Make Things Happen

WebFusion, is a seaward outsourcing web and mobile application advancement organization serving the customers everywhere throughout the globe. Having a very long time of involvement in giving rich and stringent quality principles, we build up the product arrangements that give your business an edge over contenders. Our superb industry based approach encourages the customer to run more historic and capable organizations.

Guided by the momentous vision – "Make Things Happen"​ WebFusion drives the web improvement with shared advancement, group improvement and open source initiative. No one comprehends your business superior to you. WebFusion, gives a sole test to comprehend you and your business from your point of view. The group of WebFusion, endeavor in creating arrangement that is supportable, adaptable and financially savvy. Business arrangements gave by us expands benefits as we generally convey top notch answers for customers.

Surat, India
  • 507, RTC building
    Surat, GJ 395009

Chuck Bunk Image

Chuck Bunk

Chuck Bunk lets you search for and discover restaurants to eat out at or order in from. Browse through restaurant menus, photos, user reviews and ratings to decide where you want to eat, and use the map feature to guide you there.

Explore every restaurant in your city, including the ones near your current location, and use search filters to find the one that suits you best.

The NICE Corp Image

The NICE Corp

The Nice Corp is a family owned and operated Craft CBD manufacturer with over 15 years of experience. When you read The Story of NICE CBD, you’ll understand why this is more than just a business to us. It’s personal.

On Demand App Image

On Demand App

2Four1 is an incredible new mobile app that brings together thousands of two-for-one offers. It is on-demand service app.

Go For Heal Image

Go For Heal

Go For Heal is dedicated to teaching authentic spirituality and to bringing the principles of yoga and tantra to as many people as possible who are open to receive it. We offer many free activities, including Health Training, yoga classes, meditations, talks and workshops. We aim to keep the cost of our other events, courses and retreats as low as possible and all income is redirected back into the charity.

All of

our teachers and many of our staff are volunteers. Those who work in our core team view their role not as a ‘job’, but as a form of spiritual practice (known as Karma Yoga), through which we always aim to act unselfishly and from the heart. Teachers and staff alike are in a conscious process of transformation and development together with our students.
Tourist World Image

Tourist World

It helps you discover destinations you’ll like, and then allows for swift flight and in-app hotel booking, offering up the lowest available airline and hotel prices. With a growing list of countries under its belt, Tourist World is one of the best tools to find Hotel/Flight.

Humancave Image

Humancave

Humancave is hospitality technology startup providing web based and mobile app solution to people for finding a stay. Humancave is an india’s one of the growing “Managed Home Rental Network” attempting to provide better rental solutions via design & Technology.

Humancave will help to find, book & move-in to a rental home of choice. Whatever customer’s budget, whatever they call home(a bed, a room, or an

entire house), we will provide something for that. All homes are fully serviced & professionally managed while offering flexible & affordable options suitable for urban living.

Web Dev for Sales Company

"It’s their professionalism and response speed that stood out most."

Jan. - Mar. 2020

Webfusion Solutions developed an automated email system for a mattress company. They implemented the tool to automatically send follow-up emails to prospects for the client.

Hannover, Germany
Senior Sales Manager, Sales Company

The work from Webfusion Solutions helped the client reduce internal time and money being spent on email outreach, cutting labor and cost spend dramatically. The level of expertise and professionalism stood out, and their continued maintenance is reliable.

We manufacture mattresses and mattress accessories. I’m a senior marketing manager for the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Webfusion Solutions?

We were developing an automated email system for follow-ups.

We started off with a discussion with Webfusion, based on which they proposed a system to automate client follow-ups. After we send the first email to a prospect, the system will contact them again automatically after a few days, to propose the next steps.

They had a team of 5–6 people, but I was in communication mainly with the business analyst and project manager.

How did you come to work with Webfusion Solutions?

We posted the project on LinkedIn and other platforms, and we were approached by more than 20 companies, the majority of them from India. We interviewed almost all of them, and we liked Webfusion’s presentation the most. We also contacted one of their references in Germany and got a good review.

The cost was $22,000.

The project ran between January–March 2020. Webfusion Solutions is still our partner for maintenance and enhancements, but the bulk of the work was completed.

