Boost your E-commerce - Magento certified experts

Whidegroup is perfectly balanced team which masterfully combines ingenuity and mind of programmers, flight of ideas and creativity of designers together with managers’ prudence. All of us genuinely loves his work, and in everyday struggle with tasks we sharpen our skills and rise to a new stage of expertise. We are always in the loop of the latest news and trends in area of our activity, and we are not easy to surprise.

Our main activity is related with Ecommerce: 7+ years of Magento/Magento2 and Shopify platforms, and we are ready to help your business to reach success. Also we provide service of Magento consulting, that will be interesting for e-shop owners due to its effectiveness based on more than 10 years of ecommerce experience of our co-founders.

Web-development is about us: either it’s a small task to solve your particular issue or the full-cycle when you come to us with an idea and you get the top notch end-product.

Zaporizhzhia, Ukraine

E-Commerce Web Development for Equipment Company

"They handled issues with professionalism and timeliness, and they quickly understood what we needed."

Apr. - June 2018

Whidegroup upgraded an e-commerce website's features, expanding the search function and improving the UI/UX.

Penrith, Australia
Shaun Rynne
Marketing Manager, Alpha Catering Equipment

The website's bounce rate rapidly dropped by 10% while sales, leads, and conversions increased. Whidegroup addressed issues promptly and made adjustments until everyone was completely satisfied. Their affordable pricing complemented their professional management style.

We are one of Australia's leading commercial kitchen equipment suppliers and importers. I'm the marketing manager. One of my main responsibilities is our e-commerce website.

For what projects/services did your company hire Whidegroup?

Another company developed our website, which had a lot of issues. The timeline was running behind, and management was getting frustrated.

Our website needed countless major updates.

We looked at four other companies, but Whidegroup was quick to offer additional services. Out of all the portfolios, theirs was best.

They scrapped the previous company's ideas and designed and developed their own updates and features. They added a filter to the website and updated the functionality, look, and feel of its search feature.

I was the main point of contact between Whidegroup and our upper management.

After launching the update, we saw an increase in sales, leads, and traffic. Our receptionist noticed more phone calls and our website's bounce rate declined by roughly 10%.

The project manager at Whidegroup was always online when we needed them. They handled issues with professionalism and timeliness, and they quickly understood what we needed.

They're fairly small, but their costs were appropriate, and they fixed issues almost immediately. Everything they did was a compromise; we negotiated until everyone was happy.

They could open up an Australian office. Different time zones mean I need to be online late to talk to them, but that occurs with any business on the other side of the world.

Magento Development for Luxury Ecommerce Company

“I am currently very happy with their team and their service.”

Oct. 2017 - Ongoing

Whidegroup helped a luxury e-commerce company improve their e-commerce platform on Magento. The team continues to collaborate on updates for the platform.

Pennsylvania
GM, Luxury Ecommerce Company

Whidegroup’s efforts have produced positive results. With their responsive customer service and efficient communication, the team has been able to complete tasks by their deadlines and to the desired standard.

I am a general manager at a luxury e-commerce company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Whidegroup?

We needed development assistance with our e-commerce site.

Whidegroup provided development services for our Magento platform. Initially, they found and fixed a complex problem with the code. Now, the team continues to update the website.

We work with a team of three of four developers.

How did you come to work with Whidegroup?

We decided to work with them because they could quickly fix the issues with our website.

We have spent at least $70,000 so far.

We started working together in October 2017 and the partnership is ongoing.

Our collaboration with Whidegroup has been positive. The team is very responsive to our needs and always available to discuss the project.

How did Whidegroup perform from a project management standpoint?

Whidegroup is very time-oriented. They stick to the established timeline. We communicate daily through Skype and track the project’s progress through Trello. Though we speak different languages, the barrier hasn’t caused many problems.

No, I am currently very happy with their team and their service.

I recommend clients give clear instructions for the project to avoid miscommunications or possible language barriers.

