Webhound Media Website Design & Digital Marketing

Webhound Media is a UK digital marketing agency providing cost-effective web marketing and design solutions to businesses throughout the UK. As a leader in web design, social media marketing, website conversion, and internet marketing services, we pride ourselves on building long lasting relationships and delivering real results for our clients.

Based in Luton, Bedfordshire, we have been successfully supporting businesses throughout the UK to develop affordable website design and digital marketing for over 20 years.
Our main service areas are: Luton, Bedford, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Watford, Hemel Hempstead and London.

Luton, United Kingdom
  • Luton, BDF LU3 2HR

NHS, Haven, Butlins, Bourne Leisure, British Gas, The Open University, Peugeot

Tutor Engliziya Website Design

We designed a clean style based on a bespoke English theme, resulting in a more natural viewing experience for users. Red and grey work well as colour combinations that provide a clean yet inviting feel.
We used red for the sections and call-to-actions where we needed to grab users attention.

We prepared a user journey with wireframes, focusing on Tutor Engliziya’s goal of an easy and efficient process for learning about their services and enrolling for courses. This user journey was intended to display the content effectively so potential customers would feel confident in choosing to seek online education with Tutor Engliziya.

We developed a new website on a content management system which makes adding new pages, editing content and images a much simpler process than hard-coded static html pages.

Our improvements included a revamped sitemap, where we connected the content logically. We prepared a user journey with wireframes, focusing on Bounty’s goal of an easy and efficient process for learning about the venue, placing orders for bait & fishing tackle and booking holidays. This user journey was intended to display the content effectively so potential customers would feel confident in choosing a holiday at a Bounty Lakes.

Custom Web Design & Dev for Holiday Specialist Provider

"They made a website we’re very proud of."

Dec. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Webhound Media did full-stack website development using WordPress. They added provided photographs to an integrated booking form and a calendar for customer browsing.

Blandford Forum, United Kingdom
Owner, Specialist Holiday Provider

The finished website generated positive stakeholder feedback based on comparison to competitor sites. Other areas of strength for the solution include graphics integration. This creative partner offers custom design suggestions and excellent communication and tracking.

I’m the owner of a holiday provider.

What challenge were you trying to address with Webhound Media?

We needed someone to design and develop my website.

They designed and developed the website from scratch using WordPress. We only provided text and some photographs of the accommodations. They built in a booking form and a calendar that track bookings as we get them. A customer can book a holiday by looking at occupied and non-occupied dates and can browse the photos of our accommodations.

Simon (Manager, Webhound Media) did everything. He uses contractors rather than employing people permanently.

How did you come to work with Webhound Media?

They built a good website for a colleague, and we remembered that when we needed website development of our own.

We’ve spent 450 British pounds (about $592 USD).

We worked together from December 2018—January 2019.

We looked at our competitor’s sites and we think our site compares very favorably. We’re very happy with what we got. We’re very impressed with the way the graphics integrated with our text. They are things we didn’t ask for and they came up with them. They made a website we’re very proud of.

How did Webhound Media perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m very happy with their project management. We conducted six or seven telephone meetings where we shared a screen and looked at what was going on and made changes as needed.

Their customer services stood out—they understood what our needs were and would relate to those needs.

No, we’re completely satisfied.

Simon was impressed by the amount of detail that we provided in the text. He found it important that we communicate our business needs, and many clients don’t do this effectively.

Web Dev for Arabic Tutoring & English Learning Platforms

“They’re willing to do all of the work necessary to meet our needs. The team never delivered sub-par work.”

Sep. 2018 - Oct. 2018

Webhound Media built two custom WordPress websites to support an online language tutoring service. They included features that allowed for profile building, filtering, hiring, and payment processing.

London, England
Hassina Ali
Director, Tutor Arabiya

Webhound Media delivered high-quality websites that standout from market competition for their fresh and professional design, which has improved conversion rates. The team is highly communicative, accommodating, and understanding. Overall, they’re a valuable partner.

I’m the co-founder of two online language learning organizations—Tutor Arabiya for Arabic and Tutor Engliziya for English.

What challenge were you trying to address with Webhound Media?

I was looking for a vendor to help me build websites to support my language tutoring services. I’d spoken with several people, but none of them were very helpful. I’d received extremely high quotes for our design needs, and I had no idea what technology would be best for the platforms. I needed a development partner to help me through this confusion.

