Web Experts Since 1996.

WEBii provides high quality website services with ample years of experience, for small to mid sized businesses and non profits. SEO, web design, custom web development, web hosting and more.

1996
Austin, TX
  • 8500 Shoal Creek Blvd, Suite 4-104
    Austin, TX 78757

A national museum, several university programs in Texas, an established Austin non-profit organization, a Texas defensive driving school, an online learning program for teen drivers, and a custom cookie baking company.

Community Action Network

Pflugerville Fire Department

Constitutional Rights Interactive

Reconstructive Surgery Office Website

Texas Health and Science University

Online Driving Professor

Web App Dev for Bakery Chain

“We've been very happy with the quality of their work.”

2017 - Ongoing

WEBii developed a custom-made WordPress website with WooCommerce and built a web application to help track the workflow.

Austin, Texas
Larry Callaway
Owner, CFAM Enterprises LLC

Tracking sales has become much easier, and the in-house team is satisfied with the outcome. WEBii’s highly skilled team goes above and beyond to meet all needs, even when they’re outside their scope of work.

I'm the owner of a bakery. We have two locations and we specialize in custom cakes and cookies.

What challenge were you trying to address with WEBii?

We do a lot of e-commerce business, so we were looking for a vendor to help us develop an e-commerce website and a custom application.

They built a WordPress website with WooCommerce for us. It's a custom-made website and has many features. They also developed a web application. The app helps us with operational workflow and tracking. We have a large volume of orders that come through the web every day, and we track the whole process.

We have two main points of contact.

How did you come to work with WEBii?

We checked different web resources, looking for a web development team in Austin. WEBii had very high ratings, so we reached out to them. They were very responsive and knew exactly what we were talking about, so we decided they'd do a great job.

We've spent between $20,000–$30,000.

We started working with WEBii in 2017, and the relationship is ongoing.

It's become much easier for us to monitor our sales. We've been very happy with the quality of their work.

How did WEBii perform from a project management standpoint?

They're very professional and great communicators. If there is an issue, they address it immediately.

They're very versatile and have a broad range of talent. Many things I've asked them to do were outside their scope of work (for example, data storage), but they've always been able to handle them.

I can't think of anything.

Overall Score I'm impressed with everything they've done.
    The cost was very reasonable.

Web Dev for Workplace Safety Incentives Company

"[WEBii] not only had the technical skills, but also the demeanor and patience to explain things to us."

2007 - Ongoing

The partnership began with WEBii hosting a website developed by another vendor. When an update was needed, WEBii was hired to develop a new WordPress website and WooCommerce store, with ongoing SEO support.

Cashiers, North Carolina
Glenda Marshall
Vice President, Safety Pays, Inc.

WEBii’s superior pricing and helpful, respectful attitude motivated the client to expand their partnership. Their end product was updated, mobile-friendly, and just what the client needed. Their patience with less tech-savvy questions make them a pleasure to work with. Absolutely recommended.

I'm vice president of Safety Pays. We've been in business since 1992. I'm one of the owners and an officer of the corporation. We help other companies reduce their accident loss rates. We have between 2,000–3,000 customers. We have two employees and are located in Cashiers, North Carolina.

What challenge were you trying to address with WEBii?

We desperately needed to update our website and store. Rather than working with what we had already, we decided to start over.

The platform we use is WordPress and the store is WooCommerce.

We worked with Jackie [Managing Director, WEBii] and the whole crew. We're really not very tech-savvy when it comes to this kind of work. It was good to work with someone who not only had the technical skills, but also the demeanor and patience to explain things to us whenever we had a question. Our questions were pretty basic for somebody in her position. She has always been just very helpful and easy to work with.

How did you come to work with WEBii?

I've been working with Jackie for possibly 10 years, since we had our second website built by a colleague of hers and of ours. That’s how I got connected to WEBii.

Our previous website was developed by another developer. He forwarded our website to WEBii for hosting purposes. WEBii has just always been very helpful. Their prices were reasonable. When we went to them, we made a decision to basically redo everything. We spoke to another company in the Los Angeles area who was quoting us more than twice as much for the work. The fact that I had experience with WEBii in the past and their prices were good meant that it made sense for them to do all of the work.

So far, including having them set us up for SEO, around $7,000.

It started about 10 years ago, and the work is ongoing.

