Bring Your Ideas to Life 'Online'

We are a digital agency comprising of web designers, web developers and digital marketers, working together in the digital sphere from a beautiful place on earth called Sydney. We can create a digital footprint for you that produces amplified results.

Our areas of expertise includes,

Open Source - WordPress Development, Joomla! Development, Magento Development & Drupal Development

Learning Management Systems - Moodle

App Development - Android & iOS

Server Side Scripting - PHP

Digital Marketing - SEO, PPC, Re-marketing

Sydney, Australia

Web Design & SEO for Hospitality Consulting Company

“[The website] is very well structured, engineered, and user-friendly.”

Apr. 2017 - Ongoing

Websites 'N' More provided web design and SEO services for a hospitality consultant, They helped realign the company’s services in order to better present them online and worked on ranking for several keywords.

Melbourne, Australia
Sean McBride
Founder, Copper Pantry

The website is far superior to the original and has received positive feedback for being clear and easy to use. The site ranks on the first page of Google for several keywords and has brought in at least 5 new clients. The team is committed and worked very hard to fully understand the business.

I am the founder of Copper Pantry, a hospitality consulting company. We help people starting out in owning new restaurants or cafes, as well as people that are struggling in existing restaurants or cafes.

What challenge were you trying to address with Websites 'N' More?

Although I had a few existing clients from my existing food business, I didn’t have an online presence and needed to get my name out there in the search engines.

They took care of the design of the website and brought awareness to the big picture of what people are looking for in a website. They helped me define my services and took the time and effort to realign my vision and understanding of what the customer is looking for. They really got right in and understood the industry, and spent a lot of time going above and beyond to help me understand.

I was looking to rank for certain keywords. They took care of my SEO campaign. Everything was geared towards getting onto the front page of Google, which is where I sit now for certain keywords.

How did you come to work with Websites 'N' More?

It was pure coincidence. A family member knows Divij [Owner, Websites ’N' More], and when I mentioned I needed some help with SEO work, he offered to take on the project. The timing wasn’t right originally, and he was very understanding in allowing me to take care of something else before we engaged in his services.

I have spent around $5,500 for SEO and the website.

We began working together in April of this year and the project is just wrapping up.

We aimed to get me on the first page of Google within 3 months and we did. I have had 8 calls so far and have engaged with 5 of those clients, which is ongoing.

I was very naive in what I set out to do when it came to the website. However, with the allocated budget and finished look, it is 100 times better than the original website. Anyone that has seen it has been impressed by it. It is very clear and straight to the point, and there is no doubt when looking at and you understand what you are getting into as a client. It is very well structured, engineered, and user-friendly. Instead of having to incur ongoing expenses to modify and edit, it is set up so that I can make the changes on my end with the training I received.

How did Websites 'N' More perform from a project management standpoint?

There were a few hurdles at the beginning, but they took them on board and were very understanding moving forward. There were errors on both sides, but we got there, we learned from it, and were able to achieve what we set out to achieve.

The most impressive thing is their resilience. They just don't give up and really care about my business. As they serve many industries, they really have to get to know each industry before they dive in, which is no easy feat. They have to commit the time and energy to fully understand each industry. They do this very well and they do pretty tireless work to get to that point. They have their heads around my industry and probably understood my clients more than I did.

Take care of what you have to do and fully understand what is involved from your end, as there is work involved in writing blogs and providing data.

Overall Score It was a very educational experience.
    I have already recommended them.