Rapid Design Led Product Development Team

WeDigTech is a end to end product development & system integration company with a team of 120+ developers & designers. WeDigTech has been serving early stage companies, mid-sized enterprises & Fortune 500 companies across the globe by understanding their challenges in the areas of technical architecture, product development, cloud platform migration, devOps, UX/UI , extended development teams & setting up ODCs for rapid development needs.

Our Services

Mobile App & Product Development

We have expertise in mobile development for both Native & Cross-platform technologies. Over the past 8 years, we have developed 200+ scalable mobile applications on technologies like Android, iOS, Sencha, Swift, PhoneGap & React Native, iOS and Android.

Cloud Expertise

Our cloud expertise spans across all the major platforms i.e. Amazon Web Services (AWS) & Microsoft Azure with major line of products being developed with AWS Cloud Platform.

IoT Development

With IoT App Development, our aim is to build new & innovative products & deliver digital transformation. The IoT technologies and protocols we work upon are RFID, NFC, low-energy Bluetooth, low-energy wireless, low-energy radio protocols and WiFi-Direct.

AI Development

Our AI application development capability spans across Speech Recognition,Deep Learning (TensorFlow), Machine Learning, Python & Robotic Process Automation

Other Services

1. Web Applications (For small, medium business & enterprises)
  2. PHP & CakePHP App Development

• The 'W' Building, 127, Pawan Vihar, Jagatpura
    Jaipur 302017
  • 1601 Pacific Coast Highway, Suite #290
    Hermosa Beach, CA 90254

OVAL Digital Inc. (New York) , Yappn Corp. (Toronto) , Red Bull (North America) , Ernst & Young (Global) , Sun Genomics (San Francisco, USA) , Uber-Holand Automotive Group (Canada) , Larsen & Toubro Infotech (Paris) , Elysees (France) , Audio Video Unlimited (British Columbia, Canada) , Misrii (India) , Mindrazr (Australia) , Gold Sushi (Saudi Arabia)
FOTOYAPP (Social Networking App) Image

FOTOYAPP (Social Networking App)

FotoYapp works by providing users with the ability to create their own media content as well as curate media from other users and content from other social media platforms, as well as select Getty Images photography into a single global post through the web, portable or mobile platform.

Additionally, users can apply tags and descriptions to their posts to pull in the social conversation happening around each social
post from a variety of social networks based on the tag words in their own native language regardless of the originating language of the content.
WEC- Ionic App Image

WEC- Ionic App

WEC is basically a social media platform developed in ionic framework. Here different communities can come and interact with each other. It allows the user to post pictures, create events, register their business etc

GO TAX -  Image

GO TAX -

Major Features:-

• Registration
  • Record your expenses
  • Log books  (Motor Vehicle, Travel, Computer, Telephone and home office)
  • Picture Capturing Through Camera Feature
  • Make Payment
  • Social Media
  • Contact us
  • Loan Calculator & Tax Calculator
  • Expense Report

Vodafone- Zonal Meet- 2014 Image

Vodafone- Zonal Meet- 2014

Developed Hybrid Mobile App for Vodafone which is basically used to keep a track record of all the delegates who attended the zonal meet. The App also works in the “Offline” mode.

AVMFS Image

AVMFS

This app is a survey conducting app which takes user feedback in the form of responses. This app is used for the tribal areas where the surveyor may face the problem of unavailability of Internet.

KEEPE UP - On Demand Service App Image

KEEPE UP - On Demand Service App

Keepe is a mobile app that allows you submit a job and be instantly connected to a handyman, plumber, electrician, carpenter, roofer, landscaper, painter, concrete guy or flooring guy. The Keeper arrives within the hour.

All kinds of jobs - small or large - are welcome. Keepe is best for well-defined jobs that take between 30 minutes and 4 hours to complete. This can be things like installing a microwave, painting a

fence, fixing the leaking faucet, etc.

Keepe is currently available in the Seattle area (including suburbs).

On-Demand Service
Forget about planning ahead! Keepe delivers the right contractor at your doorstep minutes after you submit.

Reliable Contractors
Besides being licensed, bonded and insured, each Keeper is thoroughly background checked. After each completed job, the contractor is rated. We only send the highest-rated contractors to a new job, so you are always getting the best available.
Food Shood Image

Food Shood

• This app is useful for finding best restaurants in the near by area based on the cuisines required by the customer.
  • Users who post their feedbacks earn rewards & can redeem these rewards anytime they want.
Duplay - Match making app Image

Duplay - Match making app

Tinder clone.

