Building premium web applications and systems

• 9+ developers
  • 150+ launched projects
  • 8+ years of experience
  • 50k+ monthly active users

At Webwings we know the market is saturated and you need to stand up. We are ready to build premium websites and web-based applications.

Do you have your website running and not receiving the results you were expecting? You need a premium web. This means we will do a detailed analysis of your business activities and align the website design, content, and development with your vision, mission, values, and customer needs.

With a detailed analysis, we know for whom we build the project and we are able to focus on important factors to get visitors and engage them to keep returning or do the conversion. This way we create successful projects.

Do you want to more know? Do not hesitate to contact us.

Brno, Czech Republic

Planet Express Shipping LLC, Eastbiz.com, Inc (incparadise.com), Startupr Hong Kong Limited

Software Dev for Logistics Company

"They can customize their work to meet our needs and they understand our business."

Apr. 2017 - Ongoing

Webwings s.r.o. provides software development support for a shipping company. They’ve created the operating system, developed the UI, and continue to support software needs.

Gardena, California
Jason Luong
CEO, Planet Express Shipping LLC

The work delivered has impressed the client and functions as expected. Working at a reasonable price and truly listening to the vision for the project, Webwings s.r.o. is a strong partner. Customers can expect work to be completed on time for a smoothly flowing project.

I’m the CEO of Planet Express Shipping. We work in fulfillment and package forwarding.

What challenge were you trying to address with Webwings s.r.o.?

We hired them to develop our software from scratch.

Our website was built by Webwings s.r.o. They have developed the operating system and customer-facing UI for our website. Their team uses a combination of PHP, HTML, JavaScript, and WordPress for this software development work.

I work directly with Martin and they have more than five other people who support our project.

How did you come to work with Webwings s.r.o.?

We interviewed other companies but went with their team because they offered what we needed and were most involved.

We’ve spent over $200,000 so far.

We’ve been working together since April 2017 and they’re an ongoing partner for us.

Their work has an immediate impact because it goes directly to our customers. I’m pleased with their work and they’re doing great.

How did Webwings s.r.o. perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve done a pretty good job and work very quickly. If we need something within a few days, they’re able to turn it around within the deadline and amaze me. I like the way they’re managing the project and I haven’t had any problems.

We work with them because they’re very hands-on and available to work on any type of project. They can customize their work to meet our needs and they understand our business.

Other companies offer things we don’t need, whereas this team is willing to listen to us and deliver at a reasonable price. They should continue doing what they’re doing and make sure it stays cost-effective.

So far, everything has been good. I haven’t had any problem or found an area for them to improve.

Overall Score I like working with them and they’re a good company to partner with. When we collaborate, they listen and help, which is important.
    They’re on time and able to make our projects a top priority to get it done.
    Their cost is pretty good, which is one of the reasons we picked them. Their reasonable price for software development is great.
    They’ve done a really good job and I don’t have any complaints.
    I have recommended them to our customers for software development.