Before, we had a large team just for sending emails to customers, and we’ve reduced it to just 2–3 people now because Webfusion’s system sends follow-up emails automatically, answers their queries, and sets up meetings. It’s reduced manual work by over 60% and labor cost by around 50%. It’s been a tremendous success for us.

How did Webfusion Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

They used Asana as a project management tool, which we were also familiar with. We used email and Skype if we had an urgent query.

It’s their professionalism and response speed that stood out most. They always gave us point-by-point clarifications, and did it fast. We don’t know a lot about the technology part, but they always gave us good ideas in terms of what we should and shouldn’t use. They obviously selected technologies on our behalf, but with our approval and after explaining the decisions to us.

No, there’s nothing I can think of.

They’re always on time.
    Webfusion has a competitive price.

Web Development for Health & Wellness Company

"The new features they added are really helpful for me and my clients."

Jan. - June 2020

Webfusion Solutions provided website development services to a health services company. They used WordPress and Laravel PHP.

Germany
Lisa Bonet
Manager, Go For Heal

As a result of Webfusion Solutions’s work, the client saw an increase in new clients. The new website is easy to use and features a management portal. The team was transparent, quick, and responsive.

I’m the owner of a company in the health services industry.

What challenge were you trying to address with Webfusion Solutions?

We wanted to reach more clients in the German market. We needed a good website to attract new clients.

They developed a new website for us in WordPress using Laravel PHP. They made it so that I could manage it myself after they were done developing. In addition, they optimized the website’s SEO.

I worked with a team of 5–6 people including a project manager, a developer, a tester, and people from the business team.

How did you come to work with Webfusion Solutions?

I posted my requirements for the project online. I also looked at companies on Clutch. I was happy with their proposal and their Clutch profile, so I decided to move forward with them.

We spent about $27,000.

We started working together in December 2019 or January 2020. They finished the main project in June 2020. However, they still help me with updates and bug fixes.

I’m getting more clients as a result of the new website. The new features they added are really helpful for me and my clients. The portal is easy to use and I can manage my team more easily.

How did Webfusion Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

They provided daily updates online with a project management portal. They would walk me through each completed aspect of the project.

They reply quickly. Even if there are some delays, they’re very transparent about it.

No, I think they’re good. However, I’m not a technical expert, so I can’t judge them based on my knowledge.

They’re easy to work with whether or not you have a strong technical background.

Web Dev & Maintenance for Digital Marketing Agency

"The communication was brilliant. We would get a fast response to any email or request."

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

Webfusion Solutions created a site for a digital marketing agency. In their ongoing engagement, the team is also in charge of the platform's maintenance.

Australia
Digital Director, Digital Marketing Agency

Webfusion Solutions managed to develop all the deliverables on time. Internal and external stakeholders were extremely pleased with their outputs. They are responsive, quick, and detailed.

I’m the owner of a digital marketing agency

For what projects/services did your company hire Webfusion Solutions, and what were your goals?

I had to develop a new Website, product launch and ongoing web development support very quickly for a client.

How did you select Webfusion Solutions and what were the deciding factors?

I had read a number of reviews and after speaking with Yesha in detail about the project scope and support I needed, I was confident that they could be a great fit for the project

Describe the scope of work in detail, including the project steps, key deliverables, and technologies used.

We had a kick off meeting where I shared the project brief in detail We developed a time line and set up a work flow in my project management platform We allocated responsibilities and task deadline dates. I then worked with Yesha closely throughout who was my dedicated project manager.

How many people from the vendor's team worked with you, and what were their positions?

I only had one point of contact who was my project manager and was brilliant

Can you share any measurable outcomes of the project or general feedback about the deliverables?

I’m pleased to say we hit all our project dates, the client was so happy and loved all our work! The website converted so well

Describe their project management style, including communication tools and timelines.

We had daily catch ups throughout the project. Yesha was amazing, so responsive and great to work with. I also gave feedback throughout to get everything exactly how the client wanted and there were no issues or fuss with any amends

What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?

The communication was brilliant. We would get a fast response to any email or request. The speed of work was great The quality was excellent

Are there any areas for improvement or something they could have done differently?