E-commerce Web Redesign for IT Products Retailer

“I am confident that I can rely on Whidegroup to perform well.”

Mar. - May 2018

Whidegroup created an update for an e-commerce website on Magento. They used provided PSD files that displayed the desired design to guide their development process.

Newark, New Jersey
IT Administrator, IT Products Retailer

Whidegroup accurately replicated the provided design in a professional and high-performing platform that increased incoming traffic and sales rates. The team graciously accepted feedback and responded promptly.

I’m the IT administrator at an IT products retailer.

What challenge were you trying to address with Whidegroup?

We wanted a team of developers to update our website.

Our in-house digital designers created PSD files to illustrate the desired website and we sent them to Whidegroup. They developed the updates for our e-commerce platform on Magento.

I worked mainly with the managing director and a few frontend and backend developers.

How did you come to work with Whidegroup?

We first found them on Upwork. Their team was organized and we decided to bring them on for the project.

We have spent between $6,000–$7,000.

The project lasted from March–May 2018.

Whidegroup’s development work reflected the PSD files we provided and the result led to increases in website traffic and sales. The platform is professional, accessible and has more capabilities. There were no issues throughout the project.

How did Whidegroup perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicated very efficiently and workloads flowed smoothly. We used Jira to submit requests and manage the project transparently. Additionally, the Whidegroup team was receptive to our feedback.

I was impressed with their communication and professionalism. I am confident that I can rely on Whidegroup to perform well.

We only started using Jira on the second part of our project, but I wish we used it from the start. It was much easier to speak directly with developers rather than rely on a middle person.

Magento Dev & Support for Mobile Phone Retail Distributor

"Overall, they have had a very positive impact on our system."

Mar. 2016 - Ongoing

Whidegroup customizes, maintains, and secures a Magento ERP platform. They handle bug fixes and updates, support a variety of plugins, and monitor the platform for issues.

Rayleigh, United Kingdom
Web Manager, Nutel Solutions LTD

Because of Whidegroup's dedicated assistance, the platform rarely presents bugs despite processing a large volume of orders. Although there have been problems with miscommunication, the team addresses issues thoroughly and turns tasks around promptly.

I am the web manager for Nutel Solutions, a wholesale and retail distributor for mobile phone accessories and spare parts. I oversee all the company's IT infrastructures.

What challenge were you trying to address with Whidegroup?

We needed someone to manage and maintain the advanced features in our Magento platform.

After some performance problems, we needed customization, general maintenance, and security. They have handled all that, helped with the ERP system, and assisted with most of our large Magento tasks.

We use many Magento plugins and extensions, but don’t get the best support for them. Whidegroup helps with bug fixes and major patch updates. Several months ago they spent a lot of time setting up an update, testing it on their development servers, checking for issues when it went live, and fixing them quickly if needed.

Now they mostly provide support and maintenance. They've done all the customization and larger work we wanted. They take care of the smaller things and the Magento elements outside our expertise.

We deal with two people. There are two or three developers, but we generally don’t contact them.

How did you come to work with Whidegroup?

We found them on Upwork while looking for a company whose hours fit with ours. They had good feedback and their Upwork profile looked strong, so we approached them. They're an hour behind us, which was perfect.

We have invested around £40,000 (approximately $53,000 USD).

We began working with them in March 2016, and the relationship is ongoing.

Without them, we would have struggled to fill as many orders as we have done. The system couldn’t have handled the volume of orders we've sent. They manage and maintain a small portion of the entire system. If any bugs or issues come up, they take a look. Overall, they have had a very positive impact on our system.

How did Whidegroup perform from a project management standpoint?

They are normally responsive and helpful. If I have an issue, someone looks at it quickly. Sometimes it takes them a little while to respond to a Skype message, but they respond within an hour or two. More often than not, they fix the issue. We usually contact them directly through Skype.

They use Jira for project management. We create jobs and post screenshots there when we encounter bugs. Sometimes their developers ask questions within Jira and we respond back as quickly as we can.

