Plan, Build & Grow

Webseco, a graphic design company with creative graphic design services & affordable Web design services for small business.

Our design company's approach is personal & specialized for small business owners. We offer custom, creative design solutions to help entrepreneurs succeed.

Our services include business startup consulting, business logo design, custom Website design & development, small business SEO services, advertising & graphic design services, multimedia design and business presentations.

Freelancer

Quebec, Canada

Website Design & Development for Writing & Editing Company

"The quality of Webseco's design work impressed me immediately."

Webseco developed a website for a writing and publishing company. The team built and designed the website, as well as providing marketing services.

Canton, Ohio
Edward Fortman
Owner, Fortwrite

The new website has seen a number of inquiries from potential customers. Webseco takes an active role in feedback cycles and makes adjustments where necessary to ensure a smooth workflow. The team is flexible, driven, and creative.

Fortwrite helps people and companies take their ideas from that first inspiring thought to a finished, written manuscript, and then to its final published format, whether that be an ebook, a Web site, a white paper or, really, any format that's appropriate. I am the owner of the company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Webseco?

Webseco helped Fortwrite create a Web site and discover marketing opportunities, such as technical writing, that we had not considered. Plus, they helped us optimize the Web site with the search engines.

The goal is similar to opening up a store and putting up a sign. We simply wanted to bring our services out to the world and help people communicate their messages to the world at large. So, we needed a Web site.

In an odd twist, they hired us to proofread the text of their own Web site, and after working through the text and arguing back and forth about the right wording to use (like any perfectionist would do), they gained our respect and our business.

They designed and developed our Web site from top to bottom and also helped us decide what our ultimate business name would be. After an interview, which produced hundreds of business names, we chose the name that made the most sense.

Then, we looked at the trending SEO keywords to determine which pages we should launch the Web site with, that would be the most discoverable. So, being a writer, I wrote a rough draft of the text for the Web site, and we took it from there, getting the writing and the design to fit together as we moved along. Then, Cedric asked, "How about if we try this idea?" He showed me what he had in mind, and it improved the site. It's on there, now.

Cedric, Webseco's owner, and I had developed a rapport when I was working on the text for their Web site, so he and I worked one-on-one on the Fortwrite site.

The Fortwrite site is in its infancy, so it is hard to gauge the impact that launching the site has had, so far. I have received some inquiries through the contact form, already, so that's good.

Cedric and I worked one-on-one, and we used Skype as a conversational tool and Zoom as a screen-sharing, graphical tool. We communicated via e-mail our availability for meetings, and he was always prompt and on time. Even though Cedric is bilingual (French / English), he has a very good command of the English language and was clear in his communication with me.

The quality of Webseco's design work impressed me immediately. Which I noticed when Cedric and I worked on the text for their Web site. After that, I would say that Cedric has always been a very positive individual, and he is flexible. I've had to postpone our meetings, several times, and he rolled through such rescheduling with aplomb.

To be completely honest, I can't think of any area for improvement, since Cedric has been a very customer-oriented business owner towards me. No one is perfect, of course, so I'm sure there are areas to suggest ... I just can't think of them at present. I mean, I can't hear, so he's been willing to meet with me in a textual chat room, and he first did this when I was working for him, rather than the other way around.

Overall Score This is a rare honor, because I never give anyone the highest rating available.

Rebranding & Site Design for HR Company

"The product is top notch and they work hard to make sure client is satisfied."

Jan. 2013 - June 2013

Webseco supported a HR company’s rebranding efforts by designing a new logo and website. The new site that includes quizzes, can be edited, and follows SEO best-practices

Mission Viejo, California
Anita Goldin
CEO, Goldin Leadership Group, Inc

The new site is professional and modern, perfectly reflecting the company’s image. Webseco is creative and pays attention to detail. Their team is easy to communicate with despite the time difference. Their customer service is top-notch.

I am the founder of Goldin Leadership Group, Inc. We are a dynamic leadership development organization specializing in executive coaching, customized training, experiential teambuilding and workplace relationships. We help managers and leaders become masterful in both their leadership and communication skills; ultimately creating workplace environments that are comfortable, respectful, and productive.

For what projects/services did your company hire Webseco?

I was looking to re brand my company and have someone design a new logo and create a professional looking website. Cedric Bédard had worked with a colleague of mine and came highly recommended. I was so impressed with the website he built for Executive HR Consulting Group - that I was immediately sold on his services.

Professional Brand New Look A website that had a modern feel A website that was editable

Several years ago, I decided I would update my website and logo. A former colleague of mine had a beautiful website; professional, attractive and easy to navigate. When I inquired who had created her site, she replied Cedric. At first, I was apprehensive, as I live in California and he was in Canada. That proved to be no problem at all. Cedric was always easy to connect with and super responsive to all my needs. In the middle of my project I needed to rename my company due to a conflict with another company. So, we had to rework our plan and shift gears. I appreciated his flexibility and adaptability to these changes. He is creative and has wonderful eye for design and layout. The end products were excellent!

1. We began with in depth conversations and some discovery tools to get clarity on what my brand should be and how we would communicate it.
  2. Several Logos were designed and revised till we landed on the final image. Cedric is very creative and has excellent graphic design skills
  3. I provided the content and Weseco designed the website
  4. Several cool tools were integrated into site .. quiz feature, tools download section, contact us etc . 80% of site is editable by client ... I liked that!
  5. Business Cards were designed
  6. Website was launched
  7. Over time SEO additions have been added

The whole process was done by phone ... and surprisingly ... the time zone difference was never a problem. Also, important to mention project went longer because I changes company name halfway into project.

N/A - Just myself and Cedric

Overall I have had very good success with my website, I have gotten many good comments about the professional look and feel. Most of my business is referral, but I have gotten business directly from people finding my website as well.

Communication between Webseco ( Cedric) and I was always smooth and timely.

I was most impressed by Cedric's talent as a designer and his ability to understand who I was , what I wanted my company to come across as ... and to then create what I wanted. The product is top notch and they work hard to make sure client is satisfied. Coming form a hospitality background , customer service is critical. Cedric exceeds expectations in the area of service.

None come to mind.