Helping SMBs succeed through innovative strategies

White Shark Media’s core purpose is to help small to medium sized businesses succeed through our innovative search engine marketing strategies.

Our cost-effective, flat fee marketing solutions come with full transparency, no contracts, and administrative  access to your Google AdWords account.

Miami, FL

iMarine Inc.

A Star Movers Texas

Platinum Pro Painters Canada

Veterinary Practice Digital Marketing

"They’ve been there when I’ve needed them, and they respond to any type of issue we have with the website."

White Shark Media managed the client's website and optimized it to increase sales using search engine optimization and pay-per-click strategies.

Washington DC Metro Area
Owner, Animal Orthocare

White Shark Media provided great customer service and had produced notable sales growth for the client. They have been responsive and proactive. There were no complaints reported.

The company makes custom prosthetic and orthotic devices for pets. We’re a global company.

What is your role and responsibilities?

I’m the owner.

What was your goal for working with White Shark Media?

At first, the objective was to find a firm to take our domain and create a new website, and then enhance visibility and get more sales through our website.

Web design and SEO [search engine marketing] are the main services provided. Every month, they track results and change things according to the results seen in the SEO changes. They create ads and campaigns, and we try to rank high on Google organically.

What was your process for selecting with which White Shark Media to work?

It’s been a couple of years ago now. I don’t know if I reached out to them or vice versa. I can't remember who initiated contact. I was looking for someone new to take control of our domain and website. I might have searched them out. I just can’t remember.

Can you give a sense of the size of the initiative in dollar terms or a personnel work-hour figure?

It was less than $10,000. We pay them $350 a month for services, but spend much more on online marketing campaigns.

When was the work completed?

This is ongoing work. We have had a strong relationship for two or three years.

Do you have any statistics or metrics to track improvement from the project?

There’s not much competition so we’re usually ranked first through third on Google. We do a lot of sales through the website, too.

Are you satisfied with their performance?

I am satisfied. Our business has been growing. Implementing them into everything has been a major contributor to that growth. I don’t have any complaints. They’ve been there when I’ve needed them, and they respond to any type of issue we have with the website. If I need to include something new, they get on it right away.

Is there anything unique or special about White Shark Media that really makes them stand out compared to other online marketing companies?

Their customer service is fantastic. I usually change companies every couple of years to get a new feel and new look, but White Shark Media is on top of everything, so I don’t see myself switching.

What advice would you give to future clients of theirs?

My suggestion is to be open and honest with your goals, and they’ll try and help you meet them.

There is nothing to note.

Platinum Pro Painters Digital Marketing

"[T]hey really go above and beyond. It’s not just advertising for us, they really turn it almost into an experience."

White Shark Media has become a digital marketing partner for a residential and commercial painting company. They provided pay-per-click and SEO services to place the company on top of search engine results.

Calgary, Canada
President of Calgary Office, Platinum Pro Painters

White Shark Media's efforts made a huge impact on sales, with $400,000 in the first year and 50 percent growth in the third year. They were quick to resolve issues and have an excellent dedication to providing top-quality results.

Please describe your company.

We’re a residential and commercial painting company. We also do specialized coatings for concrete. Our Calgary office has been working with White Shark for about three and a half years, and our Ontario office for about five or six years.

What is your role and responsibilities?

I’m the president. I own the Alberta market.

What was your goal for working with White Shark Media?

Our overall goal is to get us to the top for all relevant keywords on Google.

In terms of SEO [search engine optimization], we hold them accountable for getting us to the top of search engine results. We have mostly worked on PPC [pay-per-click] campaigns, but started using them for organic search optimization toward the end of 2014.

What was your process for selecting White Shark Media with which to work?

The founder of our company found them and hired them. I think he just did research online, and then really just built the relationship based on results in time.

In the $10,000 to $50,000 range.

Is the work with White Shark Media ongoing?

Absolutely, yes. We have no plans to stop because it's very successful.

Are you satisfied with their work?

They’ve only been working on our SEO since September, but out of all the companies we’ve worked with, they’ve shown the best results already. I love White Shark Media because they have produced a great return on our paid search investment, I think the world of them. Whenever we have an issue, they’re on it right away. I have nothing poor to say about them.

Do you have any statistics, metrics, or positive trends you can share regarding their work?

Our first year, we did $400,000 in sales. Our second year we doubled that. We’re probably going to see about a 50 percent sales growth in our third year. These strong metrics are largely attributed to White Shark Media's efforts because the majority of our business comes from Google searches.

I guess it’s their dedication to providing top-quality results for their customers, and really working with their customers. White Shark checks in with us every month to make sure everything is going well, make sure we’re happy, and make sure we’re getting the results that we need. So, they really go above and beyond. It’s not just advertising for us, they really turn it almost into an experience.

Originally, they didn’t offer SEO services, and we kept telling them that we wanted that service from them. They went out and recruited someone who does SEO so they could provide a full solution. I’m not going to say they did that just for us, but it let us know that they listen to our feedback and take action on it.

Women's Fashion Retailer Pay-per-click

"They are very attentive to our needs and responsive."

White Shark Media managed the efficient paid search campaign needed by the company to maximize the corporate budget.

New York Metro Area
Co-Owner, Women's Fashion Retailer

White Shark Media provided a strong return on investment. There is a demand to include SEO in their services for them to be a more comprehensive digital marketing partner. The team showed attentiveness and responsiveness throughout the project.

We are a small business based in Northern New Jersey. My grandfather started this business more than 80 years ago. We are proud to have kept the same retail location for so long, but now focus more on e-commerce sales. I run the business with my brother.

We needed to find a PPC [pay-per-click] management firm that could maximize our spending. We are a smaller client and don't have a big budget, so we need to be very efficient with paid search spending.

White Shark Media was selected to provide paid search management. They reached out to us, and we decided to work with them. We do not work with them on SEO [search engine optimization], but will start with another agency since it's not White Shark's focus.

We are very satisfied with the work of White Shark Media so far. We have stuck with them after a couple of other firms failed us. The only issue I could mention is that I wish they would add SEO services so they could be a more comprehensive digital marketing partner. Overall, we recommend them and have had a positive return on investment. They are very attentive to our needs and responsive.