Studio of Motion Design and VR/AR content

BRONZE VERIFIED

WeeDesign is a studio specialized in the creation of 2D/3D motion design, animation, and VR/AR content. The mix of our art and tech skills is the perfect way to create innovative content for the new reality.

We provide such types of video content: 2D/3D and frame by frame animation, explanatory videos, promotional videos, logo animation, VFX and more. Our team of animators and developers can create, test and integrate the content into a VR/AR environment.

We are high-skilled in Cinema 4D, Octane, Maya, Unity, Unreal Engine, After Effect, X-Particles, Toom Boom.

We are always ready to chat and would gladly provide you with a free pre-estimation of your project.

+ 33 09 70463990 France

+1 646 5832403  US

+38 067 7732391 Ukraine

[email protected]
-----------
WeeDesign est un studio spécialisé dans la création de motion design 2D/3D, d'animation et de contenu VR/AR. Le mélange de nos compétences artistiques et technologiques est le moyen de créer un contenu innovant pour la nouvelle réalité.

Nous proposons de tels types du contenu vidéo : animation 2D/3D et image par image, vidéos explicatives, vidéos promotionnelles, animation de logo, effets visuels et plus. Notre équipe d'animateurs et de développeurs est capable de créer, tester et intégrer le contenu dans un environnement VR/AR.

Nous sommes hautement qualifiés en Cinema 4D, Octane, Maya, Unity, Unreal Engine4, After Effect, X-Particles, Toon Boom.

Nous sommes toujours prêts à discuter et nous vous fournirons volontiers une pré-estimation gratuite de votre projet.

+ 33 09 70463990 France

[email protected]

Paris, France

Zurich, United Film House, Codeur, Mhaata Gallery, Fruitibureau, Boost VR, Best Nounou, Cabinet Jacquet-Duval Avocats, etc.

This 30 seconds long 3D animation was created as a short add for Thermosculpt, a dietary supplement designed for thermogenic fat loss, energy enhancement, concentration, appetite suppressant, metabolism enhancer, and mental focus clarity.

This video campaign should speak to women looking to improve their health, energy, and overall fitness.

At the very beginning of the video, an animated bottle of Thermosculpt

gets up, then goes through her day and appears to shape up by the end of the animation.

Animated video for Boost VR studio

This animated video was created as a stylized presentation for the Boost VR studio.

Lucien AR book Image

Lucien AR book

We have created 3D illustrations and animations for the book "Lucien: le petit poisson qui n'aimait pas l'eau" and optimized them for AR.
To get to know more about the project please follow the link: https://weedesign.fr/project/lucien-ar/

Showreel, 2020

This Showreel contains the projects

of animation, motion design and VR/AR made by WeeDesign in 2020

EVENT SHOWREEL (motion design) | WEEDESIGN

The showreel in question is a mixture of 2 monumental events we have accompanied as a motion studio. The first one is the largest international practical conference “AI Ukraine” (October 2018, Kiev). Our WeeDesign team was honored to create video content for the opening of this conference. The main goal was to show the blend of real and artificial, the interaction of a human being with digital intelligence. The second one is

EPAM’s 25th anniversary (February 2019, Kharkiv). Our team has created an impressive opening show combining light, music and dance dedicated to EPAM’s main achievements.

This promo video was created by WeeDesign for the freight taxi 2040.
To see the process of creation, feel free to follow the link: https://weedesign.fr/project/1064/

BEST NOUNOU | 2D PROMO VIDEO

An animated video for Best Nounou is a 30-second classic animation with script writing.

The goal was to promote the site for nanny search in original, funny and dynamic way.

Cinema loyalty card animation

This short 2D animation with 3D elements was created for a cinema in order to represent to customers their new loyalty card.

Codeur | 2D Infographic Video Presentation

This video motion design was created for Codeur.com to illustrate the article of the blog "Social networks in 2018". The goal was to make the video as dynamic as possible by adding fast animations add rhythmic music.

CABINET JACQUET DUVAL AVOCATS, 2D

The video consists in the presentation of our offer dedicated to the whistleblowers.

Motion Design en 2018 (Vidéo Scribing/Whiteboard Animation)

This whiteboard video explainer shows that motion design is becoming a real trend on the web in 2018.

Our studio has illustrated the problem of project overload and what is proposed as a solution.

FRUITI BUREAU | 2D EXPLAINER VIDEO

Our studio created this explanatory video in order to present and describe

the process of creation and delivery of fruit bouquets for Fruiti Bureau

Design, Optimization, Animation of 3D Assets for AR Game

"They are very responsive and quality-oriented and went out of their way to give us everything we asked for."

