Make Your Business Impossible To Ignore

We’re a growth-focused & ROI driven online marketing agency. We know how to drive traffic, convert sales & do it at scale profitably! A world-class army of digital strategists, direct response marketers, designers, growth hackers & developers banned together to help you reach your growth goals. Everything we do is aimed at helping our clients maximize the amount of sales & leads they generate.

We do this through increasing website traffic, improving conversion rates and implementing the latest ‘ahead of the curve’ marketing strategies to grow revenue. We have our finger on the pulse, constantly innovating in the fields of SEO, paid traffic and conversions. We specialize in one thing, growing business.

• 525-532 Montreal Rd
    Ottawa, ON K1K 4R4

Web Redesign for Managed IT Services Provider

"I was impressed by their quick responsiveness."

Apr. - Aug. 2019

WebSuitable redesigned and refreshed an outdated website to better align it with the company brand. In addition to writing copy, they also provided the in-house team with a platform for enhancements.

Kaytie Loucks
Marketing Manager, Grade A

The user-friendly website was published and has since seen boosted analytics. The team's excellent communication and responsiveness allowed them to create a satisfactory product. Customers can expect a partner that's committed to achieving project goals.

Grade A is a Managed IT service provider, who has been servicing the IT needs of professional services businesses in the Ottawa and surrounding areas. As the Marketing Manager, it is my role to guide the marketing and brand efforts of the company.

For what projects/services did your company hire WebSuitable?

We hired Websuitable to perform a web refresh on our outdated website.

To create a newer, more modern site that aligned with our refreshed brand.

I had an existing relationship with Websuitable from previous projects. The team was always very responsive and provided the most ideal solution for our needs.

The project was to redesign the company's website, simplify the interface and refresh the overall look and feel. We wanted to reduce the overly complicated menus, increase the bright visuals and overall better adhere to our brand.

As the Marketing Manager, I was responsible for providing our brand assets to the team, reviewing the proposed content, and approving all proofs and drafts. Websuitable provided the mockups, draft written copy, and project management for the update.

The inital team consisted of myself and two others at Websuitable. During the process, we hired an internal marketing coordinator who became involved in the project as well.

The new website is live! Since updating, our web analytics have significantly improved. The overall ease of use in the backend has also improved, and it is much easier for us now to maintain and update the site ourselves.

Communication was great, and the team was always really responsive to our feedback and suggestions. Later on in the project we used a platform from Websuitable to help move the project forward, but I can't remember the name.

I was impressed by their quick responsiveness and willingness to re-work ideas until we were happy with the result.

We did go through quite a design change for some of the pages. I would suggest possibly spending a tiny bit more time looking through existing brand collateral to get an idea of look and feel ahead of time. But overall it was a great experience.

Overall Score Great team, great work, great support
    Easy to get a hold of
    Definitely worth the value
    Great
    Have already

Web Design and Marketing Strategy for Realtor

“They delivered everything that they said they would, and then some.”

Dec. 2016 - Mar. 2017

WebSuitable developed a website that automatically integrates real estate listings via MLS.ca. Other deliverables included a chat feature to obtain contact information, logo design and photo selection.

Jen Parker
Realtor, REMAX CORE

The website exceeded expectations. Business has quadrupled since launching the new site. Excellent customer service and responsiveness are also especially noteworthy.

My name is Jen Parker and I'm a realtor with RE/MAX CORE in Ottawa, Canada.

What challenge were you trying to address with WebSuitable?

I needed a website that has a clean design and is user-friendly.

They developed a site that automatically integrates real estate listings from MLS.ca, then sorts them so my listings appear before those of other agents.

A custom search feature offers filtering functionalities, such as by the number of bedrooms or bathrooms. The team also created a chat box letting potential customers connect with me via text message.

Other deliverables included logo design, photo selection, and setting up social media accounts.

I worked primarily with Nik [Paprocki, Co-Founder, COO at WebSuitable].

How did you come to work with WebSuitable?

They were referred to me by a colleague.

I spent about $6,000 Canadian [$4731 US].

Work began in December of 2016, and took about 3 months.

How did WebSuitable perform from a project management standpoint?

It was very straightforward. Nik was clear on all timelines, and very responsive in returning my calls.

It’s very convenient that they provide logo design and social media services, in addition to web design. Customer service was excellent. It was a pleasure working with them, and I’m thinking about using them again soon.

Website Redesign for Fuel Retailer

"I've appreciated the ease of communication and interaction with WebSuitable."

May 2016 - Ongoing

WebSuitable designed and developed a new website using WordPress. There are plans to have them develop the company's intranet soon.

Ontario, Canada
Nick Gagnon
Manager, Mr Gas Ltd.

Regular communication and superior results are key areas of success for the projects with WebSuitable. They have been easy to work with and have met the expectations.

We're an independent fuel retailer with approximately 24 locations throughout 2 Canadian provinces. We're a small company covering a broad range of services. I am the business development manager of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with WebSuitable?

