Saving the World, One Website at a Time

Webstract Marketing is a full-service web marketing company. We specialize in all aspects of Internet marketing from search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), pay-per-click marketing (PPC), mobile marketing, social marketing, custom video, and much more.

Yorba Linda, CA
  • 5315 Kodiak Mountain Drive
    Yorba Linda, CA 92887
  • 1042 N. Mountain Avenue Suite B748
    Upland, CA 91786

Digital Marketing and Web Design for a Criminal Defense Law Firm

“They don't just collect my check every month; they're always looking for ways to make things more graphically appealing.”

Apr. 2014 - Ongoing

Webstract Marketing provides website upkeep for a criminal defense law firm. They manage the Google Ads budget, provide regular blogs, and update the site in compliance with Google regulations.

Orange County, California
Dan Chambers
Founder, Chambers Law Firm

Webstract Marketing’s efforts have garnered new business for the firm and has had a positive impact on branding. The team is proactive, knowledgeable, and innovative with new branding and graphic ideas. Customers can expect a full-service team that works hard to ensure their clients’ success.

I'm a criminal defense lawyer, and I'm the owner and founder of the law firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Webstract Marketing?

I needed a better website, more traffic to the website, and strategies on how to get within the budget that I have as a sole practitioner.

We've been together for almost six years and they've helped me grow my company from top to bottom. They completely redesigned my website a couple of times now, provide blogs writing services, manage all of my social media accounts, and advise me on how to best allocate funds for Google Ads. They've also been very good at suggesting video content. We've done several video shoots, that are on my website and on my YouTube channel. Overall, they provide a very comprehensive service.

There are 3-4 people I work with, and that number fluctuates with my needs. I have one point- person that I'm in constant contact with, another that focuses on the website, and there are others that write the blogs.

How did you come to work with Webstract Marketing?

My youngest daughter played softball with one of their founders, and he took a look at my website for no charge at all. We sat down over coffee one day and they laid out what they could do for me, and we decided to work together from there.

We invest $25,000 – $30,000 per year.

We began working together at the end of Q1 in 2014 at the latest, and our work is ongoing.

Their work has increased my web traffic and my Google organic searches have gone up significantly, too. Criminal defense is a really competitive market, so we judge what's going on by how often your phone rings. They've done a great job, in terms of my search rankings, and my phone has been ringing a lot.

They've been really good with keeping up with the changes Google makes in their algorithms, and make sure to proactively adjust the website as needed. They don't just collect my check every month; they're always looking for ways to make things more graphically appealing. They're always looking for ways to make me seem more appealing.

How did Webstract Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They're always very quick with turning around the blogs and they get posted every 3-4 days. The responsiveness is great. In fact, they usually drive me to be swifter because I'm usually in trial or held up in some other way.

The thing I like most about them is that they like to think outside the box and come up with ideas that other defense attorneys aren't doing. They're always coming up with suggestions to make my website unique or different. We've always gotten good content, and visitors on the site are always impressed. Overall, it's been a very positive experience. A lot of big companies like Scorpion are always trying to get my business and tell me they could do much better for me, but I know that they charge a lot more than what I've been paying. I'm happy overall with what they've been doing.

For someone like me that doesn't know the technology very well, it would be good to have an idea of how I'm performing month over month. They send me a summary of Google every month, but a lot of times I don't know what I'm looking at. It's not really a criticism, but it would be nice to have a way to help me understand those metrics.

My advice is to keep in contact with them regularly so you can find out how your site is doing. They're always more than willing to talk, you just need to make the time for them.

Overall Score It's 4.5 because I need to be more involved. It's not really a reflection on them. If I were calling them all the time, I'd definitely give them a 5.
    When they redesigned the website, it was completed it when we wanted it to be.
    They've stayed within budget.