Oct. - Dec. 2019

A creative studio hired WeeDesign to take storyboards, characters, and environmental elements and turn them into fully realized 3D models with animation optimized for ingest into 3D scenes in an AR video game.

Brooklyn, New York
Nicholas Rubin
Creative Director, Dirt Empire

WeeDesign's work was high-quality and exceeded all expectations, as well as being easily integrated into production, saving the studio time. The team at WeeDesign excelled at communication and prioritizing work so that they were always making progress.

My creative studio specializes int he creation of experiences for live events primarily using projections, environment design and interactive experience. I am the chief creative and supervise all aspects of our projects.

For what projects/services did your company hire WeeDesign?

We engaged Wee Design to take storyboards, characters and environment elements and turn them into fully realized 3D models with animation optimized for ingest into our Unity scenes. These 3D elements would be the backbone of the 3D scene we used for an AR video game performance.

To have a library of characters and other 3D elements we could use to compose the 3D scene with all of the attributes needed.

Vitaliy introduced himself to me within an online animation community and we discussed the possibility of his firm helping me on various projects. This one seemed like the best fit to try the new relatonship.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

The project is an experimental performance where there are live actors on stage and the audience is wearing AR headsets watching the performance through a layer of 3D real time animation.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

We gave the Wee Design team a selection of creative design references and they worked on selections of artwork progressively with regular feedback from us on how to improve and eventually hand off a finished usable asset to us.

Everything that the Wee Design worked on was easily integrated into our production pipeline. They even in some cases could help us optimize the models for Unity that saved our artists time making the assets work.

Vitaliy and his team were great communicators. They always knew exactly what was next on the list, exactly what sort of feedback they needed to gather so their artists could keep working. This was also impressive considering we were working in different time zones and with a team speaking another language. Their skill set was perfect for our needs and everything got done in a timely fashion.

They are very responsive and quality oriented and went out of their way to give us everything we asked for.

No we were very satisfied with everything we asked for.

Easy communication
    Very reasonable
    Always well-organized and high quality.
    Very likely

Character Design for Insurance Firm

"WeeDesign was clear about the project details."

Feb. - Apr. 2018

WeeDesign designed characters that represent company values to support an initiative for an insurance company. The team developed the designs to employ in a variety of use cases including for the website.

Marcel A.
Reinsurance Coordinator, Insurance Company

WeeDesign produced deliverables on time that communicated the business values effectively to satisfy internal stakeholders including leadership. The team was engaged and responsive to feedback, adapting designs accordingly. They provided a project overview that ensured a transparent collaboration.

I’m a reinsurance coordinator for an insurance company.

What challenge were you trying to address with WeeDesign?

Our CEO organized a project with a workshop to share the same culture, values, and work ethic with all of our employees. We needed an agency to design characters that respond to our needs. We wanted to create a community of characters who reflected the values of each collaborator in the company.

WeeDesign designed characters based on the values that we wanted to share. Their team developed the community characters for us to use in many instances such as to create comics.

I was in contact with Alla (Project Manager).

How did you come to work with WeeDesign?

I found them online and contacted them via email. We approached many companies but WeeDesign was the perfect fit for us.

We spent between $10,000–$25,000 on their services.

We worked together between February–April 2018.

We’re happy with the design of the characters as well as the website because the prototypes of the characters are clear. Our directors appreciated the designs because they were simple and clear for anyone in the firm to understand. WeeDesign was the perfect partner.

How did WeeDesign perform from a project management standpoint?

Following the first draft, we gave them feedback for adjustments. WeeDesign listened and understood our needs. Their team reacted to our feedback quickly. They respected the schedule and gave us the character designs on time.

WeeDesign was clear about the project details. They were also clear about their services, so we knew how and why every euro was spent.  Compared to the competition, their price was fair too.

We weren’t in contact with the team that drove the project because they didn’t speak French. It really wasn’t a problem because we had 1–2 points of contact.

Be precise about what you need. If you’re clear about what you want, they will provide you with the right services.

Motion Design for Professional Learning Platform

"They were quick to respond and complete the project."

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

WeeDesign provided motion design services for the client's training videos. They worked collaboratively with the client to produce content.

Video Director, Professional Training Platform

The project was completed successfully. The team at WeeDesign worked quickly and possessed excellent project management throughout the engagement.

I'm a director at a professional coaching organization that produces training videos.

For what projects/services did your company hire WeeDesign?

We wanted assistance with motion design for within our videos.

The goals were to produce motion design elements for our video.

