Digital Marketing + Creative Agency

WEBITMD is an award winning boutique Digital Marketing and Creative Agency with offices in Los Angeles & New York City. Founded in 2008, our mission has been to develop technology and marketing strategies that drive the user experience and create a meaningful brand image. Our clients, ranging from Silicon Valley startups to Fortune 500 enterprises, love our highly-customized & consultative approach and consider the WEBITMD team an extension of their own.

2008
  • WEBITMD
    115 W 18th St, 2nd Floor
    New York, NY 10011
    646.612.7588

Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TP-LINK North America, Dickies Girl, California State University, Stanislaus, Opiates.com, Josie Maran Cosmetics, Bookkeeping.com

SEM for Mobile Agency

"We are satisfied with WEBITMD."

2014 - Ongoing

WEBITMD is currently working on organic search engine optimization campaigns with the client to build online leads that will turn into mobile development projects.

Founder, Mobile Agency

WEBITMD is praised for satisfying the client consistently and delivering results. WEBITMD could improve their project management skills, but are recommended overall.

We're a mobile app development company. I am the founder and chief executive officer of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with WEBITMD?

We needed help generating online leads using organic SEO techniques. We didn't have enough expertise in-house, so we needed to work with an agency.

WEBITMD has provided SEO services in the past, but we primarily use them for our pay-per-click campaign management.

How did you come to work with WEBITMD?

WEBITMD found us initially. I was impressed by their work.

How much have you invested with WEBITMD?

Our monthly pay-per-click budget is between $10,000 and $15,000.

We started working with WEBITMD 2 years ago and have an ongoing project.

We are satisfied with WEBITMD.

How did WEBITMD perform from a project management standpoint?

Scaling up their project management would be an improvement and allow WEBITMD to pay more attention to clients.

Search Engine Marketing for Medical Clinic Business

"We have high expectations, and WEBITMD listened to us, which wasn't true for bigger companies we've used."

Ongoing

WEBITMD has partnered with a medical corporation to improve SEO [search engine optimization] and pay-per-click performance to get more B2B [business-to-business] clients.

Owner, Medical Clinic Business

WEBITMD is complimented for producing more quality leads through phone calls and being a reliable partner.

We are a medical corporation providing administration services for treatment centers. I am the owner of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with WEBITMD?

We needed a better organic position online.

WEBITMD has provided organic SEO for Google and Bing, as well as pay-per-click management.

How did you come to work with WEBITMD?

I searched online, contacted WEBITMD's principal, and decided to give them a try. I've been pretty happy.

How much have you invested with WEBITMD?

The cost of WEBITMD's services is between $300,000 and $500,000 per year.

Our site has existed for 20 years, almost as long as the internet itself, and we've always handled SEO in-house. We had a break for a few months, trying to find different approaches, but I went right back to WEBITMD.

I don't keep close track of metrics, but our phone has been ringing as a result of WEBITMD's work.

How did WEBITMD perform from a project management standpoint?

WEBITMD's team has been available during weekends and evenings for any issues.

What did you find most impressive about WEBITMD?

Anyone looking to work with us needs to have a good understanding of our business, which requires time. We have high expectations, and WEBITMD listened to us, which wasn't true for bigger companies we've used. We were just another number to them, as opposed to WEBITMD.

Are there any areas WEBITMD could improve?

WEBITMD is a young company. They have some growing pains, but I still chose WEBITMD over larger companies, so I consider them to be pretty good.

I recommend them 100%.

Search Engine Marketing for Tourism Company

"WEBITMD's work has been successful and we are very satisfied. They are a great agency, and very responsive."

Nov. 2015 - Ongoing

WEBITMD was engaged by a tourism management company to grow leads and sales for a resort property in Cuba.

Sales Manager, Tourism Company

WEBITMD is praised for their ability to provide measurable improvements in qualified leads generated and ultimately sales and bottom line. WEBITMD is recommended to any client who needs a reliable and results-driven partner.

ATI is a tour operator. I am a sales manager in charge of our special groups department in Cuba.

What challenge were you trying to address with WEBITMD?

We wanted to increase sales for Cuba. We needed to increase bookings to our property there to hit sales targets. The internet is a great way to market ourselves in a competitive marketplace.

WEBITMD provides SEO [search engine optimization] services, as well as pay-per-click management for Google Ad Words and Yahoo.

How did you come to work with WEBITMD?

We researched 3 agencies, out of which WEBITMD was selected. We felt confident in working with them.

How much have you invested with WEBITMD?

The cost of WEBITMD's services has been around $20,000 over the last year.

We started working with WEBITMD in November 2015. We have an ongoing relationship.

How did WEBITMD perform from a project management standpoint?

We receive monthly reports from WEBITMD, which are always delivered on time.

What did you find most impressive about WEBITMD?

We have a great relationship with WEBITMD. They are responsive and always adaptable to our needs. We've seen some great results.

