The Well Advertising Inc.

The Well is a fully integrated advertising agency offering, marketing strategy, brand creative, media buying & planning, and a full suite of digital solutions. We specialize in partnering with mid-size businesses to increase sales. Plain and simple.

The Well consists of senior-level executives who have gained experience in nearly every industry while working at some of the largest ad agencies in the world. We love what we do, and it shows in our passion for our clients and our work.

Chicago, IL
  • 230 W. Superior Suite 300
    Chicago, IL 60654

Branding & Digital Marketing for an IT Solutions Company

"The Well Advertising does an excellent job of understanding what we're looking for."

July. 2018 - Ongoing

The Well Advertising helped rebrand a thought leadership website post-acquisition, as well as map and redirect the URLs to the new website. They also provide consulting services.

Marc Cunningham
Marketing Web Specialist, Sirius Computer Solutions

Website traffic and visibility have increased markedly since the engagement began. The Well Advertising keeps the project moving through constant communication and status updates. Responsiveness and an ability to turn constructive feedback into implementable deliverables are hallmarks of their work.

I’m the marketing web specialist for Sirius Computer Solutions. We're an IT solutions integrator based out of San Antonio. I'm in charge of our website. I keep our content up to date and help with landing page design.

What challenge were you trying to address with The Well Advertising?

We acquired a company and its thought leadership website. We needed to rebrand and update that website to redirect all of the articles to the new updated URL.

The Well Advertising worked together with me on mapping URLs for redirects. Once I mapped them, we worked together to collaborate on the new URL structure. There was some inconsistency with the previous structure so we updated that as well. They use a custom CMS. Then I provided our brand guidelines for them to update, and we rebranded that site. It was a fairly large project due to making sure all of the technical elements were aligned correctly.

They continue to do some consulting for us and go-to-market planning. I've also worked with them on a few one-off projects. They built and helped design our managed services pages. We gave them the requirement, and they did the rest. We had other websites that needed to be redirected to updated URLs as well.

I primarily work with Staci (president & founder, The Well Advertising). I also work with a couple of developers.

How did you come to work with The Well Advertising?

We basically inherited them through the acquisition. They’d previously worked with my manager and a few other marketing associates at the company that we acquired. The Well Advertising initially built the old thought leadership website back in 2011.

We spend between $50,000–$100,000 a year.

I started working with them in July 2018, and the thought leadership project was completed in October 2018. The overall engagement is ongoing.

The Well Advertising really helped maintain SEO value, which was the main goal of the URL redirect project. They made sure URL redirects were implemented correctly. Our website traffic and search visibility have increased.

How did The Well Advertising perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team is awesome. We collaborate quite well together. Even though I'm in charge of our website, I rely on The Well Advertising’s technical execution expertise. We speak a common language. I tell them what we need, and they give us exactly what we're looking for every time, which is amazing. We communicate mostly via phone and email, with the occasional Webex if we need to screen share.

The Well Advertising does an excellent job of understanding what we're looking for. They then turn that into a solution that’s exactly the way we want it to look. They also do a fantastic job on the turnaround time. It’s a pleasure to work with them because it’s so easy.

No, I don't think so. They're always available to us and very responsive.

Their custom CMS is somewhat finicky. If you're getting something developed by them, be sure to ask for any specific items or functionality. They're great at delivering what you want and finding solutions to complicated problems.

From what I've seen, their prices are very reasonable.