We expand your internet reach

WeDoWebApps offer immaculately charismatic services in the global domains relating to IT services and real business solutions. As an IT services provider, the organization strives to deliver graphics, wireframe design, prototyping, website design and development, mobile applications development, UX/UI, SEO for corporate clients or individual seeking high-end professional and trustworthy sites as well as publications.

The product and service to clients are tailored to perfection and as per their specific requirements. We believe in combining professionalism and value-added services for having a range of bespoke designs with solutions that are irrespective of any terms and conditions. As a company having the vision of leading IT services provider globally, we aim towards developing sustainable solutions in the domains of information, technology, automation, communication and business solutions. As small footsteps towards the journey achieving its visionary goals, The enthusiastic working atmosphere keeps us motivating to get best outcomes at every move.

Today, the company offers services with graphics design, the web, mobile and online software development leading to ultimate profitability to the clients. The organization emerged as a specialist in eCommerce development services for overseas customers with the utmost accountability. Multiplying business domains, the organization entered into mobile applications industry becoming the veteran organization in Mobile development services. With the commerce industry marking its presence over several online platforms, the company adept collective skills of developing the dynamically changing requirements of the international businesses. With dynamically changing mobile technologies in recent past, the company accomplished astute strategies and gained competitive advantages with the agile learning attitude and skills by the organizational workforce.

Hallandale Beach, FL
  • 450 Paradise Isle Blvd Suite 306
    Hallandale Beach, FL 33009

DC Thomson & Co. Ltd., High Caliber Line, Ladders And Access Ltd, Affordable granite, Studiorav, Gomie Design, Cosign, Decor A List Ltd, Redperformancemultisport, TruExperienceTravel, Vanquish Fitness, Jangolo, Shaba

Creative Bunny

Added digital download, fix bugs and make it fully functional.

Hockey Wales

We redesigned this site from scratch as well as improved some functionalities.

Ile Alo

I've developed Ile Alo site from scratch based on client PSD file.

HPE Racing Advice

HPE is the community racing advice app that brings together some of the best tipsters in the game with a committed community of racing, football and sport enthusiasts, all looking to grow their point bank.

Pipcar (Cab booking) App

Pipcar is ride sharing app that connects drivers and passengers who want to share a ride. We've developed app in both English and French lagnuage from scratch and you can dowload it from PlayStore.

Enjoy Lagos

Enjoy Lagos Mobile Application is the 1st ever Tourism Mobile Application in Africa aimed at stimulating the local and national economy while offering attractive discounts to shoppers, organizing private tours, booking flights and honeymoon packages, nearest ATM, emergency points etc for tourists and indigenes of Lagos state.

Singuu App

This is Music app but it does not have any website interface. It has simply a backend admin panel built with the CodeIgniter framework.

Baeble Music App

This application uses Vimeo player and therefore the same SDKs are installed in the application code. It also has Chromecasting feature and is one of the popular channels for music streaming. The application is simply fed by the admin under various music categories.

Beano

(Worked on this Multistore Magento project and migrated one of the stores on Shopify, https://beano-shop.myshopify.com/)

Access24

24 hours news channel for Up-to-the-minute news from around the World, Business, Sports, Tech and offers in-depth coverage and analysis across all major TV, digital and mobile platforms.

COSIGN

COSIGN connects you to your favorite brands and retailers in just one tap. COSIGN is the first app to make products in your photos ready-to-buy, turning your social media followers into customers and your style into a way to earn cash rewards.

VH Maintenance

This app is designed to provide information to residents about the Community Association and its operations, about the activities of the Owners Association and to receive valuable feedback about the community from residents.

Jangolo

Online store for selling Fruits and Vegetables with multiple options and shipping. Entire site was designed and developed by my team from scratch. Actually the site was redesigned from the older version to new one.

Rekalmbutiken

This project is retail based business and I had to create a plugin for Magento 2 platform migrating the website. creating the plugin for per product having a range of products selected along with the prnting cost per product was one challenging task to complete as a standalone application, which I created successfully.

The One

Dating site for finding Jewish peoples and meeting with one another forming a community. There are hardly any sites available in market as of now which provide such a divine and pure services of connecting peoples for a noble cause. There is no hard core dating material or information alike other dating sites used in this which was designed and developed purely by my team.