Push2Start  Image

Push2Start

Car Drivers's Management App

Misrii - Online Food Ordering App Image

Misrii - Online Food Ordering App

Food Ordering App solution for iOS and Android mobile app platforms.

Music App Image

Music App

Songdew is a Music App,  Native app for iOS and android

Gold Shushi  Image

Gold Shushi

Food Ordering App

Wellness App Image

Wellness App

"Wellness App" is a mind relexing application

Locksmith Disclaimer Form

The Worlds First Locksmith Disclaimer App has been designed to allow the Locksmith to electronically collect the customer details required when doing a Lock out

All you fellow Locksmiths will know the pain of a 2am call from someone who has locked themselves out of their property or car.

You pull on your uniform in the dark, head out in the rain to the customers address. You fumble around in the van

trying to find a pen that works and grab your Disclaimer form book. You fill out the details knowing that tomorrow you have to put the details on the computer and then file the form away.

No longer will you need that pen, or filing cabinet. The Locksmith Disclaimer App will do the work for you

OVAL - Internet of things

Now, its eaiser to monitor anything at your place using censor technology. OVAL is for Internet of things.

Web Design for Event Management Company

“...they always delivered when promised.”

Feb. - Mar. 2019

WeDig Techsolutions (P) Ltd. provided website development services, building a prototype on a DevServer. They integrated a payment platform, user registration, and company information.

11- 50 Employees

Employee, Event Management Company

The finished website was well-received, with particular praise for its interface and email response, which gives an excellent impression to customers. The team was dedicated and always available when required, demonstrating extraordinary commitment and ability to refine an idea.

I work for an event management company. We’re planning a talent show for children as well as more child-related events in the future.

What challenge were you trying to address with WeDig Techsolutions (P) Ltd.?

We needed help to build a website.

I bought the domain; then they built a prototype on a DevServer. There are registration fees for the event, and the user can register via the website. There’s a portal that is connected to PayPal so that they can pay their fees. The site shows who our sponsors are and features more information about our company and its events.

I worked mainly with two people, but I’m not sure how many were behind the scenes.

How did you come to work with WeDig Techsolutions (P) Ltd.?

I searched on Google and looked at some companies, speaking with a couple of them. I saw a couple of the sites WeDig Techsolutions (P) Ltd. created previously, so I explained what I needed and the timeframe I was hoping for. They let me know what it would take, what they could offer, and what they needed from us.

We spent around $2,000.

We worked together from February–March 2019.

I have a lot of praise for them. They always delivered on time, which is why I went ahead with them. Before we had our website, we were taking registrations manually. Now we have an online presence, which offers a great first impression. We’ve had positive feedback—many clients have told us it has a very nice interface.

They also drafted an email reply for when someone submits a payment, which has been great. It’s had a positive impact on our business.

How did WeDig Techsolutions (P) Ltd. perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been outstanding. In the beginning, we were in touch every couple of days. When things became more streamlined, we spoke weekly, in contact through text messaging, email, or phone calls.

Whenever I wanted to speak to them, they were always available. I could call them late in the evening my time, and they were available to talk to me. I liked how they approached me when I needed something.

The most impressive thing about them was their commitment. If I had a requirement, they always delivered when promised.

It wasn’t a long project, and there weren’t any issues. I don’t have any complaints.

When I initially spoke to them, I only half knew what I needed, but because of their experience, they were able to create something beautiful for us.

Overall Score They always brought new ideas to me, which I felt was very impressive.
    Everything was delivered on time, and they were never late.
    I got my full ROI cost wise and quality wise. I am pretty impressed with what I got for the cost.
    They genuinely made an effort to give me more than what I needed.
    I’ve already recommended them to others and will continue to do so.

iOS App Development for Pediatric Physician

“Not only were they always available, but they also replied quickly to my requests.”

July - Nov. 2018

WeDig Techsolutions (P) Ltd. developed an iOS app that informs users about pediatric pulmonary hypertension.

10,000 + Employees

Waco, Texas
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, University

Users have responded favorably to the app, noting its intuitive navigation and appealing design. WeDig Techsolutions (P) Ltd. produced quick turnaround times without sacrificing quality. Their success on this project has positioned them well for future work.

I’m an assistant professor of pediatrics at a university. In my field, I focus on intensive care but also do pulmonary hypertension.

What challenge were you trying to address with WeDig Techsolutions (P) Ltd.?

I was looking for a development team that could help me create a well-functioning easy-to-maneuver iOS app. With my product, I hoped to inform users about pediatric pulmonary hypertension.

Initially, I provided a list of requirements for the app, including content samples, desired features, and an outline for the overall set-up. From there, they presented a mock-up of the screens and started the development. Once they uploaded my content into the app, they sent me a preview to approve before making the final edits.

