Business Software Dev, Integrations, Cloud Hosting

WeGotCode.com offers three primary services to our clients.

1. Custom business software development.  We automate line-of-business processes, improving efficiency, reducing errors, and saving money.  We develop applications for web, mobile, and native (Windows, macOS.)
  2. Systems Integration.  We couple digital systems so that they can communicate with one another.  Examples: create a data warehouse and extract the data from a CRM or ERP.  Create real-time dashboards and visualizations.  Connect your systems to your partners.
  3. Cloud based solutions.  We design apps for the cloud and migrate existing systems.  Discount hosting for Microsofts Azure and Office 365.

WeGotCode competes on experience, quality, and personal service. Our code works.

Canton, GA
  • 6175 Hickory Flat Hwy. Ste. 110-143
    Canton, GA 30115

We serve companies of various sizes, from startups, to other consulting firms needing integration expertise, all the way up to publicly traded companies who need very specialized skills for enterprise-class solutions.

Data Replication for Software Development Company

"I was amazed by the level of support we received during and after the project."

June 2018 - Ongoing

WeGotCode.com provided data replication services for a software development company. After an initial meeting, the team held a discovery session to examine the client's database and form a strategy.

Atlanta, Georgia
Lamarcus Barton
Software Development Project Manager, South Eastern Networking

The data replication allows the internal team to provide data collected in real-time to their users. WeGotCode.com effectively manages projects, sticking to schedules and deadlines. The team is hard-working, knowledgeable, and well prepared.

I am the software development project manager / Technology Director for an app startup. We develop project management tools for companies like Starbucks, and Dunkin' Donuts. Our tool is used to track the deployment of the POS and other systems throughout the US and Canada.

For what projects/services did your company hire WeGotCode.com?

Data Replication

The goal was to replicate the data captured in our mobile app into our clients Quickbase instance. We later needed the application to replicate to multiple instances.

We were given a short timeline to meet the clients request of data replication prior to their next major deployment. My team looked for developers on both UpWork and Linkedin where we engaged with WeGotCode

After the initial contact via linked in, we scheduled phone interview to discuss capabilities and overview of the potential project. I then met with then client again to finalize data replication requirements, followed by another meeting with WeGotCode.

During the discovery session, we examined our database, the clients Quickbase instance, and talked solutions. We received a SOW the next morning, and work was completed within a week once signed.

Shannon is my point of contact from WeGotCode, I didn't have contact with the other members on his team

The successful completion of the replication project, has allowed us to offer our clients something that other tools not the market down. We now provide data collected in real time to our clients, which has brought in more business.

Shannon was extremely communicative throughout the process, keeping me updated on development status throughout the process. He managed the schedule extremely well, allowing us to meet our deadline. WeGotCode was there to offer support after deploying the new system, checking in to make sure things were running as expected.

I most impressed with the level of knowledge, and being well prepared with information for every meeting. I was amazed by the level of support we received during and after the project.

There were no failure points in any of our projects, the only downside would be pricing. Pricing can be a bit expensive for small start ups, but my team has quickly learned that quality costs. we have never had a issue with any of the work completed by WeGotCode

exceptional scheduling, and communicative of any delays before the fact.
    within budget
    exceptional communication, time management, and development
    I would refer WeGotCode for anyones software needs

Custom Application Integration Dev for Consulting Firm

“We’ve worked with a lot of partners, and WeGotCode.com is probably my favorite.”

Dec. 2018 - Ongoing

They developed a custom application integration solution for a management consulting firm’s client. The solution moves data from NetSuite to an Azure analytics platform. They’ve also done testing.

Jason Bean
VP of Analytics, Messina Group

WeGotCode.com has satisfied the requirements by delivering a solution that accurately captures all relevant transactions and data on a daily basis. What sets them apart is their unique combination of technical skills, communication abilities, and business acumen. They take ownership of their work.

I’m a partner and analytics practice area leader at Messina Group, a management consulting firm. We focus on the mid-market and national consultancy.

What challenge were you trying to address with WeGotCode.com?

We hired WeGotCode.com to do a custom application integration for one of our core clients.

WeGotCode.com built a custom, robust solution connecting NetSuite to our Azure analytics platform so that we could pull transactions and data from NetSuite in an accurate and timely way. The solution involves custom scripts and APIs to facilitate the movement of data from Netsuite to Azure.

We have 2–3 people from their team working on this project.

How did you come to work with WeGotCode.com?

