Web Design Agency London

A quality, high converting and useful website should offer your visitors what they need easily and quickly. It should reflect every aspect of your business and all of its core values. Your website should engage and stimulate your existing customers whilst attracting new customers and generating a social buzz

Whether you want a simple brochure style website, an interactive database or a fully customisable e-commerce store, our WordPress design and development team can design and develop your WordPress website to your exact requirements.

Founded in 2008 and based in London, Webpop Design have developed over 300 WordPress themes for a broad range of clients in a variety of industries. We can turn our hand to just about anything, and as long as its in the realms of possibility we can develop any kind of functionality that is required in to your WordPress theme.

As well as complete theme design and development, we also provide PSD to WordPress, PSD to HTML, Sketch to WordPress, Sketch to HTML and WordPress maintenance services. We provide free consultations to all prospective clients and.

2008
Clerkenwell, United Kingdom

Synchtank, Pineapple Contracts, Black Sheep Press, Vanta Group, Mozart Moving

Web Maintenance for Resources Publishing Co

"Their team will get a job done straight away."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Webpop Design manages a website to ensure the product remains functional for a publishing company. The team has modernized the platform to the latest version of WordPress and updated plugins.

Rachael Hughes
Owner, Black Sheep Press

Webpop Design has delivered solutions to a variety of platform challenges, leading to the website’s improved operability. The team works diligently and remains accessible to provide support quickly. They are attentive and proactive, which supports an ongoing partnership.

I’m the director of a small publishing company that specializes in speech and language resources.

What challenge were you trying to address with Webpop Design?

When I took over the company, I wanted Webpop Design to maintain our website. The platform hadn’t been maintained properly and a number of plugins needed to be updated.

Webpop Design maintains our WordPress website to make sure everything works together. The platform’s complex because it’s where people purchase licensed downloads. Their team updated plugins and implements additional ones as needed. They’ve also upgraded the website to the most up-to-date version of WordPress.

I’ve only been in touch with one person from the team.

How did you come to work with Webpop Design?

We called around and a colleague brought Webpop Design to our attention. I called, asking for a reference.

We’re spent around $13,000.

Our engagement started in October 2019 and their work is ongoing.

Their team has found a solution to every problem I’ve given them. We haven’t tracked metrics other than that the site’s working well. That’s all I’ve wanted really.

How did Webpop Design perform from a project management standpoint?

Webpop Design’s absolutely superb. Their team responds and completes work quickly. If I’ve got a problem in the evening, they’re often onto it straight away. I’ve never had an issue with tasks lingering.

With a previous provider, they would book a job to be completed two weeks down the road when we needed it done now. There’s a significant difference in response time with Webpop Design. Their team will get a job done straight away.

No, every contact with them has been absolutely superb.

Communicate openly and be clear about what you want. I genuinely advise people to work with them.

They’ve done everything on time.
    They respond promptly. If they haven’t found a solution immediately, they’ll find one by working at it.