Are there any areas WEBITMD could improve?

WEBITMD could be more proactive in terms of giving suggestions.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with WEBITMD?

Any client would find it easy to work with WEBITMD. They are a reliable company that can deliver great results.

WEBITMD is great, but results can always improve.

Search Engine Optimization for Catering Business

"It seems that WEBITMD's team has done a consistent job, so we've stayed engaged with them longer than with any other SEO company we've used so far."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

WEBITMD was hired by a catering company that offers rentals for special events. They needed to increase keyword rankings to grow the customer base.

Owner, Catering Company

WEBITMD is complimented for their reporting, organization, and ability to prove results. WEBITMD is recommended to any potential client.

We are a special events venue rental company. I'm the Chief Executive Officer of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with WEBITMD?

We wanted to increase rankings for certain phrases and terms, as well as optimize our website.

WEBITMD has primarily provided SEO [search engine optimization] services.

How did you come to work with WEBITMD?

We have a marketing company on retainer. They've handled the initial research for potential partners. We followed this with a face-to-face meeting. I was in charge of the final selection.

The cost is private.

We started working with WEBITMD 8 months ago, and have an ongoing relationship.

We're very happy with WEBITMD's quality of deliverables.

How did WEBITMD perform from a project management standpoint?

WEBITMD has offered ample reports in order for us to make sure that the progress was on par with what we agreed on. They've done a great job in this regard. I'm very happy with how WEBITMD's principal runs the shop.

What did you find most impressive about WEBITMD?

We've switched several SEO companies. It seems that WEBITMD's team has done a consistent job, so we've stayed engaged with them longer than with any other SEO company we've used so far.

Are there any areas WEBITMD could improve?

There's always room for improvement, but anything I could mention would be out of context. The overall package from WEBITMD is quite polished, from research and reporting, to answering calls and generally being available.

Reluctantly. I wouldn't want to recommend WEBITMD to a competitor.

Digital Marketing for Resort Management Company

"Since beginning our work with WEBITMD, our website traffic has tripled. My info-captures have doubled, and we've seen a continual sales improvement each month."

Aug. 2015 - Ongoing

WEBITMD was engaged by a management services company to generate qualified phone and online leads for a resort property in Costa Rica using a huge variety of digital marketing methods.

Director of New Business Development, Resort Management Group

WEBITMD was complimented by the client for growing qualified leads and tripling website traffic during the project. WEBITMD is recommended for other smaller companies that want to grow quickly and be aggressive with lead generation.

We are a management services company for a wellness and life transformation resort in Costa Rica. I am the new Business Development Administrative Manager of the company. My job is to run the administrative side of developing new business and marketing.

What challenge were you trying to address with WEBITMD?

We wanted to make the resort that we're providing marketing services for be successful, and have a 90%+ occupancy rate. We wanted to generate leads either through the website, or through our call center.

WEBITMD runs our SEO [search engine optimization], pay-per-click, and web development. They work in tandem with our group in determining what metrics are applicable with regards to all of those things, finding what is or isn't working well, and maximizing efficiency on both ends. We have a Facebook remarketing campaign which we run through WEBITMD, and they've definitely helped us with content marketing, especially from an SEO standpoint. We've had to write copy in a way which is most beneficial to us from an SEO standpoint, avoiding duplicate content which would be negated by Google.

How did you come to work with WEBITMD?

I wasn't involved in the selection process. We had been working with an SEO agency which was used by my CEO’s [Chief Executive Officer] previous company. They weren't working out well for us for a variety of reasons, so we started looking for a new provider. We interviewed multiple agencies, but there was something about WEBITMD which stood out. For one thing, their price point was incredibly fair, and WEBITMD also had a profound understanding of what it was that we were looking to do. From day-one, within the first few minutes of our conversation, our teams clicked. WEBITMD understood where we were coming from: our goals and targets, as well as our vision.

How much have you invested with WEBITMD?

Our scope has been continually scaled up during our collaboration, but I can't provide exact figures.

We work continually with WEBITMD, and assign them a bigger and bigger role. They've proven themselves to be reliable time and time again.

Before working with WEBITMD, our website was esthetically-pleasing, but in terms of functionality and SEO, it was lacking. WEBITMD came in, and while maintaining our vision and aesthetic, made modifications which had a huge impact, whether it was putting information captures on every single page, or slight verbiage changes done from an SEO standpoint. WEBITMD taught us what the importance of headers was, and what should be included within H1, H2, and H3, in order to conform to Google. WEBITMD was a huge help in explaining indexing vs. non-indexing with Google; putting our blog on someone else's site would have been seen as duplicate content, for example.

WEBITMD has revamped multiple areas of our site, and has even improved the aesthetic in some areas. Their web developers are very talented, and they've taken our vision, bringing in new ideas. On 90% of these cases, we ended up siding with WEBITMD. Our site has been cleaned up, it's much more efficient, and makes much more sense from a customer perspective. Our SEO is significantly better, along with our traffic.