We work with a private equity firm and several of their portfolio companies. We were brought on when one of these companies experienced a failed analytics implementation. The company had actually hired WeGotCode.com to build the integration, but in reviewing WeGotCode.com’s work, we realized they were extremely competent; the other partner, an incumbent analytics company, had been the problem. We elected to retain WeGotCode.com’s services and give them more work.

My company has spent somewhere in the range of six figures.

We began working with them in December 2018, and the work is ongoing.

The success of their work is based on whether the solution is capturing all relevant transactions in a timely fashion. We track that every day, and it’s been perfect.

How did WeGotCode.com perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve done very well on their side. They co-manage the project with us, and Shannon (Founder, WeGotCode.com) leads their work from a project management standpoint. He does well with all of the soft skills surrounding the project; he’s really good in front of clients as far as estimates, tracking, and work details.

A custom integration is very technical, and I’ve found that it’s difficult to find a provider who can both develop the solution and be a good communicator. What I really like about WeGotCode.com is that they’re good communicators with business acumen. We’ve gotten a good sense and understanding of what they’re building and how it works. It was obvious from the moment we were introduced that they were a rare blend, and I’ve really liked working with them ever since.

WeGotCode.com takes ownership of the solution, meaning they develop, test, and own it from their standpoint. A lot of times, you’ll get a company that just develops the solution and then expects the client to test and validate it, but that’s not really owning it.

I haven’t been exposed to some of their other offerings. If I were them, I’d be thinking about how to scale and what other solutions to get into. However, the work they’ve done for us and the length of time it’s taken them has been really good, so I don’t have any improvement suggestions.

I think they have a lot of relatable experience from the other work they’ve done. I’d recommend getting them involved in business requirements right away. When I need help finding a client solution, Shannon always has a relatable story. They provide valuable information that helps guide the right technical solution for the client. I think that oftentimes, people have the notion that they should figure out the business requirements and then bring in a customer integration provider after the fact, but that is a mistake. Get WeGotCode.com involved in the business aspect of the solution early.

Overall Score We’ve worked with a lot of partners, and WeGotCode.com my probably is favorite.
    We’ve never had an issue with completion dates or anything like that.
    For what we get from them, they’re very reasonable. We haven’t worked with them on a leveraged model that might give us a lower blended rate.
    They’re reliable and responsive, and they own the solutions they develop.
    I’m very likely to refer them.

Custom Software Development for Logistics Consulting Firm

“They've delivered on their timeline promises and have a good process in place.”

June 2018 - Ongoing

WeGotCode is developing a custom project tracking software solution for a client on Azure.

Marietta, Georgia
MIchael Harris
Co-Founder, Simple Insight

WeGotCode delivers high-quality code on time that requires few iterations or fixes. They're also very easy to work with and professional when presenting information directly to clients as needed.

I'm the co-founder of Simple Insight, a consulting firm that does various projects in technology and logistics for medium-sized businesses.

What challenge were you trying to address with WeGotCode?

We reached out to WeGotCode to develop a custom software solution for one of our clients.

WeGotCode developed a web-based project tracking application for one of our clients, using Azure. They collaborated with our team to develop the requirements and wireframes but also assisted with some of the design. The platform allows employees to track and record monthly transactions relating to properties, holding individuals accountable for following up with their clients as needed. It essentially eliminates previously manual processes and expands the amount of information they're able to record.

We primarily work with Shannon (Founder, WeGotCode), as well as another developer.

How did you come to work with WeGotCode?

I met Shannon at a networking group, and we got to talking about ways we could collaborate.

We've probably invested close to $100,000 or more.

The project began in June 2018, and it's mostly been completed.

WeGotCode continues to deliver on milestones on time without running into any significant roadblocks. They've delivered on their timeline promises and have a good process in place.

How did WeGotCode perform from a project management standpoint?

They've performed very well thus far. I can trust them to speak directly to our client because they're very professional and knowledgeable. They're also good at managing their time and keeping us up to date on their progress during regularly held meetings.

WeGotCode's work hits the mark on the first try without requiring as many iterations as other developers I've worked with.

They could work on being less technical when presenting information to clients.

Follow their schedule, working in lots of time to collaborate and hold discussions as often as possible throughout the project.

Overall Score They were easy to understand and work with overall.
    They've been great about dealing with difficult schedules and delays on the client end.
    They're competitively priced for a US vendor and provide a good value.
    Most development projects have a few bugs on the first round.