Sometimes it's frustrating if we send them a Skype message about an issue and they don't respond within 10 minutes. That's more us being unreasonable, since they might be busy doing something else. However, as soon as they see it, they respond and let us know when they can look at it.

Be clear and upfront about your needs and requirements. Take the time to explain them step by step. Take screenshots and give examples.

We've had problems with incomplete deliveries, but have later realized that we hadn't explained our needs properly. We've gone back and developed our requirements into a storyboard, so everything is visually clear and exactly how we want it.

Magento Development for Office Furniture Retailer

“They take care of their customers.”

Oct. 2016 – Feb. 2017

Whidegroup developed a new e-commerce website on Magento 1 for an office furniture retailer. Their work included a large, custom-built module.

Skjetten, Norway
Sondre Kjellmann
eCommerce Manager, Kjellmann.no

Whidegroup created a gorgeous, user-friendly site that dominates the market and brings strong positive feedback from customers. They deliver superior customer service with strong availability and support. They offer expert developers and high-quality code at reasonable prices.

I’m an e-commerce manager for a small office furniture retailer.

What challenge were you trying to address with Whidegroup?

I didn’t have good communication from other development companies I contacted. I needed a company to help with web development and to be available for me all the time.

They helped me develop a completely new e-commerce website on Magento 1. I did most of the design and gave them requirements for how its appearance. In the beginning, they gave me some PSDs. I modified them and gave them back to get the look that I wanted. They also built a new, large module. We’ve since created a new website on Magento 2 platform.

I first worked with their business development director/co-founder. Then, I worked with their managing director all the time. I also worked with a project manager.

How did you come to work with Whidegroup?

I reached out to them through Upwork. They had many good reviews.

We spent $60,000.

We worked together from October 2016–February 2017.

Before I contacted them, our website didn’t look good and it wasn’t easy to place an order. After the new site was developed, we had success. Our customers were satisfied and said it was great compared to our competitors.

How did Whidegroup perform from a project management standpoint?

They are always online. I can reach them nearly 24/7. They’re genuinely helpful all the time and always answer me within five minutes. For planning, we used Jira. We have an online place where we can discuss tasks and set up task names and such. We also use Skype.

Their developer writes good code. They’re always available and give good responses.

They take care of their customers. They get to know the customer and their skill level and work with them. You definitely need Skype to communicate.

Overall Score I have only good things to say. I’ve used other companies and always fell back to Whidegroup. I always feel like I’m in good company when I’m with them.
    They’ve always been helpful and answer my questions quickly. They always meet deadlines.
    The cost hasn’t been that high and it’s worth it. I tried doing it for lower cost with other companies, but it’s not worth it.
    They provide great code. They also built a new, large module that’s really impressive.

Magento 2 Extension for Independent Software Vendor

“They can resolve anything in a timely manner.”

June - July 2018

As a third-party contractor, Whidegroup created a custom Magento 2 extension that allows customers to make bulk orders online.

Manchester, UK
David Shield
Digital Product Owner, Business Computer Project

The extension has significantly enhanced user experience and is expected to boost customer loyalty. Whidegroup technical skills and personal approach set them apart from other vendors.

I work for a digital independent software vendor that creates ERP and retail solutions.

For what projects/services did your company hire Whidegroup?

We hired them to develop a custom Magento 2 extension to simplify bulk-adding products to a cart. Initially, customers had to upload a CSV/XLS file to add numerous products.

Our goal was to have a properly developed and thoroughly tested extension that can be uploaded to the Magento marketplace.

Whidegroup was the best in terms of competence and reasonable pricing.

The Magento extension development involved some frontend and backend work.

We worked with one part-time project manager and one full-time developer.

The extension improved our online purchasing experience, which we hope will increase customer loyalty.

I communicated with Whidegroup's co-founder, who effectively handled everything regarding development.

Like a boutique agency, they can resolve anything in a timely manner. We knew who was actually working on the project, so we never felt like we were working with a large, impersonal company.

I didn’t notice any problem.