The Digital Marketing Arena

WebMaxed is US based SEO service provider whose powerful dominance is spread across the globe in around 11 countries. We have employee strength of more than 100 SEO experts.

Ahmedabad, India
  • Ahmedabad, GJ 380003

Digital Marketing Support for Development Company

"They’re organized and they stick to timelines."

Nov. 2017 - Ongoing

Webmaxed develops digital marketing, social media, and SEO keyword strategies. They are also planning to build PPC and email marketing campaigns.

CEO, Development Company

Since hiring Webmaxed, web traffic has doubled and keyword rankings have vastly improved. The agency communicates clearly about their plans, always asks for input about their strategies, and thoroughly fulfills their obligations. Their analytical mindset and reliable deliveries set them apart.

I am the CEO of a startup that provides customer engagement and order management services to e-commerce clients. We also offer software solutions.

What challenge were you trying to address with Webmaxed?

When we started our company two years ago, our e-commerce portal was constrained. We also had competition, so organic traffic was not up to our expectations. We were trying to attract more leads and convert them into customers.

Webmaxed helps us attract more clients through digital marketing. They also serve as an intermediary, helping us provide SEO services to our clients.

They initially helped me build SEO keyword strategies for three or four of my clients. After that, they made some on-site changes to improve Google search results.

Now, they're creating our social media and website marketing content. Based on the results, we will start using them for PPC, email marketing, and remarketing.

They dedicated a project manager and analyst to our main project. I’ve also worked with an analyst who manages content marketing and keywords. I communicate directly with them.

How did you come to work with Webmaxed?

One of my friends engaged them while I was struggling to find a company that could deliver total customer satisfaction. I had some bad experiences, so I wasn’t convinced that Webmaxed could deliver. Other agencies didn’t give me the output I needed, even though I paid a significant price. I was skeptical about Webmaxed at first, but they were an improvement over the providers I’d used before.

I’ve spent more than $20,000 on their services so far.

We started our work with Webmaxed in November 2017, and they are still engaged with us. If we continue to receive the same level of response from Webmaxed, our relationship will continue and we will spend more on them.

I get mostly positive feedback from customers. They’ve improved our keyword rankings a lot, which has ultimately increased traffic. Before the engagement, we had 100–200 website visitors. After I hired Webmaxed, the numbers increased to 350–400 on average, and rose beyond that during special events.

Their deliverables are better than the ones from my previous partners, and they are also great with project management and engagement. They’re organized and they stick to timelines. When it comes to customer deliverables, timelines are crucial.

Webmaxed strategically determines which campaigns we need to spend more or less money on. I’ll engage them for PPC because of those results. There is more to come, but my experience so far has been good.

How did Webmaxed perform from a project management standpoint?

They typically send me follow-up emails during the workweek, and we call once a week to review their work. They always ask me for input on the strategies and email me when there’s a problem with the service. They deliver the exact services I want. We make our expectations clear, and they deliver. As the CEO, I don’t know much about the granular levels, but they deliver the work.

I like their strategic capabilities. The amount of traffic and sales that Webmaxed obtains for our clients through their strategies and keyword targeting is amazing. I can’t speak to their PPC skills yet, but their SEO work has been amazing.

Overall Score I have a good experience, and I’ll continue the relationship.
    Their deliverables are always on time.
    I definitely get a return on investment.
    We still have work to do, but Webmaxed improved my exposure.
    I would refer them without hesitation.