We Build Apps People Love

We Take Your App Idea from Concept to Launch

Using our proven process, we take your idea from concept to launch. Whether you have an idea in mind or are not sure where to start, Webiotic crafts complete solutions built on a solid foundation of cutting-edge technology and a holistic strategy that leaves nothing to chance.

More than $2 Billion (and Counting) in Value Delivered

Providing an exceptional return on investment drives everything we do. Our passion, creativity, and expertise combine to wow your customers. Our design and development services work together to elevate your business and deliver an exceptional value.

Miami, FL
  • 777 Brickell Ave #500
    Miami, FL 33131

Nespresso, Celebrity Cruises, Macys, Mercy Hospital, Sudsies, Romero Britto, Road Captain

Sudsies Mobile App Development

Webiotic’s mobile app development teams worked hand-in-hand to create a backend order management process. This system both powers Sudsies business functions and provides customers with a convenient way to place and monitor their orders.

Intranet Dashboard Development for SEO Company

“They dove deep into the details of every feature and aspect of the application.”

Aug. 2018 - July 2019

Webiotic provided mobile app development services for an SEO and media agency. In order to help the partner monitor their stats, they built an internal solution that keeps track of rankings and keywords.

Israel
Nir Alony
CEO, Alony Media

The application has eased the partner's solutions and provides in-depth data reports. Working iteratively, they made collaboration seamless and ensured the platform achieved all of its requirements. Professionalism, communication, and attention-to-detail are hallmarks of their high-quality work.

I’m the CEO of Alony Media. We’re an SEO agency and media company. Our team works with clients by providing SEO content marketing services, and we also build or purchase content-based websites to run on our own.

What challenge were you trying to address with Webiotic?

We needed an internal solution — a tool, system, or dashboard — that’d help us track some of our SEO stats and our clients' progress as well as monitor our internal brand.

Webiotic developed the internal tool I use to keep track of rankings and keywords. We did the UI/UX design work, and they handled the development. There was a lot of iterative, back-and-forth correspondence. I’m not a coder so I don’t know all the specifics about how they coded, but it was exactly what we needed.

I worked with one or two people. One was a product manager or COO who managed the development team.

How did you come to work with Webiotic?

We’ve known Webiotic for two years because we’re one of their SEO service providers. Having had a working relationship with them, it was easy to select them to develop this solution. I knew what they could do because they’ve built a lot of apps for other customers.

We invested between $25,000–$30,000. It was spread over a long period of time.

The project lasted from August 2018–July 2019.

Because it’s an internal tool, I only use it to keep track of the work we do. Our team uses it to create SEO reports for some of our clients. The solution makes my work a little easier by providing a lot of depth and data that I need, all in one place.

How did Webiotic perform from a project management standpoint?

Webiotic was very good, professional, and detail-oriented. I share similar characteristics, so maybe that’s why we had a good thing going. Our iterative approach ensured that everything was how we wanted it to be. They dove deep into the details of every feature and aspect of the application. Before COVID-19, we spoke at least once a week, but it has since died down. It’ll resume when this health crisis is over.

Their attention to detail is impressive. I haven’t worked with many companies in the past so I can’t compare, but they were detail-oriented and I really appreciated that. A lot of other companies often drop the ball in this area.

Webiotic gave me all the attention I needed with weekly phone calls, keeping track of the progress, and taking their time. It was a long process but I never felt like it was rushed. They really gave me the feeling that I was an important client and I liked that.

No one is perfect, but there’s nothing that comes to mind. This may be because we already had a long-term working relationship before the engagement.

Come prepared when you initiate the engagement; that goes for any development company. You have to know what you want to convey. At the end of the day, Webiotic will develop what you want, so it’ll be a lot smoother and easier if you come prepared with the details and features you want.

Overall Score We’ve been working together for a long time and it has been great.
    The timeline was stretched for a long time probably because of things on my end as well.
    They did a good job. I got good value for my money.
    They did a good job.