Web Design + Development, Mobile Apps, Branding

We design and develop websites as well as mobile apps that deliver amazing UI experience and interaction on every device.

WebPixel Technologies provide comprehensive and integrated IT services that include Web design and development, Mobile application development,  Internet marketing services, Web maintenance and hosting. With the WebPixel values at the core of all, we do ensure quality delivered every time and on time!

Ahmedabad, India
  • 1102, Abhishree Adroit, Vastrapur
    Ahmedabad 380015
  • Melbourne
    Australia

Our client base includes Fortune 500 companies to Small companies.

Web & App Development for Online Marketing Company

"They’ve been incredibly supportive. They were instrumental in building my business."

Aug. 2013 - Ongoing

WebPixel serves as an extension of an in-house team. They provide all services related to development of custom apps and plugins across several platforms using JavaScript, PHP, and HTML, among others.

Asheville, North Carolina
Owner, Online Marketing Company

The team at WebPixel is incredibly reliable and professional. They pay attention to detail, and they have speedy turnarounds and an ability to run with new challenges. They never miss a deadline or fail to communicate. WebPixel excels at building relationships while delivering high-quality work.

We’re a web development and online marketing company. I’m an owner and project manager.

What challenge were you trying to address with WebPixel Technologies?

We were looking for a reliable web developer to work on our projects.

WebPixel provides web development services across multiple platforms. They do all our development and code, custom applications, custom plugin development, and all our apps. They handle all my development and programming. They are an extension of my in-house team. They’re my primary development source, and I’ve used them for over four years.

I’ve worked with WebPixel predominantly on WordPress and Magento, as well as core PHP. They do JavaScript, PHP, HTML, all the major languages. I haven’t really sent anything to them they couldn’t handle. Although they offer design services, we haven’t needed it, as we have an in-house design team. They do resize images for me and do rough wireframe mockups.

I work directly with one of the owners. She was initially my core project manager when we started four years ago. I now have a designated project manager, and she coordinates all the work with my developers. I’m still in very close contact with the owner of the company. We have a great working relationship, and we collaborate on projects and come up with best strategies. She’s been an incredible resource for me.

How did you come to work with WebPixel Technologies?

I found them on a job board. I was looking for someone to develop a site for me on a platform that I had not worked on before. I wanted to find someone who could do it cost-effectively and who had experience in that platform. She had responded to a post I put up, along with probably 50 other companies. I liked what she had to say, and she was incredibly professional. We talked about it, and I gave her one project to try. She did exceptionally well on it, so we built a relationship from there. Now she is my go-to source for all development work. We have a really amazing partnership together.

How much have you invested with WebPixel Technologies?

We’ve spent over $100,000.

We started working together in August of 2013, and the relationship is ongoing. Our business has grown significantly with them, and we have a really great partnership. WebPixel has been a great resource for us. They’ve been incredibly reliable and professional. They deliver on time. The quality of their work is exceptional. I’m really grateful that I found them because they do incredible work. They’re a great company, and I recommend them highly.

I don’t have any statistics. I get a ton of repeat business from my clients because their work is very high quality, and they do really quick turnarounds. They’re incredibly responsive. That all ties into the repeat business that I get. Because of their responsiveness and the quality of their work, I’m able to get new projects and also build on existing projects. I have kept the same clients for years and years, and WebPixel is definitely a part of that.

How did WebPixel Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re exceptional, highly responsive, and pay attention to detail. I always get a response back. If I email them this afternoon, I’ll hear back first thing tomorrow morning. I never wait more than a day for a response from them. It’s very easy to communicate with them. They speak perfect English. They’re great.

What did you find most impressive about WebPixel Technologies?

It’s very difficult to find overseas developers who are reliable, skilled, can communicate effectively, don’t vanish on you, and do quality work. WebPixel does all of that. I know a lot of people haven’t had great experiences working with overseas developers. I can say, without any hesitation, that they are a jewel to be found. They give great quality work. They’re very reasonably priced. They have quick response times and quick delivery times. They have good quality work, and they stand by their work. They’re very professional, and it’s easy to work with them. I’ve had no communication problems at all. They’re a great company.

Are there any areas WebPixel Technologies could improve?

I can’t think of any. Both of our businesses have grown together, and I just have the utmost respect for them. They’ve really been there for my business. They’ve been incredibly supportive. They were instrumental in building my business. I know that I have a reliable team, and I’m able to turn projects. I give them new challenges and new things I haven’t done before, and they just pick them up and run with them. I have nothing negative to say about them at all, which is why I’ve worked with them for almost four years. They’re great.

Overall Score I think they’re incredible. They’re a great company, and people would be lucky to work with them. They’re amazing.
    They usually deliver a little early. I’ve never had any delays on my projects. They always deliver on time and have really fast turnarounds. For quick fixes, I can get them the next day.
    I think they give a lot for the money. They’re very reasonably priced. That’s one of the advantages of having a team overseas. It’s incredibly cost-effective for me as an American company.
    They do great quality work. I’ve never had any major problems with any work they’ve done for me.
    I don’t recommend them to my clients, because I use them, and I don’t want them having my source. I wouldn’t share with other people, but if they needed me to refer them to one of their clients so they could get business, I would do it without hesitation.