Driving Digital Performance.

Webworld Experts India Pvt. Ltd. is one of the leading Web Design and Development Companies in India offering result-oriented and cost-effective web solutions to clients hailing from different industry segments across the globe. The company is a 100% owned subsidiary of Adreno Technologies (India) Private Limited.

Founded in the year 2009, Webworld Experts has delivered over 2200 successful projects to more than 800 clients in 20+ countries. Combining its unmatched experience, proven development methodologies and well-rounded technical expertise, Webworld Experts collaborates with its valued customers to help them build and manage profit-driven websites and web applications. Together, we enable businesses of all sizes to accelerate time-to-market and address key market opportunities in a cost-effective and timely manner.

The company has received numerous positive reviews from its clients and business partners across different channels and it has never been involved in any scams/fraud or received any complaints against it. The company’s success can also be attributed from the fact that it is generating about 70% repeat business and has grown up to 10 times in the last 5 years.

Webworld Experts has expertise in the following:

Custom Web Design
Web Application Development
Logo & Brand Identity Design
Graphic Design

Chandigarh, India
  • J-7, Level-2, Rajiv Gandhi Information Technology (IT) Park
    Chandigarh

Wordpress Development for Online Sports Sweepstakes

"The team made sure that my website would not be another cookie-cutter page."

Aug. 2015 - Ongoing

WebWorld Experts built the Wordpress platform for an online sports sweepstakes.

Entrepreneur

Adam Fowler
Owner, Club Let's Play Inc.

WebWorld Experts completed everything within the project deadline and often needed less time than anticipated. Even though the client gave them little initial direction, WebWorld Experts came back with a well-designed and reliable site.

I am the owner of Club Let's Play Inc., a small organization running an online sports sweepstakes.

What challenge were you trying to address with Webworld Experts?

We needed to build our platform, including its user interface and backend.

Based on our functionality requirements, Webworld Experts built our whole platform. They created all front-end pages for our WordPress site, user interactions, and backend. We have worked with their sales person as well as the lead developer, with 1 main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Webworld Experts?

I found Webworld Experts through a Google search. I talked to 4 candidates, most of whom proposed non-custom solutions. The other companies I talked to required far more specifics and they were not willing to offer any kind of conceptual designs. Webworld Experts was willing to build a WordPress site, they had fair pricing, and put together a comprehensive proposal. That’s why we chose them.

How much have you invested with Webworld Experts?

The cost of Webworld Experts' services was a little over $10,000, including add-ons which we included later. The original quote was $9,000.

We started working with Webworld Experts in August 2015. Our initial scope has been completed and we're continuing to update the site.

The site's reliability has been great, with no significant issues. Anything we did come across was primarily attributable to my original design. It was changed and improved over the course of time. Everything created by Webworld Experts has been great, and the only bug we did run across were fixed within 3 hours. It was on the database side, so no user functionalities were affected.

How did Webworld Experts perform from a project management standpoint?

I can't say anything negative about Webworld Experts. The communication has been great. We communicated over the phone, Skype, and through email. Also, they often required fewer working hours than anticipated.

What did you find most impressive about Webworld Experts?

Webworld Experts worked hard and listened to what I was trying to do. The team made sure that my website would not be another cookie-cutter page, but would stand out in terms of design. I didn't give Webworld Experts much to go on, but they came back with a result that looks and works great.

Are there any areas Webworld Experts could improve?

Not really. Webworld Experts did everything that I asked them to do, well within the quoted deadline.

Overall Score Webworld Experts has invited me to the office in India. They're very friendly people.
    I let Webworld Experts determine how long things would take. They always met the schedule to a T.
    Webworld Experts was far less expensive than any other quote I received.
    Webworld Experts was always on time and on budget, delivering work that was exactly as asked. I can't ask for anything better.
    I already do.