Provide end to end solution for Web and Mobile app

“Creativity & Quality are the silent Ambassador of our Company”

Webs Optimization Software Solution came into existence in 2013 with a vision to be recognized as a leading software service provider with great excellence and innovation. We believe our growth is directly proportional to our client’s success.  It emphasizes our company’s aim to offer value to our client at any cost. Customer – Satisfaction is our top-notch priority. We don’t treat Quality Assurance & Customer Satisfaction as a department; we consider it as our entire company.

With our hard work, persistence, high intention, meaningful direction and at last skillful execution, we make quality as a Habit. Our main motive is always to meet our client’s timeline and provide on-time delivery with high-quality. As we have chosen our hobby as our profession we never fail to deliver more than expectation, which makes us stand out unique among others.

Our Services:

We enhanced our expertise in Web App, Mobile App, Enterprise solution & Blockchain. We hired the best & dedicated developers who are dynamic in their work & always active to solve your problems. Our creative developers will leave no stone unturned to make your dream into reality.

WHY CHOOSE US?

• 208 - Elite, Near Shapath Hexa, Opp.Honest Restaurant,
    Ahmedabad 380060

Market Place For Service Provider Image

Market Place For Service Provider

Get immediate access to reliable professionals for all your service needs.
Pickapro allows professionals to connect with verified customers and grow their service business by simply registering with pickapro.

Explore more :https://www.websoptimization.com/portfolio/Best-Handyman-Service-Provide...

Brilliant Child & Employee Monitoring Application Image

Brilliant Child & Employee Monitoring Application

Perfect Solution to Control your teen's excessive screen time or On field Employee Monitoring. This extraordinary application enables you to monitor smartphones and also allows you to remotely control every Application in the device.

Versatile Social Networking Application  Image

Versatile Social Networking Application

MyKomms is a web-based social networking application. It’s not just about simple social networking but this masterpiece amalgamates many useful features to make it a Multi-Purpose Application.

Explore more at: https://www.websoptimization.com/portfolio/make-a-social-networking-app....

Salon & Spa App Development Image

Salon & Spa App Development

Hitta Salong helps its users to locate the best salon around you. It allow users  to book an appointment and receive an immediate booking confirmation. This web application massively helps salon owners to manage appointments, employees and salon profile.

Explore more at :

Motorcycle Trip Planner, Tracker and Community Image

Motorcycle Trip Planner, Tracker and Community

The open road awaits, plan your perfect bike ride with Biker. It's an ultimate mobile and web application which helps you to connect with other bikers all over Norway and plan your Ride. Biker offers an amazing ride experience with other Registered bikers.

You can review complete information here :

Application for Field Survey and Facility Audit

Worklist is an outstanding application which accelerates Field Survey or Facility Audits. This Supreme application allows users to carry out a survey with such an ease by enabling them to capture pictures on their device to point out issues on the survey site and also allow users to write a comment on the picture to explain about the issue.

to explore complete detail :

HVAC & Refrigeration Toolbox Image

HVAC & Refrigeration Toolbox

Technicians say goodbye to the traditional paper PT calculations that you have relied on for so long. 360 Tool mobile application is a HVAC and Refrigeration Toolbox which helps HVAC service technicians to get every required data handy and accurate.

to explore complete detail :

Analyze your Call Data Image

Analyze your Call Data

Callyzer helps you to analyze your call logs in detailed and statistical fashion which makes it effortless to examine and manage your call logs.

to explore complete detail : https://www.websoptimization.com/portfolio/callyzer-analyze-your-android...

IoT: Diet & Nutrition Mobile Application Image

IoT: Diet & Nutrition Mobile Application

Weight Plate is an exceptional Android application that tracks your total calorie intake and guide you according to your fitness preferences. Whether you want to lose weight or get healthy, Weight Plate helps you completely.

You can review complete information here

Custom SEO Toolset Dev for Digital Strategy Firm

"They are able to easily follow a brief, working hard to achieve our vision."