I wouldn’t say so as whenever anything was presented to me, I was able to give feedback, and amends were made very quickly

the support was so easy and very responsive
    excellent pricing that matched my budgets
    The team welcome feedback so i was able to reach the quality i was looking for

Mobile App Development for Global Digital Media Agency

"We were deeply impressed by Webfusion's constant willingness to respond quickly to any need we had."

Nov. 2018 - Feb. 2019

Webfusion Solutions developed a mobile app for a digital media agency. The multilingual social media platform was made using Java and Swift.

Bedford, Texas
Adam Miller
Owner & Lead Developer, Songswift LLC

The Webfusion Solutions team was able to deliver an outstanding final product. The project's outcome exceeded the client's expectations. Their agile response and outstanding professionalism are just some of the many things that make them stand out.

My company is songswift.com, a global digital media agency. I am the owner and lead developer.

Webfusion assisted in creating the original scope, budget and timeline for our mobile app development project. They provided project management, senior developers and a clear cut path to achieving the total project goals.

How did you select Webfusion Solutions and what were the deciding factors?

We have come to trust Webfusion's integrity and honesty, as well as their obvious passion for doing things the right way.

Their project updates are constant and timely and their attention to detail is better than most firms we have ever worked with.

The project entailed building a multi-lingual, mobile social media platform including native iOS and Android development in JAVA and SWIFT.

Webfusion's team consisted of 1 project manager, 2 senior and 2 junior backend developers and 2 frontend developers with additional QA/UAT personnel.

Our client was ultimately completely satisfied with the final product, having it actually surpass their expectations.

We were in daily communication with the project manager, who served as the point person on the Webfusion team.

Our method of communication was via Skype and Slack, with JIRA and Github serving as code repositories.

What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?

We were deeply impressed by Webfusion's constant willingness to respond quickly to any need we had within the project lifecycle and their professionalism throughout.

There was literally nothing we were unimpressed by. Webfusion responded quickly to our debugging phase and publicized both native app versions on schedule and within budget.

Overall Score Better than most other outsourced firms.
    Always simple.
    Very competitive.
    Top notch.
    Extremely likely.

Mobile App Dev for Online Marketing Agency

"I appreciate being able to communicate directly with people that are working on the project."

Feb. - June 2020

Webfusion Solutions provided iOS and Android app development. Their team supplied additional development and support for the marketing platform.

Long Beach, California
Romelle Maluto
Owner, B2B Marketing Agency

Webfusion Solutions successfully fostered more inquiries. Their team is responsive and communicative. They take initiative and maintain overall flexibility. They follow an agile methodology.

I'm the owner of a B2B online marketing agency based in Southern California. We provide website designing services, SEO, and creative writing for original content. We also offer reputation and social media management for clients.

For what projects/services did your company hire Webfusion Solutions?

Webfusion initially developed an iOS and Android available app to help users request appointments and receive quotes. The scope of work expanded to include additional site and app design and development.

We want to make our offline service to go online and we can reduce dependency on our staff.

Webfusion had reached out to me for a couple of years wanting to engage in different projects. We decided to work with them for two main reasons: their client focus and the fact that they mirror our philosophies. Webfusion is very conscientious about understanding their clients' mission and what exactly they're looking for. As partners with a robust inbound marketing platform, our agencies have a commonality in how we approach our clients and business and that consistency with our philosophy appealed to us.

They created an app from scratch that's available on iOS and Android devices. The app helps a client of mine—an emergency electrician—engage more easily and immediately with his clients. He deals in the residential, commercial, and industrial sectors so they designed three separate buttons that provided activity specific to each sector. From there, users can access a calendar to request appointments, my client gives immediate feedback and assigns someone to the job—they show up within two hours if it's an emergency—and through the app, he provides staggered pricing dependent on how far he has to travel. Those functions, especially the staggered pricing, are not something very common in the industry and through the app they are user–friendly and have a great appearance. We picked out initial images to use for the app, and they used those along with others they found that matched the look and feel we were trying to achieve. That wasn't something that we asked them to do lines that carry the same kind of look and feel and that's something I did not ask them to do but they knew that the additional pictures would be something that positively added to the app.

I've dealt with our project manager, two programmers, and the owner. I appreciate being able to communicate directly with people that are working on the project as opposed to an intermediary.

Yes, after launching mobile app our is getting double the enquiry a day and it will a lot easier to manage everything.

It is quite similar as we both were following agile methodology.