Their CEO served as my main point of contact. He assigned a team of 3–4 to my project, but there might have been others working behind the scenes.

How did you come to work with WeDig Techsolutions (P) Ltd.?

I stumbled upon WeDig Techsolutions (P) Ltd. while gathering quotes from various IT resources. We held a video conference on WhatsApp, and I liked how responsive and professional they were. After going over some of the other iOS apps that they had made, I felt comfortable moving forward with them.

I spent $5,000.

The project lasted from July–November 2018. There were some hiccups in between as I finalized the content, but they completed most of the work within about a month.

The quality of the app is great, and hundreds of users have given positive feedback. The interface looks good, it’s easy to maneuver, and there haven’t been any functionality issues. Currently, I’m working on the first round of edits, which WeDig Techsolutions (P) Ltd. will implement into the app on their end.

They managed the project well. We spoke every other day—if not daily—through phone and email.

I was impressed by their professionalism and open communication. Not only were they always available, but they also replied quickly to my requests. I never had to wait multiple days for them to address an important issue, which was really helpful.

No, not that I can think of. I’m actually planning on doing another iOS app for a different topic and will likely use them again.

Be prepared with your content once you start the project because their team is ready to work from the get-go. My project probably ended up taking a bit longer because I was still finalizing all of the information.

Overall Score It was a great experience, and I’m inclined to use them again for future work.
    It was easy to schedule intermittent meetings throughout the process, and they delivered the product before the established deadline.
    Out of all the vendors I’d considered, they were the most cost-effective while still delivering a great end product.
    The quality of the app went beyond my expectations.
    I’ve referred two colleagues to them already to potentially produce another iOS app.

App Dev for Digital Marketplace

“Their holistic approach was key to our success.”

WeDig Techsolutions took over development for a chore app with an online shop. The app is for iOS and Android devices and based on a PHP proprietary server. The team made improvements, then added new features.

Candace Walker
Founder, Earnster Inc.

Having worked on the first version of the app, WeDig Techsolutions is the exclusive developer for the next iteration of Earnster For Teens. Users reacted positively to their work and feel the platform is more accessible. The team’s involved collaborative skills and responsive communication are key to the successful partnership.

I am the founder and CEO of Earnster Inc. We created a digital platform that allows teens to convert their tasks into currency. It is a chore app with a built-in shop. By completing their assigned tasks, they can earn the items they want through a seamless and filtered digital shop.

What challenge were you trying to address with WeDig Techsolutions (P) Ltd.?

After a bad experience with a previous agency, I was looking for a team to make some necessary fixes and then complete the development process.

Initially, WeDig Techsolutions focused on repairing the problems created by our previous development partner. As it was, the iOS and Android platforms couldn’t support any new customers and there were multiple performance inconsistencies. The platform was built on a PHP proprietary server, so WeDig Techsolutions learned that code and information, made necessary fixes, then continued with the development process and added additional features. One of the main functionalities facilitated communication between the person assigning the task and the person completing the task.

We primarily worked with two people from WeDig Techsolutions.

How did you come to work with WeDig Techsolutions (P) Ltd.?

I found them through my initial online search. They provided a quote that I really liked, but I ultimately chose a different provider. As a startup, I was part of an accelerator program and decided to partner with an agency they recommended. But following that poor experience, I reached out to WeDig Techsolutions to continue the project.

We have spent $5,000 on the project so far, but we expect to spend around $20,000 on the platform’s next phase.

We started working in January 2018 and the project is ongoing.

We successfully completed the first version of the app and have plans to work on the next iteration, which involves a complete redevelopment of the platform. Also, our current users very much appreciated WeDig Techsolutions' work on the app. They said the new onboarding tutorial and performance updates are helpful.

Their approach to project management is perfect. I can reach out at any time of day and expect a prompt response. We mainly communicate through Google Hangouts and the corresponding chat service.

They show a lot of interest in our project, it’s obvious that they care. The team took the time to understand my business, my goals, and the issues I was dealing with and offered valuable solutions. Their holistic approach was key to our success.

I recommend clients share as much information as possible. The more details they have, they better the product will be.

I’ve already recommended them.

Mobile App Dev for Construction Company

"They were the right people and the right choice to do this kind of job."

June - Sep. 2017

WeDig built iOS and Android apps with photo, video, booking, and real-time updating functionalities. Now, they provide general support.

[NOTE TO ANALYST: CHECK ATTRIBUTION STATUS]

Jaipur, India
Director of Business Development, Ravi Surya Developers Pvt. Ltd

Professionalism and technical acumen are hallmarks of their work. The app is stable and has already generated viable leads that have been converted into investment. Responsiveness can be spotty, but the quality of their deliverables helps them warrant consideration for future engagements.