July 2018 - Ongoing

Webs Optimization Software Solution undertook a custom software development of an SEO toolset and analytics solution. They report on performance and expand product features.

James Kinsley
Founder & Director, Wildfire Digital

The delivered products have been well-received by users who appreciate their unique capabilities. The quality of Webs Optimization Software Solution's services has also eased client retention challenges. The team's structured project management system set the partnership up for success.

I am founder of wildfire digital limited. We are a leading digital strategy and SEO agency.

For what projects/services did your company hire Webs Optimization Software Solution?

custom software development

to create an SEO toolset and custom analytics solution for monitoring and reporting on digital performance

I found them online and after an initial call we chose them

they built our analytics solution and SEO toolset to brief, and assisted with ongoing development and expansion of them and their features

we had a team of 2 full time developers, and a project manager

all of our clients love our reporting and data analysis capabilities which are made possible by the systems they have built for us. it has definitely helped with client retention

we use a project management system called teamwork which they have used very well, making things easy to follow for everyone involved

They are able to easily follow a brief, working hard to achieve our vision.

Automated Software Development for Marketing Firm

“They went above and beyond the project brief.”

June 2018 - Ongoing

Webs Optimization Software Solution provided software development, creating automated software to streamline a rewards system. They did research, added features, and tested the software before its launch.

British Virgin Islands
CEO, Marketing Company

Webs Optimization Software Solution delivered an excellent solution that allows the company to streamline their processes and frees up in-house staff for other tasks. Their team met timelines, exceeded expectations with their dedication to finding the right solution, and managed the work well.

I’m the CEO of a marketing company that helps small e-commerce brands launch and scale their brands.

We encourage our customers to use rewards and rebates to engage new customers. However, the manual implementation of a reward and rebate system is incredibly time-consuming, so we wanted a way to automate the process as much as possible.

To create automated software that would streamline the reward and rebate system offered to new customers. This would free our staff and allow them to focus on customer support issues.

We interviewed several developers, and on this team as they demonstrated a solid understanding of the problem and had examples of similar solutions they’d developed in the past.

They developed, tested, and launched an automated system for us. First, we discussed our requirements and the features we needed in detail. They then implemented the project, working end-to-end on every aspect through to the launch.

There was a project manager, a backend developer, and a QA. The project manager coordinated the project and was our direct point of contact.

It used to be very difficult to manually manage each process and keep track of everything. After this project, the system is fully automated and helps us to handle the tasks with ease. Most of the functionalities are auto-managed from the system, which is a great help and increases our efficiency.

The project management was really good. They followed an agile development process, which helped us work through the development and testing quickly. We had regular updates from the project manager through Skype calls and all deadlines were regularly met.

Their flexibility in meeting our timelines was impressive, even if it meant they had to work weekends. They went above and beyond the project brief to research alternative ways to improve the system, which was unexpected but highly appreciated.

Overall, we’re satisfied with the service they provided.

Overall Score They've delivered what they promised.
    They've been flexible to our requests.
    Very reasonable compared to other quotes we received.
    We've been impressed so far.
    Highly likely.

Multiple Developments for Energy Company

“They’ve been good at meeting my requirements.”

2013 - Ongoing

Webs Optimization Software Solutions provides application development services, working on a variety of iOS, Android, and cloud-based projects using Java.

Medina, Minnesotta
President, Singh360

The applications developed by the Webs Optimization team are always high quality, delivered on time, and in line with the requirements. They are honest and transparent about their work, maintaining good communication through the project manager.

I’m the President of Singh360.

What challenge were you trying to address with Webs Optimization Software Solutions?

We needed a company to do the development for several of our app projects.  We wanted to try many energy application ideas with quick turn around.

They’ve worked on multiple projects for us, including iOS and Android apps, as well as some cloud-based apps. For the cloud apps, they used Java with a Postgres database. All apps focused on the energy efficiency of buildings.

We had a product manager, 2–3 Java developers, tester, Android and iOS developers, and a company website developer.

