Saving the World, One Website at a Time

Webstract Marketing is a full-service web marketing company. We specialize in all aspects of Internet marketing from search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), pay-per-click marketing (PPC), mobile marketing, social marketing, custom video, and much more.

Anaheim Hills, CA
  • 751 Weir Canyon Road
    Anaheim Hills, CA 92808
  • 1042 N. Mountain Ave.
    Upland, CA 91786

Digital Marketing for Law Firm

"I highly recommend this company."

Jan. 2013 - Ongoing

A family law firm partnered with Webstract Marketing for all their online marketing projects. The team was in charge of the company's Facebook and other social media profiles.

Claremont, California
Cathy Kendall
Office Administrator, Law Firm

Since the partnership, the company outperformed itself from the previous year. The team was easy to work with and answered all of the company's inquiries whenever they were raised. The team knew what they were doing.

I am the Office Administrator for a Family Law firm in the Inland Empire

For what projects/services did your company hire Webstract Marketing?

We have used Webstract Marketing for all of our online marketing, including Facebook and other company profiles. They designed and built our fantastic website and keep us informed of new places to advertise as well as update us to new strategies and informational blogs.

With COVID, they immediately updated our website with current procedures and helped us plan for the new working challenges.

Updated and functioning website. Online Advertising with profiles on Facebook etc. Current working office procedures in place for potential clients and employee access to online information as needed.

How did you select Webstract Marketing?

We had worked with a large firm that structured a website that we felt was fine at the time, but now realize with the help of Webstract, that it was outdated and low functioning for possible clients.

The large firm was all about print magazine and we felt the cost vs return for what they offered was not what we were looking for. Webstract was able to do what we needed at half the cost, which was a huge plus!

We met several times with the Webstract team and they listened to what we wanted and put together a strategy that has worked tremendously. We were very impressed with the ideas they suggested and profile they put in place.

We have worked closely with the principal and IT people of Webstract Marketing for many years now. I absolutely love that they handle all of our marketing needs and I don't have to try and keep up with the changing digital world. They handle everything!

Since we have used Webstract, the office has outperformed the previous year continually. Even with COVID, we are still extremely busy! Webstract is worth every penny!

Webstract is very easy to work with. They answer all of my questions and concerns the same day. I have never had to wait on them with my requests or questions.

The Marketing knowledge is tremendous! They are continually making sure our online presence is established in the areas we choose. They know what works and get us on that platform so the business keeps coming.

In terms of improvement, I have no complaints at all. Webstract has experienced and knowledgeable people that get the job done. I highly recommend this company.

Overall Score Highly Recommend!!
    They are flexible with meeting times.
    They offer more services for half the price of larger firms
    Experienced and knowledgeable. They get the job done!
    Cant say enough good things about this company

Mktg Strategies for Stone Cleaning & Restoration Services

"We didn't have to learn or use any special software to communicate with them which is nice."

Nov. 2014 - Ongoing

Webstract Marketing provided several marketing services for a company. The team conducted SEO and PPC campaigns as well as web design and development to promote the client's brand and increase their revenue.

Los Angeles, United States
Larry Fuller
Owner, Fuller Stone Care

With over five years of collaboration, Webstract Marketing has been essential in the company's business. They have worked on various projects and campaigns. Time and time again, the team proved that they are experts at employing marketing strategies.

Fuller Stone Care was established in 1993 by Larry Fuller. Since that time, our company has grown to become the #1 rated provider of stone cleaning and restoration services in our local area.

For what projects/services did your company hire Webstract Marketing?

I initially started by hiring Webstract to do a website design and a small SEO/PPC campaign. Since then, we have done over a dozen websites and now run a large SEO and PPC campaign across all our service areas.

The goals of our website and marketing campaign were to show our clients that we are the premier company in our industry. We know, and our customers will tell you, that we have the honesty, quality, and integrity and we wanted to showcase that online.

