Legends of Search

Webology SEO LLC is a creative design and online marketing agency located in Birmingham, Alabama. We’re a full-service online marketing firm that specializes in high-end website design and Search Engine Optimization (SEO). We build custom websites and rank them in Google for our customers. But that’s not all we do! Webology has the expertise and tools to take your online marketing to the next level.

We manage pay-per-click advertising, e-mail campaigns, banner ads and content creation for our clients. We’re also great with mobile development for Android and iOS.

Birmingham, AL
  • 1500 1st Avenue North
    Birmingham, AL 35203

5 Star Roofing & Restoration, Innovation Depot UAB, Easy Moves Birmingham, Associated Dermatology, Moses & Moses, Timberline Inspections

Digital Marketing for Roofing & Restoration Company

“They're great at explaining the SEO process and where we fit into that process.”

n/a

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

Helping increase the number of leads, Webology SEO built a new website and is now managing its SEO. They’re also overseeing social media and Google AdWords campaigns.

Birmingham, Alabama
Rob Cooper
Owner, 5 Star Roofing & Restoration

The number of leads is on the rise and the profit justifies the investment. Guiding the entire process, Webology SEO helps to make informed decisions, while their personable approach, expertise, and responsiveness contribute to a productive relationship.

I'm the owner of 5 Star Roofing & Restoration.

What challenge were you trying to address with Webology SEO?

We wanted to improve our Google rankings and increase the number of leads we get through our website.

Webology SEO built a new, more modern website for us that replaced our old site. They tailored the website more specifically to our business and continue to do SEO for it. They're also managing ad campaigns through Google AdWords and social media.

I work directly with Blake (Owner, Webology SEO).

How did you come to work with Webology SEO?

I found them through a previous business relationship. I interviewed other companies as well, but Webology was the best fit for us. I liked that they weren't a large company and could give us the personal attention that we wanted.

We've spent about $20,000.

We started working with them in May 2018, and the relationship is ongoing.

We now get 4–6 good leads per week, and these leads bring in from $1,500–$4,000 in profit. It's been a very good investment for us.

How did Webology SEO perform from a project management standpoint?

We talk at least once a week. They do a great job guiding the process and always explain the things that I need to know about SEO so that I can make informed decisions. I have Blake's phone number and email, so I just call him directly.

They're great at explaining the SEO process and where we fit into that process. Because of that, we could develop an overall vision of where we wanted to be: we didn't have to be in the top slot and pay an enormous amount of money because we could get just as good a return if we were in the third slot for a third of that amount.

I don't have a lot to compare them to, but I'm perfectly satisfied with the way they handle everything.

Have a clear goal of what you want to accomplish and where you want to be.

Overall Score For every dollar that we spend with them, we're making twice as much back.
  • N/A Scheduling
    We didn't have any deadlines, so I can't answer that question.
    The quotes I received from other companies were much higher than what I've spent.
    We're getting good results.
    I've already recommended them.

SEO & Web Design for Small Legal Office

"Last week, we set up 15 new client meetings in two days that all came from Google."

Aug. 2017 - Ongoing

Webology SEO provides SEO services, and is also helping redesign a website to improve loading time.

Birmingham, Alabama
Melissa Akers
Paralegal & Office Manager, Moses & Moses, P.C.

Search rankings have improved dramatically since the engagement began. Webology SEO's expert team inspires confidence throughout the project by communicating clearly from the start. They also offer useful tactical advice in easy-to-understand terms.

I'm the office administrator and paralegal at Moses & Moses. We're a small law firm that mainly does estate, elder law, and business planning in Birmingham, Alabama.

What challenge were you trying to address with Webology SEO?

We wanted to be at the top of the first page of Google results for firms that do estate and business planning. We’d used other SEO companies in the past, but didn’t get the results that we were looking for.

We first met with Blake (CEO & Founder, Webology SEO) to go over our website. He’d pulled the Google Analytics so he could show us what we were doing right and where we were going wrong. He created a really detailed SEO plan, as well as strategies to fix problems on our website. For example, the site isn’t loading properly. He’s currently working to address that issue.

Our main contact is Blake.

How did you come to work with Webology SEO?

One of the partners met Blake at a marketing network event. He really liked him and suggested I call him. I did, and thought he'd be a good fit for us.

We're paying Webology SEO less than what we paid the prior company.

We started working together in 2017 and the engagement is ongoing.

Our firm now comes up first when people in Birmingham search “estate planning” or “elder planning” or “probate.” The phone constantly rings with new clients. Previously our referrals were mainly word of mouth, but now we’re getting many more Google referrals. Last week, we set up 15 new client meetings in two days that all came from Google.

How did Webology SEO perform from a project management standpoint?

Their responsiveness is very good. If I send an email, I'll generally get a response back that day or within 24 hours. We have a standing monthly check-in, but Blake is available if I ever have any questions.

Blake does a great job of explaining SEO terminology to us in a way that we understand. He’ll come in the office and meet with us face-to-face to review our monthly results and answer our questions. I've gotten similar reports from the other SEO firms, but they never took the time to explain them to me.

No. We've been very happy with them so far.

Sit down with them first and go over your goals and your challenges. It helps to be realistic that SEO isn’t like flipping a switch. We knew that we weren't going to immediately move up in the search results overnight. Give them six months to a year, and you will see a big uptick in business referrals.

Overall Score They're good at explaining the complexities of SEO.
    I've never had any problems with them not getting things done.
    They’re not the highest or the lowest price, but they are cost effective.
    The proof is in the results.
    I’ve already recommended them.

Full-Service Digital Marketing for Dermatology Practice

“They've essentially created a new avenue for potential patients to find us.”

July 2016 - Ongoing

Webology SEO provides SEO services and manages the company's Facebook page, including posts and responses to comments.

Trussville, Alabama
David Westhoven
Practice Manager, Associated Dermatologists

Webology SEO's top-notch SEO and social media services have helped the company reach a younger audience while improving its overall online performance and organic search rankings. They're also very responsive, proactive, and customer-centric in their approach.

I'm one of the owners and practice managers of Associated Dermatologists, a medical practice.

What challenge were you trying to address with Webology SEO?

We wanted to attract a younger audience to our practice, so we needed help with SEO and managing our Facebook page.

Webology SEO provides SEO services for our website, including keyword research and making changes to our website. They also oversee our Facebook page, creating regular posts and responding to comments as needed.

Their company is small enough that we're able to work quite closely with Blake (Owner, Webology SEO) for the most part.

How did you come to work with Webology SEO?

The company that hosts our website recommended them to me. After meeting with Blake, I felt they'd be a good fit because they'd be able to offer us more personal attention than others.

We've been working with them for almost two years and counting.

Webology SEO has helped us significantly improve our digital reach. We're now showing up on the first page of Google, so more people are finding us organically instead of just through word of mouth. They've essentially created a new avenue for potential patients to find us.

How did Webology SEO perform from a project management standpoint?

Blake is very responsive; I can call him up any time and usually get a reply by the end of the day on any questions I might have.

The personal attention they're able to offer clients sets them apart. Blake seems to genuinely care about our success and is dedicated to figuring out solutions to help us improve our digital reach. Their commitment to helping you reach your goals is really at the core of their business values.