Boster Bio

This website is a good revenue generating business, which actually stooped showing transactions in the Google Analytics. We are working as consultant to the this website and assists in completing any king of maintenance tasks to this website.

Fastbatts

Online store for selling types of batteries with various variants, sizes and materials with multiple options and shipping. Entire site was designed and developed by my team from scratch. Actually the site was redesigned from the older version.

LaddersandAccess

Online store for selling Ladders throughout UK regions with various variants, sizes and materials with multiple options and shipping. Entire site was designed and developed by my team from scratch. Actually the site was redesigned from the older version to new one which was created way back in 2010 with old code structure and lacking performance issues. At the moment the site is stable.

Highcaliberline

Magento eCommerce site with multi vendors and wholesale market of products with multiple categories and options to choose from. Highly customized backend with a search feature to modify advance search options up to extended level. Full front end design layout and many other customized features enabled and implemented on front and back end.

iOS & Android Dev for Development Company

"Overall, it was a superb experience."

Mar. 2017 - Jan. 2018

WeDoWebApps developed Android and iOS apps that allowed users to browse posts and stream videos. The apps were built with React Native, integrated Firebase SDKs, and featured adaptive bitrates.

Toronto, Canada
Utpal Jani
Account Manager, Tech-Guru

The apps launched successfully thanks to WeDoWebApps' timely deliveries, efficient workflow, and stellar technical work. The team delivered milestones on time and responded promptly to any inquiries.

I was the account manager for the entire development cycle.

For what projects/services did your company hire WeDoWebApps?

WeDoWebApps developed a mobile application that displayed local news in Nigeria. Their task was to develop the app for iOS and Android.

Our main goal was to find an easy, reliable solution. We considered developing native apps, but diverted to a cross-platform solution because of budget concerns.

I found many U.S. mobile development companies on Google, including WeDoWebApps. I briefed 10 companies on my requirements and got responses from seven. After two or three weeks of discussion, I finalized the top three companies. We communicated directly with their manager and chose WeDoWebApps.

The product was an application that allowed users to view the latest posts, stream videos, browse different categories, and save their favourite posts. They based the backend on a WordPress website and built the apps using Swift and Java. WeDoWebApps suggested using React Native to develop for iOS and Android simultaneously. That saved effort, time, and money.

The app integrated Firebase SDKs for analytics and notification management. When the admin posts and checks the notification box, they send a notification to every device on which the app is installed.

Both the website and the apps had a live streaming feature. We used in-house hosted media servers with adaptive bitrates for video streaming. Users can view three different streams depending on their bandwidth. The app was hosted on the HTTP Live Streaming platform and accepted connections from any IP to attract viewers all over the globe.

The team consisted of one React Native developer, one designer, one backend developer, and one project manager.

We successfully launched the applications. Overall, it was a superb experience.

WeDoWebApps assigned a project manager throughout the project and emailed weekly updates. At the end of every month, I had a scrum call with whole team. The deadline for the project was nine months, and we defined milestones to eliminate delays and lags.

I was impressed by their timely support. When I raised issues, they addressed them quickly, whether through an email or a text message.

I would suggest that they train their team in English communication, which was a bit lacking.

Overall Score They should keep delivering the same quality work.
    It was excellent.
    We stayed within our budget.
    Good
    I would most likely refer someone to them.

Web App Development for Bookkeeping Software

“WeDoWebApps’s dedicated effort to understand the exact nature of my project was what I appreciated most.”

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

WeDoWebApps was engaged by an entrepreneur to design, develop, and implement a bookkeeping app that lets companies invoice their customers. The backend CRM visualizes data analytics.

Founder, Bookkeeping Application

WeDoWebApps designed a sophisticated web application with a sleek, easy-to-navigate UX/UI. The team offers attentive support on a continuous basis and always promptly receives and returns correspondence. They also offer rapid and comprehensive quality assurance, bug fixes, and troubleshooting.

When I started this project, I was in the initial phases of launching a new company for a bookkeeping application balance and customer database.

What challenge were you trying to address with WeDoWebApps?

My company centers on a web application that lets businesses register and pay monthly fees for our customer invoicing system. Functionally, the main features make up a basic bookkeeping package. I hired WeDoWebApps developer to design and build this product.

WeDoWebApps developed the end-to-end web app using the PHP programming language. Its backend CRM customer database includes functions that analyze user engagement. Data visualization options let users email a PDF to print or display results digitally to post online. A trial balance feature inputs sales data and computes overhead based on revenue and expenses. It displays simple profit loss and generates a related balance sheet.