None of our clients have said to us, "Gosh, we really like your new website.” That’s not a reflection on the work at all. It's updated. It's mobile friendly. It's what we needed. We just finished the website about 2 months ago. We are very pleased with it.

How did WEBii perform from a project management standpoint?

They used a project management system with us. It was an efficient way to do something like that. My partner, who's in his mid-60s, wasn't great at using it. Part of the reason is that he has so much on his plate, and having to work with a project management system just sort of annoyed him. However, it was a really efficient way to bring us and all of the development people into the loop at the same time.

Overall, it was a pleasant experience. Jackie was an all-around professional web developer. She was never ruffled by anything and always treated our concerns with care and respect. I never got any attitude from her or anybody else. In the past that's happened with other companies.

No company is perfect. We've been in business long enough to understand that, you know, one person might have more experience and training than another person. That would be the only area of any concern: That not everybody is equally trained (which is an impossible thing, anyway). So I’d say not really.

Absolutely.
    Absolutely.

Web Dev for Football Coaching Firm

"They have been a lifesaver for First Down Playbook."

2012 - Ongoing

In this 5 year collaboration, WeBii developed two websites: a digital football playbooks site and an online football coaching community, and executed a social media strategy for the company.

Austin, Texas
Charlie Coiner
Founder, 1st Down Technologies

Everything from the help with the website, to help with social media, to just general advice was considered a 'lifesaver' for the company. Fast responses, personalized services, and affordable prices were considered to be excellent.

Introduce your business and what you do there

I'm the owner of a football technology playbook business called First Down Technologies with a product called First Down Playbook.

What challenge were you trying to address with WeBii?

We are a small business. I was a 30-year football coach with 9 years in the NFL and the rest at a major college, so my whole life had been devoted to football and now I'm also in the business.

One aspect that I quickly found out I had to focus on solving was how to get the word out about your company and about your products without a mega budget. Jackie [Managing Director at WeBii] was instrumental in helping us understand and she taught me so much about social media and how to utilize our website to get the word out about our product.

When I talk WeBii, I talk Jackie and I don't know how many people get this treatment or not. I don't know that will always be possible for everybody but it has been for us. It's a people-person job. The way she treats everything like it's her problem is something that makes me happy.

How did you come to work with WeBii?

Word of mouth. I started the business and then went back into coaching for a year at the University of Tennessee. I hired somebody to work for me for one year and that person knew Jackie. When I got out of coaching next year, I went back and worked with her.

How much have you invested with WeBii?

Around $10,000. Which was not a lot. They're very affordable. You know when you start looking at what other people charge to do what they do.

I’ve been working with WeBii for 5 years.

We’ve got two websites. We sell digital football plays to everybody from people in the NFL, all the way down flag football. We’ve got 30,000 plays on it and it’s what we call our Spartan Web sites.

We have another website that over the years we've converged into a coaches’ community, so it's free. We give coaching help over a period of the last two years. We’ve pivoted with that website which has around 600,000 visits. That’s been excellent for us. Everything she's done from the help with the website, to help with social media, to just general advice about anything. They have been a lifesaver for First Down Playbook.

How did WeBii perform from a project management standpoint?

They use a tool that reports like Trello. She reports on the project, so I can go in and keep up. You know but for the most part, she knows our company and website so well that we don't even have to screen share. Every time I'm back in Austin I try to make sure to get to see her. I like them very much.

What did you find most impressive about WeBii?

To me, it's still a people person world. If I call up and I can't talk to anybody for two days, then that's a problem. And that's never the case with them. That’s what they do better than anybody else. I think that the other part is that they get people like me.

And then a lot of times we can be in a situation like “Charlie, you think you want to do that, but here's what you probably want to do.” Those are the things that are important to me in this small business and that's what I've gotten there.

This is no exaggeration. I emailed Jackie this morning at 3:00. My guess is she's probably answered it already.

Are there any areas WeBii could improve?

Always room for improvement in communication and the ability to understand exactly what you're trying to get done. There's some disconnect between me and the people that work under Jackie.

Overall Score I'm not going anywhere. I'll take a people person business any day.
    I might get things a little faster if I were dealing with the whole staff. But yeah I'll take that any day. I'll take a little bit longer to get it done to make sure that I'm dealing with somebody understanding who we are and what we do.
    Anybody else would be a lot more.
    I've already referred my mom to them. I'll give you that. Jackie is redoing her horse farm website.