Helping Business Grow Online

We’re here to provide complete Web Solutions and Peace of Mind to our clients by managing their online platforms at affordable prices.

The goal is beyond building just a website. It’s about making our clients business to the next level in the furious online market.

Freelancer
Ahmedabad, India
  • H 1003, Applewood Township
    Ahmedabad, GJ 382210

Custom WooCommerce Integration for WordPress Site

"They're young and dynamic folks with great energy!"

Apr. - May 2020

Webytude added custom modifications to a WordPress site. Major changes included improving the UX, making the brand's messaging clearer, and integrating a WooCommerce add-on.

Brussels, Belgium
Founder, Vinaste

A professional provider, Webytude delivered as expected, communicating clearly throughout. They kept to the deadline.

I am the founder of the company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Webytude?

We needed changes on our wordpress website, like custom modifications on woocommerce.

Improve user experience and make our message more obvious.

Upwork.

We changed the membership of woocommerce to display it in a better way.

Only Ravi.

Very successful and professional. Communication was clear and the deadline was respected.

Very fluid.

They're young and dynamic folks with great energy!

Not from my experience.

Website Optimization & Maintenance for Magician Company

“He prioritizes helping clients build up their businesses and put their needs first.”

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Webytude manages and maintains a WordPress site for a magician. In their work, they update plug-ins as well as provide consulting services on SEO and general layout of web pages.

Jeffrey Feriola
Owner, Magic By Jeff

Always accommodating and willing to work with the company’s time and budget, the team provides consistent, reliable web services. They show a commitment to quality by responding quickly to any questions or concerns. Their friendliness and positive attitude were hallmarks of the engagement.

I’m a magician that’s been doing kids and family parties since 2003.

What challenge were you trying to address with Webytude?

The website developer that I was using before him wasn’t delivering the visuals and functionalities that my site needed.

They took over the maintenance of my WordPress website, updating my plug-ins monthly to keep the platform current. Their company offers different tiers of maintenance levels. In addition to handling site upkeep, he advises me on SEO strategies and provides practical recommendations for improving the site as a whole. For instance, he might suggest adding new pages or implementing new keywords.

I work solely and directly with one developer.

How did you come to work with Webytude?

I was referred to him by a well-known magician. The quality of his work for the price he charges encouraged me to hire him.

I’ve spent $600–$700 on their services.

We started working together in October 2018, and our engagement is ongoing.

He’s done stunning work, and I strongly recommend him. He’s friendly, loyal, and able to create high-quality work at an affordable price. After being let down by my previous web developer, I appreciated having this relationship.

How did Webytude perform from a project management standpoint?

He is a very strong communicator. He responds to my questions and issues in a 24–48 hour period. If there’s any confusion on his end, it’s always been easy to get the problem resolved. He’s competent in his work, and there’s never been a language barrier.

He’s willing to work with me within my budget. He prioritizes helping clients build up their businesses and put their needs first.

I can’t think of anything, but there’s always room for improvement.

He was able to accommodate my needs and my budget. Not many website developers are able to produce what he is capable of on the budget I started out with.