The team supported the web application's design phase as well. I originally considered hiring a designer and sending them a type of PSP. Fortunately, WeDoWebApps had an in-house design team I could use instead. I held three-way Skype calls with their designer and project manager and we used the screen sharing function to collaboratively design the layout.

Ever since they achieved the first spec, they’ve been advising me on SEO best practice. They guide me through the steps to make it SEO friendly. We’re currently in phase two of the project and might use more SEO packages in the next few stages.

I worked with one of the directors regularly and spoke to another director once or twice. WeDoWebApps also assigned me a project manager and two designers.

How did you come to work with WeDoWebApps?

I found WeDoWebApps after extensive online research.  I'd contacted a lot of companies and noticed that many of them were harder to communicate with. I really wanted a team with proficient English fluency who could create entire websites and web applications.

I shared my concerns about complex, difficult features that pertain to bookkeeping systems. We decided to break down the engagement into smaller invoices, rather than taking the entire risk in one go. Along with the genuine interest they expressed, this made me feel confident hiring them.

I’ve spent $15,000 on my work with WeDoWebApps so far.

We started working together in February 2018, 3-4 months ago now, and our partnership is ongoing. They've achieved the first spec at this point and are focused on extra tasks outside the initial scope.

WeDoWebApps produced work I found quite helpful. I really valued how much they kept to their word. They ended up using the design I liked best. I was pleased with the end product’s overall professional look and feel. They're responsive and capable at QA. As soon as I report a software glitch, they immediately start fixing it.

We generated some great new ideas together while implementing all the included features. Since they did such a great job with this deliverable, I want to work on more feature add-ons and SEO to increase its overall value and benefits. It's just now taking shape, and hopefully, I'll have a full corporation created shortly.

How did WeDoWebApps perform from a project management standpoint?

We split the project into phases based on a set number of tasks they completed. Communication was quite good. We held frequent Skype conference calls and used screen sharing. They always promptly answered my calls.  Even if they were in a meeting, they’d get back to me within half an hour.

Between the designer, director, and project manager, someone was almost always available. If they were all occupied, I could easily reach out to another team member who’d either answer my question or pass it along so I knew it would be dealt with.

When I spoke to them originally, they spent two hours pinpointing all the specific requirements in detail. WeDoWebApps’s dedicated effort to understand the exact nature of my project was what I appreciated most. I valued their commitment to customer service and client satisfaction.

I was very satisfied with this partnership because if I ever wasn’t fully satisfied with something they produced, they’d work hard to improve it until I was. For example, I didn’t like how one small aspect looked, which we'd worked on a few times at that point. I decided to test it out and see how it went, and they improved it to my liking.

My advice is for future clients to know exactly what they want. Take time to write down all the features and functionalities you need.

Despite the extra features I added on top of the original scope, they delivered on time or even earlier than I expected.
    I got a good value from this engagement. Originally, the price was higher and they eventually came down to a cost that fit my budget.
    They not only achieved their goals, but also went above and beyond the requirements.
    I would definitely refer them.

Web Development for Promotional Products Company

“The project was complex but they were able to approach it and accomplish it with no issues.”

Mar. 2017 - Ongoing

WeDoWebApps work on an e-commerce Magento-based website, focusing on the design, functionalities, and features. The frontend and backend work involves HTML, CSS, JavaScript, and hard coding.

Irwindale, California
Marketing Project Manager, High Caliber Line

The team is communicative and responsive despite significant a time difference. They address bugs or issues with the site quickly, and liaise with the hosting server as required. They always ensure everyone is satisfied before completing work, which is reflected in the high standard of the site.

I’m a marketing project manager/graphic designer at High Caliber Line, a promotional company.

What challenge were you trying to address with WeDoWebApps?

We have an e-commerce website that is Magento based and we needed the website design, functionalities, and features updated.

We started with giving them minor challenges like updating the website and the security. When we saw they were able to do that, we gave them more challenges. We wanted our website to be updated on the frontend and backend. Slowly and gradually they were able to complete it in a timely manner.