We are a construction and real estate development company that builds and develops resorts and hotels.

What challenge were you trying to address with WeDig Techsolutions?

We needed a mobile app to provide information about a new five-star resort we were working on.

The app, built for both iPhone and Android, provides general information about the project. After I gave them a general idea about what I wanted, they built the apps out in about three months.

Not only does the app give the user basic information about the resort, but it shows videos and images; allows for booking; and displays real-time information about what’s going on at the resort on a daily basis.

Now, they support me with updates and bug fixes. Soon, either my team or I will be handling all updates on our end. In the future, we plan to use them to build more apps as well as our website.

I had one primary point of contact with 5–7 others working on the project as well.

How did you come to work with WeDig Techsolutions?

I found them online, then contacted them. We met and they showed all some of their previous work and then checked several of their references in my area. I found that, unlike many other providers in this region, WeDig was very professional and that they understand the whole business. They were the right people and the right choice to do this kind of job.

I’ve spent around $5,000.

They built the app between June 2017–September 2017. They now provide ongoing maintenance.

The app works very well; I’ve only found a couple of bugs and those were fixed quickly. When I tell prospective clients about the app, many of them go through what’s there and contact me to discuss potential investment. I have many leads and have converted many into investments.

How did WeDig Techsolutions perform from a project management standpoint?

The frequency of our calls varies. Sometimes, it’s once every two weeks and other times, I talk with them 3–4 times a week. They always keep me updated, however.

They are professional and capable. As a non-technical person, they helped me understand the process and and made me very comfortable. They’ve gone far beyond my expectations.

They could get in touch more frequently with the client. Now that the app has been launched, I’ve had to tell them what needs fixing instead of them checking in with me to get feedback.

There were some delays, but some were because I failed to provide needed data.
    They cost less than others who aren’t as professional. They also made several adjustments for us.
    They created exactly what I imagined. They’ve done a wonderful job.
    They are very friendly and very cooperative.

Mobile App Development for IT firm

"They had their own ideas that they brought to the table.... they were able to put it forth and go the extra mile."

WeDig Techsolutions developed a mobile application called FotoYapp. It has multimedia uploads, tagging, and language recognition functionalities that allow the users to find relevant contents on social media.

Toronto, Canada
Rob Cole
General Manager, Yappn Corp

The mobile app has garnered over 13,000 downloads in the Google store and boasts several celebrity users. WeDig Techsolutions' ability to make rapid changes and proactive approach are what makes them a valuable partner. Their excellent communication skill is also one of the highlighted strengths.

Please provide a description of your company.

We develop products based on real-time translation technologies. We have created a proprietary set of algorithms specifically designed to translate short-burst, colloquial language that people use in everyday life. This makes our products valuable to brands looking to attract a global audience on social media.

What is your role and responsibilities?

I’m the general manager in charge of operations. I run both the internal and external develop teams.

What was your goal for working with WeDig Techsolutions?

We needed an app developer. We didn’t have internal resources for building mobile apps.

They built a mobile app called “FotoYapp” for us. The app allows you to upload images or short video. It then uses the tags surrounding that photo to find relevant content on social media platforms to put around it. So, if a user posts an image of an NBA game, FotoYapp will add Facebook and Twitter posts, Pinterest, et cetera, along with it.

In addition, the app will automatically detect the language of the user, so they can see the content in their own language. Users around the world can comment and have discussions about the pictures in their own languages, and it’s translated real time.

What was your process for selecting WeDig Techsolutions with which to work?

I was referred to them by a colleague in another company.

Can you provide a ballpark dollar or personal work-hours figure for the size of the work that they’ve done for you?

What were the results of the project?

The results have been great. They delivered exactly what we asked for. They were agile enough to work with us through the many pivots we made during the course of the project.

Do you have any statistics or metrics to track improvement from the project?

So far, we have about 13,000 downloads in the Google Store. We’ve got a number of celebrities using it for their social media.

They had their own ideas that they brought to the table. They took something that they’d done before, or something that just popped into their heads, and they were able to put it forth and go the extra mile. There were a couple features they added that went a little outside of the scope of the project, and they didn’t charge a penny more. They added them of their own volition because they wanted the project to be as successful as possible.

They also communicated very well. We had Skype calls in the mornings, and they have their own tracking software that we shared tasks back and forth on.

Not really. No.

What advice would you give a future client of theirs?

Don’t be afraid to give them the entire scope of the project, because they might surprise you.