They're responsive, conscientious of the quality of their work, and actively communicative. They take the initiative to suggest innovative design changes, and their pricing has helped me maintain flexibility and competitiveness.

While communicating with Skype has distinct advantages and is very personal, it would be nice to have a communication portal. Having a common communication interface would empower me to check on the project status without having to reach out to them and interrupt what they are doing.

Marketplace Dev for Multi-Vendor Platform

"The team is always available when we need and they get things done for us in a quick time."

Jan. - May 2020

Webfusion Solutions built a marketplace platform to be used by sellers and customers for a multi-vendor e-commerce platform.

Munich, Germany
Amelie George
Employee, Multi-Vendor E-Commerce Platform

Webfusion Solutions' work helped the client in terms of efficiency, speed, profit, and reaching new milestones. Utilizing tools, they maximized project management efficiency which made the process easy. The team had great communication skills and remained professional.

We are online Multi-Vendor eCommerce platform, allowing sellers to sell online through our platform and customer to purchase products from best sellers.

For what projects/services did your company hire Webfusion Solutions?

To build Marketplace Platform for sellers and customer.

We needed to build a new website for bringing us up-to-date, providing mobile responsiveness, and allowing us to replicate it for different product lines.

We did search for Multi-Vendor platform development and many companies approached us for our requirements but the way they approached, defined our requirements, technology suggestions, pre-sales support that stood out from others.

They designed and developed our project from scratch. They have good process in place to start project and complete project life cycle.

They have good hierarchy of team Project manager Business analyst Tech lead Developer Designer Quality analyst

Before this we have team in place to manage all sellers and most of our work were offline. After the platform, it helps us a lot in terms of efficiency, speed, profit and we can reach new milestone in a short span.

They were using Asana for Project management which quite easy to use and we have everything aligned there for all milestones.

We find communication very impressive. The team is always available when we need and they get things done for us in a quick time.

I think all is good for our project. We find them very professional.

Web App Dev for Automotive Part Distributor

"We liked that they took the project as their own and worked hard to overcome the obstacles along the way."

July 2019 - Feb. 2020

Webfusion Solutions designed, developed, and launched a web application for an automotive parts distributor. They provided customizations and corrections.

Boston, Massachusetts
Jacob Stewart
Owner, Automotive Part Distributor

Webfusion Solutions' application was well-received and is projected to positively impact the client's sales in the future. The team had good project management skills and regularly communicated. Working from a set schedule, they always met deadlines.

I’m owner of an Automotive Part Distributor company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Webfusion Solutions?

We wanted to build centralized web application where we can manage all our Distributors and their need and also wanted to have separate application for our internal day to day operation.

Our goal was to design and develop an user-friendly web app for Distributor and our staff to manage day to day operation.

We’ve worked with them several times before, on 2 other web app development projects over the last 2 years.

They designed, developed, and launched our web application promptly. During the development, we requested customization and corrections, and they were always able to find solutions in timely manner.

The team was very knowledgeable and helpful right from the start. They advised us about the template and extensions, and he was always there when we needed him. The whole team was responsive and attentive to the issues we had, with outstanding outcomes.

The web application launched recently, but we’ve already started receiving great comments from our Distributor about its design and ease of use. We believe the functionality and features will significantly impact our sales in the near feature.

Project management was great. We had the schedule set from day one to the finish—they always on time to meet those deadlines. We regularly communicated over Basecamp and Skype to make sure everything went smoothly.

We liked that they took the project as their own and worked hard to overcome the obstacles along the way. Their loyalty to the project’s deadlines and the cost of service was unbeatable.

Nothing! They are very good for what I requested.

Mobile App Dev for Coupon Service

"They never hesitate to ask questions about features or business processes..."

Mar. - Oct. 2019

Webfusion Solutions provided mobile app development for a coupon app. They built the backend of the system and integrated a web solution.

Papua New Guinea
Charles Wood
Business Solutions Consultant

Webfusion Solutions created a refined and elegant mobile app. Their team communicated through daily scrum calls via Skype and took the time to fully research the project. The project was managed effectively.

I’m founder of a on demand service - digital coupon app for all business and services

For what projects/services did your company hire Webfusion Solutions?