How did you select Webstract Marketing?

Over the years, I have worked with many web design companies and SEO companies but they were all shady. They promised me a lot and delivered very little.

I originally met Justin at Webstract and I felt like I could trust him. They did not have any contracts and he told me that he could prove his services worked by showing me the results, not just telling me they would work.

Webstract really takes care of everything for us when it comes to our online presence. I give Justin my goals and big picture ideas and he turns them into a reality.

I only work with Justin. It is nice to have a single contact. He handles all my needs from design, development, marketing, strategy, etc. He always responds right away via email or text and answers the phone if I call. If he doesn't answer the phone he always calls me back right after.

Because my industry and location are extremely competitive, I don't want to give away too much information. But I will say that we would not be where we are today with the growth we have today if it weren't for Webstract. We started with a single small project and it has grew into dozens of projects and campaigns that have all been successful.

They communicate with me via email, text, and phone. I didn't have to learn or use any special software to communicate with them which is nice.

The quick communication and honesty. But now that I have been able to work with them for many years I can say their results are very impressive.

None!

Overall Score 5 stars!
    They are always very prompt
    They are not the cheapest out there, but I strongly believe you get what you pay for. I still feel like I am getting a great value.
    Highest quality work I have received in this industry
    I always refer Webstract to my friends

Website Design fro Audio-Video Company

"Overall I have been very happy with Webstract and I will recommend them and use them for future upgrades."

July - Aug. 2020

An audio-video company hired Webstract Marketing to update their website. Their tasks included improving security and adding videos to the company's YouTube channel.

Anaheim, California
Eric Dyer
Owner, Home Media Solutions

The company management is happy with the look of the website. The team provided several template options that allowed the company to choose one that fit their business the most.

I own an Audio Video Company. We do custom surround sound systems and Home automation with Audio, Lighting and Shade control.

For what projects/services did your company hire Webstract Marketing, and what were your goals?

I Hired Webstract marketing back in 2013 and they did a great job. Now it was time to update it again and now they are adding Videos and my youtube channel.

How did you select this vendor and what were the deciding factors?

I selected Webstract for their design and follow through. They ask lots of questions to figure out what I was looking for and showed me mock ups to make sure I liked what they had done.

Describe the scope of work in detail, including the project steps, key deliverables, and technologies used.

Total update of my website, they are also implementing many security features to make sure my site is protected

How many people from the vendor's team worked with you, and what were their positions?

I mainly worked with Bill Holcroft, he is one of the owners. He was always friendly and profesional.

Can you share any measurable outcomes of the project or general feedback about the deliverables?

Website is looking great and they are still doing some more improvements.

Describe their project management style, including communication tools and timeliness.

They have a great tool that lets you look at the website mock up and leave comments or questions right on the mock up. That saves time and makes it easy to get your point across.

What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?

They gave me many different website design options and I got to pick the one I liked best, then they modified that one to fit my business.

Are there any areas for improvement or something they could have done differently?

Overall Score Great Job
    Scheduling was easy. Most of the communications are done by email. Bill showed me different options and I picked the one I liked.
    Good value for all the custom work they put it. With all my photos and types of work I do.
    I will use them again when updating and I will refer them to my other contacts

Web Dev & PPC for Data Acquisition & Analysis Firm

"I’ve gotten a lot of compliments on the websites."

Jan. 2012 - Ongoing

Webstract Marketing has built and maintained multiple websites for a data acquisition company. They also manage PPC and marketing campaigns.

Orange County, California
Mark Holman
CEO & Founder, Datafied Global

As a result of Webstract Marketing’s work, the client saw an increase in leads. The websites give the client a competitive edge in their industry. Webstract Marketing offers excellent value for the price of their services.

I’m the CEO and founder of a data acquisition company. We work with medical records.

What challenges were you trying to address with Webstract Marketing?

We wanted to increase our web presence and showed our professionalism so we could be competitive in the industry.