We gave them a design outlining how we wanted it on our end and with what type of functionality. We explained it to them beforehand. Before any type of project rolled out, they told us what they could do and what type of issue might occur and we’d discuss it from there. Once we approved on our end, we give them a timeframe and they start working on it. They’ll usually give us an update within 1–2 days. For example, we wanted a feature where a customer can select a product, grab the text information and images, and convert that into another window. They can then create a PDF of what they did. Currently, they are working on a feature where customers who are visiting the website can switch in between USA pricing and Canada pricing.

They used HTML5, CSS, JavaScript, and hard coding, while the backend was Magento. When we have any type of bugs that involve the website not working, they go and talk to our hosting server. Usually. we get that bug fixed. We also have a live website and a development website. Sometimes we want to update the database on the development site for certain projects and they’re able to do that too.

I work with 1 person. He’s the team leader. He takes the information I give him and he hands it off to his team.

How did you come to work with WeDoWebApps?

We were looking for a new developer because we had a bad experience with others. I posted a job and they were one of the companies that applied for it. I looked into their profile and liked what they were working on. I gave them the project and we went from there.

$18,000.

We started working together in March of this year and the work is ongoing.

The work that they’ve done is pretty good. We had some challenges, but they’re easy to communicate with and we’re able to fix any type of issue that’s occurred during the project. We solved it without any other issues. The project was complex but they were able to approach it and accomplish it with no issues. If we had any bugs, they were able to fix that as well.

How did WeDoWebApps perform from a project management standpoint?

I’d give them an 8 for project management. The main issue we have is the time difference. They’re in India and we’re in the USA so they also have different holidays. They met the deadlines for the most part. The ones we didn’t meet was because we were solving issues and then getting it ready and approved by us. They were just minor bugs and not big issues. We communicate via Skype and email.

The reason I like working with them is they don’t do something until we’re satisfied with it. They’re really easy to communicate with. They’re knowledgeable in what they’re doing and they’ll give you updates as soon as possible on the project they’re working on.

They could get adjusted to the time frame of any customer they’re working with. Sometimes when I talk to them on Skype or email them, they won’t respond in a day because they are closed.

Overall Score They’re easy to work with but sometimes there are challenges. We’re always able to resolve these over Skype or email.
    They usually finish our projects before the deadlines.
    The cost is good relative to our budget. They’re willing to work around it and I’m happy with that.
    Their service is pretty quick. They give timely updates and they’re easy to communicate with.
    I have had a good experience with them. They worked until we were satisfied with the product.

Web App Dev for Jewish Dating Website

“The project management was wonderful. They have a very neat and systematic process.”

May 2017 - Ongoing

WeDoWebApps developed a WordPress-based dating website using PHP open source as the platform. They fully customized the theme, working on sales and the layout, and continue to provide support services.

Miami Metro Area
David Heller
Development Manager, Find The One

The custom website was delivered within the month-long timeframe required and is of high quality. They are an attentive, communicative, and dedicated team, sending very regular updates about progress, and going above and beyond to maintain the partnership through after-service support.

Find The One is an enterprise company. We are a dating website for the Jewish community. I’m the development manager, so I watch over the process of the development.

What challenge were you trying to address with WeDoWebApps?

We hired them to develop the website.

We were planning for a technology which allows us to modify the site in our own way because we don’t want to depend on the developer for changing minor things. We decided to go with WordPress as a PHP open source platform.

We set it out for one dating theme which was our label from Google. We asked them to use that theme and integrate it into WordPress, and modifying it as per our requirements by adding the Jewish community images, the search bar, modifying the search bar, modifying the registration process, etc.

The entire theme was customized by their team. They modified the sales, the layout, and created the website as per our requirements. The website is finished, but we are still working with the team because our number of users is increasing. They are constantly providing us maintenance and support.

I was in contact with Milan [Founder, WeDoWebApps] throughout the development process. He was the technical advisor of the company, so he helped me to understand the requirements better. He suggested some modifications and he was the one point of contact with me.

Whatever I told him, he passed it on to the development team and made it work. He updates me every other day about the project progress or any kind of solutions we required, any kind of queries we would have. He was the person to guide us about all the technical terminologies and about the whole development process.

How did you come to work with WeDoWebApps?

I found WeDoWebApps online. They were located in Florida and through their website details, I got connected with one of the project managers. I searched out their LinkedIn profiles and talked to them about the services. I described my offer and requirements and asked for the quotes for the whole website.