How did you come to work with Webs Optimization Software Solutions?

When choosing a team, I liked that they were honest about everything and responsive. Their quality of work is also good.

We started working together in 2013, and the work is ongoing.

They’ve been good at meeting my requirements, and they develop good-quality applications.

How did Webs Optimization Software Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management has been great, as well as communication, which is only with the main product manager. They meet all of our deadlines.

I liked their honesty. If they can’t do something, they tell me upfront. Their prices are reasonable, and their invoices are honest.

Their software testing could be more detailed.

No, I can't think of anything.

I always recommend them.

Multiple Web Developments for Fitness Company

“Webs Optimization Software Solutions is my number one choice in vendor.”

2014 - Ongoing

Webs Optimization Software Solutions designed and developed a user-friendly WordPress platform with WooCommerce integrated functionality. Using Java and PHP, they programmed add-ons like a PayPal gateway.

North Carolina
Owner, AbsorbFIT.com

Webs Optimization Software Solutions conducted in-depth research to offer informed consultation about best-in-class technology options. Their extensive team features resources with a variety of proficiencies. Using a sophisticated array of tools, they communicated seamlessly and effectively.

I've worked on three different projects with Webs Optimization Software Solutions. The latest one is called AbsorbFIT, a nutritional supplement related startup. My position involves marketing and the backend.

When a friend of mine proposed this business idea, Webs Optimization Software Solutions were the first people I turned to. They have been my go-to team for the past few years.

Webs Optimization Software Solutions always conducts research before recommending types of technology to use for the fastest, most efficient results. For some past projects, they've programmed using Java and PHP.

Since I don't have a technical background, I wanted a simple backend that was easy to modify. We held several discussions to brainstorm. Webs Optimization Software Solutions decided WordPress was the best platform to utilize for the website. They integrated WooCommerce, a PayPal gateway, and several other add-ons.

They made the platform user-friendly on both the admin and end-user sides. Customers can effortlessly look through and purchase our products. The check-out process includes documentation and flow-throughs to record client information.

The number of developers changed depending on the task at hand. Most recently, the team included a lead developer who specialized in WordPress. In the past, it has included Java, PHP, Android, and iOS engineers. Webs Optimization Software Solutions brings in different people from their organization for specific tasks to push an entire project forward.

How did you come to work with Webs Optimization Software Solutions?

I originally posted our project to UpWorks. My friend wrote up a description of my original idea in technical terms. We received hundreds of responses, so I filtered out options based on our startup budget. I only considered people who answered my questions correctly and responded to items I'd listed.

Teams from all over the world could have developed our project, but most lacked the necessary written communication skills. After narrowing the 200 companies to 10-15 choices, I felt the most comfortable with Webs Optimization Software Solutions based on multiple attributes.

In total, all our projects probably cost around $15,000. The latest one was the smallest by a significant factor.

We've been working together since 2014.

Webs Optimization Software Solutions is my number one choice in vendor. They regularly help me resolve problems, like notifications from my hosting company about potential malicious scripts. Whenever I have new ideas, I confirm their capability to deliver and request a quote.

Webs Optimization Software Solutions offers excellent response timeframes. Despite the substantial time zone difference, they always emailed me back promptly. If I send them a long to-do list before I go to bed, they complete nearly a full day of work by the time I wake up. I found it impressive that I could send questions and comments at night and receive feedback by the next morning.

We had a set of deliverables, feature listing, and milestones to complete during the development cycle. They kept us updated on the status and sent alerts when they completed each new task. We tracked their work and assessed performance through Trello, TeamViewer, and features on UpWork. These tools laid out what each resource was doing at any time. Using Slack, Skype, WhatsApp, and G-Chat gave us several ways besides e-mail to stay in touch.

They never had any issues with timelines for deliverables. If anything, they usually had to wait for me to make a decision about unexpected factors. They can't move forward and make a decision without consulting me first.

