Custom WordPress Website Design & Development

Webstudio Boston takes the time to get to know you and your core business goals. We would never offer the ‘cookie-cutter,’ one-size-fits-all ‘bargain’ set of solutions advertised by some competitors. Designing a truly competitive and vibrant Web presence necessitates going the extra distance of assisting in business development, providing onsite consultation and developing a customized message and site based on your input and philosophy.

We devote the time necessary to accomplish these goals and convey your message within your current budget, and we will be there as your company grows to adjust and customize new solutions for your evolving needs. We recommend only the most advantageous combination of website design, website development, E-Commerce and web hosting, and customize these to meet your unique requirements, business model, and financial parameters.

2002
Boston, MA
  • 136 Brookline Ave, Suite 2B
    Boston , MA 02215

Website & Digital Marketing for Day Trip & Tour Company

“Webstudio Boston was reasonably priced and seemed to be a food fit for me.”

Apr. 2011 - Ongoing

Helping a startup, Webstudio Boston designed a website and oversaw SEO and digital marketing efforts. They’ve been providing ongoing support for eight years.

Boston, Massachusetts
Stephen Belcastro
Owner, New England Trips Inc.

The website is user-friendly and easy to navigate. The in-house team is happy with the customer service and the level of responsiveness. Webstudio Boston’s expertise, affordable rates, and professionalism have contributed to the ongoing relationship.

I'm the owner of New England Trips. We're a tour company that offers day trips from Boston.

What challenge were you trying to address with Webstudio Boston?

I was starting my own business and needed a company to design and maintain my website. They've been with me since 2011.

They built my website from scratch and continue to support me whenever there is a problem with the site. They've also managed SEO and digital marketing on my behalf. We've changed the design a few times over eight years, but they've always been there for me.

I mostly work with Paul (Web Designer, Webstudio Boston).

How did you come to work with Webstudio Boston?

I found them through an online search. I called a few companies, but Webstudio Boston was reasonably priced and seemed to be a food fit for me.

I started working with them in 2011, and the relationship is ongoing.

The website is very user-friendly, so it's easy for customers to book trips. Paul did a great job with the design.

How did Webstudio Boston perform from a project management standpoint?

Paul is very responsive and addresses issues in a timely manner to make sure the website always operates well.

I appreciate their personable approach. Paul stays on top of everything.

No, I've been happy with everything.

Give them a try. You probably won't find a more reasonably priced company that would deliver such high-quality products.

Overall Score I've had no complaints in the eight years we've worked together.
    We've never had a problem with deadlines.
    No one can compare to them in terms of the value they provide.
    Paul has always been there for me to take care of my website.
    I'd definitely recommend them.