We were referred to them by a colleague who had previously worked with them.

We exchange an outline of the video. They produce the motion design elements and we provide edits and suggestions, if necessary.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

They were quick to respond and complete the project.

The project was completed successfully and the video is up on our YouTube.

The workflow was very good.

Their responsiveness and reactivity to issues were most impressive.

Music Video Production for YouTube Channel

"The team was composed of very talented graphic designers and animators."

Oct. 2019 - Apr. 2020

WeeDesign created a cartoon music video for a YouTube account. Their designers and illustrators designed storyboards that were appropriate for the music.

YouTuber, Karal Gaming

WeeDesign completed the project without any issues. They were in constant contact with the client and very amenable to making changes. Their team completed the work in a short period of time and built a satisfactory product.

I'm Youtuber.

For what projects/services did your company hire WeeDesign?

I was looking for a team capable of creating a cartoon on a music video and adapting quickly to changes.

I intended to offer this music clip to my youtube community.

WeeDesign caught my attention because they have a very interesting portfolio. I immediately liked their artistic style and the fact that their team is very complete.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

After having discussed my expectations at length, WeeDesign offered me several storyboards. We chose together what seemed most suitable for the music we had to illustrate. Then, I could validate the colors of the drawings and the animations before giving my final validation for each of the scenes.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

The team was composed of very talented graphic designers and animators who helped me in each stage of the realization.

In a few months the entire project was completed without any problems. I am very satisfied

WeeDesign and I exchanged over a very short period and the team who understood my project and my expectations carried out personal research (atmosphere, decor, characters) in order to make my project even more alive.

WeeDesign goes to great lengths to satisfy its customers. There is an almost permanent contact with the members of the team and this allows for very productive exchanges. The team adapts to requests and is made up of very talented people who do not hesitate to do everything possible to make your project as real as possible for you.

No. I am very satisfied, I will work with them again in the future.

Video Production for Hollow Core Manufacturing Co

"They are very client-oriented and complaisant."

Nov. - Dec. 2019

WeeDesign produced a 60-second 3D animation explainer video to promote a hollow core slabs manufacturing company. The team created one character to explain the business in the video to be posted on a website.

Chieti, Italy
Roman Kondratyev
Sales Area Manager, Nordimpianti System

WeeDesign provided a deliverable that is expected to increase user engagement with the website. The team directed the engagement capably, which resulted in a smooth collaboration. They accommodated requests to ensure customer satisfaction.

Our company designs and manifactures the machinery for hollow core slabs production. I'm project and sales area manager for Asian markets

For what projects/services did your company hire WeeDesign?

WeeDesign has created for me a 60 seconds 3D animation that I am going to use to promote my business.

My goal was to create a catchy 3D animation that I would show to my potential customers to better explaine my product's advantages and post it on the web site in the future.

My collegues from other companies have already cooperated with WeeDesign and they highly recommended to me to turn to this studio.

Guys have created for me a 60 seconds long 3D animation with 1 character that explains the activity of my company,

I can suppose a 3D modeler, an animator, a sound technician and a project manager were involved.

I haven’t posted the animation, still I’m sure it will attract customers and will make people search through the site of my company.

Everything was smooth.

They are very client-oriented and complaisant.

Have nothing on my mind for the moment.

3D Video Animation for Health & Fitness Product

"...the team at WeeDesign did everything they could to ensure a fast and beautiful product within the allotted budget."

Dec. 2019 - Jan. 2020

WeeDesign created a 30-second 3D animated short for a third-party health/fitness client. The spot and 15-second abbreviated version will broadcast on US TV, social, and mobile.

Camille LaBry West
Creative Director, United Film House

WeeDesign went the extra mile at each step to ensure the end client was satisfied. Despite the time differences, the team adapted well to the schedule, keeping ahead of tasks. They were creative, collaborative, and communicative.

I am the creative director of a video production company in Los Angeles, CA.

For what projects/services did your company hire WeeDesign?

A fully 3D animated 30 second spot (as well as a 15 second cut down). Both will air on broadcast, US television and social media, phones, tablets etc for an experienced client in the health/fitness space.

To provide the client with two colorful, dynamic spots that educated the audience in an engaging manner.

Through reviews and thorough research, with some competing price comparisons to value of work output to use as guidelines.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

Fully 3D animated, the audience goes through a "day in the life" of the anthropomorphic product as she realizes her fitness goals quickly.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

WeeDesign worked with us every step of the way, making changes as needed and ensuring the client's satisfaction

WeeDesign was incredibly detailed and communicative, even going the extra mile at every turn to ensure the client's 100% satisfaction. They really pushed hard to create something above and beyond amazing!