Webs Optimization Software Solutions’ key strength is communication. They were always available. They have a robust staff who can take on all types of projects. All their teammates have great personalities and a strong work ethic. I admired the amount of R&D they performed. Unlike many comparable agencies, they never take on projects they can't deliver.

On a consistent basis, they cultivated a thorough understanding of my objectives and found the means to achieve them.  One of our projects, which isn't entirely public yet, was an out-of-the-box idea. They found an innovative way to put all the pieces together. Clients I've referred them to have had an enjoyable time, as well. We've had a great working relationship.

They offer an excellent service.
    I've already referred them to 4-5 people already. Whenever someone I know needs a developer, I immediately put them in touch.

Custom Software Dev for Air Conditioning Company

“If there are any issues, their account manager handles it right away.”

2012 - Ongoing

Webs Optimization Software Solution replicated and customized a dispatch management software that sent automated notifications to customers about the status of their service requests.

Florida
Owner, Air Conditioning Company

Reliable and cost-efficient,Webs Optimization’s new system has become integral to conducting business. They’re responsive and have proven adept at handling technical challenges. Clear communication and mutual understanding have helped secure a long-lasting partnership.

I’m the owner of an air conditioning company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Webs Optimization Software Solution?

I found a dispatch and billing system that could help manage my business, but it was too expensive. In addition to a monthly payment, the service charged a fee for every user. Since I have about 22 users, it would have cost me a fortune. I wanted to find a more cost-effective solution, so I approached Webs Optimization to reproduce the software according to my specifications.

They developed a dispatch and billing system with customized features. Now, whenever we book a call, the system sends a text message to the customer, notifying them that we received a service request. Once we mark the assignment as completed, the system will also send a courtesy letter via email. They’re currently writing an additional add-on program

They've dedicated a single point of contact who handles my account.

How did you come to work with Webs Optimization Software Solution?

I placed an ad on a job posting board, requesting developers who could recreate that specific dispatch software. Out of the four vendors I talked to, Webs Optimization was the only one that seemed to understand what I wanted. I brought them on board to complete the first section, and it worked perfectly. I’ve been using them ever since.

I’ve spent close to $4,500 thus far.

Their work began in 2012 and is ongoing.

I couldn’t run my business without them. Had I subscribed to the monthly software, I wouldn’t have been able to keep up with the costs. In contrast, I was able to pay for Webs Optimization’s system within a year and currently have a functional product. If there are any issues, their account manager handles it right away.

How did Webs Optimization Software Solution perform from a project management standpoint?

They have strong communication skills. Although they’re based in India, we’re able to talk via email and mutually understand each other. The account manager’s written English is perfect, and he knows exactly what I want when I send him letters.

I appreciate their advanced technical skills. Last week, I had a problem accessing the software, which is hosted on a server. I contacted my server provider who claimed that the problem was on our end, but Webs Optimization assessed the situation and proved that it was actually on the server side.

I’ve referred them already.

Custom Software Development for Medical Startup

"I trust them and I would put them up against anyone. They make sure that we win."

2014 - 2018

Webs Optimization provided custom software development that involved various technologies including Node.js, dynamic PDF, and Java. They also contributed design work and social login integrations.

Software Engineer, Healthcare Start-up

Thanks to high-quality code and an eager work ethic Webs Optimization finished the project well ahead of schedule. They are consistent communicators and are committed to helping their clients come out on top. They aren’t daunted by large projects and have deep pool of technical skills.

I’m a software engineer and cloud architect for a medical startup.

We needed custom software development. We’d worked with another vendor but they were unable to get the work done.

We’re currently working on a Node.js MEAN stack and had also delivered a dynamic PDF for the operating room. The previous project they worked on for me was a Java Thymeleaf template engine and Spring data project. They handled everything for me from project design to social login integration.

Typically, they assign two to four developers, but they can scale as you need. I also talk with the co-owner.

How did you come to work with Webs Optimization Software Solution?

I found them through Upwork.

I have spent approximately $50,000.

We’ve been working together since 2014.

Their work isn’t sloppy at all. I think that a lot of developers today have code that works but might not be in good shape.