We were trying to achieve the redesign of our website at an acceptable cost, while still obtaining a product that would satisfy everyone.

WebSuitable has designed and developed our WordPress website. We haven't used them for marketing or search engine optimization yet.

How did you come to work with WebSuitable?

We found WebSuitable through word of mouth. One of my colleagues in the real estate industry had used WebSuitable for the creation of their own website.

How much have you invested with WebSuitable?

The cost of WebSuitable's services has been around $4,500.

We started working with WebSuitable 8 months ago. We plan to have them build a company intranet.

In terms of internal feedback, as well as comments from customers, we've heard appreciation on the website's new look. It's seen as being far superior.

How did WebSuitable perform from a project management standpoint?

WebSuitable has performed great. Our contact was in communication for every week of our site's creation, discussing next steps and stages. He provided regular updates, making sure we were content with the work which had been done already.

What did you find most impressive about WebSuitable?

I've appreciated the ease of communication and interaction with WebSuitable. They've produced what it was that we wanted as a company.

Are there any areas WebSuitable could improve?

WebSuitable could improve in terms of staffing, in order to take on more projects and speed things up.

Website Development for Real Estate Property

"I've appreciated WebSuitable's efficiency and ability to reach out to us whenever we needed it, taking care of my needs."

2014 - Ongoing

WebSuitable was brought in to create a website and to provide digital marketing for the company's real estate property.

Ottawa, Canada Area
Kendrah Greer
Residential Marketing Coordinator, Real Estate Company

The client is very pleased with the quality of the results and efficiency of WebSuitable. Concerns were addressed rapidly and there were no budgetary or scheduling issues.

We are a property management company. I am the residential marketing coordinator of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with WebSuitable?

When our website was built, a particular building of our company was omitted. We needed to create a site for it.

WebSuitable was tasked with creating a website for our company. It features floor plans, square footage, and availability updating. The site's main purpose is to create interest for the building and keep it full. We discussed creating a blog in order to drive SEO [search engine optimization].

How did you come to work with WebSuitable?

WebSuitable was found before I joined the company.

This is confidential.

We started working with WebSuitable 2 years ago. They continue to manage our website.

The quality of WebSuitable's work is high. They're very efficient. If I ever have a concern, WebSuitable will get back to me within 24 hours with the work done.

How did WebSuitable perform from a project management standpoint?

There has never been a problem in terms of availability, communication, or invoicing.

Are there any areas WebSuitable could improve?

I don't have enough experience with WebSuitable yet in order to critique the team.

Overall Score I'm very happy with their service.

Digital Marketing for e-Learning Company

"WebSuitable is a fast and nimble team, better than any other company I've dealt with in the past."

Nov. 2012 - Ongoing

WebSuitable was brought in to revamp the client's digital presence, including design, SEO [search engine optimization], and additional technical services for various sites.

Ottawa, Canada Area
Marlon Oneid
President & CEO, YouAchieve.com Inc.

According to the client, the work completed by WebSuitable has greatly improved the performance of the various sites and has led to increased revenue. They state that the team is quick and knowledgeable.

YouAchieve is a technology company selling e-learning software. Our other company is a large flower shop called Beaudry Flowers, run by my wife. I am the president and chief executive officer.

What challenge were you trying to address with WebSuitable?

We needed to gain a web presence for both of our companies. Our websites were basic, static, with insufficient information shown, and we had no Google presence.

WebSuitable has been responsible for our entire online presence, including web and database development, hosting, graphics design, content creation, Google SEO, maintenance, and updates based on seasonal changes, and so on. As soon as we have an idea or thought, we will run it by both of our teams and have WebSuitable implement it.

How did you come to work with WebSuitable?

We had acquired the services of WebSuitable's principal previously, for an e-learning course. After that, we were introduced to his web development team.

How much have you invested with WebSuitable?

Our work with WebSuitable has gone from $500 per project to upwards of $30,000.

We started working with WebSuitable 4 years ago, and have an ongoing relationship. WebSuitable is responsible for all of our sites.

The website for our flower shop has gone from generating around $1,000 per year in the past, to around $80,000. The revenue line for the other website in 2015 was $43,000.

How did WebSuitable perform from a project management standpoint?

WebSuitable is a fast and nimble team, better than any other company I've dealt with in the past. They're currently revamping my entire 500-item product list, including pictures and descriptions. WebSuitable has committed to getting this done in around 10 days, which is an abnormally fast response time.

What did you find most impressive about WebSuitable?

WebSuitable has a very strong sense of online entrepreneurship. Their knowledge of what to design, how to present it online, and how to monitor and push it is a complete package, in my opinion. It's easy to call yourself a graphic artist, a media guru, or a YouTube expert, but no one can claim to handle everything. WebSuitable is my chief online officer. The level of trust I have in them is unique.

Are there any areas WebSuitable could improve?

WebSuitable could improve their marketing campaigns in order to get larger contracts for themselves. I consider myself lucky to have such a high-caliber of people at such a decent rate. WebSuitable could reach a much higher client base.