We didn’t provide Webhound Media with anything, only a basic description of our idea for the tutoring platform. Their team custom-built the platform from scratch on WordPress. They included all of our requested functionalities like teacher profiles, filtering capabilities, and a hiring and payment process. Other vendors said some of these features would be complex and expensive, but Webhound Media executed each of them brilliantly.

Simon (Manager, Webhound Media) was my main point of contact. He provided good service from the start, so I always requested to speak with him. For more specific needs, he’d put me in contact with other team members.

How did you come to work with Webhound Media?

I’d worked with a company previously, but it wasn’t a good experience. I started this search on social media, but I didn’t have much luck looking for offshore providers. I received several quotes for the project, but the prices were ridiculous. I first came across Webhound Media on Fiverr, and I found their website from there. I was impressed by their work, so I reached out and had a conversation with Simon. Our services are aimed at a niche market, but he seemed to have a good understanding of our audience. He demonstrated a hands-on approach, great listening skills, and a high level of industry knowledge. He was professional and answered all of our questions.

We spent under £10,000 (approximately $13,000 USD). I saved a significant sum in choosing them over other providers.

We worked together from September­–October 2018.

I’m competing with some pretty reputable companies that have been on the market for about 15 years, but our websites standout for their fresh and professional look thanks to Webhound Media. We’re strictly an online business, so our websites are very important. Our users have responded positively, and conversion rates have definitely improved.

How did Webhound Media perform from a project management standpoint?

We mainly communicate over email, but I prefer to speak with Simon directly over the phone. I’ve noticed he’s quicker to complete a task if I tell him in person. He’s accommodated my preferences, which I really appreciate.

They understood our needs and provided appropriate solutions. They’re willing to do all of the work necessary to meet our needs. The team never delivered sub-par work. If Webhound Media feels that I’m missing something, they’ll provide additional advice.

No, I can’t think of anything.

I’ve looked at Webhound Media’s other websites, and I found all of their work to be different. They create unique designs that align with each client’s specific needs, which is great. I recommend working with their team, especially Simon. The project is safe in his hands. Also, clients should maintain constant communication. The Webhound Media team has a quick turnover time, so it’s important to stay up to date on their progress.

Web Support & Dev for Home Security Firm

"It was refreshing to work with a firm that required no additional chasing."

April 2018 - May 2018

Webhound Media provided web support and development work to improve the security and professionalism of a service provider’s website. They arranged for an HTTPS certificate and strong keyword recognition.

Harpenden, United Kingdom
Owner, HCL Security (Home Checked)

Webhound Media’s work produced reputation improvements, creating a successful engagement. With a streamlined project management approach and an accessible staff, they delivered standout service at a competitive rate. The team was transparent and met all project requirements.

I am the owner of HCL Security (Home Checked). We provide manned security solutions to residential and commercial clients.

What challenge were you trying to address with Webhound Media?

We relied on Webhound Media for a series of website support and development tasks that would improve our site’s security and professionalism.

We first tasked Webhound Media to convert our site from HTTP to HTTPS so that our site would no longer be viewed as a security threat. In doing so, they helped us launch a new website when our business model shifted from only residential security to residential and commercial. They arranged the site using specific keywords so that our site would promote our services more efficiently.

I interacted only with a project or account manager, and they delegated tasks to their team as necessary. I am unsure of the total team size, however.

How did you come to work with Webhound Media?

I reached out to several local web service providers, and I outlined my requirements in broad strokes. I received a few responses, and I selected Webhound Media based on the charge for their services and their suggestions that would enhance my website.

I’d estimate that I spent less than £5,000 ($6,300 USD).

The project spanned April–May 2018.

My clients now recognize that I have a professional website, and the security improvements have been a tremendous help. The reputation enhancements are difficult to quantify fully.

How did Webhound Media perform from a project management standpoint?

They delivered on time and according to my budget. We communicated through emails and phone calls, mostly, and they were always accessible. They were exceptional in that regard.

Their grasp of the soft skills is quite notable. It was refreshing to work with a firm that required not additional chasing. They were always attentive and reliable.

No, I believe they did everything well.

It’s essential to make your requirements clear and to be realistic regarding your price and what you would like to accomplish.

They were transparent in all of their operations.
    When comparing other firms, Westhound Media was far more reasonable.
    They were able to deliver everything that I wanted.
    I've recommended them several times already.