They have great communication and are technically sound. They’ll do whatever you need. For this last project, we had a long-term vendor fail, but the Web’s Optimization team stepped up to the plate and knocked out a project in one week that the other team couldn’t do in six months. I trust them and I would put them up against anyone. They make sure that we win.

They are enterprise-ready and they don’t make the mistakes that other companies might. I’ve worked with over 30 vendors and this team is the only one I still work with. Their team comes from a Java background but they are more than equipped to take on any languages such as PHP and Angular. They understand how to work big projects and create portable solutions. I’d go with them with any startup.

No one is perfect, but they always meet their deadline.

Web Dev for Automation Software Company

“They give feedback, ask questions, and are very interactive in the development process.”

Oct. 2016 - Present

Web Optimization used Linode and PHP to develop UI and API for a web platform. They established a Mongo Database alongside remote servers and have been helping with backend development as well.

Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Owner, Automation Software Company

Business continues to grow steadily thanks, in part, to Web Optimization’s development work. The team manages projects well and consistently communicates with feedback and questions, creating an active and collegial work relationship.

My business provides automation software and services for sellers. I’m the owner and also do some development work.

What challenge were you trying to address with Web Optimization Software Solution?

I wanted front end development help alongside other services.

They have used Linode and PHP to build all of the front end user interface and some API. They set up a Mongo Database and some remote servers for me to use. They help me out a little bit in the backend.

I’ve only spoken to two people but am pretty sure they’ve had three to five others working on the project.

How did you come to work with Web Optimization Software Solution?

I found them on Upwork and was impressed with their really good reviews. After speaking with them, I saw that they understood my problem, were nice, and were affordable for my budget, so I hired them.

I have invested around $10,000 to $15,000.

We began in October of 2016 and the project is ongoing.

They’ve been pretty great all around. They came up with a lot of ideas that I wouldn’t have thought about myself.

How did Web Optimization Software Solution perform from a project management standpoint?

They have been the only developers I’ve used and we’ve seen steady growth since we started. We use Asana and Trello and the communication is smooth. I’ve been assigned a dedicated developer and talk with someone on Skype almost everyday.

They make an active effort to try and fully understand your task before they complete it. They give feedback, ask questions, and are very interactive in the development process.

It sometimes takes a few days longer than I’d like to complete a task, but that’s about it.

Web Dev for Transportation Search Engine Platform

Nov. 2015 - Ongoing

Webs Optimization developed a price aggregation tool. They created a dynamic algorithm that included many industry-specific criteria, and are looking to include API integrations and mobile responsiveness.

Houston, Texas
Mighty Inyang
CEO, RideHire.com

An MVP was successfully developed after false starts with other firms. Webs Optimization was highly-accessible and had no problems dealing with time and language differences. Although they struggled with design requirements, they’re flexible skills allowed them to provide many innovative features.

I’m the CEO of Redhire.com, a transportation rental company.

I needed web development help to build a price aggregating system. I’d been through three different companies in three years, and none of them could deliver what I was looking for.

Working with Webs Optimization allowed me to aggregate all the pricing structure, tap into Google Maps, and create some different algorithms and mathematical rules. They made it a one stop shop for local businesses to hire vehicles.

They working basic PHP, CodeIgniter, Angular, and JavaScript. They also used AI tools to keep an eye on the industry. This optimized our rates, letting us give dynamic quotes, so when demand was down, prices went down, and vice versa. Since then, we’ve implemented other things like hour booking and point to point booking. Moving forward, we’re looking to build a business platform where we can put our tool on affiliate’s websites, via APIs, as well as move into the mobile space.

The biggest obstacle we had was their understanding of the industry. Webs Optimization is overseas, so trying to get them to understand the limo charter and tour industry, the gratuities, the fuels, surcharges, tolls, and things that aren’t typical to their economy, took time. Then we had to put those factors into a mathematical equation, allow people to use it, and for it to be completely accurate.

I worked directly with their CEO and Senior PHP developer.