We needed a partner to build the product, which included a mobile app, back-end system and the web app that coincided with it.

Our goal is to develop something which super easy to use and few clicks away to find what user is looking for. Use can find nearby by businesse, service for best price or at discount price.

I found them through LinkedIn. I was impressed by recommendation they got from other client. I do check with those reference and got positive feedback.

It is on demand service mobile app project. App acts as a mediator between customers and providers of different services. User will also get coupon for the service and then many features such as subscription, reward program, free service, direct purchase, badge level for user and etc. We chatted over Skype and formed a plan with milestones. They sent me an agreement with the tasks, costs, and milestone delivery dates. They have good process implemented like we started with prototype where we have shared detailed wire-frame of whole project which was very impressive.

Their team had a Business analyst, Project manager, Designer, Developer and Quality analyst.

We have one of the most refined on demand service app. Their group was energized for the opportunity to work with me. Everybody needed the venture to be as successful as could be allowed. They regarded the work as though it was their own, which was perhaps the best quality.

We have daily scrum calls, weekly meetings, and received updates through Skype, email, and ZOHO, a project management tool. They always inform us of anticipated delays well in advance, no matter what the reason.

They never hesitate to ask questions about features or business processes, and they took time to understand our industry and our workflows. They’re developing the system with care as if they would have to run it and use it themselves. I can easily see our companies growing side by side with one another.

I think that they’re doing well. I don't have any complaints.

Always available, even at the oddest hours.
    Affordable for the quality and skilled engineers.
    Deliver excellent results.
    Excellent work, highly recommend!

Web Development for Restaurant

"Every step of the way they were there for advice and worked tirelessly."

Mar. - Nov. 2019

Webfusion Solutions developed and designed a website for a restaurant. The team developed the platform to facilitate smooth day to day operations.

Boston, Massachusetts
Den Britton
Owner, Fentom Fish

The website met the expectations of the internal team and was delivered on time and budget. Webfusion Solutions establishes a smooth workflow through effective communication. The team is understanding, adaptable, and responsive.

Owner at Fentom Fish & Restaurant IT Solution Provider

For what projects/services did your company hire Webfusion Solutions?

We wanted to make our day to day operation smooth and online as web platform.

The solutions has to be smooth and easy to use for non tech staff.

Through reference and we did research about Webfusion

The platforms were finished smoothly, with generally good quality code, and some areas requiring review and revision. The team is very responsive, tracks their tasks and work efficiently and smoothly using GitHub, and overcomes any potential issues with remote communication.

They have dedicated Project Maneger assigned to me - who is single point of contact for all of my query while in meetings we have all team together including Business analyst, Developer, Designer, QA Team.

The team consists of highly skilled developers and designers who assure you to submit your project on time and within budget. The Project was completed over on time with some explicit graphics and they delivered great customer response.

They have pretty good project management system and other communication medium based on priority of concern. There were very responsive team - usually take not more than 10-15 min for response.

Since the beginning, they have been kind and understandable. As we were new to the technology and not much expertise in that field, we did not know how our vision of the app was going to look like we changed it many times. Every step of the way they were there for advice and worked tirelessly.

No, I think they’re good as they are.

Web Development for Financial Services Company

"We selected Webfusion for their skills in web development, based on reviews and interviews."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Webfusion Solutions provides web development services with SEO optimization on several websites of the financial services firm. They create sites that are responsive and user-friendly.

Lithuania
Jake Dunlap
General Manager, Financial Services Firm

Webfusion Solutions' current efforts have helped the firm further their business goals. They are efficient, works quickly, and always follow the details of the company's mockups. Most of all, they are always available for requests and updates.

We create business websites & software that capture and nurture leads.

We've worked with Webfusion on several websites, software projects.

How did you select this vendor and what were the deciding factors?

We selected Webfusion for their skills in web development, based on review and interview.

Our goal was to create responsive, technically sound and SEO friendly websites.

We've had four people on each team.

Webfusion works quickly and cleanly. Their products look like the mockups we give them.

Describe their project management style, including communication tools and timeliness.

Project management is easy because they're available. Our manager is compliant, and they always respond quickly to requests and updates.

What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?

I'm impressed by the efficiency they put into their work.

Not much could improve. My only recommendation is that they should ensure that everything is perfect before delivering.