WeeDesign worked with our schedules even though we are on opposite sides of the globe! It worked out perfectly to receive notes early in the morning, chat a bit early/mid day, then receive results before we work up again. They were always one step ahead!

This was an incredibly collaborative and easy process. WeeDesign was communicative, attentive, and creative. They are warm, professional, and really deliver high quality results!!

I really got the sense that the team at WeeDesign did everything they could to ensure a fast and beautiful product within the allotted budget.

Overall Score Outstanding the whole way through from start to finish!
    Timely results
    For quality output to fee costs, WeeDesign can't be beat!
    Beautiful craftsmanship!
    Would definitely recommend!

Video Production for Financial Comms Agency

"Our cooperation was smooth and efficient. WeeDesign's team is clearly experienced and adheres to all the deadlines."

Sept. - Oct. 2019

WeeDesign created a three-minute video featuring the partner’s new facility. It highlighted the benefits of the new project.

Account Manager, Financial Comms Agency

The partner's investors have expressed positive feedback and satisfaction with the video. The team produced good results through efficient communication by the projected deadlines. The video is now showcased during roadshows and is succinct and understandable.

I am account manager at a financial communications agency.

For what projects/services did your company hire WeeDesign?

We need a 3-minute animated video about a new facility for one of our clients who would demonstrate it to the investors during roadshows.

We needed a sleek dynamic business-like video which would highlight the benefits of the new project. It should be short and easy to understand.

We checked about 7-9 agencies online whose works we liked and then we asked for the estimated quotes. WeeDesign's team was communicating efficiently from the very beginning and their quote was competitive.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

We shared the key input data for the video as well as the client's vision of its styely. The WeeDesign team was quite responsive and able to produce the results which pleased both us as the agency and the client.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

At first we were concerned about the timezone difference, but our account manager was making himself available when and as needed.

WeeDesign produced the final video in line with the deadline. The client's management showcased it during the roadshows and the investors were saying they were pleased with it. It really caught the essence of the new project.

Good results, efficiency in communication, deadlines and of course - price

Hard to say... They are true professionals.

3D Model Creation for Silicone Mold Company

"Everything was done in consideration of all my requirements, demands and wishes."

Aug. 2019

WeeDesign designed a three-dimensional mold of a rose which allows it to be printed by a 3D printer. The client engaged with the project manager who oversaw the engagement.

Moscow, Russia
Director, form3d.ru

WeeDesign delivered a design that's ready for manufacturing. They took careful consideration of the client's demands and requirements. As a result, the end product was perfect.

Development, manufacture, sale of silicone molds

For what projects/services did your company hire WeeDesign?

For creation of a 3D model of a rose.

To create a high-quality model of a rose in order for it to be printed using a 3D printer

I liked WeeDesign’s offer and their site convinced me they were professionals.

A 3D artist created for a me a model of a rose. He/she managed to make the exact copy of what I needed.

I’ve communicated with the PM.

The model created perfectly hits all my requirements and I’m going to use it in my manufacturing

Very effective, no complaints here.

Can not say

Video Production for Video Agency

"They establish a very effective and clear workflow."

Sept. 2019

WeeDesign animated a video for a video agency. While the script and treatment were mapped out beforehand, their team was responsible for the execution of the video.

Loughborough, United Kingdom
Creative Account Manager, Video Agency

The internal team was satisfied with the finished product, which met expectations. WeeDesign is flexible and communicative, successfully addressing arising challenges.

Creative Account manager - Video agency

For what projects/services did your company hire WeeDesign?

We needed support with an animation project

To have Wedesign support us with the production if the video

Recommended

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

Script and treatment were mapped out by us and then executed by we design

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

Main contact was Alla. She was great and made herself available at all times. Very slick operation

Very happy with the end result. Exactly what we were looking for

They establish a very effective and clear workflow. They were flexible when we needed them to be and communicated challenges they were facing effectively

Communication

Video Production for Law Firm

"They have a perfectly effective workflow."

Apr. - July 2019

WeeDesign filmed and produced a video advertisement to whistleblowers for a French law firm.

Legal Advocate, Jacquet Duval

The team from WeeDesign successfully launched the video, demonstrating great expertise, patience, and creativity throughout the process.

Cabinet Jacquet-Duval Avocats

Video production

To present our offer dedicated to the whistleblowers.

By searching online for video production companies.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

The team worked with us at each step of the production.

Our video has just been launched.

They have a perfectly effective workflow.

Knowledge, skill, patience, creativity, budget.

We are very satisfied.