They’ve built over 15 websites for me throughout the years. Their team manages my websites and PPC campaigns. We’ve also developed new landing pages based on changes in the market. They do blogs and produce marketing white papers as well.

I mainly work with Bill (Co-Founder), but I’ve also worked with other members of their team.

How did you come to work with Webstract Marketing?

They were recommended to me by the person that designed my logo.

We spend between $50,000–$75,000 per year.

We started working together at the beginning of 2012, and our relationship is ongoing.

I’ve gotten a lot of compliments on the websites, and we’ve seen an increase in leads over the years. They’re open to updates, so we’re able to keep things fresh which is important to giving us a competitive edge in the industry.

How did Webstract Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very professional and collaborative. The team can take criticism well and acts on my feedback. They’ve proven that they can collaborate and deliver. We communicate in a variety of ways, including through face-to-face meetings.

They’ve been able to deliver functional and aesthetically pleasing solutions. I also think that they provide good value for the cost.

Not particularly, no. I’ve never had to bring up any issues because they always deliver what I want.

I would say to go with Webstract Marketing, you don’t need to waste your time trying other companies that don’t work. Take a look at the websites that Webstract Marketing has built and you’ll see that their work is high-quality. Other companies don’t compare to them.

I also think it’s helpful to focus on SEO and PPC because even if you have a pretty website, it’s not effective if people can’t find it. In addition, don’t be afraid to be honest about what you want.

Website Dev for Auto-Financing Company

"They seem to find a way to deliver what I visualize for the website."

May 2020 - Ongoing

Webstract Marketing is developing a new website with increased functionality for an auto-financing company. The new site will be easier to use for customers, dealerships, and employees alike.

Irvine, California
Claire Squier
Director of Operations & Marketing, CIG Financial

The new customer portal and "find my rep" map are just a few of the features that will set the site up for success. Working with Webstract Marketing has been effective thanks to their responsiveness. They're quick to get things done within a few hours.

CIG Financial is an indirect sub-prime auto finance company based in Irvine, Ca. I am the Director of Operations & Marketing at CIG Financial. I handle operations, investor relations, finance assistance, marketing and philanthropy.

For what projects/services did your company hire Webstract Marketing?

We hired Webstract Marketing to resign our public website.

To launch a new website with better functionality.

Webstract Marketing helped us with our original website and were great to work with. Originally they were refered to us from my spouse who has worked with them before.

We wanted to have a new website with smoother functionality. We wanted the new site to have easier use to our Customers, Dealerships, Employees and future hires. We wanted it to include a Find My rep map with "blind" email capability, a clean Customer Portal, Careers tab, Posts pulled from Linkedin for things we have done as an organization for charity among other things.

I worked solely with Justin Scarpetti. He then had his developers implement my ideas or changes.

We are set to launch the website in early September 2020. Up to this point everything seems that it is setup for success.

Working with Justin was very effective. He was always very responsive and quick to get things accomplished sometimes within a few hours.

Webstract has been easy to work with. They seem to find a way to deliver what I visualize for the website.

None.

SEO & PPC for Health & Wellness Company

“They’re receptive to feedback and willing to exchange honest ideas.”

Jan. 2013 - Ongoing

Webstract Marketing handles PPC, SEO, and some development work for an anti-aging services company. They manage ad campaigns, budgets, and distribution of content in their marketing efforts.

Seattle, Washington
Owner, Wellness Company

The team consistently delivers strong conversion metrics at a low cost per lead, encouraging confidence in the parter and allowing them to make longterm business decisions. They closely track market performance, prioritizing the success and satisfaction of their end client.

I’m an owner of a company that focuses on hormone replacement therapy, providing anti-aging services for clients across the country.

What challenge were you trying to address with Webstract Marketing?

Our primary marketing is through email, PPC, and SEO marketing. We’d used several different companies, challenged with finding a partner that could successfully reach our audience and achieve conversions.