How did you come to work with Webs Optimization Software Solution?

I found them through Upwork and read their reviews. I couldn’t find anything less than a five star. I gave him a small project, and in a matter of three days, he got it back to me.

We’ve spent between $42,000-$45,000.

We’ve been working together since November 2014.

I worked on the project for three years with other companies, but I had a minimum viable product (MVP) within three months of working with Webs Optimization. The work is still ongoing, but we’re showing that we have traction, and that it works. We just have to get users at this point.

We use Slack, Trello, Skype, and email to communicate. We sat down and listed out every single feature we had, and we put them in priority of what should be done and what shouldn’t be. Then we threw them on a Trello board and collaborated. We moved cards left and right until everything got over to the completed side.

If I’m out, my iPhone will ring, I’ll go to a Starbucks, and we’ll have a meeting right there. They’re high accessibility made me think that they were in the United States, because when I wake up, they’re there. They sometimes stay up until 2:00 or 3:00 in the morning to get things done.

I was fearful of sending development overseas, but these guys are some of the most talented and honest individuals. They want to build great products and work with you long-term. The biggest thing with Webs Optimization is their communication. There’s nothing that I’ve given them that they haven’t been able to do. We have a personal relationship now, and they’ve grown along with my business. I wouldn’t go anywhere else simply because of our shared knowledge.

I’m a visual guy, so I go through websites, see things that I like, and screenshot them. Then I’ll send them the picture and they’ll make it happen. It’s amazing how they can do that for any feature. I’ll do screen shares and talk about a certain website, or what I’m trying to do instead of typing up long documents of things. Even with the distance barrier, there wasn’t much of a language barrier. They speak perfect English.

Anytime that we had to do design through them, it’d take longer than the development, since I’m very particular about what I’m looking for. The code would be ready, but we’d be waiting on the design. That was something I had to get used to. I had no obstacles with development though.

For anyone who’s doing a project by themselves, and may or may not be technical, dealing with an offshore team is an advantage. If they work at your speed, you have all day to get things done and hand it over to them. While you’re sleeping, it’s getting built. By the time you wake up, it’s there. By 8:00 a.m. my time, there’s usually a file in my email or Slack.

Overall Score I can’t say anything bad about these guys.
    We haven’t put a date and time in Trello that they haven’t delivered on.
    Quality, for me, is when someone answers when you ask, and they entertain everything you put in front of them. They’ve always delivered with me.
    I always refer them.

Development Services for AI SaaS Application

“They’re focused on truly understanding the business problem rather than just tactical execution.”

Webs Optimization Software Solution has helped further develop an existing AI SaaS product that connects higher education communities. They’ve refined the analytics dashboard, frontend, and APIs.

Raleigh, North Carolina
Max Leisten
CEO, Protopia

With Webs Optimization Software Solution’s support, the internal team has increased their ability to forecast and deliver against the project roadmap. They’re excellent communicators with strong requirements analysis capabilities.

I’m the CEO of Protopia, a North Carolina-based software company that uses AI to connect higher education communities.

We needed high-quality Node.js and Vue.js software engineers to help us enhance our products.

Our goal was to build out our SaaS product.

I selected them based on their communication, responsiveness, quality, experience, and affordability.​

​​​​​​Describe the project and the services they provided in detail.

They’ve enhanced our product’s analytics dashboard, frontend application, and APIs. We continue to engage them for development work as needed.

They’ve assigned a project manager, frontend developer, and backend developer.

We’ve increased our ability to forecast and deliver against our roadmap and have a higher-quality software.​

​​​​​​How was project management arranged and how effective was it?

The project management has been very good. They have excellent communication, fantastic availability, and solid requirements analysis skills.

They’re focused on truly understanding the business problem rather than just tactical execution.​

​​​​​​Are there any areas for improvement?

No, nothing comes to mind.

Overall Score I highly recommend them.
    It's fast and easy to work with them.
    The pricing structure is very competitive and fair.
    I'm very satisfied with their work.