I contacted many other companies as well and received around 8 to 10 quotes for the website. We narrowed it down to 3, and WeDoWebApps was one of those. They sent a detailed description and explanation of how they would develop the website. After 15 to 20 days of our discussion with the 3 companies, WeDoWebApps was the one who confidently passed each test we were looking for. Mutually with my management, we decided to go with them.

We agreed on a fixed cost of the website which was $7,000, and for maintaining the website and keeping it up to date, we have agreed on a monthly fee of $500.

We started working with them in May. We have hired them for a fixed price for updating and maintaining our website for 6 months. We are still under contract until March of next year.

In terms of the development process, I like how their team works. There are many challenges initially when thinking of developing this kind of website. It’s not a simple dating site. It was a challenge of how we can get success, but the team was brilliant. They were knowledgeable, and we have had good results in terms of making the website live.

How did WeDoWebApps perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very responsive. They were attentive, and every day or every other day, they let me know the progress. They understood the whole concept and the requirements, and they passed it on to the development team. The project management was wonderful. They have a very neat and systematic process.

Their team is in India. We were in contact via phone, emails, Skype, etc. Our main communication was through Skype because we can have quick communication and replies. I’m based in Florida and their headquarters are in Florida as well. I met with their CEO once when he visited us.

I’ve been in the business for the last 13 years and have worked with many development companies. My work is to find a partner with the development firms from whom I can get the work done. The best thing I have found about WeDoWebApps is their after-service support. Once the project is delivered, many companies don’t even bother to reply or get in touch, but they are still in contact with us after all the payment is clear. Only 10% of the total payment is left which as per our agreement is after the end of the contract, but still, they are attentive to our needs.

They are attentive and good at the technologies they do, so I don’t feel that any improvement is required as of now. Maybe based on new technologies, if they can catch up with those, it could be of benefit to them as well.

If someone comes to me looking for a development company, then definitely I would advise them that if you are looking for quality work, the best support, and maintenance for your services or your product, go with this team.

Overall Score I’ve been promoted in the company because of the good work from them. They helped me to impress my management.
    They gave us a deadline of 30–35 days and at the end of that, they were ready with the beta model.
    They were a bit higher than other companies, but I’m okay paying higher fees if I’m getting high durability and high quality.
    I would like to recommend their team to my friends and colleagues. I’m in discussion with their project manager about 1 or 2 more projects.

WordPress Consulting for Web Design Agency

"They were friendly, helpful, and professional."

Mar. 2019 - Mar. 2019

WeDoWebApps provided consulting services for a set of WordPress and JavaScript solutions.

Newquay, United Kingdom
Bryan Picoto
Web Designer, Pristinewebwork

The team was innovative and effective. Their communication and professionalism stood out.

I’m a web designer at Pristinewebwork, a web design agency.

For what projects/services did your company hire WeDoWebApps?

We engaged WeDoWebApps to provide consulting services.

We needed detailed advice on a particular set of issues.

We found them through PeoplePerHour.

WeDoWebApps provided a set of recommendations for WordPress and JavaScript solutions.

We worked with a two-person team.

They were friendly, helpful, and professional. The communication between teams was great.

The team was highly effective.

They were forward-thinking in addition to being highly professional.

No, they did a good job.

Outsourced Dev for Creative Digital Agency

“WeDoWebApps has first-class knowledge and extensive experience.”

As a third-party vendor, WeDoWebApps assists with various projects in web and mobile development. They also handle project management and client relations.

Director, Digital Design Agency

WeDoWebApps’ reliability and expertise make them an invaluable partner. They’ve provided helpful advice and contributed to award-winning projects.

I’m the director of a digital design and development company.

For what projects/services did your company hire WeDoWebApps?

We hired them to assist on projects and handle overflow.

We wanted to increase consumer spend by making websites more mobile-friendly and up-to-date.

We have a long-standing business relationship.

From start to completion, they provide guidance on best practices and future-proofing.

The team has 50 developers on hand.

Without them, my business would not have been able to grow into the award-winning agency it is today.

Their project manager handled client relations and helped ensure a smooth delivery.

WeDoWebApps has first-class knowledge and extensive experience. We’re impressed with their willingness to go the extra mile and get the project completed.

What tips or recommendations do you have?

If you don't know how they work, you may need to adjust your communication style. When you do align with them, the working relationship is smooth and effective.

It’s extremely easy.
    It has been excellent.
    They’re top-quality.
    I won’t, as I will recommend my company for WeDoWebApps to undertake the work.