How did WEBITMD perform from a project management standpoint?

We have a wonderful vendor relationship with WEBITMD, talking openly about new ideas and business strategies. Even though it's obviously their business to help our business, I've appreciated that WEBITMD has taken this to another level, going above and beyond in every facet. Their CEO calls me every week with new ideas to consider. It's very hard to find vendors which are so involved and passionate about the client's vision. WEBITMD excels by taking on businesses that they work for, almost as if it was their own business.

What did you find most impressive about WEBITMD?

Any business, especially ones that aren't very large but are looking to scale, would benefit greatly by working with WEBITMD. They have incredible ideas when it comes to SEO and pay-per-click, and they look at things from a unique perspective. WEBITMD has written incredible copy for us, which is optimized for search engines beyond belief. It's not only great content which I want to have on my website, but the simple fact that it's geared towards getting us found online, is huge.

WEBITMD's web developer is one of the fastest designers that I've ever worked with. His turnaround time is 50% of any other developer that I've seen, while his quality is 200%. He's talented beyond belief, and brilliant when it comes to WordPress solutions. We've needed to have our website do some tricky stuff, including dynamic 800 numbers which we tracked through other vendors. We were able to do this without any hiccups, every time. WEBITMD's pay-per-click specialist is an impressive individual when it comes to his understanding of the field, going to the backend and finding connections which people don't normally find. I think that WEBITMD's team is overall unbelievable, and I feel lucky to have worked with them in their beginning stage. I feel that this company will become big shortly.

Are there any areas WEBITMD could improve?

No. I wish that I could give some kind of critique, but WEBITMD is fantastic at what it does.

WEBITMD is overall strong, but like any company dealing with multiple clients, there will be hiccups.
    WEBITMD never even tried to change our initial estimates, they stuck to their guns, and have been incredibly forthright if anything was going to cost more than expected.
    WEBITMD's quality of work is fantastic, and we've never had any issues.
    Anytime someone asks me if I know of a pay-per-click or SEO company, I am already sharing WEBITMD's contact info.

Fashion Accessories Retailer Web Marketing

“I have 32 conversions in three months that I can accredit to their work.”

WebitMD developed a contingent website and managed digital marketing for a fashion retailer. Key services were pay-per-click, search engine optimization, and website upgrades as necessary.

GM, Fashion Accessories Retailer

WebitMD’s work led to a significant increase in conversions and a great return on investment. Although they don’t have graphic design expertise, they don’t need it: their technical skill has boosted keyword rankings and increased market reach.

Please describe your company.

We are a women's accessories import and distributing company.

What is your role and responsibilities?

I am the general manager and CEO.

What was your goal for working with WebitMD?

Our goal was to increase traffic to our website as well as create a contingent website. They have done both successfully. The main site is already completed and beautiful.

WebitMD did Web development work to build our website. They also managed the pay-per-click campaign, as well as increasing the SEO [search engine optimization] on our current website.

What was your process for selecting WebitMD with which to work?

I thought that if I wanted a company to manage my SEO, then they should also be a company that has a very effective SEO themselves. I looked for the company that had the most exposure. WebitMD had a lot of exposure, which tells me they know how to be seen. We did a quick interview, and they seemed to have a good grasp of my business, so I engaged them.

I pay $2,700 a month, which includes my SEO and pay-per-click campaign. I am billed separately for a new website, which was approximately $3,500. Our contract is for one year, and we'll reassess that after a year.

Do you have any statistics or metrics to track improvement from the project?

We’ve been working together for three months, and our stats are on Google Analytics. The results have been an improvement.

How has WebitMD performed so far?

I have nothing to compare them to. I am getting a lot more exposure, especially with the pay-per-click campaign, the new signups, and the conversions. I have 32 conversions in three months that I can accredit to their work. Each purchase has been around $200, which has been a decent ROI [return on investment]. They are cold clients as opposed to my previous clients that I have met at a show. The fashion industry is not as big as you might think. All the main players are well known. Some new customers are smaller boutique stores that I never would have been able to reach without their SEO work.

They are a pretty standard SEO company, I don’t have anything to compare them to. I am impressed with their remarketing campaign, which is where my logo shows on Amazon or YouTube. That has been nice. Also, the amount of customization that they’re capable of doing on the new website has been good, and they are good about following up when I need a change made to my new website. Their follow up is very good.

They can definitely improve upon their designs. They are not necessarily a design company, so I haven't really been satisfied with the designs that they have created. We are our own design company, so we have helped them out when it comes to Web and graphic design. They are more technical than visual.

There are some items that took a little longer than expected, which is not all their fault.
    Their technical expertise, functionality, and follow up are very good. They can improve their design work and visuals.
    I would definitely recommend them for SEO and pay-per-click campaigns. As far as the website design and development goes, they could have done a better job.