company and there was a lot of skepticism when Wild Creek Web Studio suggested the idea of going online. We have been in the market for several years and digital was one area that was not used fully.

We had two major objectives. First was generate visibility for our business. Second was to generate leads.

Unlike other vendors, Wild Creek Web Studio presented us with facts and showed us what we can do, how we can leverage social media and the pricing was also very competitive.

Once we agreed, we had a detailed discovery call where Wild Creek Web Studio got us to share a lot of details (including some for which we had not put any thought to). This was followed by social media marketing strategy plan that was created by Wild Creek Web Studio.

Once we approved this, they started the execution by creating the campaign and got around to managing it for us. Right from creating the ad copy, targeting, ad creative and managing the day-to-day optimizing, we were constantly kept updated on what was happening.

I am not sure of the entire team. We were in touch with Praveen who kept us updated. He did mention that the team size was around 8 or 9

We started getting enquiries within 48 hours of the campaign starting. In the 3 months that we worked with Wild Creek Web Studio, we received over 200 leads and nearly 30% of them converted to good business for us.

Overall, we were satisfied.

Compared to others we had spoken to, Wild Creek Web Studio was able to demonstrate value and showed us that they have done their homework and they know what they were doing.

I do not think any at the moment.

Overall Score 100% happy!
    They would always be on time.
    Value for money
    Everyone in the top management was satisfied.
    We are now working with them to set out 2021 marketing plan and we would def recommend to all.

Social Media Management for Leadership Skills Company

"They really understand what we want and provide a tailor-made solution."

Sept. 2018 - Ongoing

Wild Creek Web Studio provides ongoing social media management services. They manage a plethora of online ads and PPC efforts, creating and distributing the content across platforms.

Lakshmanan Krish
Co-Founder, Skillsgurucool

The efforts have contributed to significant growth in quality leads and sign-ups for the business. Alongside the increasing inquiries, Wild Creek Web Studio is a productive partner. Their ability to manage several accounts and create relevant content are valuable assets.

I’m the co-founder of Skillsgurucool, a leadership skills company. We use the power of training and facilitation to help organizations, educational institutions, individuals, and children unleash their best potential.

We specialize in designing and delivering high impact comprehensive learning interventions. We blend the best and latest tools of scientific research along with insights from various learning fields like behavioral science, management, neuroscience, physics and others to drive breakthrough results.

What challenge were you trying to address with Wild Creek Web Studio?

I hired Wild Creek Web Studio to provide social media management support. We wanted to generate quality leads for our business.

Wild Creek Web Studio builds my creatives and handles my Facebook Ads, Google Ads, and ads for Instagram and LinkedIn. Praveen (Founder, Wild Creek Web Studio) works on my digital marketing strategy and places our ads on the appropriate platforms.

For example, my retreat is for people who want to learn about business, leadership, and travel. For Facebook, he posts in the relevant travel groups to spark interest. Apart from that, he produces sponsored ads for us and works on the creative. The process for those efforts starts with identifying the demographics, geography, etc. Praveen also handles our PPC efforts and bases his efforts around our budget.

I work primarily with Praveen (Founder, Wild Creek Web Studio).

How did you come to work with Wild Creek Web Studio?

We found their team through Facebook. I posted about a challenge I was facing and Praveen reached out to help. That was our first engagement and it was very fruitful, so I hired them for social media management.

We’ve spent $7,000.

We started working together in September 2018 and the engagement is ongoing.

Before, I had to spend a lot of my own time on the efforts and found it difficult to earn leads. We’re now generating leads and receiving a lot of sign-ups. For example, for one retreat, we earned around 180 leads after a month-long campaign, and between 50%–60% of the leads are worth pursuing.

How did Wild Creek Web Studio perform from a project management standpoint?

I haven’t had any challenges with their project management approach so far. Based on impressions or clicks, Praveen sends us an invoice so that part of the process is smooth. We communicate via email but can set up phone calls, if needed.

They really understand what we want and provide a tailor-made solution. Their team doesn't use a simple algorithm that follows the same steps for everyone.

No, there’s nothing they can improve on.

Be clear on what outcome you expect. If you share it with Praveen, he’s good enough to help you build the strategy.

Web Revamp & Marketing for Specialty Foods Company

"Their team is knowledgeable and pays attention to details."

May 2019 - Ongoing

Wild Creek Web Studio revamped a website for a specialty foods company. Their team created a digital marketing strategy and integrated a payment processing system.

Balaji Sivaramakrishnan
Business Head, SGR (777) Foods Pvt LTD

The website is now bug-free and sales have doubled as a result of the engagement. Wild Creek Web Studio effectively manages projects and consistently communicates. Their high-quality work is a result of their professionalism.

777 is a South Indian brand that manufactures pickles, masala powders, papads, etc since 1954. It is a pioneer in its own industry and has strong goodwill earned from its quality in food production. I work as a Business Head in 777 and take care of the company's own retail outlet and franchise outlets.

For what projects/services did your company hire Wild Creek Web Studio?

Although we are into the food industry for more than 6 decades, we were lagging in the digital business and its aided modes. So, we were looking for a practical, sharp and understandable provider who can work on our website revamp it and help generate business thorough digital marketing

1. Website revamping
  2. Digital marketing
  3. Streamlining online transactions using digital payment modes
  4. Up-gradation, maintenance of website periodically

From a known business connect who is also a good friend of mine.

We had bugs in our website which we wanted an expert to work on it cost effectively. Website speed was a big concern which we wanted Wild Creek to work on it and bring down the time, which they did it amazingly great!

I am in frequent touch with 2 key people but unaware of the team size and other members.

1. The website was facelifted and bugs were removed
  2. The third-party payment gateway was suggested by Wild Creek team which seems to be very useful and it is the flagship move for us from WC team
  3. Got 2x sales growth continues as a result of WC extensive DM across platforms.

Very effective and spontaneous.

Their team is knowledgeable and pays attention to details. Getting the requirement into their mind and hence giving the desired output as results.

As such I haven't found any, to be honest

Overall Score Good
    On time
    Worth your penny
    I got the result
    Sure for someone who needs an easily accessible person to hear your needs

SEO, PPC, and Web Design for Dental Practice Chain

"It’s all been positive and impacted my business."

Jan. 2017 – Ongoing

Wild Creek Web Studio provided a variety of digital marketing services for a dental care company. They did SEO, PPC, content creation and social media marketing, while also redesigning the website.

Prem Alex Lawrence
Director, Gold Dental Care

The digital marketing campaign positively impacted the business and increased lead generation. Wild Creek Web Studio's team delivered work on time and communicated effectively via phone and email. They provided excellent service throughout the project.

I’m the director of Gold Dental Care, one of the largest chains of dental clinics in Chennai, India.

What challenge were you trying to address with Wild Creek Web Studio?

I needed help with SEO, PPC, and web design.

They handle my social media marketing, SEO, PPC, redesigned my whole website, and sometimes do content creation. They run a lot of social media campaigns.

I have a main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Wild Creek Web Studio?

I heard about them from a common friend.

We started working together in January 2017 and the work is ongoing.

It’s all been positive and impacted my business. We’ve had good feedback. The website is easier to use and looks better. I’ve seen lead generation as a result of their social media work. Their service is excellent.

How did Wild Creek Web Studio perform from a project management standpoint?

They deliver on time and within our budget. We communicate via phone and email.

They deliver what they promise. They push us in order to finish in the timeline.

There’s no need to improve.

They always delivered on time or ahead of schedule.
    They’re a huge value for the money.
    My website is great and I get good feedback from users and customers.
    I already recommend them and would recommend them to all my friends.