When we found that we needed to search out another partner, we started using them for just SEO at first. We were concerned about putting all our eggs in one basket, but we decided to give them the PPC business due to their success with SEO.

They handle all blog posts and the distribution of content. Their marketing strategy involves a regional approach. They manage a fairly significant ad budget and handle tons of ad campaigns. We also count on them for our newsletter and regular reporting.

I have one point of contact, but I know that others are staffed against the work.

How did you come to work with Webstract Marketing?

When I needed a marketing partner, I asked my network for recommendations. A photography production company had a positive experience with their team in the past. We were confident that they could accommodate our requests.

Over the years, we’ve probably spent between $700,000–$1,000,000 with them.

We’ve been working with them since around January 2013.

We monitor cost per lead and audience engagement metrics through their reporting. They’re the only team that’s been able to provide us with consistent, low-cost conversions. We can count on them generally maintaining the strong standard they’ve set for themselves month after month. That’s allowed us to make longterm business plans.

They’ve done a good job managing our search term budget. Over time, the complexity of their responsibilities has greatly expanded. They’ve handled that very well. We have numerous systems in place to optimize lead conversion, and they’ve been a pleasure to work with throughout.

How did Webstract Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re better at project management than we are. If we need something, we can count on them managing us in the process. I speak with my point of contact once each week, and we email back and forth multiple times between those weekly meetings. We communicate mostly over email and phone calls.

They’re receptive to feedback and willing to exchange honest ideas. We consider them a true partner. They have our best interests at heart and make decisions based on what will help our team. We’re also very impressed with the cost per lead and client conversion numbers we’ve been presented.

They’re always accomodating to our recommendations. I’d love to learn more about how Google works for rankings, but I feel that all web agencies struggle to adapt to changes in Google algorithms.

Write out requirements in detail to make sure everyone is on the same page. They may not understand the day-to-day needs of your business early on. It’s important for you to articulate those needs specifically.

Website Creation for Software Dev Company

"Back in 2014 Webstract showed incredible skill sets, attention to detail, and an overwhelming concern for our success."

Dec. 2016 - Feb. 2017

Webstract Marketing came onboard to work on a new website of a software company. Since then, they've created a unique and customizable site that allows the company to add and modify their software feature list.

Gardena, California
Joseph Patterson
Chief Software Architect, Eclectus, Inc.

Stakeholders are thrilled with the website and on average it receives 100 hits a day. The company's customers responded positively, revealing that it is now easier for them to determine interface solutions for their products. Overall, Webstract Marketing truly looks for their client's best interest.

I'm the Chief Software Architect of a software development company specializing in the Construction Industry.

Webstract created our general websites but we needed one just for a new product that we developed. It needed to be flexible, easily changed to keep up with the changing features of our new solution.

How did you select this vendor and what were the deciding factors?

We have used them before this project, so we already knew their quality, integrity, and skills. We always look at partnering with our vendors and suppliers so when we find a company that matches our philosophies and values, we stick with them.

Back in 2014 Webstract showed incredible skill sets, attention to detail, and an overwhelming concern for our success. Needless to say, we naturally will be continuing to use them for the years to come!

The key deliverable was the completed website that we can easily maintain. Because our product was unique we needed the website to be unique and totally customizable. Although the site is built on WordPress there was a lot of custom HTML code created to achieve our unique features.

The most used feature is our ability to add and modify our own software feature list with graphics, video, and text and have it all flow beautifully together.

There may have been about 3-5 people on Webstract's team but we always had a single point of contact that made everything happen on their end. Even though we had several stakeholders on our end that their Project Manager had to work with.

We went from zero to about 100 hits per day with this site. Our existing clients loved it because it was easy for them to determine how their existing product can interface with this new solution. This also dramatically cut down on our time having to communicate to our clients what and how our new solution can help them.

