Successful Apps & Websites. Guaranteed in Writing.

We help you get more clients, build great software, and scale your business. All results are guaranteed by legally binding contracts.

Customer Satisfaction Rate: 100%

Percent Of Clients On Multiple Engagements: 100%

Testimonials

"From my first interaction with Wesrom, I knew these guys were a cut above the rest. I've been delighted with their work every step of the way. Wesrom aren't just a contractor to us. They're our partners. They are truly vested in our success and show up every day to over deliver. I can't recommend them enough." -- Julien Breteau, COO, A+ International Healthcare

"Not only did they stick to the promised timeline, they blew us away with the amount of detail they delivered. The best part about working with them was how they kept a line of communications open throughout the process, if we ever had any questions or input they responded immediately." -- Steve Cimino, CEO, Cookfeed TV

"Without a doubt, the result was both outstanding and very representative of who we are and what we offer. Moreover, we received some valuable technical support and advice, which prevented future undesirable situations and supplementary investment. " -- Rania Taskmakidou, CEO, Elenic Events

"Technical support was fantastic. The team was able to drill down into the work done by my designer to quickly understand what they were trying to achieve and help me understand how to best use the software to fit my needs. I'd highly recommend them and would gladly use their services again." -- Pete Thorpe, Associate, Commings & Co. Relators

Custom Software Development and UX/UI Design: Websites, Web Apps, Mobile Apps, eCommerce, IoT, Enterprise App Modernization, Tech Management & Support

Marketing Strategy: Market Research, Branding, PR, SEO, CRO, PPC

Content Marketing: Blogging, Guest Blogging, Social Media Email

Las Vegas, NV
  • 3730 South Las Vegas Blvd.
    Las Vegas, NV 89109
    Romania
  • Union 177
    Mexico City, DIF 11800
    Mexico

A+ International Healthcare, Resulta Wealth Management, Cookfeed TV, Elenic Events.

Digital Marketing Support for Health Insurance Company

"They are the best digital marketing and development company I have ever worked with."

Jan. 2016 - Sept. 2017

Wesrom Corporation provided concurrent digital content marketing and CRM development. The former supported social media management and a web app project. The team also helped with operations and service.

Hong Kong
Head of Operations, Global Health Insurance Company

The website’s overhaul improved SEO rankings significantly while the CRM upgrades increased efficiency. Reputation improved as well. The team exceeded expectations to make on-time deliveries. They were knowledgeable, communicative, and well-priced.

I was Head of Operations for a global health insurance provider. I oversaw operations, marketing, and technological development.

What challenge were you trying to address with Wesrom Corporation?

When I started my role, the company didn’t do digital marketing. We needed a vendor to establish a strategy on deadline and additional resources to supplement our in-house technological development team.

Initially, their digital marketing strategy supported three e-books, social media management, and web development. They fixed issues in our not-yet-released CRM and accelerated our development project, which was already 18 months behind schedule. In addition, Wesrom Corporation made improvements on the sales side and supported our team on operations and customer service. Wesrom Corporation completed the app and CRM in anticipation of a major industry event. However, we had to cease content marketing because the company pulled my budget.

The team included a project manager and up to two developers at any given time.

How did you come to work with Wesrom Corporation?

Although we heard pitches from several international companies, Wesrom Corporation’s proposal stood out because it was clear, pragmatic, and reflected the team’s expertise. I had also known them from a previous engagement.

We spent $106,000.

We started working with them in January 2016 and the project ended in September 2017.

Our Google rankings improved dramatically, from page 10 to page one. The CRM enabled us to produce quotes for hundreds of clients within a couple minutes. That improved efficiency—from up to two hours—was invaluable. In addition, their content creation positioned us as experts in our field and made our website look more reputable.

How did Wesrom Corporation perform from a project management standpoint?

They set realistic expectations and always went above and beyond to deliver on time.

They were committed to success as if it was their own business. The team brought new ideas to the table and became part of the team.

No. Their partnership was the best experience I’ve had.

Be clear in what you want or expect from a project. Communicate regularly and let them help where they have more expertise. They are experts in their field and they are constantly developing new skills. As an organization, they are extremely efficient and systematized.