We usually had bi-weekly meetings and they provided test sites for us to actually see how things were either going to look or how things were to function.

What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?

Their professionalism and willingness to make everything right. It is refreshing to work with a company that truly looks out for your best interest.

No. I know that maybe to simple of an answer but there really isn't. Yes, there were changes that are totally expected when you are designing something new. But to say there needed to be improvements or something should have been done differently, I honestly can not think any.

Overall Score Can not find anything wrong
    Completed ahead of Schedule
    Very fair and competitive
    Worked first time out
    Have and will continue to do so

Digital Marketing and Web Design for a Criminal Defense Law Firm

“They don't just collect my check every month; they're always looking for ways to make things more graphically appealing.”

Apr. 2014 - Ongoing

Webstract Marketing provides website upkeep for a criminal defense law firm. They manage the Google Ads budget, provide regular blogs, and update the site in compliance with Google regulations.

Orange County, California
Dan Chambers
Founder, Chambers Law Firm

Webstract Marketing’s efforts have garnered new business for the firm and has had a positive impact on branding. The team is proactive, knowledgeable, and innovative with new branding and graphic ideas. Customers can expect a full-service team that works hard to ensure their clients’ success.

I'm a criminal defense lawyer, and I'm the owner and founder of the law firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Webstract Marketing?

I needed a better website, more traffic to the website, and strategies on how to get within the budget that I have as a sole practitioner.

We've been together for almost six years and they've helped me grow my company from top to bottom. They completely redesigned my website a couple of times now, provide blogs writing services, manage all of my social media accounts, and advise me on how to best allocate funds for Google Ads. They've also been very good at suggesting video content. We've done several video shoots, that are on my website and on my YouTube channel. Overall, they provide a very comprehensive service.

There are 3-4 people I work with, and that number fluctuates with my needs. I have one point- person that I'm in constant contact with, another that focuses on the website, and there are others that write the blogs.

How did you come to work with Webstract Marketing?

My youngest daughter played softball with one of their founders, and he took a look at my website for no charge at all. We sat down over coffee one day and they laid out what they could do for me, and we decided to work together from there.

We invest $25,000 – $30,000 per year.

We began working together at the end of Q1 in 2014 at the latest, and our work is ongoing.

Their work has increased my web traffic and my Google organic searches have gone up significantly, too. Criminal defense is a really competitive market, so we judge what's going on by how often your phone rings. They've done a great job, in terms of my search rankings, and my phone has been ringing a lot.

They've been really good with keeping up with the changes Google makes in their algorithms, and make sure to proactively adjust the website as needed. They don't just collect my check every month; they're always looking for ways to make things more graphically appealing. They're always looking for ways to make me seem more appealing.

How did Webstract Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They're always very quick with turning around the blogs and they get posted every 3-4 days. The responsiveness is great. In fact, they usually drive me to be swifter because I'm usually in trial or held up in some other way.

The thing I like most about them is that they like to think outside the box and come up with ideas that other defense attorneys aren't doing. They're always coming up with suggestions to make my website unique or different. We've always gotten good content, and visitors on the site are always impressed. Overall, it's been a very positive experience. A lot of big companies like Scorpion are always trying to get my business and tell me they could do much better for me, but I know that they charge a lot more than what I've been paying. I'm happy overall with what they've been doing.

For someone like me that doesn't know the technology very well, it would be good to have an idea of how I'm performing month over month. They send me a summary of Google every month, but a lot of times I don't know what I'm looking at. It's not really a criticism, but it would be nice to have a way to help me understand those metrics.

My advice is to keep in contact with them regularly so you can find out how your site is doing. They're always more than willing to talk, you just need to make the time for them.

Overall Score It's 4.5 because I need to be more involved. It's not really a reflection on them. If I were calling them all the time, I'd definitely give them a 5.
    When they redesigned the website, it was completed it when we wanted it to be.
    They've stayed within budget.