Overall Score They are the best digital marketing and development company I have ever worked with.
    They were on time consistently and communicated clearly whenever an unexpected issue arose.
    They are priced reasonably for the quality of work delivered.
    They were excellent on each project.
    I have already recommended them to several companies. Quality companies and individuals like them don’t come along often.

Marketing and Development for Streaming Platform

" He (Wesrom's CEO) gives you his time and he makes sure that everything you want and need is accounted for."

2016 - Ongoing

Wesrom developed a live streaming website and iOS app for a platform that connects chefs to a wide audience. They also provided a marketing and social media strategy, along with producing content for their website.

1–10 Employees

Boston, Massachusetts
Steve Cimino
Founder, Cookfeed.tv

Although the company has yet to fully launch into the market, they have received positive feedback from users who have tested both the mobile app and website. The combination of high-quality products and superior customer service makes the partnership with Wesrom a worthwhile one.

My company is a live streaming platform for chefs to communicate with their fans, share information about themselves, humanize what they do, and connect with people who are interested in food on a higher level. We’re also adding the ability for chefs to have people come and eat with them after they demonstrate their cooking prowess online.

What challenge were you trying to address with Wesrom Corporation?

I first connected with Wesrom for help with our marketing strategy, and they did a good and detailed job for us. After that, our relationship kind of grew. We were looking to build a prototype, and Robert, the CEO, let me know that Wesrom had a development team as well. We hired them for that project, and they did a great job.

Our product manager did a little bit of the web work, but I'd say 99.9% of the work was outsourced to Wesrom Corporation. To use our service, you visit the website and click “Stream,” and then you can stream everything you're doing from your iPhone, iPad, or desktop. Wesrom first developed our prototype, and then they started to work on our minimum viable product, website, and iOS app. The iOS app includes live streaming and chat and is available in the App Store. Our other development projects are ongoing. Our company is changing its focus at the moment, but most of the core features that Wesrom has developed for us still make sense for the direction we’re heading.

How did you come to work with Wesrom Corporation?

We found Wesrom through VentureApp. I put in a request for marketing strategy, and I was presented with three companies, one of which was Wesrom. We had a great conversation, and I ended up picking them to work with.

How much have you invested with Wesrom Corporation?

Wesrom developed our web-based live streaming prototype for $10,000, which was a little lower than some of the other quotes I received. The marketing strategy they put together for us was around $3,000. So far we’ve invested around $25,000 with Wesrom, and we’re looking at investing $20,000 a month for continuous development, with the quote for the full iOS app being around $250,000.

I think we’ve worked with Wesrom for about a year. We did the marketing strategy first and then started working on the app development, which has been ongoing for about nine months. The marketing team still posts for us on Instagram and Facebook as well, and they produce a lot of the content, which is great.

I think the metrics we’re seeing right now would be unfair because we haven't gone for a full-scale launch yet. I can say that our Facebook page has grown from zero followers to around 400 followers within a few months, which I think is good since we haven't put a concerted effort into promoting it at this point. We’ve received positive feedback so far, and the app is functional and clean. There are technical issues here and there like with any app launch, but the overall look of the app and website is good.

How did Wesrom Corporation perform from a project management standpoint?

I think three or four developers ended up working on the website and app, and they performed well from a project management standpoint. When Robert says he’ll deliver on something that’s in his control, he delivers when he says he will, if not earlier.

What did you find most impressive about Wesrom Corporation?

I think the reason why I continue to work with Robert is that I know he’s listening to what I’m saying. Our work is not just a business transaction for him. He gives you his time and he makes sure that everything you want and need is accounted for. I’m sure most people have had meetings and calls where they feel like they’re being rushed so the person they’re meeting with can get to the next person. I’ve never gotten that feeling with Robert. Whenever I've wanted to get in touch with him, he’s made himself available. Their products and services have been great, but their customer service also has been top notch.

Are there any areas Wesrom Corporation could improve?

I can’t really think of any ways Wesrom could improve. I wish Wesrom had more of a local presence so we could meet face to face, but I know that’s out of his control. Our relationship is ongoing precisely because I can’t find too many areas for improvement.

Wesrom Corporation has gone above and beyond what we’ve given them. Their rates have been good throughout our work together.